Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E11: Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?

• Start Topic

I'm from the 80s and I wouldn't be all giddy if I was in a room with Boy George and Billy Idol. Washed up 80s musicians are a dime a dozen. I was waiting for Rick Astley to come strolling in with Tiffany on his arm. 

Edited to add: I don't like Teddi either. She seems like her personality is very curated until her inner lying asshole can't help but leak through. 

Edited by NoWhammies
  • LOL 6
  • Love 11
30 minutes ago, NoWhammies said:

I'm from the 80s and I wouldn't be all giddy if I was in a room with Boy George and Billy Idol. Washed up 80s musicians are a dime a dozen. I was waiting for Rick Astley to come strolling in with Tiffany on his arm. 

Edited to add: I don't like Teddi either. She seems like her personality is very curated until her inner lying asshole can't help but leak through. 

I'm not sure if I'm really from the '80's but I lived through them even if I don't remember it all.  I agree - I would not be giddy.   It would take a person of a lot greater personal achievement to make me feel that way.  

I was laughing when I heard Rinna describe Idol as a hunk knowing full well an old man was going to walk in.  No insult to him, he looked fine, but let's face it he aged. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
36 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

It took me all the way through a commercial break to figure out who "Kenny" was.  KENNY?

Boys of that age and stage can pee outside, in the private environment they were in, who gives a care, seriously? 

I am still on team LVP. Kyle is just awful. 

Make up on kids, trying to make Portia a You Tube star? NOPE.

How many ppl fit in that venue in NJ that Ericka was in? It looked like small high school cafeteria capacity. I have no patience for the EJ on tour thing. It's just a vanity project and a weird one with her whole glam squad and entourage. 

Although Erika did the right thing suggesting they all go outside when Teddi's son was having a hard time saying goodbye. That was decent and wise of Erika. 

The concert was lame. Not my thing. 

ON the peeing: I have never had my child pee in a person's yard nor has any company ever allowed their child to pee in mine.  That was vulgar and low class. 

Portia - Youtube? why not be a doctor? president? get a high school diploma? 

Erika - she wanted to get away from the screaming.  Her son would never have acted like that and even though I don't really like her Erika Jane thing, I think in private she is a decent person and I'm sure raised a fine son. 

• Love 12
17 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I think that every time the opening plays and Teddi bleats her line about "never doing your dirty work". Bitch, you did do someone's dirty work in the beginning of this season with the "Is that Dorit's dog?" moment. Physician Accountability Coach, heal account for thyself. 

I am #25! 💕🎉🎊🥳🍾

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

Erika - she wanted to get away from the screaming.  Her son would never have acted like that and even though I don't really like her Erika Jane thing, I think in private she is a decent person and I'm sure raised a fine son. 

Didn't she leave her son for someone else to raise when she went to be a cocktail waitress in Vegas(?) and met her sugar daddy?

• Useful 3
  • Love 20
9 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

ON the peeing: I have never had my child pee in a person's yard nor has any company ever allowed their child to pee in mine.  That was vulgar and low class. 

Erica probably wasn't around when he acted like that. Too busy trying to snag Golum.

Isabella said it first!

Edited by Giselle
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Take note, Denise. You may mention Charlie Sheen ("Did you know I was married to him? My ex-husband, Charlie? Charlie Sheen? I was married to him. S-H-E-E-N. My ex. Has the Tiger's Blood. Charlie. Charles. Mr. Sheen, if you're nasty.") and you've gotten his voice on the show once but Dorit can not only deliver Boy George for two backstage segments plus concert footage, she, P.K., and her CHA and NEL earrings can get him to pretend that he actually keeps up with and cares about the LVP drama. That is how you name-drop some fame-whores.

Also: props to LVP for being the most talked about thing on the show and never having to lift a finger, darling.

I LOVE this.

