Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E05: The Proof Hurts

Message added by Door County Cherry

Posts should be about the show. They should not be about fans, fan bases or fan behavior of the housewives. 

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Brooke0707 said:

I love how Dorit and Teddi refer to LVP giving "the order."

If I didn't have any context, I would think that LVP was a mob boss and she ordered a hit.  These women!

Yes it was Kinda funny that.

I watched WWW with Kyle and she says there are even more texts.   Maybe this is at last going to be the SMOKING GUN that will be revealed at the reunion.

Probably LVP the mob boss 'ordering' Teddi to bring down Dorit in a bad bad way.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

As I posted above, LVP could have (and should have) reminded Dorit of her contract and demanded she return the dog immediately. It’s not right to let some negligent people off the hook, but not others.

Once the dog left Dorit, it would have been up to the new owner to surrender her voluntarily. If someone bought a jacket from someone and gave it to someone else, the original owner can't demand the jacket back. In the eyes of California law, the same logic applied to Lucy.

Lisa not enforcing the penalty is an entirely separate issue. Should she insist that the Kemsley's pay? Probably.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

(In my post, I highlighted everyone's name so that, in case you wanted to skip past the dog thing, you would see I have other things to post about.  I'm not really on anyone's side, and I think they're all wrong assholes, except for the new housewife, CanWe MakeThis DogThing Stop? (She's German).

I tend to disagree with the above post.  If LVP just wanted to "expose the Puppy Dumpers," she would have (or should have) just said so, and, ironically enough, it wouldn't be such a storyline.  

I tend to look at the puppy thing the way I view driving under the influence--one person can take an action--say, driving home from a party with too many cocktails in them--and if they get home safely, it is a non-issue, but if they accidentally hit and killed a kid who was running out into the road for a ball, the same action is now vehicular manslaughter.  If Lucy had been euthanized, this would be a hot topic in my mind, but she wasn't, so, case closed.  Dorit did something dumb and irresponsible with a dog.  Lisa probably should never have given her that dog.  Does it even bear mentioning?  

Yep.  Lisa said that, when John Sessa came over to her home to complain about the dog, her ultimate reaction was, "I don't care if Donald Trump knows."  So...Sessa told Blizzard and Blizzard told Teddi.  Who cares?  If Donald Trump can know, then why can't Teddi?

Then shit got totally muddy (again) when Kyle and Dorit came to Villa Rosa and neither Dorit nor Lisa could get their shit straight about who said what when.  Dorit says that Lisa called her and told her that Teddi knew.  LVP, after some time, says it was a text, but that LVP herself didn't know...?  And we saw LVP on camera "tell" Dorit that Teddi knew for what looked like the first time in the limo ride on the way to Kyle's hot dog party in epi one. 

I would never and could never deal with Dorit or LVP in real life.  Clearly, they are both lying about what was said about the dog.  Say what you will about Bethenny Frankel (and there is a lot to say!) but she would have cleared the situation right up in about 15 seconds.  These two, talking around and around things, do my head in.

Everybody just tell the truth and we can move on.  I am not going to be able to move on from LVP and her fuckery until she tells the god's honest truth.  The whole scene with John Blizzard was clearly set up so that Lisa could get Blizzard to vouch for her.  Everything he said was stilted, contrived, and there was also a pause, as if he was going, "line!"  

I didn't see WWHL last night, but what are the value of these Texas if we don't get to see them?  And why didn't Lisa know she was right prior to Ken going to Texas and retrieving the Texas?  Why did Lisa need the backup?  I know if I am not lying about something.  My husband doesn't need to jump in at the eleventh hour and tell me, "hey!  You're not lying!  I hopped a flight to Dallas-Fort Worth and I brought back the Texas to prove it!"  That seems...odd.  

So, yes, I want this dog thing to die, but as long as we're being bullshitted, I'm going to mention it.  

Teddi is not innocent in this.  In fact, the whole thing makes her look like a scuzzy liar who lies.  I can't believe how petty it appears she is being to set up a scene with Blizzard where he can produce the dog and Teddi can be there to vouch that it looks like Lucy.  Bitch...don't you have people to hold accountable?  Go back to that.

And Teddi, you are really making a transcontinental call to Kyle to talk about this dog stuff when she has enough on her mind?  You are a trifling bitch, honey.  

