Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Thank God for small favors. Can you imagine how enraged he would get if those poor kiddos messed up, lost a game, or heaven-forbid cried like little...GIRLS! 

I don't have an issue with kids crying, but you know he'd be calling them names. But then there would also be a chance that a big, strong, tired-of-David's-shit dad beat the hell out of him for it.

• Love 12

There is a debate on Reddit if people are going to far with  this.  Personally, since they're  still trying to ride the wave of Jenelle's  Teen Mom  fame with the clickbait, make up line and reporting every going on in their life on social media,  they get what they get! 

• Love 13
15 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

There is a debate on Reddit if people are going to far with  this.  Personally, since they're  still trying to ride the wave of Jenelle's  Teen Mom  fame with the clickbait, make up line and reporting every going on in their life on social media,  they get what they get! 

Even his Etsy has a shout out to MTV/Teen Mom... I’m not proud that I looked at it. 🤫

• Love 2
17 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Personally - I think it’s fucking hysterical.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
On 7/22/2019 at 11:18 PM, lilmarysunshine said:

The best thing for ALL of these kids is to get off this show. They're all 10-11 now - almost ready for junior high. Imagine being in sixth grade and all of the kids in the junior high know David murders dogs, Jace's mother and grandmother fight all of the time, your bio dad doesn't give two shits about you, your mother is a druggie and domestic abuser (Amber) who can barely see you. Lets move to Bentley - yeah, your dad is a druggie who has never been a father. Hey, Sophia - your mother is a blow up doll that sells her body for money to rich men in the Middle East. Isaac's mom advertises giving her fuck boi blowjobs on social media. (I won't include Carly in here because she has the most normal life in part because HER LIFE DOESN'T PLAY OUT ON TV!)

The best thing for all of these kids is to live private lives but their parents don't care enough about them to do that.

I remember a youtube family with a scandal and all of the kids were talking about the dad's cheating at school. The kids were so embarrassed and didn't want to go. I don't understand why the show won't cut the cord. These kids are all too old. Their privacy matters

• Love 5
2 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

I hear even if homeschooled, kids can play sports at their local school. 

They can. In my state, you have to do dual enrollment; then your child (ren) can receive any school services, participate in any programs, etc. My kids are not dual enrolled, but I know some who are. 

I don't remember Jenelle and David ever claiming they were going to homeschool all of them. I thought it was just Maryssa; and that she had decided to go back to public school this year? 

I'm a pretty strong advocate for minimal government involvement in homeschooler's lives. Unfortunately, these fucks are the small minority that make people want to clamp down on the regulations. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 8
49 minutes ago, LBS said:

So they pull Kaiser off the team because David can't be the coach and therefore she can't post happy family Instagram stories about him.  Cool.  Great parenting decision there.

I very much doubt they told KAISER he couldn't be on the team. I very much SUSPECT they told David he can't be involved or on the sidelines as he's not even the kid's dad. 

• Love 24
59 minutes ago, LBS said:

So they pull Kaiser off the team because David can't be the coach and therefore she can't post happy family Instagram stories about him.  Cool.  Great parenting decision there.

She claims it was due to harassment. Also, someone claims to have an email from the coach, stating that they pulled Kai because Favid wouldn't  be allowed to coach. The screen shot is blurry so I can't  confirm.

FB_IMG_1566832191052.jpg

FB_IMG_1566832313868.jpg

• Love 5

@Uncle JUICE   I meant Jenelle/UBT when I wrote "they".  Kaiser's happiness means nothing to them so letting him still be on the team even though the dog killer couldn't coach/be there wouldn't even cross their minds.  

• Love 9
15 hours ago, kicksave said:

I thought Jenelle and David were homeschooling the kids...what happened with that?

It was brought up in court. It seems like someone said Maryssa wanted to be in school. Homeschool lasted a few days and then jenelle and David turned her into a full time maid/babysitter. 