The look on Kyle’s face when PK told her he spoke with Ken....she’s so stupid.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

I fast forwarded through the concert bits.  I’m beginning to despise these women. Let’s see........lvp should show up.....lvp should get over it.....the girls really love you lvp......PK SPOKE TO KEN?.......HE’S TRYING TO PATCH THINGS UP?  HOW DARE HE???       I actually thought pk’s joke was teasing Kyle.  It probably would have worked better if he had followed it with a hyena laugh a la Rinna.

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

This is gonna sound really mean, but PK reminds me of James’ dad ( Vanderpump Rules). The skeevy has been that is trying to be cool and relevant. Boy George has seen better days, and so has PK’s career. 

I think that back in the day PK and James Kennedy's dad were probably decent "players" in the London music scene - PK was managing Boy George and Culture Club, and James' dad was best friends with (and managing) George Michael (and Wham).  I'm assuming that is how they and their wives (PK's first wife - not Dorit) became "friends" with Ken and Lisa, because of their restaurants and bars in and around London.  

I agree, though, that both PK and James' Dad now seem like has-been creepy guys - hanging on to past side-along fame and trying to land the next big thing, but are definitely living in their glory days long past.  It just screams sad and pathetic to me.

It wouldn't surprise me if PK and James' dad both reached out to Ken and Lisa, asking them to intervene and get roles for the Kemsleys' and James on the shows, all in the name of their past friendship.  Lisa has said in interviews that they were more like acquaintances with James' dad, and I believe, she also said that PK was just a business friend of Ken's.  

As Camille noted last night, she never heard Lisa mention Dorit and PK as friends until two years ago (when Dorit first appeared on the show).  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Useful 3
  • Love 11

The only good think that Dorit and PK have done is make two adorable little kids. Jagger on the guitar was beyond cute.

Given the two sides we've heard, if LVP is telling the truth, I don't blame her for not reaching out to the women, but STFU about renovating your kitchen to get rid of negative energy. You just want an excuse to tell people what happened to you in your home with your former friend.

Denise is really hit or miss - sometimes she looks youthful and light and other times she looks a bit older but I'm not sure yet why that is...maybe it's her makeup.

Kyle should brush up on her astrological signs. Also, what is with her hat obsession?

Gladys Knight sounded fabulous.

Kyle told LVP that she had to speak up and be honest to protect her integrity but then Kyle tells Dorit that if she didn't personally know PK and Dorit she would have blindly defended LVP...so do you have integrity or not? Kyle defended Dorit because Dorit's accusations were self-serving to the accusations that Kyle has said and co-signed from others for years. She defended Dorit because she chose to believe her blindly with no proof of her assertions and now that Kyle's choices may blow up in her face with PK trying to work behind the scenes to mend the friendship with Ken and LVP, Kyle is scrambling and basically questioning Dorit's loyalty to her after she 'stuck her neck out for her'. I called out Kyle for being a snake long before this but this just another example of her being self-serving. Kyle doesn't mind being on the outs with LVP so long as there are others who will join her. This isn't the first time she's done this.

• Love 17

Billy Idol can still get it. I didn't know he and China Chow are dating.

What does Erika know about going on a date with a hot guy?

Teddi getting teary-eyed when Dorit shut her down - girl, really?

On 4/23/2019 at 5:56 PM, nexxie said:

Actually, I heard they’re all wearing pink and having pink refreshments during the reunion to celebrate LVP’s absence.  

That would be more of an homage. No surprise those idiots can't even do a proper diss. 

20 hours ago, Beachdreamer said:

Kyle was in the middle of telling Boy George he should be afraid someone is going to hurt him when he performs.  

Someone needed to remind Kyle that Boy George is the one who's committed physical harm on others.

7 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

"We're here because you dropped that dog off."

Interesting choice of words from Mrs. Umansky.

Interesting, indeed. Good catch.

6 hours ago, nexxie said:

A normal mother would have refused to wear it and insisted the day was about her daughter.

But, who decides what a "normal" mother is/does?

If LVP was truly a narcissist, she would've insisted on wearing Pandy's bigger and more elaborate tiara. (Also, a narcissist would never wear something they felt would make them look ridiculous.)

