Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E22: Janine LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Twopper said:

So we are 30 minutes in, but I am confused as to whether we are still re-hashing her first episode or is this new stuff yet?    I am recording it, but I had the tv turned to the LOGO channel so it took me a few minutes to get back to TLC.      

Hey Twopper! This is her new shit but since her new shit sounds a lot like her old shit, I understand the confusion. 😊

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

That looks pretty nifty. I just found out someone has made a crisping air fryer lid for the instant pot. Available June 24. Must.get.ASAP.

Link please!!

• Love 3

You'd think for someone with a fashion degree, she'd know not to wear a muumuu with a big red heart that looks like a target on your stomach. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
(edited)

Gotta love that her BFF scooter wears an orange safety vest.  Geez talk about calling attention to yourself, but I suppose that's a necessity if you're going through fast food drive-ins.

Edited by Snarkastikate
Typo
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Strawberries are my favorite! 

Straw-, rasp-, blue...I'll take 'em all. And cherries (but not at 7 bucks a pound). Apricots...peaches...plums...

I was going to get strawberries last week; they were on sale but every package I picked up had mold in it. 😞 They've had them on the salad bar at work recently, though.

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Did Janine take a highway worker's safety vest and put it on the back of her chair?  It's not as if you'd miss her, the neon orange is a nice touch..........

My dad has a scooter because he's 81 and can't walk very well and he has an orange vest on his. He rides his to walmart. 😁

Edited by cmpbl
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

I think everyone else should get an aerosol can of whipped cream just for participating. Squirt directly into mouth. 

My sister made a lemon dessert for Memorial Day BBQ, the topping was a tub of exxxxtra creamy Cool Whip combined with 2 bricks of cream cheese.

Kinda f***king fantastic !!!

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Janine, trying to escape the Arby's parking lot:

<snipped GIF>

Holy shit. So I'm super swollen and it hurts to smile let alone laugh. So of course I started honking like a goose when I saw this (it seemed like the less sore option to laughing). Which brought the husband over to see what made me honk.

The husband: "Wow, there must've been a sale for Buy One, Get one Free nuggets at the drive thru."

Thank God my next round of painkillers comes in 15 minutes. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Miss Chevious said:

Her habit of closing her eyes when listening is so off-putting!

Nearly everything about Janine is off putting—except for the fact she has a cat.

Dr. Now gets points for worrying about her cat.

She's creepy sounding when she says "just to see you smile Dr. Now is special to me"....... Dr. Now's not having any of her crap though.

I'm confused.......did  she not get bypass surgery yet.  Did he give her the balloon as a short term fix....can't keep it straight Dr. Now telling her she would be going to rehab hospital to lose her ""scooter" addiction and then learn to walk again.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

On top of everything else she's got "Scooter Addiction"!!!!!!

An addict can get addicted to ANYTHING!!!

• Love 4
(edited)

Good grief, stop chewing gum when you are speaking to someone. You should have spit it out before you came to the office or in the waiting room. This is business - right now, your weight loss is the most important business of your life. You don't discuss business while you chew gum.

/prep school nun rant 

Edited by aliya
  • LOL 7
  • Love 11

Poor cat.  Having to go to the cat motel.   Maybe going home to the cat will motivate her to walk when she is in rehab.

Calorie count today for me is 1420. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Janine, trying to escape the Arby's parking lot:

giphy.gif

Once again GiantMisfit you just ain't right! 😆 And girlfriend knocked her wig off!

Your gasoline soaked pajamas are in the mail since your behavior far exceeds awarding you a measly pair of drawers!

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
(edited)

She's creepy sounding when she says "just to see you smile Dr. Now is special to me"....... Dr. Now's not having any of her crap though.

I'm confused.......did  she not get bypass surgery yet.  Did he give her the balloon as a short term fix....can't keep it straight Dr. Now telling her she would be going to rehab hospital to lose her ""scooter" addiction and then learn to walk again.

She is getting her lymphedema removed and no, she has not had her wls yet.

Edited by hoosiermom
Just now, String Theory said:

I think that up next is surgery to remove that mass on her leg, and she'll go to rehab after that to learn to walk and lose the scooter. She's talking about wanting weight loss surgery but I assume that's still down the road, after this surgery and recovery.

13 minutes ago, WhitneyWhit said:

I am honored. If I had known this kind of recognition was coming, I would have worn my best sheet.

Oh my, that made me laugh out loud! Too funny!!

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Nope, no bypass surgery but she did get a balloon.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, cmpbl said:

My dad has a scooter because he's 81 and can't walk very well and he has an orange vest on his. He rides his to walmart. 😁

My father in law fell asleep on his, hit some button, rolled down 12 steps and died from the injuries.

She’s so used to being a victim: she’s adopted, she was a big girl, etc. You put those calories in your face! Adoption doesn’t have to define you! You are in charge! 

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yeah, in MA it was beautiful. Now its back to grey, cold and rainy. Sigh.

I made a big pot of vegetable soup. I didn’t eat, but I made it.

• LOL 5
(edited)

New game: What's her lymphedema gonna weigh?

My guess is 35 pounds!

Edited to add: I will stick with my guess but after just seeing Dr. Now lift it up, I might be too low

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Additional comments.
  • Love 6