Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Jeanne's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down that slope. 

• Start Topic

I've known some people who use a lot of salt, but I never saw anyone pour it right out of the large package.    What a POS the grandmother was.    And sexual abuse.   How horrible for her to grow up that way.   

So the father leaves them, and Mom takes him back!      

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7

Hey pounders!! Eating habit was vegan empanidias & wine! I have to drink all the alcohol in the house by Sunday because my cousin will be house sitting next week or else he'll drink it and then some. Next week I'll be joining y'all from Florida! Vacation!

• Love 10
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

WHERE ARE THESE PEOPLE GETTING ENOUGH FOOD TO GET TO 100 POUNDS BY THE AGE OF SIX??

From the pantry, apparently. I was never allowed to eat. I was beaten for eating. I never ate. I was the opposite of her. I didn't weigh 100 lbs when I was 13.

1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

From the pantry, apparently. I was never allowed to eat. I was beaten for eating. I never ate. I was the opposite of her. I didn't weigh 100 lbs when I was 13.

Oh my god, that is horrible. I'm so sorry. 

1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

On national tv?! 😀

No, no I would not. Nor would I shower or do the actual pottying deed on national tv. 

Despite my urination euphemisms, my house is clean, I can do all those bathroom activities by myself, my dog is healthy and happy, and I’m not 600 lbs.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

My first real bout with depression and anxiety at 23 had the opposite effect...I had a hard time eating and lost 20 pounds. People would tell me how good I looked...

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 2

Okay I think we're going to have a problem here. She's already admitted she lies to people, and has zero accountability for any of her actions. By the way, where did the fast food come from?

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh my god, that is horrible. I'm so sorry. 

Thank you. I'm just glad my abuser died. I've still got issues with food. 

Christ on a cracker. All that food! 

• Love 6