The way it usually works with a narcissistic parent is the grown child already knows how to please mom or dad - 

If that were the case, then Pandy would've already found a way to give her mother the grandchild she desires.

Charlie Sheen is the epitome of fuckedupness.

• Love 23
6 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

(Snip for space)

Kyle told LVP that she had to speak up and be honest to protect her integrity but then Kyle tells Dorit that if she didn't personally know PK and Dorit she would have blindly defended LVP...so do you have integrity or not? Kyle defended Dorit because Dorit's accusations were self-serving to the accusations that Kyle has said and co-signed from others for years. She defended Dorit because she chose to believe her blindly with no proof of her assertions and now that Kyle's choices may blow up in her face with PK trying to work behind the scenes to mend the friendship with Ken and LVP, Kyle is scrambling and basically questioning Dorit's loyalty to her after she 'stuck her neck out for her'. I called out Kyle for being a snake long before this but this just another example of her being self-serving. Kyle doesn't mind being on the outs with LVP so long as there are others who will join her. This isn't the first time she's done this.

Great point, RHJunkie, and for me, it only further shows that Kyle's an operator. As you say, she'll defend someone, not because she believes them necessarily, but because she's got a narrative to support or an agenda to serve.  Kyle said she'd have blindly stuck up for Lisa "likes she (Lisa V) wants me to do". Have we ever seen Kyle blindly believe or stick up for Lisa? 

It's even shady that she slips the "blindly" in there -- like Lisa couldn't possibly have something that was actually worth supporting -- gotta be just dumb loyalty. Sigh.

• Love 16

Apologies for forgetting who it was that touched on this, regarding other RH shows and "gang ups" There was also that attempted "gang up" on RHONY Bethenny last season - when Ramona, Dorinda, and gawd awful Carole tried to make BF's life miserable. And yet - BF continued to film with the entire group, despite the friction. And she fought back. And she's back this season - with Dorinda and Ramona and their tucked tails making nice with her. Thankfully Carole is gone. I wish LVP would just stand up for herselfand fight back. The fact that she runs away - and has done so in the past, makes her a target. Which circles me back to RHONY and how much I appreciate those bishes can have heated arguments and still come back together, at least for filming's sake. And even have fun together. I know LVP sort of - ish stood up for herself - but not in an east coast RH way - where she should tell them their all full of shite and still show up to group events... Like in the Kyle/Lisa/ Ken situation - the blow up would have happened, and RHONY style would be to meet for lunch and work that shiz out, or agree to disagree and move on (to the extent they could be around each other during the bigger group events). Oh well. At least I have RHONY tonight. Ha ha 😉 

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, Pattycake2 said:

I fast forwarded through the concert bits.  I’m beginning to despise these women. Let’s see........lvp should show up.....lvp should get over it.....the girls really love you lvp......PK SPOKE TO KEN?.......HE’S TRYING TO PATCH THINGS UP?  HOW DARE HE???       I actually thought pk’s joke was teasing Kyle.  It probably would have worked better if he had followed it with a hyena laugh a la Rinna.

I agree with your entire post!!  Rinna said something in the beginning of the show about how they all are friends, and she can't understand why LVP isn't coming around - well, because you all called her a liar, accused her of doing not so nice things, blasted her all over social media, continually maligned her -- why the fuck would she want to be around that bullshit?  

As far as Kyle and the rest of them when they found out PK had contacted Ken - in my opinion, they were all shocked because PK broke with the plan of the "LVP takedown".  PK may be a wanker and an arsehole, but I think he quickly saw the writing on the wall - he and Dorit need this RH gig, and he needs to make peace with the Vanderpump-Todds to keep Dorit's diamond.  

• Love 24
8 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

"We're here because you dropped that dog off."

Good catch!  I couldn't really hear the correct phrase, but this is indeed an interesting choice of words!!  

Wonder if this scene will be brought up during the Reunion, and then, Dorit will have to answer the subsequent question "So, Dorit, WHO really dropped the dog off at the shelter?"  (Said in my best "Andy-Reunion Host" voice)

• Love 21
17 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I think that she ordinarily would be fighting back, especially since it has to do with something she truly cares about. Dorit fucked up and in any other season Lisa would have gone after her with both barrels.