Erika...the entire house of cards is starting to crumble.  Not much left to say there.

What was up with that convo after the horseback riding about how they manipulate their husbands?!?  Honey, I will manipulate every person in this world, but when it comes to my husband?  I am going to respect him enough to say my piece and he will either agree or not.  Buttering him up in the way the three witches were describing seemed kind of...sexist?  I don't think Kyle looks at/feels that way about Mauricio at all, and I have to give her credit for that.  

Denise...not that she's a witch, but, I think she's smoother than she perhaps would like us to know.  I don't think her husband is hot, and I don't think he's smart.  Eight is the number of infinity?  No, it's not, and you can miss me with that numerology bullshit.  How about this?  Are y'all compatible?  Do you have chemistry? I guess if they have sex every day, they do on the surface, but what happens in 10 years?  Chemistry stilll going to be there?  If so, fuck the number eight, and do this thing.  If not, no number is going to save you.

As for Rinna, I know this is going to get some people to think I am nuts, but...she is an acquired taste, and now that I know about her and her crazy, I just can't quit her.  She is totally fucking nuts.  "Hey, let's get a garden hose!  So that I can hose down a garden that I have never in my life tended to, cause I have a black thumb, but I can make a garden hose look sexual because I! Work! It! Baby!" Will never be wrong to me.  She is totally fucking nuts, and way too stuck on this dog thing, and she's horrible and conniving and gross, but I will tune in for her.  Can't say that about too many others. MMV.

Couldn't agree with you more

10,000 hearts!

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Once the dog left Dorit, it would have been up to the new owner to surrender her voluntarily. If someone bought a jacket from someone and gave it to someone else, the original owner can't demand the jacket back. In the eyes of California law, the same logic applied to Lucy.

Lisa not enforcing the penalty is an entirely separate issue. Should she insist that the Kemsley's pay? Probably.

imo if LPV wanted to do something, she would have - more and more this thing is looking like a creepy way to kick off a new spin-off.

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, Brooke0707 said:

I actually got an advanced copy of the texts.

LVP: Teddi. There's something that I - no, the family - needs help with.

Teddi: How can I help, boss?

LVP: I shouldn't text it. The lines could be bugged.

Teddi: It's okay, John Blizzard had me download an app that checks for that.

LVP: I'm glad my capo is on it. You know how Dorit adopted a dog from Vanderpump Dogs, breached the contract and and the dog ended up in a kill shelter? I order you to discuss it on camera and make Dorit look bad. Because I'm not confident that Dorit would do a good job making herself look bad since she is a fan favorite.

Teddi: Oh boss, I don't know...

LVP: Look Teddi, you either do this or you're not part of the family anymore. No more free crappy food from Sur and Villa Blanca. You'll have to go to good restaurants from now on.

Teddi: I have no choice but to obey then. 

LVP: You are not to speak of this to anyone. Remember, you took an oath.

TERRIFYING. No wonder Teddi sleeps with one eye open.

PMSL - Excellent 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Hey.....I missed some parts of this episode, but, caught some of the scenes in DC.  I thought that was The Williard (stayed there once), but, it has a new name now, right?  Old Ebbit's Grill once too.  Nice memories.  Time for another DC trip.  

I am impressed that Sophia got into GW.  My goodness.  My mind sort of went somewhere that it shouldn't.......no, I won't go there. 

Nope. It’s still The Willard. It’s now under the Intercontinental flag. Was one of the oldest buildings in DC. Don’t think any of original structure still remains, but think some from the early 1900’s still does. They renovated and expanded it tons several times since (including adding an office building). I’m an unfortunate DC commercial RE professional and laymen architecture geek. Highly suggest taking the downtown Art Deco building walking tour and Frank Lloyd Wright (Oak Park) in Chicago to anybody who goes there

Mr. DC is kinda obsessed with the current  college admissions scandal BTW. It’s been supplanted by the Odell Beckham trade. He’s ride or die Cleveland - which has been hard to do for a serious sports fan like him. He’s loyal AF. Like most Clevelander’s.

I’ve been infected after all these years (Browns are my loveable losers). I now just want to kick Steeler ass (apologies to board Pittsburgh fans - but you’ve won enough). Mr. DC is equally obsessed with the Raven’s (who “stole” his Super Bowl team).

