Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Yet....where IS Nugget????

I'm sure after David killed him he chucked his body in the woods, and the scavengers took care of him.  No body, no problem.

And David probably hid all his weapons under the junk in the garage, so nobody would find them during any search.  Or else he refused to let authorities search everywhere, and they figured not to push it.

• Love 5
On 7/8/2019 at 8:48 PM, smores said:

it just seems different to me than Jenelle and her perpetual bullshit vortex. 

this needs to be the new title of this thread

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, dariafan said:

Doesn’t asshole have another court date coming up that was delayed for this “ publicity “?

I think the next court date for his towing incident is the 29th. That's the only other one I know about.

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

So I guess they are bulletproof. Nothing happens to them ever. No matter the crime they don’t do no time.

They are white, and they have been on TV.  Rules do not apply, to them.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Fosca said:

I'm sure after David killed him he chucked his body in the woods, and the scavengers took care of him.  No body, no problem.

And David probably hid all his weapons under the junk in the garage, so nobody would find them during any search.  Or else he refused to let authorities search everywhere, and they figured not to push it.

Oh yeah...he definitely hid the weapons. Probably in some bunker underground. As for poor little Nugget, either he buried him in the woods or took his body somewhere else and tossed it. These two are pathological liars who are using social media to make money off of their lies. Everyday there is a post from them blasting someone or something or a photo is posted with the kids fake smiles for the camera. Please don't click her stuff...boycott.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

So I guess they are bulletproof. Nothing happens to them ever. No matter the crime they don’t do no time.

Amazing isn't it? If you or I did half the crap they do we would have been thrown in jail. But they coast along and then just throw it back in our faces with a shit eating grin. 

• Love 14

Or maybe not. Prosecutors to meet with investigators about teen mom's dog death report

COLUMBUS COUNTY, NC (WWAY) — The case may not be closed on the accusation by a reality show star about the death of her dog.

Yesterday the Columbus County Sheriff’s Office issued a lengthy statement explaining why it was not charging former “Teen Mom 2” star Jenelle Evans or her husband David Eason in connection with a report from Evans that Eason shot and killed her pet last spring.

Investigators say they searched the couple’s home in May, but could find no evidence of animal cruelty. They also say Evans later told them she made up the story for publicity. That publicity eventually cost her a spot on the long-running reality show.

Many people were surprised why Evans was not charged with filing a false report. A sheriff’s office spokeswoman told WWAY “the elements to charge for that were not met.”

We then asked District Attorney Jon David, who said yesterday he would have to look into it. He got back to us today.

“Prosecutors from my office will be meeting with the Columbus County Sheriff’s Office next week to review the evidence,” David said in a text message. “I am (unable) to forecast what decisions will be made at that juncture.”

We also called Evans and Columbus County Sheriff Jody Greene. Neither have returned our message.

We will continue to follow what happens and let you know.

• Useful 7
  • Love 3

Who would have thought that some trashy teen mom would have so much influence over all the the law enforcement agencies in her town/jurisdiction...this is the sort of power that people like the Kennedys or the Hiltons have and use to get charges dropped or a slap on the wrist.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
On 7/11/2019 at 8:54 PM, druzy said:

Does anyone here own a cannon? Not the camera, the thing they use in wars (and sometimes the circus). Read the bold text below.

Here is an "exclusive" interview that Jenelle is selling:

In photos shared exclusively with The Hollywood Gossip, Jenelle documents a life of quiet domesticity -- her children bonding with their parents, with one another, and with the animals that make up such a crucial part of life on the Eason homestead. But it wasn't easy to get back to this point ...

image.png.24793e92a9308f30646a7ae48c734934.png

When we asked about today's police report and the allegations that she lied about the events of April 29, Evans had this to say:

"I called back the Chief of Police because he wanted to speak with me the beginning of May 2019. When I called him, before I can even speak, he said to me, 'Mrs. Eason, I need to know the truth about this situation. I have many media outlets calling me about it and I want to tell you right now if this is a publicity stunt you need to tell me because I have other cases including things like rape that I have to deal with. If you are doing it for publicity then I understand and will close the case and you can go about your business.”

