Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

On 9/10/2019 at 3:55 PM, FairyDusted said:

HATE these MFers! They MUST need the lil bit of coin to give that interview. 

FFS...."CONVERSATING"  WTF? Please send those kids to school. They are not fit for any type of Home Schooling. Or anything else for that matter.

OMG where did they say "conversate??" 

3 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Seriously. We have chihuahuas (and have had them long before we had human kids - they were/are our first "babies"). Basically from the moment our human children could reach for/at the dogs, we've told them "NO" for the one that doesn't like kids and taught them they could pet the friendlier one who loves kids but ONLY when we are holding them and if they pet "soft, soft" and "gentle, gentle."  We've taught them NEVER to chase the dogs (even the friendly one!), corner them, or go near the dogs while they're eating.  We've taught them never even to approach the dogs without permission from us.  If the friendlier one comes to cuddle by one of our human kids while they're sitting/laying down, we taught them just to pet them gently, not pick them up from where they've laid next to them, or to move them (but to call for us if they want the dog moved).  Even our friendliest chihuahua who loves kids (a rare chihuahua trait) would have snapped if he'd be corned like Ensley was doing to Nugget. 

If you're going to have kids around your dogs (or vis-versa), you have to train your kids how to behave around them/with them.  They're the humans and they can be trained how to treat animals because dogs are going to freak out when someone comes at them or corner them, especially physically unstable, walking-hurricane, loud-ass toddlers who come hunkering towards them.  That has to be scary for a dog. Poor Nugget. This just makes me so sad again. Sad for Nugget, but sad also for Ensley, Kaiser, and the other kids to see their dog nearly beat to death then shot for just doing what dogs do. 😞 

YES - I don't have dogs, I have cats, and my 6 year old wants to play with them, and sometimes hugs a little too hard.  He has gotten swiped more than once, and guess who I blame?  Not the CAT!  Animals are not vindictive, they don't lash out to be jerks.  They only do it to protect themselves.  How dare David try to blame little Nugget?? 

With these new stories about Jenelle and David coming out, I am getting enraged all over again, this is not good for my anxiety!

• Love 20
5 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

OMG where did they say "conversate??" 

YES - I don't have dogs, I have cats, and my 6 year old wants to play with them, and sometimes hugs a little too hard.  He has gotten swiped more than once, and guess who I blame?  Not the CAT!  Animals are not vindictive, they don't lash out to be jerks.  They only do it to protect themselves.  How dare David try to blame little Nugget?? 

With these new stories about Jenelle and David coming out, I am getting enraged all over again, this is not good for my anxiety!

FFS my son is 11 and still hasn’t learned not to fuck with the cat.  Just the other day he was like mom look what the cat did to me (scratch on his wrist).  My reaction?  What did you do to him to make him upset?  “We were boxing.”  He knows, I know, we allllll know.  

• LOL 10
  • Love 10

Good God. I think she’s pregnant again, according to her Instagram. Unless this is more clickbait? I refuse to give her my swipe. 

If so, that’s another girl to raise in a world of abuse. I can’t upload the screenshot I took, (I’m pretty inept at technology.) And judging by her weekend pictures, she was NOT sober. Such a disgrace to humanity.

Edited by harleybeanswind
My own forgetfulness!
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Everyone here after reading the new nugget story:

9EE35E4A-8937-43F3-A12E-1C00FEFB7CDF.gif

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

From 2016:  Jenelle can "almost" relate to those who lost family on 9/11.

jenelle.jpg

WHAT DOES THE EVEN MEAN?! Her uncle retired a week prior to nearly 3,000 people losing their lives in a terrorist attack and this relates...HOW? 

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Mkay said:

This HAS to be fake right?! Pauline Hankins is the judge who ruled in her favor.  (Click picture)

I don’t believe for one minute Peter Gozina is a real person.  I have a friend I used to work with when I was the receptionist at our office and she would call me and ask for Dick Gozina (pronounced Gozinya).  Say it out loud......

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, dariafan said:

Why ?  Just why ? Her application looks terrible. I certainly am not spending that much for what is  probably bad products 

She looks god awful, if you click on these pictures, you really see how much weight she's gained, and the lack of professional stylists/hairdressers these days. She's wearing the same black shoes she wore to court several times and they don't go with the dress at all.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Omg terrible. Happy to see she has zero taste, looks like a plump, foil wrapped turkey.

Being told she resembles a plump foil wrapped turkey would hurt her far worse than calling her a shit mother that is an absolute drain in society.

