Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E05: The Proof Hurts

Message added by Door County Cherry

Posts should be about the show. They should not be about fans, fan bases or fan behavior of the housewives. 

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, langford peel said:

So how much did Kyle have to bribe the crew coach to get her daughter into college and why wasn't she arrested like the other Desperate Housewife?

About as much as that old raisin chested biddy did to get her grumpy cat daughter into and thru college.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

George Washington is a super expensive college. I have a friend whose daughter went there. 

Saying this an an alum who frankly only went there because they gave me a scholarship, for a while it was THE most expensive college in the US.  Not sure if it still is.  It was a good school but not worth a crazy price tag.  Feel like I need to add - I loved GW and I loved DC, I can’t imagine my life if I’d gone anywhere else. 

Sophia saying good bye to the dogs got me teary too.  Nice of Kyle to realize too late that her anxiety has rubbed off on Sophia.

• Love 20
Just now, Giselle said:

About as much as that old raisin chested biddy did to get her grumpy cat daughter into and thru college.

Well at least Lisa didn't have to teach Pandora to clean the bathroom because when the Vanderpumps go to the bathroom ice cream comes out.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Aaaand I’m still loving Denise 

Love, love, love that she seems to take the wedding planning on such short notice in stride - she is really just so chill and laid back!  

• Love 24
3 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Well at least Lisa didn't have to teach Pandora to clean the bathroom because when the Vanderpumps go to the bathroom ice cream comes out.

Nah. It's clotted cream.

Her gynecologist gave her an RX to clear it up.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I am gonna give LVP a break because these reality shows are fake and well maybe she is taking the ‘soap opera’ approach to stay on HWs while really working her craft (restaurateur and charity socialite) in real life.

LVP is one of the few HWs that has a REAL job. So, she is a marketing genius at this point.

But, FFS, LVP and that LVD guy.....hahahahaha!  Lies! The lies!

LVP told him......be the bad guy here.

I wonder what he got in return!

• Love 12

Kyle and Mauricio are the best parents.  They have the most grounded family and they are so good to their girls.

They are on their 3rd college educated child.

This is why I like Kyle on HWs.

My parents were not holding my hand at college like that.  First, I knew how to clean!  And, cook! And, do all my own errands. This is call life. 

I wanted those mushy moments, too. My parents bought me my dream car and then used it against me.

They used to tell me.  We got you that car so you can start doing those things yourself.  We do not have to go with you anymore. 🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Pfft.  People who dislike a housewife often say harsh things about her, and nice things about those they like.  Ring a bell?

Walnut, that applies to 97.5% of the people on this thread on both sides of the back and forth.

LVP is a dried up old manipulating  raisin who has to clean cobwebs out of her vajayjay. Kyle is a friend to all, a wonderful mother and wife who is just this side of a Disney princess who can never do wrong.

Or

Kyle is a whining, twitchy eyed, back stabbing hypochondriac. St. Lisa of pound puppies shoots roses out of her ass and can also never do wrong.

See.... both sides play the same game.

The one thing we all can agree on is the foulness that is PK. 

X's and O's as always Walnut!

Edited by Giselle
Because I wanted to.
  • LOL 14
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Kyle and Mauricio are the best parents.  They have the most grounded family and they are so good to their girls.

They are on their 3rd college educated child.

This is why I like Kyle on HWs.

They were beautiful together at the table; Mauricio staring, then Kyle and Portia losing it. *sniff*

Kyle looks so glam in the red dress/red lip TH. 

• Love 10

Kyle wants to move on because she is shrewd and has a rodent like way of protecting herself. She realizes that she is on the losing end of this storyline that Andy forced on her and she wants to worm her way out of it. 

Edited by langford peel
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m on Kyle’s side: ‘let’s move forward from this’. But they won’t, it’ll be Lucygate all season long, and I’m so confused about this whole storyline. All I understand is that Dorito should have just given the dog back to LVP in the first place. The rest is boring as hell. 

I agree, and this is why I want to just skip ahead to the reunion, so hopefully, this will be asked and asked and asked again.  Maybe we should all start emailing Andy now with this question, basically deluging his email account, so that he has no choice but to ask it?  

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Denise seems like a normal human being so that makes her a weirdo on this show.

Didn't everyone say that about Teddi last season?  How things have changed.  (I still like her.)  I like Denise so far, except for the TMI about her sex life and his penis size. 

• Love 10

Kyle dared to wear pink to LVP’s house (and commented about not going along with Lisa’s pink rules anymore) - but LVP just could not get herself to compliment Kyle on that suit, as she did Dorit. 

