Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E11: Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I had second hand embarrassment for Rinna, especially, but all of them, fan-girling over Billy Idol and Boy George like they are both the second coming of Christ.

Sorry, Rinna - Billy Idol is not that hot!  And, Boy George is a creep!  

Bite your tongue!  I would have been right there fan girling over Billy!  Ok,  maybe not to his face but man, 35 year crush right there!

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
13 hours ago, renatae said:

The difference being that Nene is insufferable and unpleasant to everyone, as I suspect Bethenny is. I don't see any comparison, except for the fact they were all leads.

Ensemble shows don’t have “leads” - these women crowned themselves and expect others to see them that way too. The narcissism that insists on self-crowning is what they have in common.

LVP’s refined style and British “humor” give her a lot of cover, but she actually has it so bad she even crowned herself - literally - at her own daughter’s wedding. Even on that day, LVP could not let Pandora be the special one. (Might make sense if bridesmaids also wore tiaras, but they didn’t.)

realhousewivesofbeverlyhillsseason2galle

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
48 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

felt sorry for Aaron when he was trying to comfort Denise regarding how she has raised her daughters, and she countered with "You're not a parent". No Denise, he is a step parent. Which, if you do it right (and he appears to be) takes a hell of a lot more commitment than being a sperm (or even egg) donor. You take on someone else's children which is no easy task. 

BRAVO @UsernameFatigue!!!  I think good stepparents are awesome!!  I've had the pleasure of watching my son become a stepdad, something I thought I'd never see.  It's really difficult and rewarding all at once.  I've never been so proud of my boy!!

Aaron seems like such a nice guy and his interactions with Denise's girls seem very natural and genuine.  I hope she realizes how lucky they all are.  I can't imagine that Charlie has been such a great dad, hopefully I'm wrong (but I don't think I am). 

You sound like a wonderful stepparent!!!

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Pondlass1 said:

I'm sure there are other Brits at this site.  The humour is very different.  Watch any Brit sitcom and compare to American.  Many US sitcoms are copied from British versions and the characters totally softened up so's not to upset anyone.  It's not just Ricky - I'm British and that's how folks are.  The humour touches nerves. The fakey fake folk have to grow a skin.

I don't like Denise's F-bombs all over the place either.  Especially as my TV beeps every time which is even more annoying than hearing the dreaded word.  But it is kinda fascinating that Denise's forehead moves and - horrors - wrinkles as she talks.  No one else's does.  

Puppy-gate is lasting forever and is about everything but the dumped puppy.  Dorit did a good job deflecting and they're all at each other's throats while she sits wide eyed and didn't do nothing y'all.

For some reason I've always thought Boy George was short.  He's actually quite tall... not just the stupid hat of course.  Is he going to be a new housewife?

Actually, nobody has to to do anything, if PK and the rest of the British ilk think Americans are too thin skinned perhaps they shouldn’t solicit their company or appear on an American TV show? I realize he is banned from the UK due to some legal issues and he likes the financial opportunities available in the U.S., but maybe he should seek shelter elsewhere. Perhaps the British Virgin Islands?

Edited by BluBrd47
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

Bravo, Teddi! (See what I did there? ha-ha)

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-9/season-9/blogs/teddi-mellencamp-arroyave/teddi-7

Well said - keep talking Teddi - “big mouth” truthtellers rock, in more ways than one!

3 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Except that Pandora bought the tiara for Lisa and asked her to wear it.

Lisa herself said that it looked ridiculous, but that she would do it for Pandy.

After LVP raised her to always put Lisa first - poor kid. A normal mother would have refused to wear it and insisted the day was about her daughter.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Giselle said:

Her book was on the shelf last night.

Yes, I am nosy about what's on people's bookshelves as it tells me a lot about them.

Isn't the infamous bunny there?

180201_3660995_After_Show__Rabbit_Rabbit_at_12_02.jpg

Edited by Reality police
Found the bunny
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, snarts said:

While I agree that LVP's property is gorgeous, I'm confused a bit by the home itself. Why all the glass doors separating each room? Reminds me a bit of an office building. I would hate having to open a door just to walk into my kitchen from the living room. 

The outside is truly fabulous. I'll take that view, stay home brush my dogs & not miss a moment of Boy George and those harpies. 

I was wondering if the glass doors had something to do with air circulation/conditioning. Or perhaps maintaining some rooms at different temps than others....