This season, though, she is clearly off balance. Her brother's death rocked her world and her head just isn't in the game.

My hope is that she comes to the reunion and lets them all have it.

My hope is that she comes to the reunion, period! I’m worried she won’t attend.

I don’t want to watch a reunion where all these cows get to air their grievances about LV without her there to air her own.

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Love 22
11 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Can we take "have my back" with it (and also "ride or die," not that that one is used on this show so much)?

Also please no more "going forward" or "at the end of the day".

As for "I got your back", my favorite tee shirt has two stick figures.  One is holding the other's spine, and the caption is (of course) "I got your back". 

I take back what I said about the women fawning over Boy George.  I didn't squeal like a tween but I was really excited to see Jerry Lee Lewis in 1990, at least 20 years after he'd had a hit record.  But Jerry Lee's a legend.  (Isn't he?)

I like Denise too -- she has a really cute smile, and the smile reaches her eyes, a sign of sincerity (in my mind anyway).  I think she might look better with thinner eyebrows, but then her eyebrows might be actual hair, rather than whatever passes for eyebrows these days.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I wonder if her new hubby gets tired of that shit. 

He seemed pretty interested in the “reduced child support” conversation.  🤑🤑  I believe he said, OH NO.

I like Denise, but her face is hard to look at.  It looks so scrunched up.  Cheek fillers?

Kyle needs to lose the hats, and the ugly ass lace TH ensemble that Queen Elizabeth wouldn’t be seen in.

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I think that back in the day PK and James Kennedy's dad were probably decent "players" in the London music scene - PK was managing Boy George and Culture Club, and James' dad was best friends with (and managing) George Michael (and Wham).  I'm assuming that is how they and their wives (PK's first wife - not Dorit) became "friends" with Ken and Lisa, because of their restaurants and bars in and around London.  

I agree, though, that both PK and James' Dad now seem like has-been creepy guys - hanging on to past side-along fame and trying to land the next big thing, but are definitely living in their glory days long past.  It just screams sad and pathetic to me.

It wouldn't surprise me if PK and James' dad both reached out to Ken and Lisa, asking them to intervene and get roles for the Kemsleys' and James on the shows, all in the name of their past friendship.  Lisa has said in interviews that they were more like acquaintances with James' dad, and I believe, she also said that PK was just a business friend of Ken's.  

As Camille noted last night, she never heard Lisa mention Dorit and PK as friends until two years ago (when Dorit first appeared on the show).  

Ugh. Although I agree (ie creepy). But sorry - this drives me crazy. James’ Dad never “managed” GM or Wham (that’s James’ story). He was the ultimate “hanger on”. Their father’s were best friends and moved together from Cypress to London when they were young. GM did make him President of his record label that never got off the ground really cause they were both too busy getting high. And then cut off all contact with him over 20 years ago cause he pissed him off. I actually read the book Andros (James’ Dad wrote). I think it was a lot of self-aggrandizement and BS - but he seemed to be pretty honest that after GM dumped him he struggled to support his family at even a middle class level.

Hangs head in shame.

PK was actually a pretty big real estate investor in England (my professional realm). He way over-leveraged his company’s portfolio and got wiped out in 2008, along with making a really bad bet on Lehman’s survival. IMO - considering the Bellagio debt too - he has a serious gambling problem.

I personally think it’s a joke that bankruptcy regulations can allow you to get recreational gambling debts dismissed. It’s not like poorhouses still exist where you’re put to hard labor. Though I’m thinking about petitioning to bring them back solely for PK. He’s an asshole. We can throw his wife in one too. Maybe they can be put in charge of feeding the guard dogs.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/business/2009/may/24/paul-kemsley-lehman-bets-spreadex

• Useful 7
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, outofbounds said:

I finally realized what it is about Teddi that bugs me the most. She needs near CONSTANT validation. The moment Dorit told her to shush she immediately looked at Kyle and asked if Kyle also thought it was rude. Christ woman grow a fucking back bone.

