Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

51 minutes ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

What a piece of shit. Reading this article made me so angry. I also don’t believe they gave Jax away, and David probably killed him too. 

They released of video of them at Katrinas house with Jax.  David was rolling on the ground with him. It was embarrassing knowing he’s a murderer.  They were proving he was alive.  But it doesn’t make it better.  

Makeup launch 😆

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Enya Face said:

https://people.com/tv/jenelle-evans-husband-david-eason-confirms-he-killed-dog/

From People.com

can I just punch something right now?! The part with him “fighting back tears” made me vomit.

That was the biggest load of bullshit I've ever read.  None of the backpeddling justifications you make will excuse the fact that you executed that poor animal in cold blood.  Fuck them and fuck People for paying them for that piece.

• Love 21
On 9/5/2019 at 3:17 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

jen.jpg

She’s gotta be on a septic system where she lives since it’s so remote, right?  So seeing all this flooding ... knowing what I know about septic systems ... aren’t they literally living in a cesspool?  Add in all the animal excrement to the flooded septic system and there would be warm, poopy water breeding all kinds of bacteria.  I would expect that they can’t use any running water because it has no where to go, too.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, Enya Face said:

https://people.com/tv/jenelle-evans-husband-david-eason-confirms-he-killed-dog/

From People.com

can I just punch something right now?! The part with him “fighting back tears” made me vomit.

All this article did was stir up the anger I felt when the story first came out months ago. Did these morons actually think this would shes a good light upon them?

I am a dog walker, I encounter many types and personalities of dogs in NYC. I walk a pair of dogs who live with a child about Ensley’s age. Tigger is an older dog who has a nasty streak. Rather than murder their dog themselves, these clients actually PARENTED their child. They taught him, “Tigger, no. Lexie, YES!” And it worked. He knows to avoid Tigger but pet Lexie. 

Worss can not express my outrage towards these lazy pieces of shit. I want them out of my city, I want both of their businesses to flop, and I want their animals/kids safe. 

Side note: why does Jenelle not know how to dress her body? She has looked awful all weekend long. 

• Love 23

That cosmetics launch story has me feeling icky.  I already felt like that from that horrible article.  Why are they treating this bitch like she's done something important in her life?  She literally got knocked the fuck up at 16, and now she's this famous?  This is ridiculous and I hope no one buys this shit.  It's gross.  

• Love 19

Jenelle always has those dead eyes.

People magazine should be ashamed of themselves.  Tons of viewers let it be known to MTV and its advertisers that they did not want to see David or Jenelle on their TV ever again Nugget's death, yet People is giving them a platform (and probably throwing some cash their way, since David broke out the fake "so sorrys" to get some $ since there's no more TM income). I know People is a tabloid, but I generally think of them as being a teeny, tiny bit more respectable than other tabloids.....or at least I did think about them that way until I saw this posted this morning. Yuck.

4 hours ago, harleybeanswind said:

Side note: why does Jenelle not know how to dress her body? She has looked awful all weekend long. 

Jenelle's signature important event look (her wedding, makeup launch, etc) is "dumpy."  

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 23

I tried to see who else was at the NYFW show they had front row seats at - it was for Elf Sacks.  The pictures didn't show it to be a very posh event at all.  I didn't see anyone I recognized (even by name) except country singer Billy Gillman (all grown up now).  It was reported that Farrah A was also there.  So if that was the list of celebs at the event, I would have given it a hard pass (let alone that Lurch & Jenelle were there).  

The flooding on The Land looks like it could be a health issue - if not now, very soon.   They did the apology tour to get some quick cash, and to try and repair their image.  FAIL.

Why get into cosmetics?  It's a well saturated market already.  Rihanna did it, but she had sufficient funding to do it well.  All this moron had to do was invest her earnings wisely.  She's bought toys for Lurch, The Land, the incredible sinking house, and probably the rest went to drink and drugs.  (I would add care for the kids and animals, but we all know not much effort or resources are directed towards them).