• Useful 5
  • Love 5
46 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Ensemble shows don’t have “leads” - these women crowned themselves and expect others to see them that way too. The narcissism that insists on self-crowning is what they have in common.

LVP’s refined style and British “humor” give her a lot of cover, but has actually has it so bad she even crowned herself - literally - at her own daughter’s wedding. Even on that day, LVP could not let Pandora be the special one. (Might make sense if bridesmaids also wore tiaras, but they didn’t.)

realhousewivesofbeverlyhillsseason2galle

Lisa wore the tiara at Pandora's insistence.  This was addressed at the episode.

• Love 24
1 minute ago, Blondie said:

Lisa wore the tiara at Pandora's insistence.  This was addressed at the episode.

Who insisted on the ridiculous gypsy wedding hat she wore on WWHL?

I expected her to start reading tea leaves and flipping tarot cards. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Blondie said:

As posted above:

After LVP raised her to always put Lisa first - poor kid. A normal mother would have refused to wear it and insisted the day was about her daughter.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Who insisted on the ridiculous gypsy wedding hat she wore on WWHL?

I expected her to start reading tea leaves and flipping tarot cards. 

Ha Ha  I also thought it looked kind of goofy!  A definite fashion miss.  Even with the stupid things she wears it's not as bad as some of the stuff Mikey puts on Erika.  And Rinna's  cheeta/leopard dresses are so boring.    And did you notice the Skull scarf Teddi was wearing at that luncheon? 

Edited by Blondie
edited to add that it was the black and white luncheon where Teddi wore the skull scarf
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
Just now, Rosiejuliemom said:

So, the best way to make the day about her daughter would have been to refuse to honor her daughter's express wishes?

And not wear a gift that her daughter bought her specifically for the wedding?

A narcissistic mother grooms her daughter to always put mom in the spotlight - LVP knew it wasn’t appropriate and pushed the story about it being Pandora’s idea to make it look okay, but I’m not buying it (or any of LVP’s bullshit).

• Love 5

This is gonna sound really mean, but PK reminds me of James’ dad ( Vanderpump Rules). The skeevy has been that is trying to be cool and relevant. Boy George has seen better days, and so has PK’s career. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Did she physically put the words "Because I bought it for you and I want you to wear it." into Pandora's mouth?

'cause that's what she said.

How far can the goalposts be moved to make Lisa the bad guy in this case?

Can I also claim that Teddi is a narcissistic mother because her son didn't want her to leave? Obviously she has groomed him to panic if she is away for even a moment.

The way it usually works with a narcissistic parent is the grown child already knows how to please mom or dad - but will be reminded if necessary by “flying monkeys” (Ken, the wedding planner, etc).

Like her or not, LVP uses a lot of narc. tactics and strategies.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Did she physically put the words "Because I bought it for you and I want you to wear it." into Pandora's mouth?

'cause that's what she said.

How far can the goalposts be moved to make Lisa the bad guy in this case?

Can I also claim that Teddi is a narcissistic mother because her son didn't want her to leave? Obviously she has groomed him to panic if she is away for even a moment.

We don't need to move the goal post. But LVP's actions keep the chains continuously moving towards the goal of proving what a petty pompous ass she is. 

It's it's NFL draft week so excluding the cast this season who are we going to draft for next season.

New housewives only no veterans.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 4

I didn't think twice when Teddi said Edwin has an RV.  My husband has a classic sports car that he drives around on weekends when the weather is nice.  I always refer to it as his car.  The ownership is in both our names.

On another note, just in case folks don't remember, Kyle and Boy George have history.  They were both on the same season of The New Celebrity Apprentice.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, breezy424 said:

On another note, just in case folks don't remember, Kyle and Boy George have history.  They were both on the same season of The New Celebrity Apprentice.

How many Housewives have been on that show?

• Love 1

Once someone(Adrienne) accused Lisa of leaking stories to Radar, the stench of that accusation stuck regardless of whether it was true.

The only other time I recall seeing an attempt to take down a Queen B was Bethenny on New York.   The difference being that Bethenny had allies and Bethenny just responded differently.  But it involved arguably the two closest friends on the show (Jill and B).  One could argue that Lisa and Kyle were the closest up to this point.  (I don’t think Kyle has ever considered LVP a friend beyond the purpose it serves on the show).   

