Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

About this VSCO girls thing - today, in two separate random posts on my IG feed, and two on my FB feed, I seen VSCO girls mentioned, after NEVER seeing it at all on anything until I read about it here. 🤔

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

All this time I thought my kid was saying "Disco girls". I heard Farrah on a podcast and she said Sofia is one of them as well. Apparently scrunchies are selling out everywhere and I am HERE for it. I loved scrunchies.

But to stay on topic. 

I know I am an asshole but I love that she is getting fat. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

I’m seeing all these articles about Jenelle reaching out to teen mom producers begging to be filmed again , reaching out to Farrah for advice , etc . I get why she’s desperate for the “ job “ back ... but How many seasons in a row did she say “ I’m doneeee “and I “quittt “ ? These girls are so quick to say they quit yet can’t handle it when they’re let go from the show . I’m so happy this happened to Jenelle though am so curious what they’re doing for money or what they will have to do after the savings are completely done 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Eboy just sounds like a skater to me. Are the old names not good enough for the current generations who are trying to revamp our stuff???

Just like they need the word “newbie” when “beginner” and “rookie” worked just fine!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
On 10/3/2019 at 9:06 AM, MaggieG said:

My cousin and her friends are total VSCO girls. I too didn't know what it meant until coming here and once I read the description, I immediately went to my cousin's Instagram page to confirm it. They had it all, the big shirts, the Birkenstocks, the scrunchies. Now I know what it's called 😆

Has their house sank into the swamp yet?

I didn't realize that look every went OUT of style!  I guess I thought big t-shirts, shorts and Birks have been cool since the early 90s when I wore it all.  I still wear all of that.  Scrunchies, I know have been a big no-no, since SJP lost her shit about them on Sex & the City. 

Yeah I would like to know how far it has sunk, and if it has cracked in half yet like the Titanic.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 10/1/2019 at 8:37 PM, Mkay said:

I hadn’t heard of VCSO until Jenelle posted it.  I googled it. Fast forward I subbed today in high school. A girl talking to her friends said she was holding a McDonald’s cup with straw and a girl “sksksksks” her.  🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m so glad I was a 90’s kid.  

Is VCSO like the sound Cardi B and Khole K make? Is it a new vocabulary? 

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, druzy said:

@FairyDusted thanks for mentioning this hilarious tidbit in the Farrah thread. I had a good laugh.

(cut for a whole shitload of inarticulate nonsense)  why are there always SO MANY WORDS with that one?

and did you see her solicitations on her website?  it's like $100 for a personal phone call.  for WHAT?????????

(maybe it's more heavy breathing and less vocab...)

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 9/30/2019 at 4:15 PM, DangerousMinds said:

It’s a shame people watched because of Jenelle. I stopped watching because of Jenelle (and will never start again).

There was nothing to watch last season when Jenelle was in it because they couldn’t film her at home or with Ensley...they had to take Jenelle to Atlanta and other locales to film her with her Mother or a friend. Talk about a snooze fest! To top it off, every time they had a planned shoot, David would pull up and they had to stop filming. This series is toast... MTV refuses to acknowledge that it’s past it’s prime and needs to end. 

• Love 9

I'm sure MTV got all of their ducks in a row after Farrah and their legal department made certain none of these overpaid women could ever sue them and win a dime. They are sub contractors, they don't actually work for MTV or Viacom. They sell a service, agree on a price and sign a contract for services. They way MTV worded their statement when they canned Jenelle covered their ass. They said they had no plans to film her for the rest of the season, not that they fired her or terminated their contract with her. They're just letting her contract run out and she can't do shit about it. The fact that she reached out to Farrah tells me they're about out of money and are getting desperate. Neither one of them is employable, really. UBT could go back to pipe fitting, but we know he'd get pissed and threaten someone and get canned after a couple weeks. Jenelle has no skills and even if she took the medical assistant course again and passed the certification exam, no medical facility would ever hire her. Stripping isn't even an option anymore since she's packed on so much weight.

THE LAND is paid for, but the sinking, moldy prefab isn't. The property isn't worth much and the prefab isn't worth anything. Even if they sold it tomorrow, they'd still owe a ton on the mortgage. The pool is valued higher than all the parcels of land put together and her new SUV was around $60k.