Yay!  Probably off-topic and uninteresting to most - but no Puppygate!

• Love 6
17 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

“Well, my son is a police officer, he really could get killed!” Umm ya everybody’s child could get killed, not just your son. That irritated me. And it was obvious that’s not really what she was upset about, what she was really upset about was that Eileen was no longer taking her side. 

Yeah but the probability of him getting killed is a lot higher. It's not a good analogy to use when speaking to someone whose child is a cop or in the military, but you knew that. And I'm pretty sure Erika is NEVER worried about who is on her side because unlike the rest of these sorry hoes, she can take care of herself. It's apparent she doesn't give a damn about sides, since she's been going up against LVP since her first episode.

Funny no one mentions that Erika being on this show is to clear up Tom's debt. 

Erika is out here making strides and having successes in her own right, but we're spending the season on a Vanderpump non-story because the LVamps hate Erika so she can't have a storyline of her own.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Yeah but the probability of him getting killed is a lot higher. It's not a good analogy to use when speaking to someone whose child is a cop or in the military, but you knew that. And I'm pretty sure Erika is NEVER worried about who is on her side because unlike the rest of these sorry hoes, she can take care of herself. It's apparent she doesn't give a damn about sides, since she's been going up against LVP since her first episode.

Funny no one mentions that Erika being on this show is to clear up Tom's debt. 

Erika is out here making strides and having successes in her own right, but we're spending the season on a Vanderpump non-story because the LVamps hate Erika so she can't have a storyline of her own.

Erika can take care of herself, as she lives off her old geezer. Okay Jan.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

I’m beginning to think that there may not actually be a vpd spinoff.  Has it been mentioned anywhere which didn’t stem from either Teddi’s and Blizzard’s joking text or Rinna’s mouth?

I think that when the dog went from pk to this lovely woman (with whom he somehow works) and then to a shelter, it was more like:  “Hey, intern/assistant/or maid, take this dog to a shelter located as far away as possible.  I’ll pay your mileage.” 

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/bbma/8456667/billboard-music-awards-2018-red-carpet-pre-show

https://www.billboard.com/music/erika-jayne/chart-history/dance-club-play-songs

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/erika-jayne-memoir-new-york-times-bestseller-list

https://pagesix.com/2017/12/19/erika-jayne-joins-kim-kardashians-hollywood-game/

https://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/pictures/erika-jayne-x-shoedazzle-spring-2019-collection-pics-details/

So these are just a few of Erika Jayne's money making accomplishments that have nothing to do with her husband.

Even if her music thing started out as a vanity project financed by her husband, between the shoe deal and the book she's more than paid him back. Thanks though for reminding us that a woman has no greater accomplishment than getting a husband to some people. 

Edited by Drumpf1737
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pattycake2 said:

I think that when the dog went from pk to this lovely woman (with whom he somehow works) and then to a shelter, it was more like:  “Hey, intern/assistant/or maid, take this dog to a shelter located as far away as possible.  I’ll pay your mileage.” 

How much you want to bet he still hasn’t paid back said intern/assistant/maid for the mileage?

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Dorito can claim she just didn't read the contract but she's a business owner, no? 

When I have adopted my dogs from rescues in the past, one thing they pointed out EXPLICITLY in the contract while going over it was the fine for not returning the dog to the the rescue organization if for any reason the dog did not work out (for instance, they say the dog is good with cats and it turns out they are not).  I can't believe that a hefty fine of $5,000 for NOT returning the dog would not have been raised when Dorito was signing the contract.  

• Love 7

I am so sick of doggie gate. I cant believe that's what this season is going to be about. LVP is not a victim and I hate her poor me attitude. 

Since the college admissions scandal breaking, I just bet the texts are going crazy all over So Cal and I am just betting that at least one child of a real housewife past or present used that guy. Now that's drama! Forget doggie gate.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, BluBrd47 said:

I hate this..... because I am loving Denise so far.... but when Aaron comes on screen I just see the zombie eyed, scruffy look of a latent serial killer. It makes me hope that like many California homes they have no basement. Forgive me, I’m probably just another suburban white lady who watches too much true crime.

