Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Angie J's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

The tox screen is “wrong?!”  

Must have been manufactured in the same place as Dr Now's scale. 

(edited)
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

And it will be a cold day in Houston before Dr Now apologizes to this heifer.

Hey, on my first trip to Houston, it actually snowed!  But even if the Gulf freezes, Dr. Now won't apologize to her because there is nothing for him to apologize for.

Good night, all.  Finally a really good train wreck!

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 12

Good night all.    Wow!  what an ugly person.  She makes Pauline and Penny look like ideal patients.  And I thought Penny was delusional.   I guess Anjie can't find her yellow brick road either.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

All of them are on drugs. Her, her husband, and her friend. Why else would anyone rob their apartment? For onion rings?  None of them were surprised. Steven Assante award.

Onion rings must be part of the awards next week!

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

Hi pounders-so sad I couldn’t join you tonight in the live chat. I just got home from an amazing Italian dinner. Rigatoni pasta with the chili marinara sauce. Chunks of beef cheek bacon… Two glasses of an Italian red that I’ve never heard of before.  Flourless chocolate cake for dessert.  It was fabulous . I hope tonight‘s show is completely snark worthy. xoxoxo 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

LOLOLOLOL. "I have never been so disrespected! Dr. Now is a big, fat meanie! His tests are wrong!"

And the scale is wrong as well!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, CircusPeanuts said:

Hi pounders-so sad I couldn’t join you tonight in the live chat. I just got home from an amazing Italian dinner. Rigatoni pasta with the chili marinara sauce. Chunks of beef cheek bacon… Two glasses of an Italian red that I’ve never heard of before.  Flourless chocolate cake for dessert.  It was fabulous . I hope tonight‘s show is completely snark worthy. xoxoxo 

Oh it definitely is.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, CircusPeanuts said:

You should have stayed home, it was worth it LOL

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Heavens to Betsy, what an episode. I'm guessing this was the last episode of the season? If so, see y'all next year. It's been fun!

There should now be a series of where are they now updates

• Love 3
(edited)

What a colossal waste of space, time, effort, resources, EVERYTHING this woman is! All I can say is:

raw.gif.e688215969e56b65fa3b5e39211e764f.gif

Nighty, night my friends; will definitely see you all on the regular episode thread for this heifer.

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Typo.
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, CircusPeanuts said:

You are in for such a treat!

• Love 6
(edited)

Her go fund me says she is on a 2nd episode... Dear Lord I am not sure any of us are ready for that one...

Edited by mk828
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

LOLOLOLOL. "I have never been so disrespected! Dr. Now is a big, fat meanie! His tests are wrong!"

It must have been a poppy seed muffin.

• LOL 20
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, CircusPeanuts said:

We missed you!  I was snarky, but painful...

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

That? That was amazing.

I quit smoking six months ago and I feel like I need to lean back and have a smoke, like you do after some really good sex.

So so good, y'all. So good.

Congratulations on six months, no snark.  It’s hard to quit. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, CircusPeanuts said:

Food on;y counts if it comes through a window and has That nice hot steaming wrapper cheese

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, mk828 said:

Her go fund me says she is on a 2nd episode... Dear Lord I am not sure any of us are ready for that one...

And she’d never lie so it must be true

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, CircusPeanuts said:

Oh sweetie, you have no idea.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

260 lbs at 13.  Great parenting

I don't get it. Almost all the people on this show come from very low income backgrounds and yet somehow they afforded enough food for a young child to be the size of a sumo wrestler?? HOW? My family grew up pretty poor and our meals were limited and snacking was unheard of, simply because we could not afford all that food. Even if they are receiving some sort of social program (food stamps, etc), how can it possibly pay enough to get a child to that enormous size?

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, CircusPeanuts said:

You cannot begin to imagine. Enjoy.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, suev33 3 said:

Multiple narcotics???why the hell did she even take a drug test....I woulda just told the truth then

Because you're not an addict! When I counseled federal probation clients for rehab, they would come in for a session and ask if they passed!! I used to say "Well, if you have to ask,  I think you know the answer!" LOL

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

His live chat may not be the longest, but I feel like we talked about him for weeks afterwards.

Thank you- I was wondering what that was.

Kick her ass out, Dr. Now.  

I guess we were all just processing. We’re professionals now and can type faster

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

I finally got approved for my surgery! im doing the 2nd episode now!

Don’t believe this for one minute!

• Love 3

In earlier episodes there was always drama about financing the trip to Houston, a dad mortgaging a house or a collection at church. But Angie funded her journey the way Nicole did, by dealing drugs.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

What is with her hands? They are massive! It must be hereditary, because her 2nd daughter's are too.

3 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

She's a smoker. I just saw the ashtray next to her bed.

I could tell the first time she opened her mouth.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

What is with her hands? They are massive! It must be hereditary, because her 2nd daughter's are too.

I could tell the first time she opened her mouth.

man hands.png

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Wanda said:

I guess we were all just processing. We’re professionals now and can type faster

This is so true.  My husband knows that between 7 to 9 on Wednesdays, if I am insanely typing furiously while laughing hysterically,  the episode must be something else.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

It seems like there were a lot of closeups of her gaping maw of a mouth while she was shoveling food in it.  Glad I was done with dinner when those scene came on.

3 hours ago, MsVixen said:

Justin is NOT that bad looking....  If he's looking to be a kept man, I know some cougars that would be willing to take him in.

Danielle from 90 Day Fiance is looking for a dude.  She HAS to be better than this lady!

• LOL 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

So I read this description out to the husband, who is also laughing so hard that we're now splitting a box of tissues, and he declared tonight a double-header of hilarity, because we need to see this one now.

They had a hard time finding a place in Houston they could afford, and they got this ramshackle house, and rented the garage, or whatever. to some drug dealer.
There was a raid on both houses, and I think she was the one who said they made her lift her folds, to search for drugs.
Note, there was also Nicole who was a Nikki, and a costume designer.  Decent person, so don't get her by mistake.

Edited by auntjess
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1