Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

On 3/21/2019 at 11:53 AM, Gothish520 said:

I could totally see that! 

I could also go on a rant about people and their loud personal phone calls in public, but I'll refrain, for now. 😛

Omg people who stand there holding their phone like a piece of pizza... acting like their stupid phone call is of great interest to everyone around them.  🙄

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Omg people who stand there holding their phone like a piece of pizza... acting like their stupid phone call is of great interest to everyone around them.  🙄

Perfect!

• Love 6
On 11/30/2018 at 8:30 PM, Sasha888 said:

Yep. She's jumped on the bandwagon. (Late, and when the company's in all kinds of trouble, terrible time to join a MLM company like LLR!)

She joined the company??  It's even more to join now than it used to be!  IT was $5000 and I have heard that it's $7000 or more now!   And you have no control over the patterns they send!  I love a few styles, but the sizes are so inconsistent that it gets on my nerves, not to mention some of the fugly patterns!

On 3/21/2019 at 10:53 AM, xwordfanatik said:

I find it hard to believe that selling LLN can keep FT in street tacos.  He obviously saves money on shampoo, though.

I CAN NOT STAND HIM!!  Between his "get a home equity loan to finance my thousands of tacos for my deadbeat friends" and the way he looks, it creeps me out and make me so angry!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 12/13/2018 at 6:28 PM, xwordfanatik said:

First thing I saw was the dirty feet, and Mykelti thinks it's fit to post a photo like that?  Ugh!  No one needs to see that.  

YEs!!  Me too!!!  Her feet look awful!   The cropped one someone posted looks so much better.

• Love 2

She quits a job with a salary to hawk crappy clothing and posts she has one pair of jeans.  Maybe should have rethought leaving a paying job when you have nothing in your closet but rags.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

She looks so much like Mariah here. I had to double check which thread I was reading. 

I wonder if Mykelti is trying to emulate big sister Mariah's Instagram...

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, llewis823 said:

Has anyone ever said where Christine got the name Mykelti? I like unusual names, but that is just weird.

My spell-check hates all of her kid's names.

• LOL 12
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

My spell-check hates all of her kid's names.

What will forever drive me crazy about the names Christine gave her kids is that she managed to get a "Y" into everyone's names using creative spelling (Aspyn, Mykelti, Gwendlyn, Truely) but NOT HER SON'S name for which a "Y" would've made perfect sense (it should be PaYdon, not PaEdon)!  Crazy, I tell you!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, llewis823 said:

Has anyone ever said where Christine got the name Mykelti? I like unusual names, but that is just weird.

There is an actor named Mykelti Williamson. Bubba in Forrest Gump. However, he pronounces his name Michael-T, not Me-KEL-tee.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

She looks so much like Mariah here. I had to double check which thread I was reading. 

I try to not be mean.  But I must say this . . . if the Brown kids were lined up in order of physical attractiveness, Mykelti and Mariah would have to duke it out for last place.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

So was that picture taken at prairie dog hell or where mykelti lives with Fat-T?

Since she has "quite" her day job and is now self-employed in the ranks of LLNo, she is no doubt minding Truely while Christine is on the cruise.  We know it would be far too much on Kody's plate to tend to the needs of Robyn's crew as well as Truely, who I'm sure can at least feed herself and is probably sound asleep long before 1:00 AM.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Actually I think if she lost weight Mykelti's face would look pretty - in the past she had a more interesting look in pictures than her sisters. I thought she was a beautiful bride also - though she should have "defied" Tony and put her hair up as she'd planned.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Gennacide said:

Really?  I always thought Mariah was the worst looking and Aspyn and Mykelti were the prettier ones. 

I've always thought Mykelti was pretty, even with extra weight.  That doesn't seem to be a popular opinion, though. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, LoneWolf said:

I've always thought Mykelti was pretty, even with extra weight.  That doesn't seem to be a popular opinion, though. 

I didn't watch this show at the beginning, and have only caught an episode here or there until the current season.  I am currently obsessed!

So, I started with season 1, ep 1 this morning.  I was shocked by how much better Mariah and Mykelti look with their natural hair colors!  I'm assuming Maddie is a natural blonde, too?  They should all go back to their original hair.

I think most of the kids have a moon-faced quality to them, even the attractive ones.  Logan looks the most different (minus the 3  who "have been there all along" but aren't blood-related).

Edited by CouchTater
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, CouchTater said:

I didn't watch this show at the beginning, and have only caught an episode here or there until the current season.  I am currently obsessed!

So, I started with season 1, ep 1 this morning.  I was shocked by how much better Mariah and Mykelti look with their natural hair colors!  I'm assuming Maddie is a natural blonde, too?  They should all go back to their original hair.

I think most of the kids have a moon-faced quality to them, even the attractive ones.  Logan looks the most different (minus the 3  who "have been there all along" but aren't blood-related).

I agree with this. In the early episodes, Mariah had a much lighter hair color. She had not gained the weight yet either. As time progressed, she gained weight, changed her hair color and donned the perpetual miserable sour puss face. Now she has all of that plus bad unclean hair that makes her look harsh and dirty. She's not naturally ugly. 