"When I responded I told him, 'Yes, what you heard is true about my dog. This isn’t a publicity stunt and I’m not sure where my dog is or what happened to my dog but you would have to call David and ask. I was inside my house with my kids when David went outside with the dog.'"

"I told them I hear gunshots all the time at my house and my neighbor down the road even shoots his cannon sometimes. Told them I don’t remember if I heard a gunshot or not. I never saw anything and was in the house with my kids the entire time (Ensley, Kaiser, and Maryssa)," Jenelle wrote in an email interview.

"

No no no!  An I interview is not conducted via email. Answers need to be followed up on, otherwise it's just her telling the audience what she wants them to hear. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

IDK about an email but I did see a video of her talking to Harvey on TMZ. Still doesn't make any sense at all. She stammered on and on without being clear about anything. Must be her super power. Hmmm...Did they convert to Scamology?

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

IDK about an email but I did see a video of her talking to Harvey on TMZ. Still doesn't make any sense at all. She stammered on and on without being clear about anything. Must be her super power. Hmmm...Did they convert to Scamology?

I see that in all her bullshit she spewed out in that video, she mentioned going to her “she-shed” which we all know that’s her “drug-den”. So this bitch knows her murderer husband took the dog outside to kill it/harm it/lose him/etc and yet, still finds time to go get high?(and not on the good shit). That drug-den is probably FILLED with pillses and drug paraphernalia. 

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, TVjunkie03 said:

I see that in all her bullshit she spewed out in that video, she mentioned going to her “she-shed” which we all know that’s her “drug-den”. So this bitch knows her murderer husband took the dog outside to kill it/harm it/lose him/etc and yet, still finds time to go get high?(and not on the good shit). That drug-den is probably FILLED with pillses and drug paraphernalia. 

Oh I noticed! She makes ME need mass quantity of weed. I’ll send her my bill! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, kicksave said:

Oh yeah...he definitely hid the weapons. Probably in some bunker underground. As for poor little Nugget, either he buried him in the woods or took his body somewhere else and tossed it. These two are pathological liars who are using social media to make money off of their lies. Everyday there is a post from them blasting someone or something or a photo is posted with the kids fake smiles for the camera. Please don't click her stuff...boycott.

They have pigs right?  Well, then we know where the evidence of Nugget went.  Sick but probably true.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Kaiser is hanging on to his sister for dear life. "I don't know why we're back here, but I got you!". Jenelle & David need to be locked up...in a 1960s sanitarium. I'd be hard pressed to find evidence of two bigger pieces of steaming shit. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
15 hours ago, kicksave said:

Oh yeah...he definitely hid the weapons.

I wonder if when the police said no weapons they meant no weapons lying out.  I think there were accusations that guns were not secured and that would be child endangerment.  If David had the guns in a gun safe I’m not sure if the police would have him unlock it.  Or they may have asked them and David lied about forgetting the code.  It would be interesting to know if as part of a legal search the police could require a gun owner to show them all registered weapons. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Kaiser is hanging on to his sister for dear life. "I don't know why we're back here, but I got you!". Jenelle & David need to be locked up...in a 1960s sanitarium. I'd be hard pressed to find evidence of two bigger pieces of steaming shit. 

The Willowbrook State School on Staten Island would have been perfect for them.

• Love 6
On 7/12/2019 at 12:05 PM, FairyDusted said:

For now @galaxychaser. When they run out of cash, shit will hit the fan hard. SOON!

...and that's comin' soon! The Land repairs and lawyers alone, no $.MTV, when i am not snarking i worry for the kids.

2 hours ago, druzy said:

Why does Jenelle have ducks?

image.png.ee7e013f66675abfdfddca66d80cf5c3.png

I don't know...to get to the other side?