Edited by Tatum
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 13
17 hours ago, harleybeanswind said:

Good God. I think she’s pregnant again, according to her Instagram. Unless this is more clickbait? I refuse to give her my swipe. 

I saw the "Is Jenelle Evan Eason pregnant?" clickbait. Didn't the bitch claim to have had her tubes tied a couple of months back?

• Love 6

It also doesn't help that her skin is as shiny as her dress.  I mean, I sweat too and my skin occasionally gets a bit greasy, but I'm not hawking a line of makeup which presumably would prevent one from looking like they're made of plastic.

And that smirk she has really makes me consider violence.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, TresGatos said:

I saw the "Is Jenelle Evan Eason pregnant?" clickbait. Didn't the bitch claim to have had her tubes tied a couple of months back?

All of her pregnancy stories are clickbait. From what I've read, she posts them and when someone clicks, they're taken to a story about some other 'celebrity's' pregnancy news. And, every click puts money in their nasty pockets.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
On 9/11/2019 at 10:16 PM, Mkay said:

In this second video, Jenelle is "nodding out on the couch next to Kieffer (in his signature green hoodie)" level of high.  

On 9/12/2019 at 1:34 AM, Mkay said:

It looks like Jenelle's "lifestyle" has finally caught up with her (physical looks).  She looks like she's lived hard for a long time (as she has). 

And that dress is....a choice.  It looks like someone sprayed gold spray paint on a trash can and she got inside.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, lovesnark said:

All of her pregnancy stories are clickbait. From what I've read, she posts them and when someone clicks, they're taken to a story about some other 'celebrity's' pregnancy news. And, every click puts money in their nasty pockets.

Thank you! I remembered the tubes tied story and was therefore flabbergasted at this news. She is vile, and yes. That dress can be worn by a certain type. Michelle Pfieffer in Scarface, comes to mind. Michelle you are not, Jenelle. 

• Love 9
16 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Omg terrible. Happy to see she has zero taste, looks like a plump, foil wrapped turkey.

Lmfao! The first thing I thought was “it could be a cute outfit... but she looks like a greasy, gold foil wrapped ham”

Also, someone needs to tell her that the titty bronzer cleavage trick need not be that harsh. Her Vasaline/meth sheen is rough enough.

Great minds and all 😉😄

Edited by Enya Face
More shade. All snark. As always!
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

These fools need to get a management team.  To tell them hey you are launching an overpriced cosmetics line, maybe don’t admit you actually did kill the dog and lied to the court about it being a publicity stunt   Oh and hey you lies about killing a dog as a publicity stunt- you deserve all the hate 

• Love 12

I stand by my belief that she was backed by a Russian or Chinese company, funded by illicit and illegal activities.  No reputable investor in their right mind would have bought into this.  No matter how much of her own money she put up.  

Maybe my year long estimate was a long shot, @FairyDusted you were probably more accurate with the 4 months you have it.   19 sold??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣.  That didn’t even pay for a meal in NYC.  Probably didn’t even pay for a round of drinks!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Delish! Thank you for finding that info. She is dumber than we thought. She hired no one to get this out of the gate????? Wow! How many of those 19 kits will come back🤔

It’s probably not worth anyone’s time, postage or hassle to return them.  It’s not like she is going to offer Amazon levels of customer service.  🤣

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I stand by my belief that she was backed by a Russian or Chinese company, funded by illicit and illegal activities.  No reputable investor in their right mind would have bought into this.  No matter how much of her own money she put up.  

Maybe my year long estimate was a long shot, @FairyDusted you were probably more accurate with the 4 months you have it.   19 sold??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣.  That didn’t even pay for a meal in NYC.  Probably didn’t even pay for a round of drinks!

I can believe she had enough money to pay the Chinese manufacturer to throw the dollar store quality products in a box with her logo on it. It looks like she ordered 3000 units which was probably the minimum order, so she paid more per unit. That's why she's asking   such a ridiculously high price for low end crap.  She won't even get the cost of the manufacture and packaging back, let alone the money she spent on all the flights to DC and NY, legal fees, hotels and the hideous clothing they both wore last week😂

5 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Delish! Thank you for finding that info. She is dumber than we thought. She hired no one to get this out of the gate????? Wow! How many of those 19 kits will come back🤔

They don't take returns. Imagine selling something that could cause a reaction in a portion of the consumers using it and refusing to refund their money? People will have to do a charge back on their credit cards if they're not satisfied. Also, let's pretend someone actually likes it and wants more product. You have to fork out another $40 for more cheap tweezers, scissors and brushes included in the kit when all you need is more of the product. 