And then she tags Dorit for not saying what she means well wtf? She didn’t either. She whined to Kyle about it.

LVP has a storyline without these women. It just behooves the show only to show her discussing them right now since that’s the big drama they’re banking on for the season. For everyone claiming LVP gets the good edit I’m confused then how the next suggestion is she has no storyline and is joining in on the lady’s shit talking. Like...how is showing her still discussing it the “good” edit? 

IIRC wasn’t she opening bars in LV at this time and doing other things with her businesses? Production isn’t showing that right now because it doesn’t go along with the drama.  Seems they start to soon and then what will the complaint about her be? 

I find it comical that these women rant and rave about her not coming around but then can only discuss what they’ll have to say to her when/if she does. LVP has heard the issues they have with her and has not received them. She has defended herself and moved on. Why is there a discussion that’s needed? So they can keep accusing her with no proof? No thanks. I’d say to hell with them too. Don’t ask me to sign up to hear the abuse of my character twice.

I HATE Rinna. Hate. I wish she would get her mouth taped shut. 

And lastly...enough with the “You can’t let a 20 year friendship go without trying to talk it through.” bullshit. If you stand in my house and call me a liar? Watch me.

Preach.  ❤️

• Love 13

When lvp was on wwhl and discussing the teeth issue, she said she could talk about personal appearances, too.  Like who has has full body lipo and hair transplants.  It seemed like she was exaggerating, but, hey, maybe it’s partially true.

A few weeks ago on Andy’s live radio show, he mentioned speaking to lvp at the reunion taping about anti gay laws in the middle east.  Has the rhobh reunion show been filmed yet?  Or was it the vr reunion?

Edited by Pattycake2
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, AuntiePam said:

Also please no more "going forward" or "at the end of the day".

As for "I got your back", my favorite tee shirt has two stick figures.  One is holding the other's spine, and the caption is (of course) "I got your back". 

I take back what I said about the women fawning over Boy George.  I didn't squeal like a tween but I was really excited to see Jerry Lee Lewis in 1990, at least 20 years after he'd had a hit record.  But Jerry Lee's a legend.  (Isn't he?)

I like Denise too -- she has a really cute smile, and the smile reaches her eyes, a sign of sincerity (in my mind anyway).  I think she might look better with thinner eyebrows, but then her eyebrows might be actual hair, rather than whatever passes for eyebrows these days.

Teddi’s excessively use of “co-exist” is getting on my last nerve. Shut up, Teddi. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Giselle said:

Sorry I don't find LVP verbally fucking her dogs interesting.

Oh jeez, it wasn't that bad!  I watched it again, and it's only as bad as one wants it to be.  If the camera person hadn't filmed it that way, and it was filmed just straight on with her talking to the dog, it doesn't come off like that.  

I found it extremely tacky of Dorit to let her kid piss in someone else's yard.  I don't find that cute at all.  Take him home and let him do that in your own damn yard.  

• Love 23
7 hours ago, Rina99 said:

I'm fairly indifferent to Teddi, but I do agree 100% with her blog this week. I don't care at all about the whole Kyle/Lisa blowup. If Lisa wants to stay mad, let her. I still enjoyed the show this week. 

Too many kids for me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

The living beating heart of every Real Housewife franchise has always been a friendship. Vicki and Jeanie. Nene and Kim. Theresa and Jacqueline. Jill Zarin and Bethenny. Kyle and Lisa Vanderpump. These friendship always end badly. Misunderstandings. Recriminations. Conflicts. Hard feelings. Separation. Hate.

Friendship cannot survive under the microscope of Reality Television.

