Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Shieldmaiden said:

It’s Christine - she was the one who had the less than enthusiastic response to mykelti’s engagement announcement in Hawaii...

Thanks and I'm kind of shocked.

She doesn't look like Christine or Kody... Wtf?.. She almost looks native American or something 😮

(I hope native American isn't Pc incorrect... Sorry in advance if it offends anyone)

• Love 4

I think it is her eye makeup (black eyeliner on the waterline and all around the eyes) and carb-loading causing the puffy eyelids that makes her look like neither parent.  When she was younger she looked more like Mariah.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, MissTeacher13 said:

No. Just no. The patterns, colours...eww! Plus it doesn’t suit her body shape. 

I just CAN'T STAND the mismatched patterns that don't compliment each other in any way!!  I don't get it - why are people wearing this stuff?

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I just CAN'T STAND the mismatched patterns that don't compliment each other in any way!!  I don't get it - why are people wearing this stuff?

In Meri's case, it's her interpretation of being "Edgy".

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

In Meri's case, it's her interpretation of being "Edgy".

They need a "barf" button along with the like button so that we can respond appropriately.  I give your post a big barf.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Is this the same kid who pissed off Kootie years ago when they were on some family excursion?? 

I seem to remember horses and kids and all of a sudden Kody was shitting himself about a kid wandering off or something?

Yep.

The kids were riding horses and Mykelti was specifically told to NOT ride one particular horse.  NO ONE was allowed to ride that horse, because it was either green or known to be unsafe.  But...Mykelti then did the opposite, got herself thrown and landed very badly.  They had to gather her up and I think they took her to the hospital, but chiropractor stands out in my head.

I mean...even very experienced riders have been maimed/killed. If someone tells you a horse is unsafe, listen.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

Yep.

The kids were riding horses and Mykelti was specifically told to NOT ride one particular horse.  NO ONE was allowed to ride that horse, because it was either green or known to be unsafe.  But...Mykelti then did the opposite, got herself thrown and landed very badly.  They had to gather her up and I think they took her to the hospital, but chiropractor stands out in my head.

I mean...even very experienced riders have been maimed/killed. If someone tells you a horse is unsafe, listen.

That's just being a brat.

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

That's just being a brat.

Yes.  I think Christine stated on camera at one point that Mykelti was the child that made her worry and pull her hair out the most. Mykelti always had the attitude of "I'll do what I damn well please" about her.  Yet, once Tony entered her life she did a complete flip to "Oh Tony, I'll do what ever you want me to" There has always been a vibe about him that unsettles me.  It has been mentioned off and on about how she always had her hair in cute updos (I think that is what they are called) and the second he said that he wants her hair down...bam....I don't think we have really seen her hair up very much.

Christine stated that Mykelti was "baby hungry" or something like that, yet it's Tony saying "NO" to babies. Why on earth would he want Mykelti's attention to be taken away from him?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

Agreed. I have to remind myself she is Christine’s and not Janelle’s.

I've always thought Mykelti could have been Meri's, due to her irritation factor.  Like dear Meri and Mariah, she's annoying as hell.  YMMV

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

E8FF5A2B-E2EE-4331-85B0-4A34B62BED40.jpeg

"This be exemple how me donut now hoe it be photo pose.  Yea me tryna be cut and it funny hecka!!

#lulanoemakesmestupid  #lulagarbage  #lulalalalalalalanooooooooooo  #Ibestupidbutmenotknowit

Fixed it for her.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Roslyn said:

Yep.

Thanks for answering.. Sounds like she's always been a problem.  Jeez wtf is wrong with her? 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Wow, Mykelti has gained a LOT of weight since her weddingk - or this is a really bad angle and she's wearing a really unflattering LLN shirt.

Yeah, she's always had a full face but it appears much fuller than before. She's awfully young to be allowing that much weight gain so early on. Time to cut back on the tacos and go for lean protein and veggies. 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Yeah, she's always had a full face but it appears much fuller than before. She's awfully young to be allowing that much weight gain so early on. Time to cut back on the tacos and go for lean protein and veggies. 