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
Just now, galaxychaser said:

those ducks will be dinner soon

After they're beaten to death and shot for nipping at Ensley.  Because ducks do that, I've had it happen to me.  But I presumed since they are ANIMALS it wasn't done maliciously. They were just being the animals they are.

When the dog murderer was imitating Nathan did he put a cucumber in his pants?  Because Nathan has a much larger dick and we all know that because Jenelle said so.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 14

Is MTV saying anything about Jen going back to filming?

I think Jen will be back on MTV since charges were dropped so nothing happened in the eyes of the law.  AND Jen is the biggest train wreck on TM 2. Drama is her middle name.

40 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Is MTV saying anything about Jen going back to filming?

I think Jen will be back on MTV since charges were dropped so nothing happened in the eyes of the law.  AND Jen is the biggest train wreck on TM 2. Drama is her middle name.

I honestly hope they don't even consider that, but I'm prepared to express outrage if they do.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
20 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

The restraining order didn’t stick and David got visitation with Jase? Ugh why am I surprised???

Apparently, he is Whitney's son. Most likely, she doesn't  have custody of him either since Maryssa hasn't  seen him since last year. There is speculation that his father is the same ex that gave the Easons the tape of Whitney saying that Maryssa is a good liar. Jesus! I bet if you tried to do a family tree on these people, it would look more like a crime syndicate diagram with Jenelle and Lurch at the top.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Where did they dig this kid up from?  

cc7a6d2.jpg

"Hasn't saw him.."

Lord.

And hasn't seen him in a whopping 6 whole months? She's acting like it's been years.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Thank you, FB.

That's  11 children(Andrew's other son and Olivia's daughter aren't  included) born to into a perpetual vortex(doing my part to make this a thing) of drugs, alcohol, custody battles, domestic violence and just all around dysfunction.

FB_IMG_1563115956575.jpg

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Wait a minute, so Maryssa has two step brothers, both named Jace??

that is exactly what i thought upon first seeing that post! so. many. kids.

22 hours ago, druzy said:

Why does Jenelle have ducks?

image.png.ee7e013f66675abfdfddca66d80cf5c3.png

those ducks look stunned lol

42 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Thank you, FB.

That's  11 children(Andrew's other son and Olivia's daughter aren't  included) born to into a perpetual vortex(doing my part to make this a thing) of drugs, alcohol, custody battles, domestic violence and just all around dysfunction.

FB_IMG_1563115956575.jpg

what a mess. all those poor kids.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Wait a minute, so Maryssa has two step brothers, both named Jace??

No, this Jase is Maryssa half brother via her Mom Whitney. They are half siblings not step siblings. (Thanks for the info). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Jesus Christ, so Whitney has another kid she doesn't have custody of, in addition to Maryssa? And she has two more with this current guy? Excuse my language, but what an absolute fucking mess. 

Ummmhmmm. I don’t think Whitney wants anything to do with Maryssa or Jase in any real way. She wants to “move on” and pretend like they don’t exist. 

• Love 1
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

No, this Jase is Maryssa half brother via her Mom Whitney. They are half siblings not step siblings. (Thanks for the info). 

This poor girl, god! Mixed up, losers on both sides!

So her known sibs are: Jace Evans(step brother), Kaiser Griffith(also step), Ensley Eason (half sister), Kaden and Jase?(both half brothers.) Do those two live together?

What an effed up mess.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Thank you, FB.

FB_IMG_1563115956575.jpg

Andrew (Jace's bio father) has another son? So Jace has a half brother he never met?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

This poor girl, god! Mixed up, losers on both sides!

So her known sibs are: Jace Evans(step brother), Kaiser Griffith(also step), Ensley Eason (half sister), Kaden and Jase?(both half brothers.) Do those two live together?

What an effed up mess.

Also, a half sister via Whitney, a half sister in utero via Whitney, those girls are full sisters to each other. 

No Kaden and Jase are both her half brothers via David, but they have different mothers and are half brothers to each other- they don’t live together. 

Maryssa has 6 half siblings so far (if we count the one in utero), 3 from her Mom and 3 from her Dad. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1