I don’t think you can discount the role of sheer jealousy in this feud.   Just as Bethenny’s brand blew up on NY (enough to make her very wealthy), Lisa is legit growing a little empire.  

I’ve said this before but the ladies on BH are petty as hell because they have nothing better to do.    

• Love 23
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Bravo, Teddi! (See what I did there? ha-ha)

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-9/season-9/blogs/teddi-mellencamp-arroyave/teddi-7

Well said - keep talking Teddi - “big mouth” truthtellers rock, in more ways than one!

After LVP raised her to always put Lisa first - poor kid. A normal mother would have refused to wear it and insisted the day was about her daughter.

I'm fairly indifferent to Teddi, but I do agree 100% with her blog this week. I don't care at all about the whole Kyle/Lisa blowup. If Lisa wants to stay mad, let her. I still enjoyed the show this week. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Jel said:

As for the "shadiness and manipulations", I really don't know what, specifically, we are talking about. I know people say this often, but I sincerely need some examples of Lisa's shady behavior that turned out to be true (so not the Brandi and tabloids thing or the planting stories with RO). 

IMO she is not "shady and manipulative" so much as she is just way better than the others at pretending she doesn't give a hoot about them or their various conflicts.  ("Why would I be upset?  Who cares?  I don't know what you're so upset about" etc.)  That's always annoying during a conflict and the one who does it better usually wins 😄

2 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

I'm sure there are other Brits at this site.  The humour is very different.  Watch any Brit sitcom and compare to American.  Many US sitcoms are copied from British versions and the characters totally softened up so's not to upset anyone.  It's not just Ricky - I'm British and that's how folks are.  The humour touches nerves. The fakey fake folk have to grow a skin.

I enjoy actual British humor, tv shows, etc.  My problem with LVP (and now PeeKayy) is that they just aren't that humorous.  I tend to think of British humor as having wit or cleverness and I find that lacking in most of her "jokes".  (Maloof hoof was cute - I'll give her that, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut occasionally)  I've only just started watching VDP Rules after catching it on a flight last year, but I already can't count the number of "balls" and "nuts" jokes she's made to her male staff.  And you can tell they're just laughing out of obligation and trying to get on with the conversation.  My former 7th grade students would have found her hilarious, but I'm about her age and just find it annoying.

An example from this season - she's acting like she could care less about Dorit's dog dumping, but then accepts Dorit's invitation to the Bahamas, gets on the plane, and acts put out that Dorit wants to share the big suite with her because she snores too much.  A jab at Dorit?  Yes.  Hurt Dorit's feelings?  I think so.  LVP's own special way of showing that she actually is pissed at Dorit?  Absolutely.  Funny?  If the idea that someone snores makes  you laugh, I guess.  But witty or clever?  Not in my opinion.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Most sadly relatable moment of the show: the flyer at the concert listing the lineup and stage times. “Strict Curfew 11:00.” I feel ya, sign.

That's my own personal curfew too!

The Greek though is in Griffith Park with many homes in the nearby neighborhoods. Sound really carries there and the curfew is for noise restriction; during the week I think it's earlier even like 10pm or 10:30pm.  It is a wonderful venue especially in the summer, but it's a cluster to try to get in and out of the bowl and the area itself.  

2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I have no problem with the ladies dancing and being silly and excited. I like to see them having a good time and not fighting. These women see their fair share of famous folks, so it’s cool they’re not jaded and still get starstruck. I don’t think you’re ever too old for something like Coachella either. 

There’s a gentle sweetness to Denise Richards that hasn’t been in almost any of the other women on RHBH, not really any of the other current cast members imo. I know she got with Heather Locklear’s ex, and that’s not cool in my book. But I think she’s a kind person who is human. She is handling everything really well so far, just too much sex talk tor me. I have yet to see a mean bone. 

I didn’t think PK’s joke was funny. Maybe he has a good sense of humor, but that particular joke fell flat. With LVP, I find a lot of her jokes funny actually, but there are some I think are mean. While playful banter can be fun, I think friends should lift one another up. If no one’s laughing, the joke probably wasn’t funny. If the joke makes your friend look bad or is regarding something sensitive, it probably wasn’t nice. I also can’t stand passive aggressive stuff. Say what you want to say. Don’t be an ass and say you’re just kidding. I know LVP and PK say it’s their English humor, but Americans do that too-saying something hurtful but the person on the receiving end is not supposed to be upset because it’s a joke. I’m with Kyle. No “hahaha,” then it’s not really a joke. 