When I see Denise’s man on screen I can’t help think about his giant penis that Denise keeps talking about..........😜

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I was looking for someone to point out Doridtho’s atrocious pronunciation of burrito as “burridtho,” so shout-out to [I didn’t think to quote them so now I don’t remember who it was] from Page 2! 

Maybe she was thinking of aburrido, as in, “boring”? 🧐

I would like to give another shout-out to Erika’s “There’s Something About Mary” bangs in the preview for the next episode.

I liked the photo shoot with Rinna in her garden, and I liked that all of Kyle’s older girls said “please” when they gave their orders at the restaurant. (Kyle did not.)

Since it looks like “the thing” will drag on and on this season instead of being wrapped up in a couple episodes as I believe it should be, I’m not going to mention it as a form of silent (read: pointless) protest. 😤

Edited by link417
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Also, I think LVP is just kidding about that whole pink nonsense.

I think that Kyle is taking LVP's obsession and ownership of the color pink way too seriously!  For fuck's sake, let her have pink and you pick another shade from the color wheel!  

In the caption, she says she wore a helmet. 

I hope she put some clothes on!  She's in for some serious ass burn if she hits the pavement dressed like that!  

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

When I see Denise’s man on screen I can’t help think about his giant penis that Denise keeps talking about..

Maybe the topic will turn from puppygate to donggate next week. 😉  Anything would be a welcome change from this craziness. 

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/bbma/8456667/billboard-music-awards-2018-red-carpet-pre-show

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/erika-jayne-memoir-new-york-times-bestseller-list

https://pagesix.com/2017/12/19/erika-jayne-joins-kim-kardashians-hollywood-game/

https://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/pictures/erika-jayne-x-shoedazzle-spring-2019-collection-pics-details/

So these are just a few of Erika Jayne's money making accomplishments that have nothing to do with her husband.

Even if her music thing started out as a vanity project financed by her husband, between the shoe deal and the book she's more than paid him back. Thanks though for reminding us that a woman has no greater accomplishment than getting a husband to some 

*rich husband lol

Her great achievements are thanks to Tom's money that got her on this show, and you have to be a real eff up to not make some business deals out of RHW.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
47 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Even if her music thing started out as a vanity project financed by her husband, between the shoe deal and the book she's more than paid him back.

Considering how many thousands of dollars a month that just her Glam squad costs, I highly doubt that she has come anywhere near close to paying him back. If she had, he wouldn't have needed the 15 million dollar loan (that he defaulted on) to keep his law firm afloat.

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
8 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

Yet, LVP has never gone after Erika, so I think the hatred is actually from Erika's side and that LVP always kind of saw her as a potential friend.

Erika seems to run hot and cold to me.  Look at the times she became unhinged (yelling at Eileen at dinner about her son being a cop.)  That just came out of nowhere.   There have been other times too.   I think it would be a fine line you walk if you were friends with her.  On one hand she might be a great friend to have, but on the other hand, you'd better not accidentally say the wrong thing and royally piss her off!  I really don't know if she's as loyal a person as she claims to be.  She sure is putting in her 2 cents about the LVP/Dorit situation without having all of the facts.  LVP might just be a master manipulator, but that doesn't make her guilty of every issue that comes up.  They shut her down without letting her get her side of the story out there.  That's what bugs me the most. Her and Rinna's opinion really don't matter because they weren't at the dog adoption center when all of this went down.  All they have now is supposition as to what they think happened.  They're old enough to know that there are 3 sides to every story; yours, theirs, and the truth.  They should've gotten all of the facts before they opened their big yaps. 

• Love 14

Even if her music thing started out as a vanity project financed by her husband, between the shoe deal and the book she's more than paid him back. Thanks though for reminding us that a woman has no greater accomplishment than getting a husband to some people. 

Her makeup line for two-faced is doing quite well.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, langford peel said:

I saw Kyle was n WWHL and I think she has completely misread the situation. She thinks this will all blow over and she will be best buddies with Lisa again after the reunion. 

This one feels different. Lisa’s tone and her statements are too forthright and clear. She is done with Kyle. So for her to so vigorously defend Teddi is a big mistake.