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 5

Isn’t Denise’s new man a Reiki Master, Vedic Astrologer, Gigolo Dr. Moon to the heavily Alimonied Lonely Hearts of Malibu?

He was smooth....blah, blah, ah Ha, blah, blah, HA! ......the Stars say, we should get marry in 10 days!  🤩

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, SnarkAttack said:

Didn't everyone say that about Teddi last season?  How things have changed.  (I still like her.)  I like Denise so far, except for the TMI about her sex life and his penis size. 

When Denise questions LVP’s intentions, she’ll be shit too.

• Love 8

Gosh!  LVP’s scene.  Did they edit it that way???  To be last?  Because, at this point we all know she is lying and they are set-up like soap operas. 

LVP, just stop! 

Nobody gives a shit.  Dorit and her fake accent and her blob of a husband.....bleh!

Who wanted to barf ever time PK said........LVP?

Read the blogs much? 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Kyle dared to wear pink to LVP’s house (and commented something about not going along with Lisa’s pink rules anymore) - but LVP just could not get herself to compliment Kyle on that suit, as she did Dorit. 

maybe because it was hideous. LOL

I liked this episode without much Rinna. Denise kind of comes off like an airhead. It really bothers me how her face bubbles when she smiles. Dorit's dress at Lisa's house was cute. Lisa V could have at least had someone slice her an apple or something. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

It's amazing how fast the episode went with ff. No Kyle, sorry Kyle's awesome dogs, no Rinna, that was a relief, and just watching Denise figure out a wedding date, the horses, the ugly Erika house, and LVP and the texts o'doom. 

I'm team dog. And I'm really still here for the Beverly Hills lifestyle, not a pile on of piranhas.

• Love 22
29 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Yes! Over is right! 😄

I agree, but apparently, cats are terrorists and households including them have to go under.

14 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I agree, and this is why I want to just skip ahead to the reunion, so hopefully, this will be asked and asked and asked again.  Maybe we should all start emailing Andy now with this question, basically deluging his email account, so that he has no choice but to ask it?  

I'm 100% certain that shit weasel will have no problem ignoring that.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

maybe because it was hideous. LOL

No it wasn’t - Lisa rarely compliments Kyle, maybe because she’s competitive with her, maybe because she plays with Kyle. Whatever the reason, she’s stingy with compliments when it comes to Kyle.

• Love 9

I found this episode kind of boring. If this is a preview of what the show will be like without Lisa, I think I just found one free hour a week.

• Love 20

I got choked up at the Umansky scene in the hotel. But, man, all my parents did was drop me off and leave. I think actually we did go out and get a garbage pail and some hangers? That was pretty much the extent of it. 

I laughed out loud when PK told Dorit "You did nothing wrong." See how this all has worked out? They're pretty good, honestly. It kills me to say it, but they are pretty fucking good and slippery as hell. 

Thoroughly enjoyed Erika dishing in her confessional with the wine glass. That's the Erika I like.

LVP looked great in her pink top and jeans. As usual, the casual looks are her best.

I love Denise and her weirdo boyfriend.

In conclusion, shut up, Rinna. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 18

During the D.C. outside dinner I kept thinking how humid it must have been.  I assume they dropped Sophia off in August.  And, DC is always humid in August.

And, I wondering how good a really, really, really, really, really, really, really, well done steak could possibly be.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9

Poor Teddi.  LVP is so much better at this game.  She knew as soon as she got home she needed a scene with John Blizzard explaining how Lisa had nothing to do with the texts (texas, lol).  Was there a chance in hell he was going to say "No" to Lisa or Ken???

It's interesting to me that Kyle will be stuck in the middle of this, because her friendship with LVP runs hot and cold, and Teddi is like her new BFF. 

How long do Hollywood marriages usually last?  Denise's excitement for Aaron is charming but I wonder if he'll remain that same great guy after the honeymoon phase wears off, especially when he describes his previous short marriage to Nicolette Sheridan a let down.  

8 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

And, I wondering how good a really, really, really, really, really, really, really, well done steak could possibly be.

How good would a $30 piece of shoe leather taste?

Edited by enchantingmonkey
typing error
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
28 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Why is Lisa Rinna so punch-able???

She could be so good on this show with her cute family and Hollywood life.  I love her house.

but,.......she is punchable! 

is this even a word? There is an emoji for it! 👊🏻

Her anus lips kinda look like a target?

• LOL 9
  • Love 8