Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Jeanne's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down that slope. 

• Start Topic

What a fool!    She gains 29 lbs in six weeks, and cutting what she's eating in half will mean she loses weight?     What a crock.  The only think that will help her lose weight is someone with a chain saw carving her like those tree statues.   

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

Okay, she fucked up but I have to give her a bit of slack ...........  it really isn't a good idea to try to lose weight AND quit smoking at the same time. Can't he give her something to help with her cigarette craving since that is also a serious addiction too?

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Typo.
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

My daughter just asked me why I watch this - I don’t have an answer LOL

You watch it to snark with the rest of us. Heh

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, mellowjoi said:

I'm late joining but she lives 21.4 miles from me.  I've never been to Big Sandy but during most tornado watches it seems Big Sandy is always mentioned.  

She’s safe.

and my meds have completely kicked in and my humanity is gone

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

"I'm going to lose weight to prove Dr. Now wrong." 

Well, actually you would be proving him right if you followed his plan and lost weight.  But go ahead, honey.  Let the hate flow through you.

• LOL 8
  • Love 14

Oh God! I hate it when people throw out it’s not fair argument. Being treated fairly and being treated equally are not the same fucking thing.

Sidebar comment. My iPad has no problem with the word “fucking” but apparently, the word comment really throws a wrench into the gears.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, fonfereksglen said:

Watching this episode is going to be the hardest thing I have ever done ..........but I have to do it ........my life is on the line.....I hope Dr. Now approves my surgery today .......before I move  to Houston ....... but I have to cheat at least once........

For heaven's sake, get thee to a fast food window, ASAP.  And then another one, because who can get what they want at just one place.
Now, I must go watch the show.  (Been trash talkin' about Whitney.)

Edited by auntjess
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Azubah said:

Yes. I bet they never get walked. Poor babies.

I was thinking earlier (when I thought there were only two), "who walks these poor dogs? I hope they at least have a yard they can run around in." We had a good-sized, fenced-in backyard for our little dog when I was a kid; mostly we just let her out there and she could run around or lay in the sun until she was ready to come back in. We still took her for a walk around the block once in a while for a change of pace.

• Love 6
Just now, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Oh God! I hate it when people throw out it’s not fair argument. Being treated fairly and being treated equally are not the same fucking thing.

Sidebar comment. My iPad has no problem with the word “fucking” but apparently, the word comment really throws a wrench into the gears.

90 Day Fiance have an unrealistic view of what is fair too!

• Love 4

Damn, Dr. Now really went for it with those two, finger pointing and all. Can't believe she tried to sell him on just over 1200 calories ONCE to explain a 29 pound weight gain! Also never heard him say "you're not just eating 2000, 3000 or even 4000 calories when she offered to cut her calories in halp. Nasty temper on this one; shove her weight loss in his face!?

• LOL 2
  • Love 8