Does anyone else want an unpopular opinion thread? 🙂

I agree about seeing the ladies having a good time. I'd watch this over rehashing the same tired story line over and over.  Lather, rinse, repeat.  

I am really enjoying Denise f-bombs and all.  She's real and vulnerable and seems very genuine. 

PK's "joke" as with many of LVP's jokes are passive aggressive in the guise of humor. Their jokes are meant to hit a sore spot and get a point across and no... not really funny to the target.  

Yes... I want an unpopular opinion thread... and I'll add to it here.  If LVP won't film with the other ladies, regardless if she is justified or has reason, then she really should leave the show.  The housewives shows are an ensemble cast and the basis is of them filming their lives TOGETHER.  This is why I watch.  Occasional segments with a couple or a few of them doing something separate is fine, but the group activities have always been the best entertainment and why I put up with all their other crap! 

53 minutes ago, becauseIsaidso said:

I was wondering if the glass doors had something to do with air circulation/conditioning. Or perhaps maintaining some rooms at different temps than others....

Mr. eclectc and I live in a loft with glass walls and doors and heating and cooling can be a bugger.  I think the glass doors in LVP's home are for the open concept.  The grounds around her home, especially on top of that hill, are gorgeous and with glass everywhere you can see for miles. 

• Love 13
14 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

Understandable if this was the 80's, but it's not.  I won't begrudge them their talent and their success, but I'll bet even they were embarrassed by the fawning.  They know how "hot" they are.

I'm waiting for the reunion, when all the women gang up on Kyle.  "You told Lisa we all thought she was lying!  You weren't supposed to say that!  Lisa honey, we love you, Kyle got it all wrong!  Can you ever forgive us?

I can totally see LVP and Kyle staying apart.  There comes a point in your life, especially when you're older and have had some losses, as has happened with LVP, when you sit back and do an accounting.  Is this person worth my time?  Life is short.

Also, I can't believe Charlie Sheen is having trouble paying child support.  (I think $55K a month is ridiculous, even in BH.)  But that's neither here nor there.  Anger Management ran for 100 episodes and Two and a Half Men is on IFC and FOX almost 24/7 -- the residuals have to be quite good.

I would doubt that.  They still perform which to me says they love their fans are still loyal.  

He spent like a drunken sailor between his alternative treatments for HIV and the blackmail $ he had to pay not to mention everything else in his life.  I believe he could be fairly broke. Not regular people broke but tv star broke.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Isn’t the old people Ken and LVP..??

Dorit and PK can sure do their scenes when together but once apart.......look at PK....completely clueless.

hahahahahahah.....Kyle!  Ken and I are friends!

I swear Dorit’s eyes did that springy pop-out action from the cartoons.

Dorit was good remaining hidden in the background of Lucy drama.

But, now! Kyle will have another scenario to chomp on! 

58/59 is old?  Rinna is just a hair younger than LVP (3 years).

• Love 4
3 hours ago, snarts said:

While I agree that LVP's property is gorgeous, I'm confused a bit by the home itself. Why all the glass doors separating each room? Reminds me a bit of an office building. I would hate having to open a door just to walk into my kitchen from the living room. 

The outside is truly fabulous. I'll take that view, stay home brush my dogs & not miss a moment of Boy George and those harpies. 

I have the same reaction.  The glass doors have a commercial feel but I think it gives an open floor plan feeling  and brings in a lot of outside light while allowing air conditioning to be zoned and more efficiently used by having areas that can be closed off.  I would love to see her electric bill and her landscaping costs.   

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

Once someone(Adrienne) accused Lisa of leaking stories to Radar, the stench of that accusation stuck regardless of whether it was true.

The only other time I recall seeing an attempt to take down a Queen B was Bethenny on New York.   The difference being that Bethenny had allies and Bethenny just responded differently.  But it involved arguably the two closest friends on the show (Jill and B).  One could argue that Lisa and Kyle were the closest up to this point.  (I don’t think Kyle has ever considered LVP a friend beyond the purpose it serves on the show).   

I don’t think you can discount the role of sheer jealousy in this feud.   Just as Bethenny’s brand blew up on NY (enough to make her very wealthy), Lisa is legit growing a little empire.  