Kyle should know that rats are supposed to run off a sinking ship 🚢 

I think you’re right, Lisa is DONE with Kyle. What makes you think Kyle’s misreading that, tho? I think she senses that, that’s why she’s so vigorously defending Teddi, she’s sensing there’s no hope. I think Kyle would be LVP’s friend in a heartbeat if LVP wanted to, though. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 7
56 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I think that Kyle is taking LVP's obsession and ownership of the color pink way too seriously!  For fuck's sake, let her have pink and you pick another shade from the color wheel!  

I hope she put some clothes on!  She's in for some serious ass burn if she hits the pavement dressed like that!  

Wait. Kyle is taking LVP’s obsession and ownership of the color pink too seriously - but she should choose a different color?!

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

This dog issue is so stupid, but I'm not buying Teddi's righteous indignation.

If LVP routinely calls Teddi and sets her up (as Teddi has said she does), why wouldn't LVP just call Teddi directly and tell her to ask about the dog on camera?  Why all this 3rd person texting? If LVP asked Teddi, Teddi would have brought it up on camera and Lisa would pretend to not want to talk about it. TaDa! The world know Dorito recklessly abandoned a dog and no one would think either was a shit. Mission accomplished.

Because if LVP asked Teddi directly then she would have no plausible deniability about her role in the gossip coming out (which she would need in the event that Teddi chickened out on the plot, which is what Teddi is saying happened, and someone was going to be left holding the bag).  By going through a third party LVP can (or thought she could) keep her finger prints off the gun.

I love LVP (and will 100% watch Vanderpump Dogs if that's really going to be a thing), but I absolutely believe that rather than lash out at someone directly she'll deal with it by concocting some Machiavellian scheme like she's the Littlefinger of the Housewives shared universe.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Wait. Kyle is taking LVP’s obsession and ownership of the color pink too seriously - but she should choose a different color?!

Some people have speculated that Kyle was in effect saying F.U. to LVP by wearing her signature color.  If that's the case, then yes, she's taking it too seriously.  Thing is, I really posted this in a tongue-in-cheek manor.  It was meant to be funny.  🙂

• LOL 7
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I drove myself and my dad stuck some money in my account so I could buy what I needed and then my mom came out the next day to bring what wouldn't fit in my car and for lunch.  If there were tears I didn't know about them.

My poor dad.  For months my mom would wake him up on Friday and Saturday nights, wondering if I was safe and what was I doing.  He put up with it for months.  Finally, one night he responded with: She's drinking and smoking pot.  I'm sure she's fine. Enough. 

I feel Kyle does that....

5 hours ago, langford peel said:

Exactly right and everyone who supports Dorito and Teddi’s Spin is letting Dorito off the hook. 

Because of their LVP hate. 

To this day she will not identity who took the dog to the shelter. Probably because she was the “reality tv personality” who brought the puppie to the shelter. 

People have lost the plot. Dorito is at fault here. Her sleazy lying ways have finally destroyed the friendship between Kyle and Lisa which was problematic anyway. Kyle just doesn’t get it. The reaction of the callers, the guy behind the bar and the other guest on WWHL all seemed supportive of Lisa and Kyle was getting pissed off. I don’t think she realizes how deep a hole she has dug for herself.

She looked like the girl who thinks she should be Prom Queen.  But isn't! 

Kyle came off exasperated and annoyed.  Andy sort of had a sour look when asking the LVP questions, Tom Queen Eye alum, sweetly shaded Dorit over the dog.  Polls were about 2/3's in favor of LVP.

And Mauricio won the poll runoff over Adam for hottest RHOBH husband.  Harry didn't make the cut.  I think Ken scored higher than Harry in the previous poll.

4 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

It's not LVP's fault that Rinna's daughters are unlikeable (...or is it? 😉)

Of course it is! 

LVP has lots of fluffy dogs.  Tiny horses.  Swans.  Birds that recuperate in her cleavage.  Possibly stowed away baby flamingos. 

And Rinna has teenage daughters.  Who watch people eat entire pizzas in a sitting.

It is entirely LVP'S fault that her life is more entertaining. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 11
16 minutes ago, dosodog said:

LVP has lots of fluffy dogs.  Tiny horses.  Swans.  Birds that recuperate in her cleavage.  Possibly stowed away baby flamingos. 

