Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E22: Janine LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, suev33 3 said:

Good evening, all... how y'all doin?  Eating habit is my chopped salad...and im rooting for Janine but...snark on!

I'm waiting for this to arrive from QVC. I love a chopped salad and like that you can do everything at once.  Plus, I'm a sucker for kitchen gadgets. They had a cheaper version at walmart, but this one is bigger and has a bowl you can keep the salad in. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Love summer fruits too and I loathe hot weather also.

Question: do apricots have any real flavor? Every time I buy them here they taste like mushy cotton with a vague fruit flavor.

I know this sounds weird but I have a soup recipe that includes apricots and it is fantastic.

• Love 2

Hi, everyone! I missed the first 25 minutes. Anything good? My eating habit is leftover bbq pork loin and roasted Brussels sprouts with birthday cake for dessert. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, MrsClaus said:

Uh, I thought pants were optional.

My cat likes to open the curtains in the living room randomly. Usually on the mornings when I don't wear pants. And I live facing a busy street. Thanks, Duke. Thanks a lot.

• LOL 19
2 minutes ago, Stusan said:

Personally, I get tired of saying, "Man, I hurt today!"

I sound like a broken record since I hurt EVERY day, just to varying degrees. (Psoriatic arthritis.)

I am with you on that. I don't know what's worse the discomfort or the lack of energy.

• Love 2
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

These little apartments are so sad and pathetic. No wonder they're all depressed

They could put up a couple of posters. Maybe buy some flowers. The apartments don't have to be so tomb-like.

• Love 4

Our winners tonight are @Pepper Mostly and @WhitneyWhit with guesses of 575 lbs.  They each win:

• A case of hair dye in colors not found in nature
  • A scooter bag for when they get their very own scooters
  • Ear plugs in case they ever meet Janine in person to allow them to block the sound of her whining
  • Enormous containers of limp salad to eat when being observed
  • And, as always, the respect of your fellow Pounders!
  • LOL 16
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

Personally I think I'd get a lot more out of seeing Dr Paradise vs therapist Lola.

Nonsense. How's Janine going to recover if she doesn't write a letter?

• LOL 17
  • Love 2

So we are 30 minutes in, but I am confused as to whether we are still re-hashing her first episode or is this new stuff yet?    I am recording it, but I had the tv turned to the LOGO channel so it took me a few minutes to get back to TLC.      

14 minutes ago, cmpbl said:

Amen to that I'm in Tennessee. It has been hot!

TN too!  We’ve had 95+ for a week.  

We have another one who knows more than Dr. Now and can do it her way.  Like being able to walk 2 steps.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Gbb said:

Evening Pounders! My eating habit tonight is an egg burrito and a coconut Built Bar. Show-wise, I’m torn between wanting a train wreck and needing something to work out for Janine so she’ll quit sniveling. 

Sniveling is an underutilized word in this forum.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 15
Just now, Twopper said:

but I am confused as to whether we are still re-hashing her first episode or is this new stuff yet? 

It's new stuff. It only seems like it's the old stuff because it's virtually the same as the original episode: she's not losing any weight, she's still whining, and she's still rolling in the scooter.

(edited)
18 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

Stay safe. Don't think because it didn't happen before that it can't happen now. Inconvenienced is  better than dead, or badly injured. Just sayin'...

I usually don't go in the basement (I hope I don't wind up like the old guy who stayed on Mt St Helens until it was too late to leave), but when the weatherman said "Take shelter now and get some protection for your head," well, you don't have to tell me twice. I need my head for work and stuff.

Edited by aliya
  • LOL 9
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

I really, really, really hate it when people squeeze their eyes tight, gasp, look so sad, etc. and not shed one damn tear! Please quit the fake ass crying; you can't fool Dr. Paradise!

I hate when the shrink gives them an excuse for their issues. “Oh you were adopted. Lots of times people who were adopted feel like they don’t fit In with the family”   

“Oh yes that could be... maybe”

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Our winners tonight are @Pepper Mostly and @WhitneyWhit with guesses of 575 lbs.  They each win:

• Ear plugs in case they ever meet Janine in person to allow them to block the sound of her whining

I think everyone else should get an aerosol can of whipped cream just for participating. Squirt directly into mouth. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 7

Oh, only a year later do you NOW "think about" taking more ownership of your "progress."

5 minutes ago, aliya said:

I'm waiting for this to arrive from QVC. I love a chopped salad and like that you can do everything at once.  Plus, I'm a sucker for kitchen gadgets. They had a cheaper version at walmart, but this one is bigger and has a bowl you can keep the salad in. 

That looks pretty nifty. I just found out someone has made a crisping air fryer lid for the instant pot. Available June 24. Must.get.ASAP.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Wow! Thank you, thank you! Hilariously, I always say that when I retire I will dye my hair a color not found in nature, sit on my porch and smoke cigarettes and horrify people. Now I'm halfway there! 

2 minutes ago, littlebennysmom said:

Sniveling is an underutilized word in this forum.

Between the sniveling and the caterwauling and the crocodile tears we barely have time to worry about the Cravings.

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Is she riding the scooter thru the drive thru? Omg lol

I come from the land of Riding your Zamboni through the Drive-Thru for a double double and a maple dip. 

• LOL 8