Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E05: The Proof Hurts

Message added by Door County Cherry

Posts should be about the show. They should not be about fans, fan bases or fan behavior of the housewives. 

• Start Topic

Denise shares exciting news with Lisa Rinna; Kyle and her family drop Sophia off at college; in Erika’s chapel, Teddi confesses her involvement in the dog drama, but Lisa Vanderpump insists that Teddi is not as angelic as she makes herself out to be.

Airs 03/12/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 4

Definitely going to dvr this episode so I can ff through Kyle's boo hoo'ing about her daughter going to college. I've brought 4 to college and although I love them dearly and missed them when they were away, it was time for them to gain some independence. Kyle cut the cord.

• Love 24
2 hours ago, sunshine23 said:

Definitely going to dvr this episode so I can ff through Kyle's boo hoo'ing about her daughter going to college. I've brought 4 to college and although I love them dearly and missed them when they were away, it was time for them to gain some independence. Kyle cut the cord.

Sunshine23, your post made me giggle because my mom sent 3 of us off and was probably thinking, "Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!"

• LOL 14
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

Yasss, isn't it interesting?  A GENIUS at manipulation and control and the BEST in the world at it, and something that he quite respects.  Ordinarily...if it wasn't against his wife. 

Just things that make you go, hmmmm.....

How nice that he normally admires her tactics - the scumbag club

• Love 3
1 hour ago, JillThePill said:

So somehow now PK, of all people, is being held up as some sort of bastion of truth, honesty, and judge of character?  When did this start? I, for one, wouldn't trust a single syllable he says about anyone.

That’s some LVP-style twisting right there - nobody held PK up as any such thing.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
56 minutes ago, JillThePill said:

Well, I don't see the point in pointing to something PK says unless you believe he means it.  Seems to me he has shown himself to be slimy in so many ways that nothing has says is reliable. Maybe we're supposed to believe him this time because it fits the anti LVP narrative people are so excited about. 

The point is PK and LVP are good friends - he’d know if she’s manipulative. Also, birds of a feather flock together - slimy Pk, slimy LVP. The scumbag club.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

LOLing at the preview with LVP holding up the printed text images whilst sitting with Kyle and Dorito - I am curious if they really go through ALL the texts, not just the part that exposes Teddi being fine with making Dorito look like an arse - which honestly, is not surprising given that Dorito and Teddi had zero relationship at the point the texting was happening. Is LVP now going to focus on Teddi being willing to go in on Dorito to deflect from the original point of LVP wanting Teddi to bring it up? I wouldn't be surprised. And honestly. Dorito deserved being shamed for what she did. I think no matter if you are pro LVP or not really pro LVP - or totally anti LVP, you can't deny that. Dorito deserves to be raked over the coals. I think the women that are comforting Dorito are just happy to finally expose LVP. Well. Rinna is thirsty for drama so I get her doing that, and Erika's not really a LVP fan either so - get that... those two are jumping in where they don't need to. Anywho - it will be interesting to see how this episode shakes out. At the reunion will we see Teddi with printouts of the texts - or in her talking heads?!? I would like to see the John that was texting Teddi's unaltered text stream - although at this point he's either deleted it or manipulated it himself...if it implicates LVP. I'm guessing this is about the time when LVP will be MIA more often than not - moving forward with the season.

• Love 13
47 minutes ago, izabella said:

Does that mean the the Housewives will only have each other to turn against without Lisa as their punching bag?  Awesome.  I am looking forward to that!

Calling out an instigator for manipulative behavior is no more making her “their punching bag” than calling out a bully on the playground. It’s just that LVP (like most playground bullies) switches into victim mode when confronted. That too is a tactic.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 13
On 3/11/2019 at 5:08 PM, yourmomiseasy said:

I think this is a sneak peak from tonight's episode of Teddi giving her side to Erika

http://www.bravotv.com/video/share/3917027

See, I could watch this all day. Erika, warts and all, can be pretty damn entertaining. Champagne glass aloft, looking like a chic cartoon villain: “What’d ya do . . . ? What’d ya say . . . ? What were ya almost gonna do . . . ?”

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Well I for one want to take this moment to say something nice about Teddi Mellencamp.

Err. 

I got it!

She's not Brandi Glanvillle.

Sorry that's all I got.

Well, she looks adorable in that black cap.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, langford peel said:

So how much did Kyle have to bribe the crew coach to get her daughter into college and why wasn't she arrested like the other Desperate Housewife?

I was thinking the exact same thing!!!! 

Edited by JD5166
Editing because my iPad spells shit wrong all the time.
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

George Washington is a super expensive college. I have a friend whose daughter went there. 

Sophia doesn’t know how to clean a toilet? Of course she doesn’t. She’s had an entitled upbringing, she’s going to have a hard time on her own. 

• Love 11

Isn't this dog storyline pretty much the same as the Munchausen storyline a few seasons ago?  It seems awfully familiar.  Where's my Bambi?  Have we seen her this season?

I'm really hating Rinna.

I don't know why the quote box is there.

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Pleas explain.  Not Ericka's house???  I'm confused.

Sorry it was a joke.

Carlton was a prior year's Teddi and she had a house blasphemously decorated with religious symbols.

Another loser who went after Lisa and ended up on the trash heap with other designated haters. 

If Teddi wants to see her future she just has to check out that season.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12