• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Uuuugghh said:

Parents aren’t meant to be friends!

As my mother said (many times), "I am neither your friend nor your peer."

It was an interesting household.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Ellie Godfrey said:

She shows off that horror show belly but she puts on a wig. I don't get it.

priorities, don'tcha know!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Gawd, she's still grimacing and wincing when she so much as wiggles a toe. Histrionic much? 

One must express every bit of emotional discomfort. The barest inkling of emotion cannot be contained. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

I see Janine has purchased sexy purple satin sheets for all her sexy times with Doug and...

STOP,,,,,,,,,just stop,  how sad is it that I was thinking the exact same THING.  Ugh!!!!!!

It's been fun tonight - but hopefully we'll get a chance to see someone with less DRAMA next week.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Allrighty, then.

Ack! Dr. PP! Change the channel! I'll take the inanity of House Hunters over that any day! (Funny how I can handle bypass surgery and lymphadema masses in a bucket but not Pimple Popper's patients.)

Well, this has been fun. Stay safe, everyone and see you next week!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, Twopper said:

!My cousin had to board her cat when she went for training.  I think she was away for 2-3 weeks each time.   It was a very nice place; they let the cats out and played with them.  I am not sure the cat wanted to go home (just joking).   Anyway that was in Florida so maybe Houston has some nice place.

This just makes me miss my cat more--she died a month ago, and I think it is getting worse.

Oh, I'm so sorry! 😭  the loss of our cat companions leaves a hole in our hearts.  I still cry for mine who've passed.  Just try to remember that our cats live in the now, they lived your love and they loved you.  Remember the love. 😿😿

• Love 12

I want to tell her that her little tiny 3 pound weights and three repetitions of arm lifts are nothing.  She’s not really exercising.  She needs real weights, because she needs much more strength to hoist her body up. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Well good for her; she really exceeded any and ALL expectations that I had for her. Seriously, I am happy for her and happy that, so far, she proved me wrong. Now if we can just stop that weird cutesy way she expresses herself! 😊

Night all, a shitload of fun as usual!

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Typo.
  • Love 16