Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E05: The Proof Hurts

Message added by Door County Cherry

Posts should be about the show. They should not be about fans, fan bases or fan behavior of the housewives. 

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, charming said:

Rinna is obsessed with LVP. I can't believe that haggard leather faced blowfish lipped bitch had the nerve to age shame LVP and mock how she looks. 

Instead of Erika and Dorit talking about LVP and why they're perfect wives- they should discuss their financial issues. Come on, ladies, you can't hide behind LVP for the whole season.

Rinna is delusional. Maybe her wig is too tight. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Her anus lips kinda look like a target?

Who else saw the RHONJ scene where Margaret says Jennifer’s lips look like a monkey’s asshole - and thought of Rinna?

• LOL 9
  • Love 7

I believe Teddi now. But still don’t like Dorit. LVP is starting to look bad to me and I was thinking she wasn’t last week. The whole plan is becoming so obvious and it seems def set up by LVP or at least she has a part and I did not believe that before.

• Love 16

I wish there were more scenes of Erika at home.  No, I don't give a crap about her, I just wanna see more of her dog.  He is so handsome!!!!!

Loved the scenes at college.  I'm not a fan of Kyle or her bratty kids but I love her dogs and husband.

No words on PuppyGate.  Even posting about it would bore me.

tl;dr Dogs and Mauricio are awesome!

• Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

Nah. It's clotted cream.

Her gynecologist gave her an RX to clear it up.

Are you sure?

I heard it was a re-occuring issue as she has to give it up to Old Goat Cheese Balls bi-annually

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

did you text Dorit Teddi knows? 

Yes

how did you know that Teddi knew?

I didn't know at the time.....

What the what? Then how did you know to and why did you text her Teddi knows? If NO ONE told you that Teddi knew? So Lisa pulled a thats so raven and magically knew that Teddi knew without her telling anyone to tell Teddi or being told that Teddi knew? lol Lisa just admit you knew and MOVE THE FUCK ON ....Let this die its now becoming super annoying 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 1
  • Love 20
45 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

And, I wondering how good a really, really, really, really, really, really, really, well done steak could possibly be.

It made me think of this.  Like, don't even bother ordering steak if that's what you're going to do to it.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Kyle is trying to muddy the waters. Creating her own "Gotcha!" moment. 

Her inquiry of how LVP knows Teddi was informed was so transparent. LVP looked at her like a dumbass because she just told you Blizzard told her he was talking to Teddi.

Or Kyle had seen the additional texts she just mentioned on WWHL.

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, Door County Cherry said:

Mod Note:

Just in case you didn't see the warning at the bottom, this thread is meant for episode discussion.  Discussions of fans, fan bases or fan behavior will be removed.

Sorry!   But, what does this mean? 

Also, Half this ......Goofy Lucy I am very Juicy ......escandalo is being played out on social media right now. 

We cannot discuss this?

• Love 1

Kyle is on the edge of being defensive on WWHL. Thom seems pretty pro LVP, even thought he has known Dorit before she had a English accent.

I am a little curious how LVP gets out of this mess, I just dont think anyone will believe her and I would not be a bit surprised if she did set it up. It just doesn't bother me LOL.  They all try to control the narrative. I think Lisa RInna and Erika got Teddie all wound up and they are the ones who set her up.

I am sorry LVP and Kyle have split over this but, I get the impression that Kyle thinks it is just for now.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 21

Where is Juicy Lucy’s rehome Dumper???

Have they come forward?  And, say that Dorit is telling the truth?

During WWHL, Andy asked Dorit about it and she said...she was keeping her name confidential.

Do y’all think Dorit had someone dump Lucy at the shelter?

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Nah, it still adds up just fine. Blizzard tells Teddi. Sessa knows about it and informs Lisa. Lisa texts Dorit to tell her that Teddi knows. Easy peasy.

but that all falls apart when Lisa says she didn't know that Teddi knew when she texted Dorit that Teddi knew.so was she lying to Dorit? and if she was lying to dorit why? that would just cause more problems between them if it was a lie  ... then how did she know to text dorit that Teddi knew if no one told her? just admit some one told me and I texted her dont lie and say you had some kinda vision and that told you to text her.. this whole thing is just stupid now and annoying at this point It doesn't matter who did what just end it good god 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, langford peel said:

Carlton was a prior year's Teddi and she had a house blasphemously decorated with religious symbols.

Another loser who went after Lisa and ended up on the trash heap with other designated haters. 

If Teddi wants to see her future she just has to check out that season.

Did Carlton go after LVP?  I mostly remember that she hated Kyle.

1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

I honestly don't think whether LVP or Teddy made the Dorit thing public should be everyone's main focus.  Why does that even matter?  Dorit gave the dog to a kill shelter, violated the contract and is lying through her teeth.  That should be the main focus.  And, everyone should have been made aware that she's a lying puppy dumper.

I agree totally, and I think it might have if LVP could just admit she was pissed at Dorit.  Even if Ken originally didn't want her to, it's out now so she should just "own it".  Her "why would I be upset with Dorit?" comment from last week is what will keep me from ever believing her in this "storyline".

