Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Is she eating dirt?

Not even socks?! 

Toyota Runner is adorable.

Image of Tony in the face. Yep. I'd put her in socks. And if my one yr old needed a jacket, the hood was up. She is adorable. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Not to mom shame or anything, but if it’s chilly enough for a jacket, it’s chilly enough for shoes.  A rule of thumb I always followed when my kids were small:  If I feel like I need shoes to walk outside, my kid probably does too, whether they can tell me or not.  Especially if you are putting them on the ground.

My grandson would throw his shoes out the car window. From his carseat. His mom quit buying new, just bought them at Goodwill or yard sales. 

• LOL 13
12 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

My grandson would throw his shoes out the car window. From his carseat. His mom quit buying new, just bought them at Goodwill or yard sales. 

That's not funny for the mom's budget but I laughed anyhow.  Wait till he has kids of his own, payback time.

• Love 9
18 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Not to mom shame or anything, but if it’s chilly enough for a jacket, it’s chilly enough for shoes.  A rule of thumb I always followed when my kids were small:  If I feel like I need shoes to walk outside, my kid probably does too, whether they can tell me or not.  Especially if you are putting them on the ground.

When you go outside, definitely! However, with babies and toddlers it is strongly advised to keep shoes off indoors as much as possible at the age where they learn to walk and perfect the skills. It’s about balance, developing the muscles in the feet. (I’ve only just got out of the baby and toddler years as a mom)

When it comes to dressing the child properly, I’d worry more about the bare legs she has in all picture than no shoes. No protection against the cold or the skin when crawling everywhere. Even a shitty baby LL-no legging (if they have baby ones) is better than nothing. 

Edited by LilyD
Added “indoors”
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video where Mykelti says Avalon is “helping” her with LuLaNo. She also said Avalon has ruined a couple of the outfits. 

1A50801C-153D-4EA6-B298-6CDD68A70D68.jpeg

That crap was unwearable long before that sweet baby got her hands on it. However, who knows what kind of nasty factory those came from, or what kind of dye they used. Yuck. 

• Love 18
On 2/1/2022 at 12:59 PM, Cetacean said:

Oh, great, another one that can't spell or put together a coherent sentence.

Oh, I dunno. I know and have worked for many "college degreed" people who don't have enough sense to pour piss out of a boot with the instructions on the sole. Or could figure their way out of an open phone booth.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

Did this come from Mykelti's Instagram?  I also thought that was an old relative in the photo. It is a terrible picture and why would Mykelti make this public?  Seriously these people shill a product that is supposd to help with weight loss? Sad 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Did this come from Mykelti's Instagram?  I also thought that was an old relative in the photo. It is a terrible picture and why would Mykelti make this public?  Seriously these people shill a product that is supposd to help with weight loss? Sad 

It’s from her Facebook page.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

Also, Mykelti's not losing any weight drinking the Plexus. I don't care how much she weighs, but they have no business selling health products. Especially those tailored for weight loss. She should stick with LulaRoe.

• Love 11
On 3/31/2022 at 3:02 PM, ginger90 said:

FA243FE5-68A3-4794-BE3F-8B601AE524C4.jpeg

Ooops sorry @ginger90

I didn’t know this pic was already posted and being discussed in this thread, I posted it in the “Kids of Kody” thread… I should have checked the Mykelti thread first.

I too thought it was someone’s grandma and only realized it was Truely after I took a good look. 😳

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

Mykelti is utterly clueless.  Why in the name of all that is holy would she post such an awful picture of her sister?  That's just cruel.

Reminds me of someone I know.  They took their only child, a 3 year old boy to a studio photographer.  The end result was a nicely framed and matted photo with the boy looking down at the floor, only the top of his head was visible.  When I asked the mother, didn't they show you proofs before you selected, the response was ... Oh yes, but this was the best one of ME!

• LOL 5
On 4/1/2022 at 11:05 AM, Kellyee said:

Also, Mykelti's not losing any weight drinking the Plexus. I don't care how much she weighs, but they have no business selling health products. Especially those tailored for weight loss. She should stick with LulaRoe.

THIS. It’s never wise to shill a weight loss supplement if you cannot show success yourself — but these are the Browns we’re talking about, so we shouldn’t expect logic to enter into their minds. 

• Love 10

So Kody finally met his granddaughter on her first birthday?  How sweet.

I like that second photo from the video - Kody, exhausted after blowing up a single balloon, collapses at Avalon's feet, while she looks at him as if to say, "who is this bozo and what's up with his stupid hair?"

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Avalon is gorgeous and her weight seems to be improving. She certainly is losing some of her baby fat, possibly because she is becoming an active toddler, exploring the house.

btw, is it just me who had to cringe a little when seeing the picture of Avalon on the LulaNo rag? Not because of that, but because of all the lose cables that were everywhere (including under the white teddy) I’m not overly protective and careful in general but I am when it comes to power, cables that could easily strangle or be yanked at (with whatever that’s fastened to it, landing on the child)

• Love 11

Wow Ariella looks older than 6. Wasn't her 5th. birthday party shown on one of the last Sister Wives episodes  last season?  I cannot beieve that Robyn calims that she needs a nanny for Sol and Ariella. 

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Wow Ariella looks older than 6. Wasn't her 5th. birthday party shown on one of the last Sister Wives episodes  last season?  I cannot beieve that Robyn calims that she needs a nanny for Sol and Ariella. 

I think she recently had a 6th birthday.  I think her and Sol are both going to be tall like their mom and siblings.

1 hour ago, toodywoody said:

I see Kodick finally got around to seeing his grand baby, can't believe Robyn let him. And dude we see your hairline good here.

They came to Flagstaff for Christmas so I'm sure he saw his grandchild then.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I think she recently had a 6th birthday.  I think her and Sol are both going to be tall like their mom and siblings.

And will have to shop for jeans at Victoria's Secret

• LOL 13
Just now, iwantcookies said:

I saw a dateline episode where a woman got murdered after she posted on Facebook that she was home alone. 

M is such an idiot to let everyone know she’s home alone.

Absolutely!  Women tell way too much on social media. 

Everybody sees her beautiful baby daughter so that baby is high risk too!

• Love 8