Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

Bethenny's tweet from last night (August 1):

From one of the People articles (July 28) on Carole leaving:

“She is digging in deeper and deeper — and this is all fiction now,” the source continued, suggesting there were other reasons behind Radziwill’s departure. “Everybody needs to move on. Stop dredging it up. Exit gracefully.”

Could the source here be someone in Bethenny's camp who Bethenny is using as her mouthpiece? Because in an earlier People article (the one above came in the afternoon and the one below was from the morning), the story is different and the sourcing is clearly different.

From another July 28 People article:

"However, one production source insists that as far as producers are concerned, Radziwill could have chosen to stay: “She was not pushed to leave. She left on her own accord.”

• Love 10

I’m going to thru my mental archives and thinking of Carol from then to now.

She went from “cool/chill” girl to mean girl (Jules); her fashion changed from faux boho ( little house on the prairie dress incl braids in Montana) to whatever you call the strange outfits this season.

Wondering if the Adam “breakup” is the catalyst for her aggression this season, as she certainly has a visible edge to her personality.

I’m trying to remember who of all housewives have changed the most during their HW duration. 

I’m thinking Carol.

• Love 6

The "Carole got fired" tweet - Very possible one of BF's assistants tweeted that out on her behalf (on behalf of Andy? hmmm maybe , lol)  - I'm sure they push messages out on her Twitter for her. I also saw that tweet as a response (directly from BF's verified acct) to something someone else tweeted and to me it reeked of social media management vs BF tweeting from her phone..

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ryebread said:

I missed the part when Beth age shamed Carolr.  Can somebody tell me what scene that was in?  Thanks.

The one I posted about took place at the table, she was telling either Sonja or Ramona 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

The more I think on it, the more I think Carole cultivated her relationship wit Tinsley last year to have an ally this year. There is too much disdain and hate for this.

They hang out when not filming, I think she just likes Tinsley.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

They hang out when not filming, I think she just likes Tinsley.

I have nothing against Tinsley, except for her falling on the floor because her boyfriend visited her, ew, I like her. But she does seem like the kind of person Carole would have made fun of her first four years on the show.

The real test though of does Carole actually like Tinsley is if they remain friends. Being friends off air during hiatus, could be part of a bigger plan.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Carole actually like Tinsley is if they remain friends. Being friends off air during hiatus, could be part of a bigger plan.

She went so far as to set her up with a good friend, it really seems that would be ridiculous lengths to go to just because she was planning a fallout with Bethenny. They just have a light easy friendship that must be super nice compared to Bethenny’s intensity even when they got along.

• Love 15

Carole and Tinsley were already getting friendly months and months prior. I think there's a belief that because Carole and Bethenny became friends that Bethenny types (i.e., neurotic, high strung) are only who Carole would be friends with. That isn't the case.

Carole has been friends with Cassandra Grey for years (I know I started following Cassandra and her company's IG, Violet Grey, during Carole's first season on the show because of Carole). Cassandra, from what I've seen on IG, also has a similar lightness to Tinsley. There's also Carole's friendship with Ranjana Khan, another woman who is pretty easy going.

What's more likely to me is that a friendship with Bethenny was due to run its course because Bethenny is always in crisis mode and is very needy. That kind of friendship burns out very quickly.

Edited by Mozelle
Because the second syllable spelling of Tinsley’s name always gets me caught up
  • Love 20
6 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Oh, she's done it a number of times this season. I remember after the Thrilla in Manila (or the showdown in the Berkshires...one or the other), Bethenny made an age dig about Carole. In Colombia when they were first at dinner, Bethenny said something about Carole using the term "it's not that deep" (then went on herself to use "running game"), implying that it was a younger person's phrase. 

I guess my confusion on all this is when was it revealed that Andy has used Bethenny to do his bidding? Has he come out and said this? Has Bethenny? Or is it speculation?

I agree on both points.  In the Bezerkshires it was about Carole still thinks she's in her forties.  I just can't stand age shaming.

As far as I know Andy has not said anything about him using Beth to do his bidding.  And personally, I don't believe it.  Beth is just pissed off that Carole said something about frenemies.  She also said first that she wanted to pursue other things.  Beth just focused on herself and concluded that Carole was leaving because of her.  Typical Beth. 