I thought you all knew that she and Tony are in training for "My 600 Pound Life" show!  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Thanks for answering.. Sounds like she's always been a problem.  Jeez wtf is wrong with her? 

As child #5 of 18 she's probably just been crying for attention.  I don't know genetically how she ended up with Meri's cleft chin.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I think she has marched to her own drum.  I think possibly when you don't get what you want, because of 50 million siblings it makes you a have a little chip on your shoulder.

Absolutely.  This is also why she insisted on an outdoor wedding in December, a 4,000-taco reception, and for her mom and other assorted siblings to hand-sew thousands of cloth remnants into her bouquets.  As just another boring girl of the least-favored wife, she should have a chip on her shoulder.  Unfortunately, now she's also got a hippo in her bed.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

I guess he doesn't know what shampoo is!!

By the look of the ceiling in Tony's picture, this was probably taken at the bank where they both work.  If they don't stop with the "sassy selfies" during business hours, they may soon find themselves seeking employment elsewhere.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

ACB2B886-165C-4990-B438-8EC9C148B651.jpeg

D97B65B9-0936-4564-B7A1-13300F3101B1.jpeg

This entire family seems to lack the ability to create a decent photo. We have Janelle with her crappy food, SludgePudge with their introspective garbage and here we have Fatter Tony who can't be bothered to use a brush (or look in the mirror before having the picture taken). You'd think being on tv would give them a better idea on how to create better photos but, nope. 

As for Mykelti, do get over yourself. It's just a ponytail. Neither the ponytail nor the earrings are "sassy". They're moderately sized hoops worn by normal, non-sassy women every single day. And the LLNo looks frumpy, thin and ill-fitting. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

And what the heck does #longhairprofessional mean?  One of them styles long hair professionally?  Nope, can't be that.  One of them is a professional with long hair?  Ha, no way on that either. 

I got nothin'.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

And what the heck does #longhairprofessional mean?  One of them styles long hair professionally?  Nope, can't be that.  One of them is a professional with long hair?  Ha, no way on that either. 

I got nothin'.

She couldn't possibly mean that this is a professional appearance...unless he is a member of a grunge rock band.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Sandy W said:

She couldn't possibly mean that this is a professional appearance...unless he is a member of a grunge rock band.

Perhaps she thinks FT looks more professional with his filthy hair tied back than when it is hanging in his face, though neither look "professional" to me.  Does she think her Daddy looks professional in his stupid topknot?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Perhaps she thinks FT looks more professional with his filthy hair tied back than when it is hanging in his face, though neither look "professional" to me.  Does she think her Daddy looks professional in his stupid topknot?

Sometimes I think it would be nice to have really low standards, like dear Mykelti must have.

I seem to remember Mykelti likening FT to her dear old dad.  Shitty looking hair must be just one reason.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

I got nothin'.

Yep...as stupid as it sounds I think she's saying FT is a banker...  So he's a professional with long hair 😂

• LOL 5
11 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

This entire family seems to lack the ability to create a decent photo. We have Janelle with her crappy food, SludgePudge with their introspective garbage and here we have Fatter Tony who can't be bothered to use a brush (or look in the mirror before having the picture taken). You'd think being on tv would give them a better idea on how to create better photos but, nope. 

As for Mykelti, do get over yourself. It's just a ponytail. Neither the ponytail nor the earrings are "sassy". They're moderately sized hoops worn by normal, non-sassy women every single day. And the LLNo looks frumpy, thin and ill-fitting. 

Out of all of them, I will give credit to Mariah, who seems to know how to frame a shot. The rest, no.

Also, I'm going to admit that I think Mykelti's ponytail and earring are a little sassy.  😄

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

Out of all of them, I will give credit to Mariah, who seems to know how to frame a shot. The rest, no.

Oh, yeah, she did a great job framing FT's greasy ponytail.  

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, suomi said:

(Not that there's anything wrong with that. LOL)

Well, no.  But he seems to be getting less masculine all of the time.  No kids in the future at that rate.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
(edited)
39 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Oh, yeah, she did a great job framing FT's greasy ponytail.  

Mariah, not Mykelti. Mariah has posted some decently composed pictures. 

Edited by Gothish520