• Love 9
On 8/15/2019 at 1:24 AM, druzy said:

Jenelle's REAL soul mate might be getting released soon, David! Better watch out!

Jenelle, you know The Land is a sinking ship and your MTV income stream is drying up.  Here's hoping you see this news about Kieffer and start forming an exit plan to be with Kieffa over David and that when he's released, you drop Ensley off at your mom's and Kaiser off to Doris or Nathan, then drive over to pick up your true soulmate Kieffa at the prison when he's released.  Then you guys can go live happily ever after in someone else's beach house during the beach off-seasons or whatever and have minimal involvement with your kids. (Sorry, Maryssa.  Maybe without Jenelle around David will lose interest in having custody of you and you can live with your grandmother or mom. Or Brandon & Theresa, as they live in the Carolinas somewhere. Or something.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I very much doubt they told KAISER he couldn't be on the team. I very much SUSPECT they told David he can't be involved or on the sidelines as he's not even the kid's dad. 

Exactly. I’m not a nasty human being, by any means, but I want that man to exit this earth in a not nice way.

Edited by Enya Face
I should’ve said “weak little CUNT” instead of “man”
  • Love 17
On 8/24/2019 at 9:59 AM, FlowerofCarnage said:

I find it hard to believe he is doing anything in any official capacity because Pop Warner does background checks.

FB_IMG_1566658402103.jpg

Ok, sorry I just saw this, but if David is SUCH A GREAT FATHER, why would you be "shocked, confused" when he says he wants to coach??  That sounds like the reaction to threatening behavior.  I have never been shocked or confused when my husband says he wants to coach the kids, I'm like, ok.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
6 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Ok, sorry I just saw this, but if David is SUCH A GREAT FATHER, why would you be "shocked, confused" when he says he wants to coach??  That sounds like the reaction to threatening behavior.  I have never been shocked or confused when my husband says he wants to coach the kids, I'm like, ok.

I assumed it was because:

a) David can't work outside because of his vitligo, so it's confusing as to why he'd be able to coach football (which is obviously outside);

b) David dislikes Kaiser since he's Nathan's son, so it's shocking he'd want to do anything fun or constructive with him; 

c) David secretly hates football (which he'd have to keep secret since being a football fan is definitely a facet of the Southern-"Real American" -Super Conservative-Super Hetero-Homesteader persona he wants to portray) and Jenelle has just spilled the beans; or

d) Jenelle (or whoever wrote this) is an idiot.

But your explanation makes a hell of a lot of sense. 

ETA: Maybe this was some slight shade from Jenelle outing him as not quite as "Alpha" Southern Manly Great Daddy as he wants to be by saying it was shocking and confusing that he'd want to coach football? Nah, I'm giving her way too much credit. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Thank you!!!!! David gives me the grossest InCel vibes ever. He’s got his honey pot (literally and figuratively) and that makes him cock of the walk. Even though his cock probably can’t knock.

• Love 10

*knock knock* You hear that, Endofdaystablemadeupname?! No?

thats because your  parents are fucking morons! And because hopefully Daddy’s swimmers are all too drugged or dead to survive. This post will likely get removed for content. But I just can’t with women hating alt right garbage people 

1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

David thinks if they know "the actual reasons" he "had those charges in (his) background," that they'd be somehow cool with whatever "reasons" he could give for why he nearly murdered his wife and unborn son? 

AGREE! As if there's any ending to the sentence that starts with "I punched a pregnant woman and tried to shove her out of a moving car because..." where people are going to go "Yeah, I can see how that works."

ETA there's also zero chance David knows anything about children's sports, how to coach, or football in general. He thinks the entire game is "GO OUT AND CONCUSS THAT OTHER KID YOU PUSSY," I'm sure. To which the kids are like "I'm six."

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • LOL 3
  • Love 16

Janelle is one of the most dimwitted people ever. She knows that half the world hates David, yet she chooses to post online that he is coaching little kids, then she acts surprised and upset when people raise hell over it.  What a dunce!