I think Beth is just totally pissed that Carole moved on.  Even when Ro said to her that friendships ebb and flow (or something to that effect) Beth said that doesn't work with her (something to that effect).  That's why she doesn't do relationships well at all.

• Love 12

"Bravo has reasons for not asking hwives to return. It’s based on research & focus groups & YOU. Aside from 3 years I left, no RHONY cast member has ever quit.

One saying they chose to depart & attributing it to me is fiction.

It’s healthier to be truthful about a hard situation."

1.  Not quite true, Bethenny. Er...Explain to us Vicki G. from OC. All the research, focus groups and "you" (meaning the fans) have been begging for her to be gone and she's still around.

So, no.

2. Some of us believe that it's non fiction. In fact, seems quite believable.

Fiction is "raised by wolves, lost at sea, torture beyond torture, homeless, quit SiriusXM because I'm too busy blah, blah, blah.

3. Yes, Bethenny, yes it is. Carole knows this, and that is why she is leaving.

I'm going to steal a quote from a poster on another site which sums this up perfectly:

"Bethenny has inadvertently provided a perfect example of why Carole quit".

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 15

From the “Ship Happens” episode thread:

14 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Plus, I read somewhere that Carole was worth somewhere around 3-5 million?  That ain’t hay if it’s true.  Did Anthony leave her much?

Carole has debunked that claim. I remember it was floating around her first couple of seasons (I guess on some celebrity net worth type of site). She claimed she didn’t have nearly the amount that the site was purporting. 

I wouldn't be surprised now, though, after a few seasons on this show if she does have a seven figure net worth. I believe her apartment had long since been paid off even before she started the show, and she doesn’t have any major (if any) debt I’m guessing. 

• Love 4

@Gem 10 said:

Plus, I read somewhere that Carole was worth somewhere around 3-5 million?  That ain’t hay if it’s true.  Did Anthony leave her much?

2 hours ago, Mozelle said:

From the “Ship Happens” episode thread:

Carole has debunked that claim. I remember it was floating around her first couple of seasons (I guess on some celebrity net worth type of site). She claimed she didn’t have nearly the amount that the site was purporting. 

I wouldn't be surprised now, though, after a few seasons on this show if she does have a seven figure net worth. I believe her apartment had long since been paid off even before she started the show, and she doesn’t have any major (if any) debt I’m guessing. 

Actually, this is probably true just based on the value of her home. It was worth a little over $3 million the last time I looked. Carole has denied that she has eight  figure assets as some sites allege, ranging anywhere from $30 - $50 million. Those sites also claim that Carole still owns Radziwill properties that were seized by communist governments after WW 2.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Bethenny's tweet from last night (August 1):

From one of the People articles (July 28) on Carole leaving:

“She is digging in deeper and deeper — and this is all fiction now,” the source continued, suggesting there were other reasons behind Radziwill’s departure. “Everybody needs to move on. Stop dredging it up. Exit gracefully.”

Could the source here be someone in Bethenny's camp who Bethenny is using as her mouthpiece? Because in an earlier People article (the one above came in the afternoon and the one below was from the morning), the story is different and the sourcing is clearly different.

From another July 28 People article:

"However, one production source insists that as far as producers are concerned, Radziwill could have chosen to stay: “She was not pushed to leave. She left on her own accord.”

This is classic, CLASSIC, narc gaslighting behaviour, circling the flying monkeys. Carole knows where ALL the bodies are buried during the worst of the  B versus Jason custody battle and restraining order etc. If Bethenny destroys Carole’s credibility no one will ever believe her if she spill she the tea. Based on the timing of this tweet, post reunion, I believe Carole spilled something at the reunion and a Bethenny has a few weeks before we see it to cast shade over anything Carole claims. Bethenny is on a campaign to discredit her. If Bethenny is successful, no one will believe Carole if she spills on the Jason stuff. It is SO classic narcissism/NPD. 

Bethenny said in Colombia that losing Carole was like the loss of a family member. Well buckle up Carole you’re about to get the scorched earth family member treatment she gave he parents when they dared speak up. 

• Love 15
7 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

"Bravo has reasons for not asking hwives to return. It’s based on research & focus groups & YOU. Aside from 3 years I left, no RHONY cast member has ever quit.