Heh.  When I was working in wild bird rescue & rehab, I'd have a makeshift nest on a bag of warm rice for the baby birds to transport them back to rehab.  But if they were really chilled, I'd put them in my cleavage, and drive with one hand clutched to my chest (they were little birds!).  Lisa's cleavage could almost house a baby flamingo.

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
17 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

I also had to laugh when Kyle talked to Sophia about cleaning toilets. When I started at GW, we actually had maids that came once a week and cleaned our personal bathrooms and floors, replaced the toilet paper, etc. Then they got rid of it and everyone was really pissed. We were absolutely totally spoiled brats, but I did love my time there and am grateful for the education and the experiences the school (and the location) provided. 

I was so surprised about her not knowing how to clean a toilet. My chores at home included cleaning the entire bathroom, including the floor on hands and knees. I also did the living room. The furniture was moved and all surfaces of it vacuumed every week.

When I went to nursing school, we were the lowest people on the totem pole, and sometimes bullied by the instructors. But we had maids, and they mopped and cleaned the bathrooms every week. It was like a vacation, lol. And they were nice to us!

• Love 9
20 hours ago, Door County Cherry said:

I'm trying to follow this all.  And I kind of hate that I am.  But he admitted he invoked Lisa's name in his conversation with Teddi and he admitted he was wrong to do so.  So Teddi isn't crazy to think Lisa is behind this all.  They're telling two different stories and yet there's some overlap in that their different stories can be explained by a third party. 

And Kyle did some interesting sleuthing about Lisa warning Dorit. 

I get a weird feeling from Aaron.  He's basically some "energy" guy who moved from one actress to another.  I also think it's strange that he never thought he'd get married again and yet he basically gets married as soon as his divorce is finalized. He just reads as a star fucker to me even if the stars are B or C list. 

Aaron has nothing on Mauricio!!

• Love 6

I'm all about this beautiful nonsense. This Vanderpump story is like that moment on a soap when it's been, like, ten years of unending drama and there's a writing change, or an actor leaves, so stuff suddenly happens. The relief that it's actually happening just makes everything better, though it is really well executed, with some tears and laughter, a hint of romance and suspense--openly scripted shows should take note. And the flashbacks! Stellar work. 

It makes sense to me that Kyle wouldn't take this as ending the relationship with Vanderpump, because she has a rocky relationship with her sisters and this probably feels normal to her. 

As far as our main drama, I think it's telling that they all accept that Vanderpump probably set Dorit up. I don't want to think about the reality of it, assuming there is such a thing, so I'll embrace that Teddi is shady and Vanderpump manipulates, and my only judgment is...it's fun to watch. I'm super grateful they're letting things play out on the show, too. I was concerned it'd be more half-clear references to off-camera stuff. 

Kyle has always been my favorite. Her outfit choice, her pointing out the mistakes in Vanderpump's timeline cemented her place there. It was almost as artful as when Vanderpump stormed out of dinner last year, with the well-timed car window. 

Hopefully they don't overplay this. Two more episodes, I'll be ready to move forward (until the reunion). 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Oh, ffs already - just put all the friggin' texts out there, Teddi!!  If you have them, not edited or deleted, and have the corresponding messages pulled from the other person's phone - just show them!!  

This is not Wikileaks, nor is it a court hearing.  She's acting like this is a Law and Order episode and she's going to pull out the final bit of incriminating evidence before the last "da-dum" sound. 

She's going to play this for such high fucking drama, just to prove her relevance and importance to the show.  

I watched Perry Mason right before rewatching the episode, and I had residual crime-drama suspense for the first few minutes. I was half wondering when Raymond Burr would pop out and ask pointed questions about the texes.

If only this drama were run like an episode of Perry Mason. First half hour, watch the story unfold, and you suspect one person. Second half hour, the courtroom. Everyone testifies and Perry Mason somehow deduces who REALLY dunnit. That’s all this stupid puppygate warrants, if that.

2 hours ago, link417 said:

I was looking for someone to point out Doridtho’s atrocious pronunciation of burrito as “burridtho,” so shout-out to [I didn’t think to quote them so now I don’t remember who it was] from Page 2! 

Maybe she was thinking of aburrido, as in, “boring”? 🧐

LOL, I caught that too! Well, actually I first noticed that she asked for a Mitchell Ahda, which she’d return if she didn’t like it. Really? A michelada, Dorit? Just order the margarita; you’re not impressing anyone.