• Love 19

Potentially an unpopular opinion but I think that people on the internet are going too far and intruding in the lives of the kids. 

Don't get me wrong, David shouldn't be coaching any sport let alone with children. But that is an issue that should be have been raised by the other parents and it would have been flagged in his background checks. It didn't require Karen in Texas to call or email the local club. Stuff like this just feeds into their victim complex and ultimately harms the kids. 

Jenelle and David should get this stuff off the internet but it isn't the role of strangers to contact Kaiser's team. I feel like it sets a precedent, are they going to contact the daycare or school and tell them to ban David from the premises? This is also the reason why CPS and Animal Services aren't taking complaints about the Dumb Fucks seriously. They've had to go out 20-30 times because complete strangers are making complaints and they have to follow up. It's like the boy who cried wolf, when someone actually involved in their lives (Nathan's mum, the daycare workers) calls up it will start to look litigious because they'll look at the file and see so many call outs where nothing was found. 

Contact Flat Tummy Tea or companies who are giving Jenelle Instagram gigs, sure. They don't know her, she's never met them. But to contact Kaiser's football team is a whole different level. 

And now I feel like I need to scrub myself with bleach. 

Edited by ChocolateAddict
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, starfire said:

Janelle is one of the most dimwitted people ever. She knows that half the world hates David, yet she chooses to post online that he is coaching little kids, then she acts surprised and upset when people raise hell over it.  What a dunce!

HALF?  I'd say the WHOLE world hates him.

9 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Deep, man.  Deep.

*It physically hurts me not to put the apostrophe in there.

He's right, with his double negative, none of us do not know anything.. we know it all!!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

HALF?  I'd say the WHOLE world hates him.

He's right, with his double negative, none of us do not know anything.. we know it all!!!

You beat me to it!  Don’t know nothing = knows everything!  🤣🤣🤣.  Fucking dumbass.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I assumed it was because:

a) David can't work outside because of his vitligo, so it's confusing as to why he'd be able to coach football (which is obviously outside);

b) David dislikes Kaiser since he's Nathan's son, so it's shocking he'd want to do anything fun or constructive with him; 

c) David secretly hates football (which he'd have to keep secret since being a football fan is definitely a facet of the Southern-"Real American" -Super Conservative-Super Hetero-Homesteader persona he wants to portray) and Jenelle has just spilled the beans; or

d) Jenelle (or whoever wrote this) is an idiot.

But your explanation makes a hell of a lot of sense. 

ETA: Maybe this was some slight shade from Jenelle outing him as not quite as "Alpha" Southern Manly Great Daddy as he wants to be by saying it was shocking and confusing that he'd want to coach football? Nah, I'm giving her way too much credit. 

She claims it was a shock because he hates football.  🤦🏻‍♀️

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, druzy said:

Someone please caption this:

Yeah, nothing says "business" meeting more than keeping your bag slung around your shoulder like you're leaving the room in two minutes. Also, the last time I conducted "business" by filling out a form on a clipboard, I was applying for a job at McDonalds. In high school.

I am cracking up at David's not knowing how background checks work.  This is clearly the first time either of these amazing parents who do the most have ever tried volunteering.  You provide your information to the organization doing the background check and you pass or fail.  You don't get to explain that these charges are BS because your ex is a liar or whatever, you either have a conviction that prohibits you from volunteering or you don't.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
On 8/24/2019 at 1:43 PM, Birdee said:

Thank God for small favors. Can you imagine how enraged he would get if those poor kiddos messed up, lost a game, or heaven-forbid cried like little...GIRLS! 

I don't have an issue with kids crying, but you know he'd be calling them names. But then there would also be a chance that a big, strong, tired-of-David's-shit dad beat the hell out of him for it.

Don’t tease. I also have no issue with kids crying too though.

• Love 2