One saying they chose to depart & attributing it to me is fiction.

It’s healthier to be truthful about a hard situation."

1.  Not quite true, Bethenny. Er...Explain to us Vicki G. from OC. All the research, focus groups and "you" (meaning the fans) have been begging for her to be gone and she's still around.

So, no.

2. Some of us believe that it's non fiction. In fact, seems quite believable.

Fiction is "raised by wolves, lost at sea, torture beyond torture, homeless, quit SiriusXM because I'm too busy blah, blah, blah.

3. Yes, Bethenny, yes it is. Carole knows this, and that is why she is leaving.

I'm going to steal a quote from a poster on another site which sums this up perfectly:

"Bethenny has inadvertently provided a perfect example of why Carole quit".

Very clever and true!

• Love 4

From the episode thread:

20 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

She lives in New York, I don't think she has a cheap morgage, and her selling used clothes and Coupon Cabin ads lead me to believe  she is at the least cash conscious. It's not the plane tickets that would  be expensive to her, but the luxery accomodations. I don't think she would not travel as extensively on her own dime. But we can agree to disagree.

Carole got her current apartment in the early aughts (2002). She's also doing online consignment, which doesn't mean that someone is strapped for cash. Many people do it to make room in their closet for new clothes, which is clearly what we've seen Carole do since she likes fashion so much.

And when I say that Carole can afford to travel, I'm not solely talking about flight tickets. Remember I'm putting Carole's Bravo salary on the low end ($500K. She could even be making more), but even on that (relatively) low end, it's quite enough for very nice, luxury accommodations. I don't think that Carole has money to charter anyone's private jet, but it's really a stretch to say that she couldn't get luxury lodging accommodations on her own dime. She was in Dubai several months back. I wonder whose money and accommodations made that possible?

All in all, I'm not going to pretend that someone possibly making $500K a year is a small amount of money when one considers the median U.S. salary. I'm not going to pretend that $500K is a sum that wouldn't afford Carole the luxury to travel nicely...all because Bethenny wants to pretend that she showed Carole the finer things in life.

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Bethenny said in Colombia that losing Carole was like the loss of a family member. Well buckle up Carole you’re about to get the scorched earth family member treatment she gave he parents when they dared speak up. 

When I read Carole's response about leaving Frenemies behind, I admired that she left leaving some last words for Beth.

Now me, I would have never said such a thing. Not because I'm afraid of Bethenny, but why open myself up for the hassle that I know is surely going to come? Carole knows Bethenny better than anyone. She's been complicit in her crappy behavior for years. 

They know where the other has buried the bodies. They'd be smart just to shut up and move on. But Bethenny can't move on and Carole is kind of a dum dum so...

Both are capable of hellacious Twitter wars so this could be interesting.

• Love 9

Carole knows where ALL the bodies are buried during the worst of the  B versus Jason custody battle and restraining order etc.

Then why is she so quiet? I mean, she knows where the bodies ARE, ALL OF THEM, and we know she's not against the scorched earth policies, and she's been merrily burning her bridges for months now with her blog posts. 

So why not flame out with revealing Bethenny's secrets about the custody battle? I mean, if Bethenny is straight lying and gaslighting and trying to destroy Carole's credibility, now is really the time for Carole to reveal all the dark secrets she KNOWS and HOLDS for Bethenny. 

My personal theory? The secrets probably aren't that secret and aren't that big. I certainly don't think Carole would keep her mouth shut because she cares so deeply for Bryn that she would rather be called a liar publically than dare defend herself against Bryn's mom and give Bryn reason to not think her mother is super awesome. I mean, I don't really buy this excuse for Jason remaining silent either but he's at least related to Bryn. 

eta - Oh wait, let me guess. If Carole does spill, yay! If Carole doesn't spill, she's the better person, showing Bethenny how it's done so yay! 

Edited by Rap541
  • Love 10
58 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

So why not flame out with revealing Bethenny's secrets about the custody battle? 

Bryn. 

Bethenny brings a gun to a knife fight,  wait what knife fight? Carole just wants distance from POS Bethenny.  Bethenny wants it to be a fight, she fights from anxiety and childhood damage to feel some fake sense of control of the narrative, her brand, her life. I laughed last ep at dinner when B said to C what you want a judge, you wanna go to court (about the texts)? I would hv given Carole a medal if she had said, sure since you're in court every 5 minutes it'll be convenient for you and you'll see the truth there like always. 

