Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Without even trying to be snarky, that has to be the worst picture I've ever seen of her!  Are her eyes looking in two different directions?

One eye's lookin' at ya and one eye's lookin' for ya. 

• LOL 5

What the hell genes did she get? Aspyn’s eyes are kinda like shark eyes, but she’s still attractive. This poor gal rolled snake eyes. Although a lot of it is her doing. I don’t color my hair blonde for nothing - it suits me! And it would do her a lot of favors too. Plus, you know, stop eating Fat Taco - and all that Mexican food! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Gah, she looks like a giant eggplant.  Horrible choice of garment.

Whimsical, huh.  People that proclaim themselves to be whimsical are usually, well, not.

And selling LLN will leave the world a better place.......how?

• LOL 9
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, toodles said:

WTH is she wearing?  I. Just. Can't.

And what is a whimsical life anyway?

Whimsical, playfully quaint or fanciful, especially in an appealing and amusing way.

Acting or behaving in a capricious manner.

I think she is wearing a dress, possibly a long dress.  With boots.  ???

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, suomi said:

One eye's lookin' at ya and one eye's lookin' for ya. 

OMG.  I'm rolling and laughing.  My daughter probably thinks I'm going crazy.

4 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Well she can cock her eyeballs all she wants, she won't be seeing me wearing Lularoe!!

OMG. You and Suomi and causing me to get my laughing quota for the day.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Whimsical, playfully quaint or fanciful, especially in an appealing and amusing way.

Acting or behaving in a capricious manner.

I think she is wearing a dress, possibly a long dress.  With boots.  ???

Thanks.  I understand what whimsical means, but as it relates to a lifestyle choice it just doesn't compute.  Especially the appealing part.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I'll withhold comments on the spelling, because just this week, I had two autocorrect issues with my phone. I was right, it was wrong.  I had to actually change the word all together for it to make sense. But, Mykelti in a fashion job??? OMG....it would be funny if it wasn't so sad.  So, she's quit her job for that?  Good grief. 

In addition, dyslexia can cause poor spelling and that does not indicate low intellect. Quite often the opposite is true. 

• Love 4

The words opportunities for wealth and LuLaRoe should not even be mentioned in the same paragraph.  She is going down the same path of the adult Browns. Quit a job with a steady pay check. Invest thousands of $$  into LuLaRoe when this company is experiencing financial problems with the hope of becoming wealthy.  But none of her "mothers" or her father get up, get ready and go to work every day so she is just doing what they have modeled for her and her siblings. 

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

The words opportunities for wealth and LuLaRoe should not even be mentioned in the same paragraph.  She is going down the same path of the adult Browns. Quit a job with a steady pay check. Invest thousands of $$  into LuLaRoe when this company is experiencing financial problems with the hope of becoming wealthy.  But none of her "mothers" or her father get up, get ready and go to work every day so she is just doing what they have modeled for her and her siblings. 

Your right. But it is disappointing. You'd think she would want better then that. All the constant upheaval, moves, bankrupts, etc. and find a job or career that she wouldn't have to deal with any of that. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, andromeda331 said:

Your right. But it is disappointing. You'd think she would want better then that. All the constant upheaval, moves, bankrupts, etc. and find a job or career that she wouldn't have to deal with any of that. 

It is disappointing, she had the opportunity to establish herself with the job at the bank, but couldn't seem to take it seriously.  The clowning selfies on a daily basis from her place of employment indicate where her priorities lie, she even acknowledged that was not something that would be approved of, yet persisted.  Zero self-discipline and lack of respect for her employer. 

If she intends to be self-employed as a LLN consultant or anything else, she is going to have to develop a work ethic, something she has never seen modeled in her formative years, with the possible exception of Janelle, when she held a government job.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Yeah, but, she may look at Meri's new rental in AZ and think, man,......if Meri can do it........lol.  Or, perhaps, Meri is opening her doors for them to move in.  Sort of a clearing house center.....well?

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 2
7 minutes ago, toodles said:

How long do we think it will be until we get "health and wellness" advice from myketi ?  Seem to be the scam dejour from the brownies lately.

Mykelti's will be along the lines of "How to Live Your Best Life".  Why I gave up the stability of a 9-5'r and flew without a safety net.

• Love 1

I think I’m one of the few people that actually likes Mykelti, I just get a kick out of her lol

But in that last picture she looks like a giant triangle, bless her heart.  There are so many MLM avenues out there, it’s a shame she had to pick one of the worst (imo, ymmv).  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

You're right. But it is disappointing. You'd think she would want better then that.

But none of the girls have followed through on anything better so far.  Maddie had aspirations of school, married the first guy who asked and now stays at home popping out kids and selling LLN.  Mykelti had aspirations of fashion design, worked in a pawn shop, married the first guy (if he really is a guy) who asked, left another low level job to sell LLN.  Pudge is ostensibly in school and her girlfriend sells LLN.  Aspyn is still the unknown, no one knows if she'll finish school but married the first guy who asked and is in danger of being sucked into polygamy and we all know where that ends up.

So the daughters of this fabulous polygamy lifestyle are heading right down the path forged by their sheep wife mothers.  Kootie should be so proud - except that he pays little to no attention to the female children with the possible exception of Areola.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
58 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

But none of the girls have followed through on anything better so far.  Maddie had aspirations of school, married the first guy who asked and now stays at home popping out kids and selling LLN.  Mykelti had aspirations of fashion design, worked in a pawn shop, married the first guy (if he really is a guy) who asked, left another low level job to sell LLN.  Pudge is ostensibly in school and her girlfriend sells LLN.  Aspyn is still the unknown, no one knows if she'll finish school but married the first guy who asked and is in danger of being sucked into polygamy and we all know where that ends up.

