Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Jeanne's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down that slope. 

• Start Topic

Just now, 3girlsforus said:

I’m late today. Sounds like I’ve already missed a train wreck. 

Don't worry. The train is still on the track, but it's missing some wheels, and the engineer just had a heart attack. heh

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
Just now, Midnightblue said:

I think I figured it out. They have a script where the people are allowed to fill in certain words, from a set of choices. Kind of like Mad Libs. "It makes me feel so (sad, depressed, useless, awful) when it happens." "And then when I was _____ years old, I got up to ________ pounds." "I am (terrified, nervous, scared, worried) that Dr. Now won't see me. " "I don't know how I am going to handle ---------- because my (legs, back, knees, hips ) will hurt so much." 

BECAUSE should be added 3 more times...then you got it! 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Oh yeah. This is so sad, people.

I've been inside all day - Crazy Colorado March Blizzard™ started howling at 9:30 am and isn't quite finished. I'm safe and fine, but man do I NOT need so much sadness coming out of my TV.

The only reason I'll hang in is, all you lovely Live Chat peeps. Snark on!

Here's some snark.....Roch Ny is having a heat wave....54 tomorrow? Lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

"really scared". "don't know how I'll handle being in the car". heading for bingo! 

I'm convinced they give these folks a "script" they all say the same thing.  Sounds like she's going to have a heart attack with all the heavy breathing......

Why doesn't dad take her?  Neither of those two are the picture of health.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Cigarette?? As if she doesn't have enough issues? And of course, she's afraid of the car, the trip, Dr Now...  Do any of these people have any guts?

Got a bit of an oral fixation I suspect. LOL.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

If everyone with anxiety/nerves just ate sugar...anxiety would be completely eliminated.  I didn't realize that...why do we spend so much time treating it?!??!

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 13
  • Love 5

Hi Pounders!  Late start and I haven't got to my eating habits yet.

I'm not feeling very charitable to this splotchy female.  She forgave her father and now she has two fucking enablers.  The arrow on my "Give A Fuck" meter is not moving to a positive zone.  

And her attitude about people watching, she should be glad that they aren't out right pointing and laughing.

• LOL 9
  • Love 12

Oh Lord, she's being stared at and having a meltdown. "People have no compassion . . . "

At least she has an above average vocabulary. 

Of course, there's at least one guy with a video camera with them at the gas station, but hey that wouldn't have anything to do with people looking at her. Nope. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Midnightblue said:

..: "And then when I was _____ years old, I got up to ________ pounds." "I am (terrified, nervous, scared, worried) that Dr. Now won't see me. " 

It cracks me up when the go off script and say, “I made it up to xxx lbs,” as if that was a winning accomplishment. 

And I really think we should add “I don’t know how I feel about ____” to our bingo cards. That one really annoys me. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Surprised she isn't laying in the back of the minivan, as we've seen so many times before.  Dr Now is gonna rip her a new one in that.  Yes people are jerks, but you are just so big Jeanne.  Obesity as a disability is tough for me to swallow 100%.  She's really in a rant, there's a nasty side of her too I see.  

• Love 16