Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Jeanne's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down that slope. 

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

Could be wrong, but I just don't see this working out.  But she's still mobile, as amazing as that is.  After a while all the abuse stories sound hollow.   Oh Jeanne, bariatric surgery isn't a cure.  Come on, tell him you smoke!!!

I see the divorced little people are back, that's surprising.  

I have abuse stories that would shock people who knew my family.  But .....

The children of the little people have babies.... which is a TLC meal ticket.

• Love 4

NOW: stop lying...are really telling me only the health food you eat?!  You don't eat the healthy stuff..lyin' ass.. I am willing to bet you don't have one healthy thing in that filthy house of yours.

Blank stares...

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

What a liar!    I normally don't eat lunch?     Who does she think she's kidding?     

Can you really call it lunch when breakfast never ended?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

@Pepper Mostly is this week's winner with an eerily close guess of 698.  PM wins a case of cupcakes (the appetizer of champions!), their very own pair of ill-fitting white pants with seams begging for mercy, and a haz mat suit to wear during her tour of Jeanne's luxury accommodations.  And as always the respect and admiration of her fellow Pounders! 

(Bowing) Thank yew, thank yew! I do love cupcakes. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 5

I was a nurse in a hospital and we had a 600 plus pound patient come in once and his mother used to hike in with  four grocery size bags of food for him everyday. Food she prepared and cooked for him at home. He died.

Edited by Julyolo
Misspell
1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

Man, Dr. Now isn't messing around this season.  

And holy hell...what was that thing?!  I'm trying to eat supper right now!

Love his response to their lies!  Glad I am not eating seeing this.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

“What do you do for activity?”

”I shove food in my gob 24/7. That’s an aerobic activity, right?”

I know I feel a little out of breath when I really eat too much. (Like, once or twice a year on Thanksgiving and Christmas, mostly.)

• Love 5

Am I just completely desensitized, jaded, and cynical from years of watching this show? Because I can’t seem to muster up any sympathy for her whatsoever. Mr. Roper is sitting beside me watching and he’s watching the BS meter go up and up, too. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 17

What feels unfair? I had tuned her out. That she’s so fat her ass is rotting off? That DR Now is onto her? That life isn’t fair? That Dr Pimple Popper can’t just pop the fat away? What?

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

Maybe she has PCOS - Whitney only eats once a day too and still manages to be almost 400 lbs. I has to be PCOS LOL (please note sarcasm)

Huh, I must be truly abnormal....I have PCOS and weigh 155. I’m sure it has nothing to do with what I eat and my activity level.   Nah, I’m just a freak of nature.   (Note even more sarcasm)

• LOL 9
  • Love 8

That thing on her leg was approaching James K levels of nastiness.  

And I'm sick of people going to Dr. Now and saying "I need you to help me," or "I need you to give me the tools I need to get healthy."  Honey, HE IS HELPING YOU.  You will never have a better opportunity than the one you are getting right now.  But you have to make the choice to stop eating so much.  The tools are in your hands, not his.

• Love 22
Just now, DEG9 said:

I REALLY want to smack the crap out of both of them so bad!!!

The line forms right here.

So she ends up in tears at the end of the consult with Dr. Now. Well, reality bites. No magic pill *and* by the way you have an effing infection so serious you need to get to the hospital STAT because you could, you know, die from it. I'm sorry for her but good grief she and her mom are just nuts.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

Am I just completely desensitized, jaded, and cynical from years of watching this show? Because I can’t seem to muster up any sympathy for her whatsoever. Mr. Roper is sitting beside me watching and he’s watching the BS meter go up and up, too. 

I have sympathy for some of them, but absolutely none for this waste of space.

• Love 8

Anyone else got their fiddles out?

It's almost like she's asking the Universe to take her out, but not before wringing every bit of pathos she can out of the situation.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Jeeves said:

The line forms right here.

So she ends up in tears at the end of the consult with Dr. Now. Well, reality bites. No magic pill *and* by the way you have an effing infection so serious you need to get to the hospital STAT because you could, you know, die from it. I'm sorry for her but good grief she and her mom are just nuts.

No fairy godmothers, no magic wands. It's a doctor's office, honey.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, Dr. Now was a big old unfair meanie. She's another one who turns on the waterworks when things get down to the nitty gritty. She acts like a 13 year old. 

Definitely the EQ of a 13 year old 

• Love 5