In fact the friendship of Lisa and Kyle has lasted much longer than any of the others. The reason that it did is only because of Lisa’s forbearance and her ability to look beyond Kyle’s opportunistic nature to keep her eye on the prize. Which was to use the opportunity provided by the show to build her brand and businesses. Only Bethenny Frankel has succeeded in a similar vein. Many of the other Housewives have tried to capitalize on their notoriety only to fail miserable or succeed on a limited laughable scale such as Luann’s cabaret or Erika’s simulated sex shows. So the jealousy is great in these other ladies and they delight in bringing down the protagonist of their franchise by any means necessary.  Other protagonists have forced out their former friend. It has happened time and again in the history of the Real Housewives. Sometimes they land on their feet like Kim who has her own successful show. Sometimes they are on the outside looking in stuck to the window and staring in sick envy like a Garfield doll in the back of a Family Van. (Jill Zarin I am looking at you.) In any event this town is not big enough for the both of them.

The question is who is going to go in the inevitable denouncement that has occurred in every other franchise? Will it be Lisa Vanderpump? Will Bravo risk their relationship with her which has been very profitable for both of them? Or will they give her another spin off and a boatload of money to ease the pain? Or will they get rid of Kyle?  They have to weigh what Kyle will bring to the table. A junkie sister and various sleazy real estate swindles. Nasty brats who cannot clean a toilet but who delight in mocking an elderly man who was sleeping peacefully in the sun at a dreadfully boring party. The rest of the coven who are conspiring against the protagonist of the show are nonentities. All can be easily replaced by a million other aging botoxed former actresses or trophy wives. The time has come for Bravo to make a choice.  The vast majority of the audience already have. The powers to be did not count on that. They totally misread the situation and have overplayed their hand.  They must realize that the time has come. This is an untenable situation.

There can be only one.

Edited by langford peel
  • LOL 3
  • Love 21
3 hours ago, bagger said:

Wasn’t the wine business pandora’s Idea? I seem to recall she and her husband telling Lisa what they wanted to do. Am I wrong?

I don't know--she was in charge though (of something?). Wasn't she confused by something the Toms said they could bring to the table--like run around to bars and peddle the wine or some shit?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

“We're here because you dropped that dog off."

—————————————————-

Kyle’s statement to Dorit explains it all.....the plan to take LVP down.  Who cares she lost her brother?  Bitches.

11 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I care nothing about seeing these ladies' little kids.  I signed up for the Real Housewives, not the Real Romper Room. 

.......me either, and I love kids, but not on my guilty pleasure shows.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

I like seeing a little bit of all the women with their kids.

Dorit's kids are absolutely adorable. 

I don't know if anyone has an opinion on the adult children, but I also like seeing them. It was cool to see Pandora's wedding, and nice to see her and Max at Lisa's birthday. LVP's kids seem sweet. They didn't bash the other women, just wanted to be there for their mother.

I also like to see Kyle with her family. She seems so grateful for her husband and daughters. I really think as much as Kyle loves her designer handbags and jewelry, she'd still be happy with Mauricio and her girls living a humble life. 

My only concern is if a kid says or does something that may result in teasing at some point.

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 13
24 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I don't know about anyone else, but I need my cell phone calculator for all things math!

Maybe they're doing that Common Core kind of math, where 3+3=6, but it's not that simple.  You have to write a half-page explanation of how you arrived at that answer.  I've heard parents talk about it.  Some of it involves diagrams and other convoluted ways to show your work.   An engineer once told me that even he couldn't help his kid with math anymore.  Sure, he knew the answer, but he didn't know WTF they wanted them to do to explain how they got the answer!!  I think that learning certain things by rote went out the window!  

26 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I really think as much as Kyle loves her designer handbags and jewelry, she'd still be happy with Mauricio and her girls living a humble life. 

She really seems into her money these days!  Not that I begrudge her that, but she does talk about material things an awful lot. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

Ugh. Although I agree (ie creepy). But sorry - this drives me crazy. James’ Dad never “managed” GM or Wham (that’s James’ story). He was the ultimate “hanger on”. Their father’s were best friends and moved together from Cypress to London when they were young. GM did make him President of his record label that never got off the ground really cause they were both too busy getting high. And then cut off all contact with him over 20 years ago cause he pissed him off. I actually read the book Andros (James’ Dad wrote). I think it was a lot of self-aggrandizement and BS - but he seemed to be pretty honest that after GM dumped him he struggled to support his family at even a middle class level.