Same for Mykelti. In some of the early episodes you can see she has the potential to be really striking. But the weight and hair make her look worse.

599370856_ScreenShot2019-03-30at12_28_00PM.png.1b9af630c24ff3281d824f59cb040b20.png1374896406_ScreenShot2019-03-30at12_27_34PM.png.11ba28608a0816188d6206f1bed09a3f.png

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Kootie actually looked halfway decent in the above photo.  Shock!  Now he looks like a demented scarecrow, with scary shark eyes.

Mykelti used to be so pretty.  And she looked happy.  Now she always looks mad or bored . . . or with a fake smile for her hordes of Instagram followers.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

I agree with this. In the early episodes, Mariah had a much lighter hair color. She had not gained the weight yet either. As time progressed, she gained weight, changed her hair color and donned the perpetual miserable sour puss face. Now she has all of that plus bad unclean hair that makes her look harsh and dirty. She's not naturally ugly. 

Same for Mykelti. In some of the early episodes you can see she has the potential to be really striking. But the weight and hair make her look worse.

599370856_ScreenShot2019-03-30at12_28_00PM.png.1b9af630c24ff3281d824f59cb040b20.png1374896406_ScreenShot2019-03-30at12_27_34PM.png.11ba28608a0816188d6206f1bed09a3f.png

Mariah looks a lot like Truely in that first picture

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Wow, both girls were adorable, especially Tiny Mariah!  Oof, they have not transitioned well into adulthood.  

24 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Wow, both girls were adorable, especially Tiny Mariah!  Oof, they have not transitioned well into adulthood.  

Both pics were young Mariah.

Here is a pic of young Mykelti. She's behind Christine in blue. She was prettier than Aspyn I think at the time.

Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 3.44.25 PM.png

• Love 4
Just now, Tuxcat said:

Both pics were young Mariah.

Here is a pic of young Mykelti. She's behind Christine in blue. She was prettier than Aspyn I think at the time.

Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 3.44.25 PM.png

Thanks Tuxcat!  Yes, Mykelti was pretty. 

That poor little solo brother (Paedon?) with the bowl hair cut?  Yikes!

Aspyn is pretty in the pic.  Gwendlyn (sp? I can't keep up with the weird spelling)...was different-looking.  Ysabel and Truely are cuties, too.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, CouchTater said:

It's the hair, the weight and the attitude.  But of those three issues, the attitude is the worst.  

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

What's this?  Jeans from Target?  LLN is making jeans now, I guess Mykelti hasn't advanced far enough on the pyramid yet to be eligible for a coveted jeans shipment.

Maybe lulaRAG jeans don't come in "elephant" size. 

• LOL 5
11 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

I think she is referring to the huge tear in her pants at the knee in the picture way above that Truley took. 

Ha!!  So many people wear ripped jeans I figured that the tear was part of her look.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

5BD08BD6-7DF9-4A22-B10C-FFE93DE542B8.jpeg

I usually don’t begrudge their hashtags too much because they’re a thing especially if they’re trying to shill their products, but these are just dumb. #maybeillgettwo

Why not add more:

• #MaybeIllGetThree
  • #MaybeIGottaPee

• #MaybeIllGetFour

• #MaybeIllGetMore

• #MaybeIllGetFive

• #MaybeIlltryStrive

• #MaybeIllGetSix

• #MaybeIllGetTheHoleInMyJeensFixed

• #MaybeIllGetSeven

• #MaybeIllGetToHearPrarieDogAngelsInHeaven

• #MaybeIllGetEight

• #MaybeIllGetaBetterMate

• #MaybeIllGetNine

• #MaybeIllfinallyGetMyShoeline

• #MaybeIllGetTen

• #AndDamnItsTheEnd

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
On 3/16/2019 at 6:20 PM, andromeda331 said:

Your right so far none of the girls have followed through. Its too bad. Don't they want more then endless chaos and money problems? They easily could have found a career or steady job and ended up with a more stable life and money.

Mariah graduatied from college and is in graduate school.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

....is in graduate school.

All evidence to the contrary since she is always in coffee shops, cycling, doing yoga, blogging, or posting endless numbers of selfies.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

All evidence to the contrary since she is always in coffee shops, cycling, doing yoga, blogging, or posting endless numbers of selfies.

My son is in college and his female friends post this stuff all the time. I don’t understand it myself but Mariah is supporting herself and a college graduate so I was responding to the post that none of the Brown girls have furthered their education. 

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

My son is in college and his female friends post this stuff all the time. I don’t understand it myself but Mariah is supporting herself and a college graduate so I was responding to the post that none of the Brown girls have furthered their education. 

I think Meri must be supporting Mariah, there has been no mention of her having a job, unless she is being paid to be an "Influencer" with her blogs.  Audge is selling LLNo, but she is probably not earning enough to keep the 2 of them in coffee and cakes. 

• Love 5