Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E11: Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

Jersey City is really nice now! Some of the best restaurants around...however, I can’t imagine a space I couldn’t sell out, she needs to get over herself. NYC is right across the river, why wasn’t she there? 

Because Luann and her "Countess and Friends" cabaret extravaganza probably has "Housewife Crap Show" exclusivity.  

• LOL 11
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

I know this is a well established fact, but the Kemsleys are arseholes. Especially PK. The rest of the gals might want to double think having Dorito's back... although I suppose she kind of had Kyle's back... is this the rest of the gals turning on each other? I'm no longer an LVP fan, but I'd love to see the gals now turn on Dorito... She needs to go.

The jackals jackholes are turning against each other - just as all predators do.

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
10 minutes ago, JustDuckie said:

UNPOPULAR OPINION WARNING: I really don't like Teddie.

Not unpopular to me - I haven't liked her since she joined the show.  But, last season, I disliked Dorit and Rinna more (still do), so Teddi moved up on my "like" scale by default.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 16

It’s creepy how Dorit and Kyle worry about getting back into LVP’s good graces - apparently they still don’t get that she actually doesn’t care about other people.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, parrotlover said:

If there was a drinking game for taking a drink every time Denise brings up her ex, you’d die from alcohol poisoning.

I suspect the editing monkeys don't want us to forget that she was once married to a BIG STAR.  We still get flashbacks to those Camille/Kelsey scenes from Season 1, and how many years ago was that?  

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

I suspect the editing monkeys don't want us to forget that she was once married to a BIG STAR.  

I wonder if he gets a check every time they mention his name.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I didn't think it was creepy, but I thought that Kyle basically shat her pants while sitting on that bus stair because she realized she backed the wrong horse in this race.

Kyle has realized that she destroyed her friendship with LVP (as crazy as it was) to defend two con artists/scammers/bold faced liars (Kemsleys) - all for them to turn on her.  

I wonder if we will see more back-pedaling from Kyle in the coming weeks.

I don’t think Kyle actually meant to stick up for Dorit as much as she meant to call LVP on years of bad behavior - she saw an opportunity and took it. Now she’s having second thoughts because LVP has played Dorit and Kyle against each other in the past and it makes Kyle feel bad to think Dorit might be back in LVP’s good graces. For me, the creepy part is their need to be accepted by someone who treats others the way Lisa does.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, snarts said:

I suffer from acute secondary embarrassment watching them dance, especially Vyle & Rinna. They just try way too hard. 

I agree.  And please, Rinna, for the love of all that's holy, quit telling everybody that they're "gorrrr-jusssss.  That is so grating.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 22
2 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

I think PK and Lisa V are still friends. His vitriol toward Kyle was, IMO, a sign of allegiance to Lisa V. 

You may be correct, but we just saw PK say to Ken on the phone  that Dorit did nothing wrong - how could Lisa V ignore everything that Dorit has done (and PK right along with her).  Typical Kemsley - deny, deny, deny. 

• Love 22
22 minutes ago, parrotlover said:

Rinna saying her hair and lips are iconic. LOL. Not the adjective I was thinking of.

So far I haven't seen any Lisa Rinna memorablia in the background on Watch What Happens Live.

I'm sure her lips are very memorable to many men but the hair? It's just a short haircut on Lisa that she has had for years.  I haven't changed my eye color since I was born....does that make me an icon? 

• LOL 14
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Kyle doesn't seem to understand though that she went to LVP's home to tell her that she's a liar.  As a supposed best friend, you just don't do that.  She went in like a wrecking ball rather than being tactful and kind about it.  Instead of telling LVP what the other ladies were thinking, she added her 2 cents in and basically said she was on their side!  Who does that?  It was a dumb way to handle it and Kyle can't understand that. 

Tact:  A keen discernment of what to do or say when dealing with others without giving offense. (My teacher back in about 1975 made us write that very definition on every single test. It's one of the most important things I ever learned in school.)

But Kyle is never wrong....in Kyle's world.

• Love 22
4 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Kyle doesn't seem to understand though that she went to LVP's home to tell her that she's a liar.  As a supposed best friend, you just don't do that.  She went in like a wrecking ball rather than being tactful and kind about it.  Instead of telling LVP what the other ladies were thinking, she added her 2 cents in and basically said she was on their side!  Who does that?  It was a dumb way to handle it and Kyle can't understand that. 

Tact:  A keen discernment of what to do or say when dealing with others without giving offense. (My teacher back in about 1975 made us write that very definition on every single test. It's one of the most important things I ever learned in school.)

I agree that tact is important when dealing with most people, but it doesn’t work with those who can’t own things they’ve done because they’ll just take it as a way out. Kyle probably really believes Lisa was behind the press stories and needed her to take responsibility. That won’t happen.

(Looks like some of the cast is confronting LVP about her behavior next week on VPR too.)

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

So far I haven't seen any Lisa Rinna memorablia in the background on Watch What Happens Live.

I'm sure her lips are very memorable to many men but the hair? It's just a short haircut on Lisa that she has had for years.  I haven't changed my eye color since I was born....does that make me an icon? 