I’ve said this before but the ladies on BH are petty as hell because they have nothing better to do.    

It was not stench.  There was some truth.

At that time I read ROL.  It was good until they made you click on adverts to read the articles....a la You Tube.

All of the sudden there were weekly articles about Lisa Vanderpump, from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Villa Blanca restaurant. Full-on ads disguised as articles. Who was seen at VB, what they ate mentioning menu entrees and a few sentences about who is LVP.......her fabulous wealthy life. All with photos of LVP and VB.

Obvious story swapping going on!

When ROL was mentioned during the reunion....they went nuts.....applauding themselves. 

This has always been the jealousy between LVP and the rest of the Housewives.

LVP can use the press to advance herself without looking thirsty......but, the minute anyone else does it.....people start calling them desperate and pathetic.

It can be anything from the Maloof Hoof to Kyle by Aileen Batwing Mumus. 

1 hour ago, princelina said:

An example from this season - she's acting like she could care less about Dorit's dog dumping, but then accepts Dorit's invitation to the Bahamas, gets on the plane, and acts put out that Dorit wants to share the big suite with her because she snores too much.  A jab at Dorit?  Yes.  Hurt Dorit's feelings?  I think so.  LVP's own special way of showing that she actually is pissed at Dorit?  Absolutely.  Funny?  If the idea that someone snores makes  you laugh, I guess.  But witty or clever?  Not in my opinion.

Okay, now I can see how this would grate. Yes LVP tends to express herself in this petty manner when she's not happy with someone but that's about it. They turn this annoying behavior into something sinister and conniving when all it is aggravating. Just tell her to knock it off. Instead what they do is run off into a corner, cackle about it, pearl clutch rile each other up and label it all as some unhealthy, toxic and unacceptable then determine a course of action that involves demanding LVP perform some act of contrition just for their pleasure. It's absurd.  

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 22
2 hours ago, eclectcmoi said:

That's my own personal curfew too!

The Greek though is in Griffith Park with many homes in the nearby neighborhoods. Sound really carries there and the curfew is for noise restriction; during the week I think it's earlier even like 10pm or 10:30pm.  It is a wonderful venue especially in the summer, but it's a cluster to try to get in and out of the bowl and the area itself.  

Woo hoo!!! Oops, wrong franchise 😉

I kind of figured that the curfew was about it being an open-air venue. I’m up in the Bay Area and we have the Shoreline, which is not far from residential areas. Curfew is about the same there, I think. One time I was there to see Depeche Mode and the venue decided to delay their start time because of a fiasco that THEY caused in the parking lot. So thanks to the Shoreline we got a shorter show. It’s part of why I loathe the Shoreline.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, snarts said:

Hmm. Interesting. I never even noticed that! It would bug me, too, to have to open doors all the time. I'm wondering they are there to sort of corral the dogs without having to resort to doggie gates. Real doggie gates, lol.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Raiderred said:

And this is the reason I just don't care for her. "Oh darling, I would never be caught dead in an RV." BTW, the "RV" that they briefly showed is a motor home or motor coach. Liser doesn't know coaches can run from a couple hundred to a couple million, check out a new Prevost or an American Eagle. Pretty darn elegant, darling. She and Ken are snobs that think most are below them.

The other thing that bugs me withe Lisa is the bizzare sexy talk with the dogs, it's just gross. I can't imagine saying that about my precious doggies. I view my dogs like my children so that kind of talk is disturbing! Bleck!

I wouldn't care if she's gone or stays but then again, I haven't enjoyed BH's in a couple of seasons. NY is my fav.

I'm confused, I thought Lisar/Liser was rinna, not Vanderpump

3 hours ago, eclectcmoi said:

The housewives shows are an ensemble cast and the basis is of them filming their lives TOGETHER

I agree.  However, if the ensemble is going to do nothing but gang up on an emotionally injured member and basically continually accuse her of something she has continually denied, then NO, I wouldn't kick LVP to the curb for not going along with it.   

38 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Woo hoo!!! Oops, wrong franchise 😉

I kind of figured that the curfew was about it being an open-air venue. I’m up in the Bay Area and we have the Shoreline, which is not far from residential areas. Curfew is about the same there, I think. One time I was there to see Depeche Mode and the venue decided to delay their start time because of a fiasco that THEY caused in the parking lot. So thanks to the Shoreline we got a shorter show. It’s part of why I loathe the Shoreline.