I'd fly to NC to sit at the road to watch the repo guy tow that new Toyota out of the swamp while UBT chases him on the ATV yelling that he's going to be harrested😂😂

• LOL 7
  • Love 12
12 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I'd fly to NC to sit at the road to watch the repo guy tow that new Toyota out of the swamp while UBT chases him on the ATV yelling that he's going to be harrested😂😂

If you agree to film it, I suspect a lot of us would be happy to donate to your trip!

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
On 10/4/2019 at 8:26 PM, kicksave said:

There was nothing to watch last season when Jenelle was in it because they couldn’t film her at home or with Ensley...they had to take Jenelle to Atlanta and other locales to film her with her Mother or a friend. Talk about a snooze fest! To top it off, every time they had a planned shoot, David would pull up and they had to stop filming. This series is toast... MTV refuses to acknowledge that it’s past it’s prime and needs to end. 

Who even still watches? With everything that's happened to those kids, it must be the few, brain dead "fans" Jenelle has.

And who does she think she's fooling, with the comment about taking ads off her page? Nobody wants her as the face of anything, and nobody is buying her happy family BS.

I agree that they're getting desperate. Hope so!

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 17
On 10/5/2019 at 12:57 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

We can all breathe a sigh of relief.

jenelle (2).jpg

God that profile pic of hers, looks like a big, plump banana.  And looks like she smells of tampons and dingleberries.   

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

Sorry guys, but I'm bringing it back to VSCO girls. Now that I know what they are, I'm seeing them everywhere! I went to get my nails done this weekend and there were at least 5 in the nail salon, all dressed the same. Long t-shirts over their shorts and Birkenstocks. 3 of them were all wearing the same color shirt. 

• LOL 8
59 minutes ago, ShaNaeNae said:

God that profile pic of hers, looks like a big, plump banana...  

Something tells me flat tummy tea has also decided to jump ship...

The sad thing is MTV would take her back in a heartbeat if she'd just get rid of David. He will wait until she has faded into complete obscurity and MTV is no longer an option, and then ditch her anyways. And her next boyfriend will be an even further downgrade from David. Poor Ensley and Kaiser. Although, Jenelle might let Nathan have Kaiser if the kids are going to limit her post David dating options.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
8 minutes ago, SuzWhat said:

It must be just you.  LOL.   I can still see him at blackrivermetalandwood.

I've never been blocked before.  I feel honored that my first block is from this jerk.  I never even commented on his posts either.   Just liked a few choice comments.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, LBS said:

I've never been blocked before.  I feel honored that my first block is from this jerk.  I never even commented on his posts either.   Just liked a few choice comments.

You are doing God's work. 

Your first time is special.  I got blocked by a notebook making company for joining a Facebook group over some traveler's notebook drama.  Don't ask. Long story.  

Edited by SuzWhat
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, LBS said:

That’ll get you blocked by David.  

• LOL 7
3 hours ago, LBS said:

I blocked both Jenelle and some of her brain dead fans after they came for some of my no-holds-barred comments about her parenting. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I blocked both Jenelle and some of her brain dead fans after they came for some of my no-holds-barred comments about her parenting. 

I dont understand why she has alot of followers on IG. Do they not see what the rest of us see.? Or they do and just don't care?

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, druzy said:

UBT had court today for the towing incident.

He has court on 11/20/19 for speeding on 9/18/19 and having an expired registration. 

So in a 90 day period, he has more court appointments than most of us will have in our entire lives? Cuh-lassy.

1 hour ago, Nicmar said:

I dont understand why she has alot of followers on IG. Do they not see what the rest of us see.? Or they do and just don't care?

My guess: there are A TON of stupid people in the world, some people are just watching for the train wreck quality (*raising my hand*) and I'm sure she purchased some of them.

• Love 14
5 hours ago, Nicmar said:

Sadly, I bet that there are some people out there who watch Jenelle and see themselves in her, and watch to validate their own lives. 

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Jenelle and her manager have parted ways.

