Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Jeanne's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down that slope. 

• Start Topic

Just now, hoosiermom said:

sounds like she is still smoking since she was bitching about not being able to smoke in the hospital.

that's what I heard...  she must have missed the impaired wound healing message.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Bingo, she lost 53 in the hospital.  Who thinks she keeps losing at home?

Not it! 

1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

sounds like she is still smoking since she was bitching about not being able to smoke in the hospital.

When does she find time to smoke? She's constantly shoveling down food! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

There is no way she’s going to lose weight but even more than that there is no way she’s going to quit smoking. She was complaining about not being able to smoke in the hospital. So you know she lit up on the way home.

• Love 5
Just now, umgoblue said:

I actually thought this was an option...you really mean EVERY time?!  Disbelief..😱

It’s so wasteful though. Much better to just let it crust up and bathe once a month. That’s the green option

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Jeeves said:

OMG I forgot the maggots. I think it was this show but can't remember who it was.

Yes, Lisa (RIP) had the maggots in her folds. I think we have a new contender tonight. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I just started the episode but how many meals can this girl eat? Stuffed crust pizza after an afternoon of burgers and cupcakes? Sure why not ! SHE SMOKES....Dear God how is she alive!!!

That's the good part just wait.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
44 minutes ago, Hellga said:

This is my Mom's first time watching and she is in shock already.

This might not be the best intro episode. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Yes - EVERY time you go to the bathroom you wipe yourself

2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

I actually thought this was an option...you really mean EVERY time?!  Disbelief..😱

Adulting is hard, ya'll.

• LOL 17
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

That’s it. Contest over. You absolutely win for the best comment of the evening! If I could like it 50 times I would.

Does this mean I get to ride shotgun on the bus to hell?

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Oh yeah. This is so sad, people.

I've been inside all day - Crazy Colorado March Blizzard™ started howling at 9:30 am and isn't quite finished. I'm safe and fine, but man do I NOT need so much sadness coming out of my TV.

The only reason I'll hang in is, all you lovely Live Chat peeps. Snark on!

Me too! Sucks being snowed in, going stir crazy. I don't know how people like Jeanne can just stay home all the time and never leave, I would go insane.

Don't have high hopes for this one, her facial expressions remind me of Holly (the innocent look of "I'm a victim and an idiot! None of this is my fault! Take care of me!)

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Well there's those white pants again!!!  Wear black honey.    Hey I thought she never went out in public, but yup, I just saw the obligatory poundicipent TAT!!!    She's rolling her eyes at Dr Now again. .. and getting testy.  

• Love 7

So month 1, 702, minus 53 in the hospital to 649, 

Month 3-678 lbs, gained 29 lbs.     

That quivering chin, and crying isn't going to budge Dr. Now.     Why do I bet she has cigarettes constantly, and sodas by the gallon.    

So mommy is lying?    And she thinks Dr. Now won't realize that?   

• LOL 3
  • Love 8