• Love 6

I checked it out and the tuition for GWU is a bit less than Georgetown and a bit more than American University.  The costs are on par  with other schools such as Columbia and USC.  The first thing I thought was Sophia was going to have to lose that teensy skirt.  GWU isn’t an enclosed campus with green spaces between buildings where you can prance around.  It’s an urban school (well, as urban as DC gets) located near government offices, international organizations, etc.  I’ve rarely seen students in that area dress in labels or in much other than jeans or shorts.

• Love 2

I'm late to the party but here's my two cents.

I loved Umanskys' dropping their daughter at college.  I can relate.  Maybe it's because we're a close family as well.  The scene where Portia goes to mom and Sophia with Mo???  It was touching.

As for doggygate...  If LVP texted or called Dorit that Teddi knows, it would seem it was before the day at the shelter.  There was no mention of Kyle knowing.  And Kyle was there.  I don't think LVP came up with the idea but she did know Teddi was in on it.  Why didn't LVP contact Teddi?

Blizzard was fall guy this week.  Sessa is the one who came out at the shelter holding the dog.  Hmm.

I think I saw Bambi's back in one scene.  Maybe?   Geez.  No offense to the other dogs but Kyle's are my favorites. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, renatae said:

I was so surprised about her not knowing how to clean a toilet. My chores at home included cleaning the entire bathroom, including the floor on hands and knees. I also did the living room. The furniture was moved and all surfaces of it vacuumed every week.

When I went to nursing school, we were the lowest people on the totem pole, and sometimes bullied by the instructors. But we had maids, and they mopped and cleaned the bathrooms every week. It was like a vacation, lol. And they were nice to us!

Hey! Are you me? I had the exact same early life. Including the Maids who would clean our dorm rooms and bathrooms.  We only had to make our own bed.  My mother always made me scrub the bathrooms at home too.  And I'm a nurse.  Maybe you're my long lost twin!

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

I watched Perry Mason right before rewatching the episode, and I had residual crime-drama suspense for the first few minutes. I was half wondering when Raymond Burr would pop out and ask pointed questions about the texes.

If only this drama were run like an episode of Perry Mason. First half hour, watch the story unfold, and you suspect one person. Second half hour, the courtroom. Everyone testifies and Perry Mason somehow deduces who REALLY dunnit. That’s all this stupid puppygate warrants, if that.

LOL, I caught that too! Well, actually I first noticed that she asked for a Mitchell Ahda, which she’d return if she didn’t like it. Really? A michelada, Dorit? Just order the margarita; you’re not impressing anyone.

I had to look up what a Mitchell Ahda was......

It's just a fancy name for a red beer.

I always like my red beer with Clamato.  That's my pretencious version.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Steph J said:

Because if LVP asked Teddi directly then she would have no plausible deniability about her role in the gossip coming out (which she would need in the event that Teddi chickened out on the plot, which is what Teddi is saying happened, and someone was going to be left holding the bag).  By going through a third party LVP can (or thought she could) keep her finger prints off the gun.

I love LVP (and will 100% watch Vanderpump Dogs if that's really going to be a thing), but I absolutely believe that rather than lash out at someone directly she'll deal with it by concocting some Machiavellian scheme like she's the Littlefinger of the Housewives shared universe.

I 100% agree with you that Lisa is a master at working these girls, I just don't see how this particular conspiracy theory makes any sense. 

And just some side-eye, Kyle showing up at LVPs house with full head-to-toe pink with pink sunglasses was very much a message to Lisa "Checkmate. You're not the queen anymore, I am". Good luck with that, Kyle. 

Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 12.16.11 AM.png

• Love 8

I think Kyle showing up in pink wasn't a checkmate.  It's about LVP's continued self perceived ownership of something and if you have anything or wear anything she thinks you own, you're copying 'her'.  Just like the Porsche comment LVP made at VPD.  I really think it's a banter that LVP and Kyle do.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, BluBrd47 said:

I hate this..... because I am loving Denise so far.... but when Aaron comes on screen I just see the zombie eyed, scruffy look of a latent serial killer. It makes me hope that like many California homes they have no basement. Forgive me, I’m probably just another suburban white lady who watches too much true crime.

Same girl. He totally gives me a creeper vibe. 