Carole might be a salty old bitch but she will not spill.  Due to Bryn. 

• Love 15

Right....

Is Bryn the second coming? Because Jason loves Bryn so much, he won't say a word publically about the harridan he lets raise Bryn. Now Carole is so in love with Bryn, she'll go down as a liar rather than dare have Bryn think any less of Bethenny? 

Carole will call Bethenny all sorts of things on a TV show and in blogs than Bryn will have access to but the actual secrets that might mean Bryn gets to live with her loving father and loving grandparents away from the evil harridan who will no doubt drive Bryn to insanity by fifteen, why, thats too much? Carole isn't going to save that child from the evil because Carole loves Bryn so much, Carole would rather be branded a liar publically than raise a harsh word about Bryn's mother?

Not buying it, sorry. A) I just don't think Carole is that nice a person B)I just doubt there's anything other than Bethenny whining about Jason's constant harassing emails and C) If there's something really out there that qualifies as "Carole knows where all the bodies are" then Carole isn't protecting Bryn by keeping her mouth shut, she's *harming Bryn* by keeping silent about the horror show secrets she keeps for Bethenny.

• Love 9

I believe in this ep Carole is trying to get distanced from Bethenny in the nicest way possible. I love you, but we're not friends based on what Carole has learned about Bethenny's exaggerations and manipulations toward Jason (castmates and other things as they had a friendship). Those Jason things are not nice but probably do not disqualify Bethenny as a mother who should have 50/50 custody with her ex. Therefore I don't think Carole would reveal those not nice things. Going off about how awful Bethenny is will make Carole feel better but not the child- the outcome will be the same. I feel Bethenny THINKS Carole will say the not nice things she knows which has sent Bethenny into pre-preemptive "shush"  shhhh (Austin Powers) attack. 

I did say "where the bodies are" and perhaps I meant something less grisly. I was using hyperbole and I should not do that it. That's B's game. 

14 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Because Jason loves Bryn so much, he won't say a word publically about the harridan he lets raise Bryn.

Oh and Jason doesn't say a word in public because he does not have to. It's all hashed out in court when the light is shed on it. People who have nothing to hide, hide nothing. Why would he throw fuel on it? 

• Love 4

I'm still going through the stages of grief regarding Carole leaving the show, lol. Then again, I felt the same way about Heather and I moved on. NY is my favorite franchise and I'm too personally invested in this! 

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Mozelle said:

From the episode thread:

Carole got her current apartment it in the early aughts (2002). She's also doing online consignment, which doesn't mean that someone is strapped for cash. Many people do it to make room in their closet for new clothes, which is clearly what we've seen Carole do since she likes fashion so much.

And when I say that Carole can afford to travel, I'm not solely talking about flight tickets. Remember I'm putting Carole's Bravo salary on the low end ($500K. She could even be making more), but even on that (relatively) low end, it's quite enough for very nice, luxury accommodations. I don't think that Carole has money to charter anyone's private jet, but it's really a stretch to say that she couldn't get luxury lodging accommodations on her own dime. She was in Dubai several months back. I wonder whose money and accommodations made that possible?

All in all, I'm not going to pretend that someone possibly making $500K a year is a small amount of money when one considers the median U.S. salary. I'm not going to pretend that $500K is a sum that wouldn't afford Carole the luxury to travel nicely...all because Bethenny wants to pretend that she showed Carole the finer things in life.

Let's be real, she is a Radziwell, I don't think that anyone thinks Bethany had to show Carole the finer things in life. She knows that. But I also know really wealthy people can be cheap. I absolutely believe that Carole took advantage of free vacations with Bethany. Whether she could afford to do so or not. I also believe gifts are gifts and shouldn't later  be thrown in someone's face, no matter what happens.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 11
On 8/2/2018 at 9:07 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

I have nothing against Tinsley, except for her falling on the floor because her boyfriend visited her, ew, I like her. But she does seem like the kind of person Carole would have made fun of her first four years on the show.