Be your own "boss" Jenelle? In order to even have a boss, or be a boss, don't you have to have actual work to do?

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
On 10/7/2019 at 12:26 PM, MaggieG said:

Sorry guys, but I'm bringing it back to VSCO girls. Now that I know what they are, I'm seeing them everywhere! I went to get my nails done this weekend and there were at least 5 in the nail salon, all dressed the same. Long t-shirts over their shorts and Birkenstocks. 3 of them were all wearing the same color shirt. 

The 90s are back baby!

On 10/7/2019 at 1:12 PM, Tatum said:

The sad thing is MTV would take her back in a heartbeat if she'd just get rid of David. He will wait until she has faded into complete obscurity and MTV is no longer an option, and then ditch her anyways. And her next boyfriend will be an even further downgrade from David. Poor Ensley and Kaiser. Although, Jenelle might let Nathan have Kaiser if the kids are going to limit her post David dating options.

And she won’t have Marissa as free child care 

• Love 3

His case for towing was continued to 11/13. He will also be in court the very next week 11/20 for his speeding ticket and expired registration. He must be on a first name basis with the court employees.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

Sooooo...She's trying to unload her crappy kits, tried growing herbs, not pregnant nor divorced.

Time stands still on THE LAND.

You just know she is shitting her pants right now. Bank account is dwindling and her asshole husband is cranky AF.

She will not age well.  

*Crashed into @druzy* Meep Meep! Sorry Hun!

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Hopefully you all can click and see the questions. 

God, she's such trash. She's all about the "homesteading" and then discloses she "tried" planting vegetables for a "few months." The poor chickens are probably long dead because she "tried" them, too and they didn't work out either.

I do wonder if Jenelle's self preservation will ever kick in and convince her to dump David. She could be in the black in about 2 seconds if she would dump him and style herself as a battered wife who finally escaped her abuser.

I think David is sadistic enough to wait out dumping her (even if she's broke) until there is nothing she can wring out from Teen Mom. If he dumped her next month- looking for a new, fertile,  cash cow- Jenelle could probably still get back in Teen Mom's good graces and wind up better off than him or his next unfortunate victim. That would probably be too much for him to bear, so he'll stick it out with her until she has no chance of making a comeback. Then he'll leave.

I can't decide if I would support this or not. Between the two, I honestly don't know who is the bigger villain. Jenelle is less violent than David, but I can't forget that she had three kids as a means to an end and has never given two shits about any of them, and has actively sabotaged any chance of them having any kind of normal life.

• Love 8
On 10/7/2019 at 12:12 PM, Tatum said:

I am hoping that they run out of money riiiiight before Kaiser's custody case with Doris. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, Tatum said:

I do wonder if Jenelle's self preservation will ever kick in and convince her to dump David. She could be in the black in about 2 seconds if she would dump him and style herself as a battered wife who finally escaped her abuser.

I think David is sadistic enough to wait out dumping her (even if she's broke) until there is nothing she can wring out from Teen Mom. If he dumped her next month- looking for a new, fertile,  cash cow- Jenelle could probably still get back in Teen Mom's good graces and wind up better off than him or his next unfortunate victim. That would probably be too much for him to bear, so he'll stick it out with her until she has no chance of making a comeback. Then he'll leave.

I can't decide if I would support this or not. Between the two, I honestly don't know who is the bigger villain. Jenelle is less violent than David, but I can't forget that she had three kids as a means to an end and has never given two shits about any of them, and has actively sabotaged any chance of them having any kind of normal life.

I think they are equally vile, each in their own disgusting ways.

I think he'll stick around until they are totally broke, then he'll move back in with his mom.  They really don't have much to fight over in a divorce except who will get stuck making the mortgage payments on the sinking prefab and who gets custody of Enchilada. He'll fight for custody because he'll want a child support check and he believes the unfortunate children he fathered are his possessions. Jenelle doesn't give a shit about THE LAND, but he likes it and I think she'll wind up moving back to town after fighting over it for a while and he'll go back to the swamp with a new, ignorant fool who can have babies. Jenelle will move back in with Barb and try to get herself on every trashy reality show she can.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 15