• Love 5

I'll never like or trust Kyle.  Her one redeeming trait is that she's a good mom..and I think her continual trying to be liked and the best stems from Big Kathy preferring kim over kyle..plus Kim having the more successful career (kim was everywhere in the 70s and early 80s...had charisma and decent acting talent.).  However, Kyle has a good life and wonderful kids..and I think it would serve herself better if she focused on things outside fame..because she'll always be over shadowed...and by accident lvp was more liked in season 1 than kyle..hence the start of their friendship issues.  Kyle just doesnt have that it factor.

• Love 10
On 3/12/2019 at 8:34 PM, Rosiejuliemom said:

Kyle's willful misunderstanding of that whole thing was making my eye twitch.

Lisa said that John Sessa told her that Blizzard was talking to Teddi.

Kyle kept using Lisa's insistence that she hadn't talked to Blizzard as proof that Lisa's story didn't add up.

Nah, it still adds up just fine. Blizzard tells Teddi. Sessa knows about it and informs Lisa. Lisa texts Dorit to tell her that Teddi knows. Easy peasy.

Do all of her kids take a chunk of Kyle's brain with them to college?

No, LVP very clearly said that John Sessa did not know Blizzard was talking to Teddi. Which makes Kyle's point very valid: if John Sessa didn't know Blizzard was talking to Teddi, and if LVP never spoke to Blizzard, how exactly did LVP know to warn Dorit that Teddi knew? It doesn't add up, and LVP was caught in a lie.

On a side note, I've been to Vanderpump Dogs somewhat recently and Blizzard was right in front working the main floor. This idea that LVP never spoke to him before all this went down is absurd.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

No, LVP very clearly said that John Sessa did not know Blizzard was talking to Teddi. Which makes Kyle's point very valid: if John Sessa didn't know Blizzard was talking to Teddi, and if LVP never spoke to Blizzard, how exactly did LVP know to warn Dorit that Teddi knew? It doesn't add up, and LVP was caught in a lie.

On a side note, I've been to Vanderpump Dogs somewhat recently and Blizzard was right in front working the main floor. This idea that LVP never spoke to him before all this went down is absurd.

I don't think she meant she never spoke to him.  Two seconds later she also said she never spoke to Teddi, which is obviously not true.  Teddi and Lisa have spoken to one another before.  I think when she was saying those things she meant she has never spoken to so and so...about the dog.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

I checked it out and the tuition for GWU is a bit less than Georgetown and a bit more than American University.  The costs are on par  with other schools such as Columbia and USC.  The first thing I thought was Sophia was going to have to lose that teensy skirt.  GWU isn’t an enclosed campus with green spaces between buildings where you can prance around.  It’s an urban school (well, as urban as DC gets) located near government offices, international organizations, etc.  I’ve rarely seen students in that area dress in labels or in much other than jeans or shorts.

GW has slowed the rate of tuition increases in recent years. During the 1990s and early 2000s, the costs skyrocketed, which is why they were dubbed most expensive. I’m glad to see the newer administrations have made an effort to keep tuition lower because it was astronomical (in comparison to other schools at the time) when I went there in the late 1990s and early 2000s. This article is from 2012 so it doesn’t reflect the current tuition rates, but it explains a bit more of the history of tuition costs at the school:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/campus-overload/post/george-washington-university-is-actually-not-the-most-expensive-school-in-the-country/2012/11/15/c9befee2-2f28-11e2-ac4a-33b8b41fb531_blog.html?utm_term=.7c462153ccb4

I graduated awhile ago and haven’t been around campus recently, but, when I was there, labels were a huge deal and people dressed up for class, partly because some of them were going to internships and jobs after class, but mostly because it was firmly part of the culture. I remember going to my first day of class on a Monday morning in August. It was hot as hell and I was used to the more relaxed culture of my private high school (where I wore a uniform for four years), so I did not dress up for class (hair up, no makeup, shorts and a tee). I couldn’t believe how many girls showed up with hair perfectly straightened, a full face of makeup, heels, and designers head-to-toe. It actually overwhelmed me a lot at first. If that culture has relaxed a bit, I’m happy (although maybe Sophia wouldn’t be). But Sophia was dressed exactly how I imagined girls today would on campus.

Edited by MrsWitter
  • Love 3