The real test though of does Carole actually like Tinsley is if they remain friends. Being friends off air during hiatus, could be part of a bigger plan.

It's not Tinsley Carole likes - it's Scott. If Tinsley gets dumped - you know Carole will remain friends with Scott and dump Tinsley real fast

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 10
40 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

It's not Tinsley Carole likes - it's Scott. If Tinsley gets dumped - you know Carole will remain friends with Scott and dump Tinsley real feast

They have had their breakups and she has remained friends with Tinsley. Also, if she didn’t like Tinsley why would she set her up with Scott.

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

They have had their breakups and she has remained friends with Tinsley. Also, if she didn’t like Tinsley why would she set her up with Scott.

Yeah but they were still working together.        Now that Carole is no longer a HW things might be different.   

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Yeah but they were still working together.        Now that Carole is no longer a HW things might be different.   

She doesn’t hang out with Ramona or Sonja in the off season even though they are working together so I don’t know why Tinsley would be different. Again they aren’t BFF but they have a light report that seems legit, I don’t think either of them are great actors.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I believe in this ep Carole is trying to get distanced from Bethenny in the nicest way possible. I love you, but we're not friends based on what Carole has learned about Bethenny's exaggerations and manipulations toward Jason (castmates and other things as they had a friendship). Those Jason things are not nice but probably do not disqualify Bethenny as a mother who should have 50/50 custody with her ex. Therefore I don't think Carole would reveal those not nice things. Going off about how awful Bethenny is will make Carole feel better but not the child- the outcome will be the same. I feel Bethenny THINKS Carole will say the not nice things she knows which has sent Bethenny into pre-preemptive "shush"  shhhh (Austin Powers) attack. 

I did say "where the bodies are" and perhaps I meant something less grisly. I was using hyperbole and I should not do that it. That's B's game. 

Oh and Jason doesn't say a word in public because he does not have to. It's all hashed out in court when the light is shed on it. People who have nothing to hide, hide nothing. Why would he throw fuel on it? 

Weren’t they both court ordered not to speak to the media about each other?  That was why it was so annoying when Carole started buying Bethenny's tales of horror about Jason and repeated them on the show.  Bethenny got a mouthpiece and Jason got nothing.  

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

She doesn’t hang out with Ramona or Sonja in the off season even though they are working together so I don’t know why Tinsley would be different. Again they aren’t BFF but they have a light report that seems legit, I don’t think either of them are great actors.

I was just commenting on them remaining friends when Tinsley and Scott broke up.   Should they break up again with Carole gone from the show,  I don't think Carole and Tinsley would remain so friendly.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, AnnA said:

I was just commenting on them remaining friends when Tinsley and Scott broke up.   Should they break up again with Carole gone from the show,  I don't think Carole and Tinsley would remain so friendly.

Exactly, Carole will side with Scott. She will not want to deal with Tinsley's psycho

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Exactly, Carole will side with Scott. She will not want to deal with Tinsley's psycho

Well since they break up every few months I imagine it will be determined sooner rather than later. 

• Love 3
On 8/3/2018 at 7:15 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

This is classic, CLASSIC, narc gaslighting behaviour, circling the flying monkeys. Carole knows where ALL the bodies are buried during the worst of the  B versus Jason custody battle and restraining order etc. If Bethenny destroys Carole’s credibility no one will ever believe her if she spill she the tea. Based on the timing of this tweet, post reunion, I believe Carole spilled something at the reunion and a Bethenny has a few weeks before we see it to cast shade over anything Carole claims. Bethenny is on a campaign to discredit her. If Bethenny is successful, no one will believe Carole if she spills on the Jason stuff. It is SO classic narcissism/NPD. 

^^^  Exactly!

Bethenny is a textbook Narcissistic Sociopath.  As my therapist says, a narcissistic sociopath can only be diagnosed by their own therapist, but she says if it walks like a duck....

Bethenny is now launching a Narc favorite:  The Smear Campaign.  She is publicly smearing Carole in an attempt to discredit anything Carole says.

While yes, Carole is insufferable with her stupid outfits and her holier-than-thou-ness, she became ensnared in Bethenny's Narcissistic tangle, just like Jason and Jill Zarin.

Jason and Jill are not innocent either, as they both have personality issues, but it is Bethenny who is at the center of all these now-defunct relationships.