So the daughters of this fabulous polygamy lifestyle are heading right down the path forged by their sheep wife mothers.  Kootie should be so proud - except that he pays little to no attention to the female children with the possible exception of Areola.

So Meri, Myketi, Maddie, and Mariah's girlfriend  all sell LULA Roe? I just remembered that this company has a Mormon connection. I know they are not Mormons but a sect of the FDLS. Maybe this is why they all think that they will get rich off of hawking this crap.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

So Meri, Myketi, Maddie, and Mariah's girlfriend  all sell LULA Roe? I just remembered that this company has a Mormon connection. I know they are not Mormons but a sect of the FDLS. Maybe this is why they all think that they will get rich off of hawking this crap.

Christine is also aboard the sinking Good Ship Lulano.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Your right so far none of the girls have followed through. Its too bad. Don't they want more then endless chaos and money problems? They easily could have found a career or steady job and ended up with a more stable life and money.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, toodles said:

Thanks.  I understand what whimsical means, but as it relates to a lifestyle choice it just doesn't compute.  Especially the appealing part.

That was me being flippant.  I agree.  Nothing about their lifestyles is whimsical.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, toodles said:

How long do we think it will be until we get "health and wellness" advice from myketi ?  Seem to be the scam dejour from the brownies lately.

It's the heaviest members of the clan that have become health and fitness gurus, and unfortunately, Mykelti fits the mold.  🤢

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, AZChristian said:
16 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

That was me being flippant.  I agree.  Nothing about their lifestyles is whimsical.  

Or appealing.

Or sane.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

In season 1 Maddie proudly proclaimed that she was going to be a MECHANIC  

If things go the way they usually do with the Brown's she might get her wish and wind up tinkering with a broken down jalopy before she can go buy disposable diapers for her growing brood of snot nosed brats.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Why is that "better" than raising your children??

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Higgins said:

Why is that "better" than raising your children??

The point is that they all had plans for an education that might better themselves financially.  Instead they chose to chain themselves to the sinking SS LuLaNo which, with a little investigation, should have been deemed highly inadvisable.

I am not going to enter a a debate about SAHM.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Ten... twelve... fifteen years down the road when you have six or seven kids and your husband is "called" to polygamy and brings in a harpy shrew of a wife that makes your life hell..... what a nice thing it would be to have a college degree to fall back on so that there ARE other avenues for a woman to SUPPORT her children and leave a situation that makes her life a living hell.

Staying home and raising your children is a wonderful thing.... but LIFE happens.  Even in monogamous marriages a husband has an affair and wants a divorce... or he dies and the wife is on her own.  If she has an education she has options other than struggling to get by on welfare.

I so agree!  Mr. X and I stressed education for our daughter, as if she would remain single and be self-supporting.  She got her degree and had worked several years before she got married.  One never knows what life's going to throw their way.  Best to be safer than not, for sure.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I so agree!  Mr. X and I stressed education for our daughter, as if she would remain single and be self-supporting.  She got her degree and had worked several years before she got married.  One never knows what life's going to throw their way.  Best to be safer than not, for sure.

That is the best advice for girls/young women (except to wear sunscreen every day!) - I tell that to all the young women I can and granddaughter is 16 and whenever she complains about school I point to someone without an education doing something she wouldn't want to do (not that there is anything wrong with that, but options are limited) and say "that is why you will get educated".  I was left with two small children and no means of support and dragged myself to college - not in my original plan.  It was a different time and I was able, but, just think if I were already educated and had more options.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Ten... twelve... fifteen years down the road when you have six or seven kids and your husband is "called" to polygamy and brings in a harpy shrew of a wife that makes your life hell..... what a nice thing it would be to have a college degree to fall back on so that there ARE other avenues for a woman to SUPPORT her children and leave a situation that makes her life a living hell.

Staying home and raising your children is a wonderful thing.... but LIFE happens.  Even in monogamous marriages a husband has an affair and wants a divorce... or he dies and the wife is on her own.  If she has an education she has options other than struggling to get by on welfare.

And if you are getting an education it is more likely that you are NOT having kids when you are barely out of your teens, if not before.  You've had those years to learn things about the world - NOT just the things you have time to pick up in between caring for babies.

• Love 8
On 3/15/2019 at 2:22 PM, ginger90 said:

21932B59-C8DF-4DC2-BCC2-5420644B5670.jpeg

5EEFACD5-975C-491D-99D2-32AD8531C86E.jpeg

Omg. Seriously? She’s trying to sell herself as loving “fashion” with that photo? At first I thought she was wearing one of those “Snuggie” wearable blankets. 

What is it with this family and their need to get involved in stuff they suck at? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 3/15/2019 at 1:54 PM, Sandy W said:

According to Mykelti's most recent Instagram, she has "quite" her job to pursue her career as a LLN fashion consultant!  "when new opportunities for wealth happen it's better to try it than miss the chance for change in a  good way"

OH MY GOD

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, sucker4reality said:

I believe she wanted to teach elementary school at one point. Not sure if that has changed.

True.  I think another poster at one time said, when she found out that she would have to be a student teacher for  1 1/2 years, she changed her degree, which is why she is still in school.  

• Love 3

I'm quit (sic) surprised that she did that.  Do these people even read the news?  Duh, I guess not!  What's next, FT quite-ing (sic) his job to inhale more food?  I saw him eating when Kootie was bending over for the guys in the honeymoon cabin.  Damn, he's just gross.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I dunno, someone who sits around twittering or whatever she was doing at work when she posted photos...maybe she was encouraged to "quit."  I wouldn't be surprised if she had one of those warning meetings that sped her on her way.

• Love 18