I'm laughing my ass off because I'm sure they both thought it would sell out in a few hours. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 11
20 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

There is no way the judge would write that review and it should be reported.  One hint is the sentence apparently written by the judge that states “I’m going to buy three kits, one for myself and one for my coworkers.”   Morons. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
15 minutes ago, Lemons said:

There is no way the judge would write that review and it should be reported.  One hint is the sentence apparently written by the judge that states “I’m going to buy three kits, one for myself and one for my coworkers.”   Morons. 

I suspect they, along with their lone friend Katrina are writing the reviews. The website says they have the right to delete any negative reviews, so even if someone bought it and wrote an honest review, they would delete it unless it was 5 stars. The only place real reviews will be seen is on third party sites.

• Love 10

She also stated that she really put a lot of time into finding the perfect products for her kit. “I don’t like that a lot of celebrities lately they just take products and are slapping their names on it, coming out way too quick with it,” she explained. “So I wanted to really work on this product, really work on the formula and we finally tested out so many and came out with the best eyebrow pencil ever.”

I found this quote on a magazine website. This is exactly what she did. She had a company in China send her a few samples of products and picked one. She was never involved with formulating anything. The reason it took her 2 years is because she was busy getting drunk and high in between court cases.

She also said she had to make this kit out of necessity because she was tired of going out to buy tweezers, then powder, etc and decided the world  needed it all in a kit. I guess she skipped over the gazillion brow kits on the market when she was doing her running around for supplies to draw on the worst brows ever seen on TV?

Edited by lovesnark
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I can believe she had enough money to pay the Chinese manufacturer to throw the dollar store quality products in a box with her logo on it. It looks like she ordered 3000 units which was probably the minimum order, so she paid more per unit. That's why she's asking   such a ridiculously high price for low end crap.  She won't even get the cost of the manufacture and packaging back, let alone the money she spent on all the flights to DC and NY, legal fees, hotels and the hideous clothing they both wore last week😂

They don't take returns. Imagine selling something that could cause a reaction in a portion of the consumers using it and refusing to refund their money? People will have to do a charge back on their credit cards if they're not satisfied. Also, let's pretend someone actually likes it and wants more product. You have to fork out another $40 for more cheap tweezers, scissors and brushes included in the kit when all you need is more of the product. 

I'm laughing my ass off because I'm sure they both thought it would sell out in a few hours. 

But don't forget, they have the whopping $175 their Go Fund Me campaign raised. If this keeps up they'll have an entire month or two to think up their next moronic money making attempt. 

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

I found this quote on a magazine website. This is exactly what she did. She had a company in China send her a few samples of products and picked one. She was never involved with formulating anything. The reason it took her 2 years is because she was busy getting drunk and high in-between court cases.

She also said she had to make this kit out of necessity because she was tired of going out to buy tweezers, then powder, etc and decided the world  needed it all in a kit. I guess she skipped over the gazillion brow kits on the market when she was doing her running around for supplies to draw on the worst brows ever seen on TV?

Benefit brow bar at Ulta 

• Love 4

I’m sincerely asking, did she really think this was going to be her cash cow / legacy?  That they would be able to live off of at the same level they were living with the MTV money?  I wouldn’t think anyone could be that ignorant or delusional, but here we are.

This is also the woman who built her double tall on a swamp, and the proceeded to try to raise livestock....on a swamp.  I cannot even imagine the smell of that place.  The runoff alone has got to be toxic and seeping into their well, septic and foundation.  

How are they still alive????

• Love 14
9 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I’m sincerely asking, did she really think this was going to be her cash cow / legacy?  That they would be able to live off of at the same level they were living with the MTV money?  I wouldn’t think anyone could be that ignorant or delusional, but here we are.

This is also the woman who built her double tall on a swamp, and the proceeded to try to raise livestock....on a swamp.  I cannot even imagine the smell of that place.  The runoff alone has got to be toxic and seeping into their well, septic and foundation.  

How are they still alive????

The bolded words answered your own question. The level of delusion is truly mind boggling. Even if you take their history of being horrible people out of the equation and just go with Jenelle's "style", no one wants to look like that!

Ever since she showed up on TV, she has been dragged for her clothes and makeup, most notably, her terrible, awful eyebrows! 

• Love 12