In fact, my opinion is that Bethenny purposely ensnares people with personality issues so that she can later demean them.

Bethenny has this charm she can turn off and on (very narc-typical), and she draws people in, only to later knock them down, because they don't respond fast enough to texts, or whatever other nonsense she can throw at them.

As "Alonzo Mosely FBI" said in the above quote, Bethenny then circles the "flying monkeys" (classic narc tactic), meaning she tries to get everyone else on her side against her latest target.  Her latest tweet, an obvious slam at Carole, insinuating that Carole was fired, is such a transparent act of getting thousands of Twitter followers to act as Bethenny's flying monkeys in agreement.

Feel bad for poor Bryn.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, weaver said:

Haha.  I love that Carole adds "see you next week."  Underlying message, I was friends with Heather before, I am still friends with Heather.  

Interesting that Carole calls Heather to tweet a denial.  Heather who has gone to print with how much she hates the Bravo plan.  Carol, why didn’t you just tweet about yourself?  Are you still hoping that the masses on SM will rise up and demand Andy take you back?  Are you so certain that everyone will suddenly go all Team Carole?  That ship sailed.  You’re not in a very good negotiating position here.  You might as well just burn that bridge and tweet you’re own denial.  Unless that denial would be a lie.  Heather’s tweet says a lot.

• Love 8

Bethenny's tactic is "the best defense is a good offense". She's getting ready for responses to the reunion. It wasn't easy breezy like she pretended. What is real and what she wants people to believe are so different.

I think that Heather tweeted that because she's pissed that Beth is spreading lies that people (like Heather) were fired when they were not. She's not defending Carole, she's defending herself and Carole is backing her.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

I think that Heather tweeted that because she's pissed that Beth is spreading lies that people (like Heather) were fired when they were not. She's not defending Carole, she's defending herself and Carole is backing her.

That’s plausible right up until the ‘see you next week’ tweet by Carole.  Carole who didn’t know that Heather was running the marathon.  But if you feel that way you need to jump on Andy’s feed and demanding Carole come back because it’s a little lonely out there for Carole.

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Interesting that Carole calls Heather to tweet a denial.  Heather who has gone to print with how much she hates the Bravo plan.  Carol, why didn’t you just tweet about yourself?  Are you still hoping that the masses on SM will rise up and demand Andy take you back?  Are you so certain that everyone will suddenly go all Team Carole?  That ship sailed.  You’re not in a very good negotiating position here.  You might as well just burn that bridge and tweet you’re own denial.  Unless that denial would be a lie.  Heather’s tweet says a lot.

Someone tagged Heather in Bethenny’s initial tweet, which is what Heather responded to. Whoever xoxooliviajewell is has their account locked now, but that Heather is replying to her AND Bethenny means less that Carole called Heather and more that Heather received a notification that someone @‘d her in a tweet.

C4B4BA71-97A8-4E2F-8F40-DB14EF0417AE.png

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 9
Just now, Mozelle said:

Someone tagged Heather in Bethenny’s initial tweet, which is what Heather responded to. Whoever xoxooliviajewell is has their account locked now, but that Heather is replying to her AND Bethenny means less that Carole called Heather and more that Heather received a notification that  someone @‘d her in a tweet.

C4B4BA71-97A8-4E2F-8F40-DB14EF0417AE.png

Wasted breath Mozelle. (-;

• Love 4

The quit vs. fired nonsense is common.   We see it a lot in government/politics and with executives.   They are allowed to resign instead of being fired which could damage their image and future employment prospects.     It's quite possible that's what happened with Bravo and Carole (and Heather).

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 7

Why is it gospel when Heather says something though? Until I get the time machine and invisibility cloak, there's really no way to verify either version.

• Love 12

Apparently it's the gospel according to Carole which is meaningless.   I'd bet real money that Bravo told Heather she wasn't going to be asked back so she left.

• Love 7

Heather's tweet says it all.

She does not say Carole quit, end of story.

Heather left the show because she was having and is still having internal Yummy Tummy legal issues. Bravo was not going to renew her contract nor ask her back because she was boring without that story line. They didn't think much of her charity work and talking on and on about P Diddy as much as Sonja.

Holla!

• Love 8