8 minutes ago, missyb said:

I am a little curious how LVP gets out of this mess, I just dont think anyone will believe her and I would not be a bit surprised if she did set it up. It just doesn't bother me LOL.  They all try to control the narrative. I think Lisa RInna and Erika got Teddie all wound up and they are the ones who set her up.

Rumor has it that Ms. Can-dish-it-out-but-not-take-it just stops filming with them 😄

• Love 8
Just now, Dance4Life said:

Where is Juicy Lucy’s rehome Dumper???

Have they come forward?  And, say that Dorit is telling the truth?

During WWHL, Andy asked Dorit about it and she said...she was keeping her name confidential.

Do y’all think Dorit had someone dump Lucy at the shelter?

If John Sessa (or Blizzard - I'm too confused at this point to remember or care!) is to be believed, he said that he received a call (or text) from the shelter and the shelter said that a reality celebrity dropped the dog off.  So, it could possibly have been Dorit, herself.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

If John Sessa (or Blizzard - I'm too confused at this point to remember or care!) is to be believed, he said that he received a call (or text) from the shelter and the shelter said that a reality celebrity dropped the dog off.  So, it could possibly have been Dorit, herself.

Yea, I thought Dorit was smarter than that.  Dorit with the stupid fake accents stands out.

Shall be interesting to see how this plays out, too.

Instead, on the Puppy Dumpers chatting pool side....they should have that lady come on the show and talk to LVP. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Yea, I thought Dorit was smarter than that.  Dorit with the stupid fake accents stands out.

Shall be interesting to see how this plays out, too.

Instead, on the Puppy Dumpers chatting pool side....they should have that lady come on the show and talk to LVP. 

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Dorit did it herself (the shelter was in Orange County).

Hard to have someone who is imaginary speak to someone who is alive.  (Maybe Dorit can have a dinner party and invite Alison Dubois to help out with all of this!)

• LOL 9
  • Love 11

I feel Erika has outgrown that house.  So, stuffy.

She should be living in a fab high rise penthouse fully staffed in the middle of BH.

That Chapel room....dreadful! 

Erika Jayne....would never! She is too cool for The Valley.  😎

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Kyle's still backpedaling.

It wouldn't surprise me if she leaves Dorit and Teddi flapping in the wind at the reunion and tries to slither back to Lisa. I dunno if Lisa will ever let her get close again, though. She seems genuinely over Kyle's BS.

I hope she is over her. Enough already.

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

I feel Erika has outgrown that house.  So, stuffy.

She should be living in a fab high rise penthouse fully staffed in the middle of BH.

That Chapel room....dreadful! 

Erika Jayne....would never! She is too cool for The Valley.  😎

I don't think they can afford it. Lawsuits, ya know.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, SheTalksShit said:

I have to admit, Teddi has a point here: 

I think maybe she was exhausted by Sessa's relentless talking about it and wanting Dorit held accountable, so she said, "Fine, tell whoever, I don't care if you tell Donald Trump, FFS!" But then later changed her mind when she realized her husband, Ken, was adamantly against putting it out there because he and Dorit's husband, PK, are close friends. 

It seems obvious, at this point, that John Sessa was the one who really wanted this story out there, he's the one who hand-reared the puppy, so he's the one who had the most emotional investment in the puppy and what happened. I think everyone else just kinda went along with it because he was relentless about holding Dorit accountable. 

That's pretty much what she said on the bus to the airport and in her blog. She didn't give a shit who said what about it, she just wanted the dog out of the shelter.

• Love 23

It gives me a sort of sadistic glee to know that Teddi will be discarded by the rest of them as soon as she isn't needed anymore. Erika will go right back to hating her, Rinna is too fond of her space in Erika's colon to risk it for her, Dorit will criticize her stemware, Kyle will deflect everything she can onto her.

And Lisa? She'll give her the s5 Brandi treatment.

That's if Teddi even comes back next season.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

It seems obvious, at this point, that John Sessa was the one who really wanted this story out there, he's the one who hand-reared the puppy, so he's the one who had the most emotional investment in the puppy and what happened. I think everyone else just kinda went along with it because he was relentless about holding Dorit accountable. 

If you look at the bottom of that page of the text exchange between John Blizzard and Teddi, there's a text that reads "This season on Vanderpump Dogs...." followed by a laughing emoji and the dog face emoji.  So, it appears that both Sessa and Blizzard were intent on getting this story on the show.  

I wouldn't be surprised if John Blizzard had a viewing party for his scenes with LVP tonight.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

It gives me a sort of sadistic glee to know that Teddi will be discarded by the rest of them as soon as she isn't needed anymore. Erika will go right back to hating her, Rinna is too fond of her space in Erika's colon to risk it for her, Dorit will criticize her stemware, Kyle will deflect everything she can onto her.

And Lisa? She'll give her the s5 Brandi treatment.

But, at least Teddi got her exercise video out!  

Right there with husband.

Those two are giving me Tamrat and Eddie vibes.  Hahahah! 🏋🏼‍♀️

Yea, Apollo and Phaedra made a video, too. 

Soooo, original, that boring ass Teddi.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
Just now, charming said:

That's if Teddi even comes back next season.

She might be on steadier ground than Rinna, who keeps attacking production and making noise about legal action.

Andy doesn't like it when the 4th wall is breached.

• Love 21