I completely agree about the Shoreline.  It's a pain in the neck.  Went to see Jimmy Buffet YEARS ago and it took them forever to get the lawn open.  And like you, the show started late and we got a shortened show - he had to omit FINS.  

Edited by Carolina Girl
When the sentence stops, extra words after are not appreciated....
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

So I think the question is what would proof look like? Lisa isn't stupid so unlike Vicki Gunvalson and Brooks Ayers, she isn't going to produce fake documents, etc. But pitching a story to a tabloid isn't going to come with a ton of proof that anyone else can see - it's either going to be done through phone, email or text.  With a phone call, there won't be any physical evidence and obviously, a tabloid like Radar isn't going to reveal its source or produce emails or texts. 

This is true. Conversely, there is nothing she has said or done which they will accept as proof she didn't. In a situation like that, they should be giving her the benefit of the doubt, but instead they have been running around with these rumors for years, acting as though they are fact without any doubt. As Camille would say, "That's not cool."

• Love 17
19 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Lisa whispering I worship you to the dog is the stuff of nightmares oh baby Jesus 

16 hours ago, breezy424 said:

And what did LVP discuss?  Kyle.  Well, except when she was sweet talking her dog and that's gotten very old.  LVP has no story line except her 'hurt' and the other women.

I didn't get that at all when PK said he talked to Ken.  I think she thought that it  was a nice try and seeing the preview at the end of the show, Kyle was right.

7 hours ago, Giselle said:

It's always creeped me out. 

Before there was a Giggy who do you think my mom used to call a sexy beast? You think it's creepy, how do you think it made me feel? I'm still dealing with the trauma

tumblr_mlbbg8hl2U1so450so1_500.gif

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

I set a new PR (personal record); "watched" a 60 minute show in 5 minutes. Not a darn thing not worth FF through. I do wish I'd seen what PK said to Kyle. As much as I dislike him, she probably deserved it. What I did notice in the 5 minutes;

1. The cracks in the mean girls' friendship are starting to show.

2. Comparing LVP to Charlie? Not even close.

3. More mean girl stupidity.

• Love 21
10 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

There are a lot of things anyone can  say about LVP but IMO she is a great parent and wearing the tiara was a fashion choice as far as I see it.  She raised two children who have successful and happy lives.  That's proof enough for me.  There have been many things about her actions and words over the years I have not liked but her family is balanced and loving.  

LVP sure keeps the kids under her thumb though - has them working for her and even designed the interiors of the homes she bought for them, rather than allowing them that pleasure. She also made her son’s search for his birth mom all about her and her feelings. Looks like a pretty controlling mom.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, nexxie said:

LVP sure keeps the kids under her thumb though - has them working for her and even designed the interiors of the homes she bought for them, rather than allowing them that pleasure. She also made her son’s search for his birth mom all about her and her feelings. Looks like a pretty controlling mom.

I can see your point but in Beverly Hills perhaps that is a very good idea considering how so many children of the very wealthy wind up in serious trouble.  Decorating their homes seemed  well received as she also picked up the tab so on that I don't see an issue.  I didn't see any sense of resentment when it was aired. 

• Love 18
8 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Lots of people work for/with their parents in family businesses; some are pushed/guilted into it, others aren't. Some even actively want to. To imply that they were made to do so is a presumptuous leap. Also, we saw very little of Max's search for his birth parents; those 10 minutes, if that, are hardly evidence that she carried on about herself to an alarming degree. There's zero indication that anyone is under her thumb.

Wasn’t the wine business pandora’s Idea? I seem to recall she and her husband telling Lisa what they wanted to do. Am I wrong?

• Love 16

It took me all the way through a commercial break to figure out who "Kenny" was.  KENNY?

Boys of that age and stage can pee outside, in the private environment they were in, who gives a care, seriously? 

I am still on team LVP. Kyle is just awful. 

Make up on kids, trying to make Portia a You Tube star? NOPE.

How many ppl fit in that venue in NJ that Ericka was in? It looked like small high school cafeteria capacity. I have no patience for the EJ on tour thing. It's just a vanity project and a weird one with her whole glam squad and entourage. 

Although Erika did the right thing suggesting they all go outside when Teddi's son was having a hard time saying goodbye. That was decent and wise of Erika. 

The concert was lame. Not my thing. 

• Love 21