Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Jeanne's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down that slope. 

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

So I am attempting to walk on the treadmill while watching the show. I’m using the talk to text function on my iPad. So if anything comes through very wonky, that’s why.

Please don't fall off...this shit (literally and figuratively) is shocking!!😂

• Love 6
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

Come sit by me! 🍷clink🍷

I've been trying to cut back, but impacted feces in an infected wound may push me back into the bottle.

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

Ummm...the maggots are the true low....or was that Hoarders?!  I am getting my train wrecks confused...

That was Lisa. She’s dead. Nuff said

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Ummm...the maggots are the true low....or was that Hoarders?!  I am getting my train wrecks confused...

OMG I forgot the maggots. I think it was this show but can't remember who it was.

ETA: Thanks, @Wanda. This feces-caked woman may be a tie with Lisa in the grossness sweepstakes.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Bingo, she lost 53 in the hospital.  Who thinks she keeps losing at home?

No, I vote gain at least half of it back.  Maybe all of it.  This woman has no intention of dieting.

• Love 7