Does the infamous striped bunny count? It’s still there and actually Easter night, it was the bartender. Andy played the clip from that reunion when Kim gave it back to her and the one phony tear was rolling down her cheek. Ugh.

Edited by parrotlover
  • Love 13

It's great to see Jagger growing up and being able to communicate. He was cute playing the guitar.

I see Dorit wised up and keeps her 4 nannies off camera. I remember when she couldn't be bothered to take Jagger to his therapy appointments her first season. She must have hired the same PR firm as Camille.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
20 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

The most real thing that happened this whole episode is Denise crying about her children, for extremely legit reasons. She seemed really scared for how they will turn out, especially when they are older and she can't watch over them. Plus, he ended up a bit of deadbeat. He's broke and Denise now needs to provide for them. I say this because I thought she very sincerely commented that she she should have taken 1/2 when she had the chance. 

Teddi is up Kyle's ass. There is nothing can she say that won't cause Teddi to erupt into gleeful laughter. Or protective defense.

I actually admire Lisa V for staying away from the ladies. She doesn't like them, they don't like her, why get involved? She doesn't need them and dissing them is sort of, IMO, her way of saying, "Look bitches, I don't need the camera time. I have better stuff happening." Because all those ladies, IMO, don't really give a shit about whatever they are talking/arguing about. They are doing what they can to be on TV.

I think PK and Lisa V are still friends. His vitriol toward Kyle was, IMO, a sign of allegiance to Lisa V. 

I think that at the time of the taping of the show, PK thought he was still friends with LVP and Ken.

I don't know if they are still friends, but when Lisa was on WWHL and Andy asked if she or Ken had spoken to/seen PK, she said just once, when PK walked by them at an event, and PK said something snarky to Ken (I can't remember what it was, but it was more of PK's "joke" type jabs).

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

I think that at the time of the taping of the show, PK thought he was still friends with LVP and Ken.

I don't know if they are still friends, but when Lisa was on WWHL and Andy asked if she or Ken had spoken to/seen PK, she said just once, when PK walked by them at an event, and PK said something snarky to Ken (I can't remember what it was, but it was more of PK's "joke" type jabs).

On WWHL I think she said that Ken and PK did not speak even though PK approached Ken and said, oh yes we are not speaking to one another.... it was something like that.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, langford peel said:

That's great. 

I hope they enjoy the pink slips they will be getting when the ratings come in for the reunion if Lisa does not attend.

Good luck with that girls.

If RHOA of Atlanta could survive without Nene and RHONY could survive without Bethany, I think RHOBH would be just fine without LVP. I think her hardcore fans give her way too much credit for the success of the show. Sure, she is a fan favorite, but the "Housewives" franchise is predicated on an ensemble cast. I don't believe one woman can make or break ANY show in the franchise. And frankly, I don't see how LVP thinks she is going to survive on RHOBH if she refuses to film with anyone except Denise.

3 minutes ago, charming said:

It's great to see Jagger growing up and being able to communicate. He was cute playing the guitar.

I see Dorit wised up and keeps her 4 nannies off camera. I remember when she couldn't be bothered to take Jagger to his therapy appointments her first season. She must have hired the same PR firm as Camille.

I don't remember Dorit ever having four nannies. Maybe one. Camille is the one who had four nannies for her two kids in Season 1.

But I agree little Jagger is a cutie. I love all the kids on this show.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

think that at the time of the taping of the show, PK thought he was still friends with LVP and Ken.

I don't know if they are still friends,

I want to believe that these people don't let the petty b s. seen on RHOBH affect their real friendships. But I guess we'll never know for certain.

• Love 1

Bambi sighting!!!  I'll throw the ball.

I enjoyed the concert scenes until PK put his foot in it with his 'British' humor.  I couldn't imagine LVP at a concert like that.  I just can't picture her dancing with the music...especially with those heels she totters on.

I don't mind Denise talking about CS. She put up with him for years.  She even took care of his children from another mother.

LVP - another scene on her kitchen makeover and a dig to Kyle.  Her 'hurt' when talking to Denise.  Two pink vases?  If people are tired about the other women discussing puppygate, then LVP falls into that category as well.

Hm Camille.  Is this now Camille 3.0?  Or Camille 1.01?

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, charming said:

Something tells me that they don't have 4 nannies anymore.  Maybe one nanny/housekeeper (that doesn't know how to work a Bullet Blender), but I think their financial problems have caused the Kemsleys to seriously downgrade their home "staff".  It's hard to keep employees if you can't pay them!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

If RHOA of Atlanta could survive without Nene and RHONY could survive without Bethany, I think RHOBH would be just fine without LVP. I think her hardcore fans give her way too much credit for the success of the show. Sure, she is a fan favorite, but the "Housewives" franchise is predicated on an ensemble cast. I don't believe one woman can make or break ANY show in the franchise. And frankly, I don't see how LVP thinks she is going to survive on RHOBH if she refuses to film with anyone except Denise.

I think there is one difference.  These women are not interesting enough IMO, to sustain the show.  There was an interesting dynamic that they destroyed.  I think LVP and Kyle need to make amends and the rest can be replaced to start over.  

• Love 19