Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E22: Janine LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

JESUS with the caterwauling. 

Also, I don't see a single tear coming out of her eyes. 

1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

I want to shake her

Any time you have surgery, it hurts to get up and walk. You just do it. And it gets better. Either she is super pain averse or she really doesn't want to move forward. 

I'd be ready to slap her too!  It's both pain averse and not wanting to move forward.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, String Theory said:

WTF is up with her not wanting to attempt walking????  I think she's beyond Dr. Paradise at this point.

I bought a new TV last week - been fiddling with it - but tonight when Dr. Now talks it sounds kind of fuzzy.....or is he mumbling moreso than usual?  He's been talking a lot more than I ever heard him.

He brought her the "Supersized" wheelchair......still can't kick that habit.....Supersized for the Supersize.

It' not your TV, he mummblinn'

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

What a bullshitter she is! If they gave an Oscar for slinging bullshit, she would have a shelf full.

Tell her she gets NO food till she gets up.

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 5
  • Love 17
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

I want to shake her

Any time you have surgery, it hurts to get up and walk. You just do it. And it gets better. Either she is super pain averse or she really doesn't want to move forward. 

Yes Janine.  It hurts.  But you must get the fuck up.  I've had many surgeries.  Push through it.   And I'll betcha she's on painkillers and still oh the drama!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

"Somebody push my butt, please."

I'll have to remind myself to add this to the Quotes thread.

1 minute ago, suev33 3 said:

They MADE me get up walking after surgery.  No questions asked.  It was you ARE getting up now.....Hurt like the devil, but it helps you heal quicker

"THE BED IS FOR SLEEPING!" I'll never forget those nurses chasing me out of bed after my fibroid surgery. God bless that woman.

• Love 10
(edited)

She is so disgusting with the screaming and tearless crying.  People who have much worse pain than she has make less fuss.

Edited by ThereButFor
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yeah, it hurts. You just had surgery. Its not going to NOT hurt! Jesus, this mewling bundle of excuses is exhausting. 

Mewling !!! Great vocab word and excellent usage ! Score !!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I was at the grocery today, and I guess they had stocked up again since the Monday holiday.  Also there were lots of signs in the fruit section about the organic items being scarce for some reason--maybe weather related?

I probably spent 5 minutes looking for a decent package of grapes, but they all looked oldish.  Last week I got them when they were putting in the new packages, and the grapes were much better than they sometimes are. 

Of course, if I followed Dr Now the freshness of grapes would not be an issue.

Grapes have looked terrible here lately. Whatever will I eat with my yogurt and crackers??

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

JESUS with the caterwauling. 

Also, I don't see a single tear coming out of her eyes. 

She needs to see an ophthalmologist about her tear duct problem. No one drop with all that crying. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, suev33 3 said:

I though you couldnt wear nail polish during surgery.  I couldn't wear any when i had mine.....unless things have changed🤔

Yes, they told me that too!  but it was December...

• Love 1

Lord. Sirens went off again. Five tornado warnings in the area. Now big thunderstorms coming through (I think that's what the siren is for). 

Well, if you're not freezing to death in the winter, you're hiding from tornadoes in the spring. One of the tornadoes is around the Amana colonies - as in Amana refrigerators and lots of handmade wooden furniture. Nice day out for the tourists if there's no tornado coming through. 

• Love 1