Hangs head in shame.

PK was actually a pretty big real estate investor in England (my professional realm). He way over-leveraged his company’s portfolio and got wiped out in 2008, along with making a really bad bet on Lehman’s survival. IMO - considering the Bellagio debt too - he has a serious gambling problem.

I personally think it’s a joke that bankruptcy regulations can allow you to get recreational gambling debts dismissed. It’s not like poorhouses still exist where you’re put to hard labor. Though I’m thinking about petitioning to bring them back solely for PK. He’s an asshole. We can throw his wife in one too. Maybe they can be put in charge of feeding the guard dogs.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/business/2009/may/24/paul-kemsley-lehman-bets-spreadex

Wow - I didn't know all of that - thanks for filling in the blanks!!  I knew PK did something with real estate, but didn't realize the depth.  Very informative! (And, very interesting info on James' Dad, too!)  

• Love 7
23 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

Frankly I was shocked that she would not encourage her daughter to reach higher.  I can accept the makup artist but youtuber?  

Being a YouTuber is today's youth's most vaulted position.  Everyone wants to be a YouTube star!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ButterQueen said:

Dorit did drop that dog off to a kill shelter.

This whole Juicy Lucy shit has me con-fucking-fused! I thought Dorit re-homed the dog and the NEW owner took it to a kill shelter? Does anyone know the truth?

• Love 1

Late to the party but fun Boy George story. One of my very dear friends is a local PBS host and celebrity. Years ago when he was just getting started he volunteered to take care of a celebrity for the day and it was Boy George. He had to follow a list of ridiculous demands and basically said BG was the biggest asshole he ever met. After 24 hours of hell he escorted him to his concert in one piece.  Before they said their goodbyes BG handed him a copy of a book - he had drawn a sweet cartoon picture of my friend and signed his name. I guess that was his way of apologizing. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
On 4/23/2019 at 10:41 PM, RealHousewife said:
On 4/23/2019 at 10:38 PM, Duke2801 said:

On another note—who the eff has the energy to have sex every morning at 5 a.m.??!

😂

I do like Denise, but she sure talks about her sex life a lot. Call me a prude, but I don't care for it. 

You know what they say.  People who talk about all of the sex they're having are usually the ones having it the least.  LVP was the same way about Ken in the beginning but I never could imagine that doddering old coot still laying the pipe.  🤣

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

So Dorit's child peeing in the bushes?  I got the impression that he would have gone inside to use a bathroom, but then Kyle said something about "boys loving to pee outside," so   he went for it.

As a mom of boys, embarrassing, but something they go through until they are old enough to understand. It's weird.  But I think Kyle's comment encouraged him.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

Portia is eleven years old.  Kids at that age can want to be a number of things.  Right now she knows she's good at make-up.  What's wrong with that?  What's wrong with being a you tube star doing that?  She didn't say she wasn't going to get her high school diploma or not go to college.

Sometimes stuff happens, especially with little boys.  I don't think any of these women 'had' their son pee in the backyard. 

I think Erika thought it would be better if they waited outside.  Erika doesn't know how her son would act because she wasn't there when he was growing up.

1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

Maybe they're doing that Common Core kind of math, where 3+3=6, but it's not that simple.  You have to write a half-page explanation of how you arrived at that answer.  I've heard parents talk about it.  Some of it involves diagrams and other convoluted ways to show your work.   An engineer once told me that even he couldn't help his kid with math anymore.  Sure, he knew the answer, but he didn't know WTF they wanted them to do to explain how they got the answer!!  I think that learning certain things by rote went out the window!  

She really seems into her money these days!  Not that I begrudge her that, but she does talk about material things an awful lot. 

Common Core sucks.  There's too many educrats out there trying to reinvent the wheel.  This is not an insult to teachers who are in the trenches every day.

• Love 6