• Love 8
4 hours ago, harleybeanswind said:

All this article did was stir up the anger I felt when the story first came out months ago. Did these morons actually think this would shes a good light upon them?

I am a dog walker, I encounter many types and personalities of dogs in NYC. I walk a pair of dogs who live with a child about Ensley’s age. Tigger is an older dog who has a nasty streak. Rather than murder their dog themselves, these clients actually PARENTED their child. They taught him, “Tigger, no. Lexie, YES!” And it worked. He knows to avoid Tigger but pet Lexie. 

Worss can not express my outrage towards these lazy pieces of shit. I want them out of my city, I want both of their businesses to flop, and I want their animals/kids safe. 

Fully agree with you @harleybeanswind. I worked for years in a doggy day care, we had everything from Yorkies to pit bulls to Newfies... its all in the training, both of dogs and humans!

Also, yes. While already petite, she does a great job of making herself look like a dumpy, Keebler sized trailer queen. At least she’s good at one thing?

• Love 8
3 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

J

People magazine should be ashamed of themselves.  Tons of viewers let it be known to MTV and its advertisers that they did not want to see David or Jenelle on their TV ever again Nugget's death, yet People is giving them a platform (and probably throwing some cash their way, since David broke out the fake "so sorrys" to get some $ since there's no more TM income). I know People is a tabloid, but I generally think of them as being a teeny, tiny bit more respectable than other tabloids.....or at least I did think about them that way until I saw this posted this morning. Yuck.

I think it was a somewhat-respectable celebrity rag until it got all clickbait-y this past few years.  (remembering the early-mid 2000s with Paris and Nicole and Lindsay...those were the days!)

And I'm so fucking confused, I thought Jenelle went to the media saying she lied about Nugget & she just disappeared suddenly, which is why they got all of the spawn back...I really want them all to fade into obscurity.

No one is gonna buy her makeup.  Does anyone follow her insta?  Does she have any fans left?

• Love 12

Jenelle lied yet again. She claims that her cosmetic line is cruelty free and it's not. Leaping Bunny will be getting in touch with her "company". From reddit:

image.thumb.png.fdc214b1d6744e486f02ab65b40b8efd.png

image.thumb.png.14916261fe2df2c12dc6663fb4ae28c8.png

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 11
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Jenelle lied yet again. She claims that her cosmetic line is cruelty free and it's not. Leaping Bunny will be getting in touch with her "company". From reddit:

image.thumb.png.fdc214b1d6744e486f02ab65b40b8efd.png

image.thumb.png.14916261fe2df2c12dc6663fb4ae28c8.png

I cannot say that I’m agog in my shock that she would, yet again, lie so flagrantly.

What still drops my jaw is that she thinks anyone wants anything to do with eyebrows that remotely look as universally bad as hers.

• LOL 5
  • Love 15

Will there be a People Magazine video interview with Jenelle that asks her to explain why she's lying about her product being "certified cruelty free?"  I won't hold my breath.

Did she honestly think nobody would bother to check up on her assertion?

ETA:  She's changed her website.  Now it says Vegan, Talc Free, and Paraben Free:

https://jecosmeticsstore.com/products/brow-kit

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Useful 4
  • Love 6

So, do we all think JE Cosmetics will outlive Forever Haute or Tierra Reign?  Because let’s be real here.  I’m giving it a year, if that.  Maybe one more seasonal release, but I doubt she will have the need to restock.  

Is she online only?  Is her website up?  Anyone know?  I’m curious on the price points.   Just to gauge how delusional she went with this venture.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Will there be a People Magazine video interview with Jenelle that asks her to explain why she's lying about her product being "certified cruelty free?"  I won't hold my breath.

Did she honestly think nobody would bother to check up on her assertion?

ETA:  She's changed her website.  Now it says Vegan, Talc Free, and Paraben Free:

https://jecosmeticsstore.com/products/brow-kit?variant=17844049772634

Not to be *that* person, but as a vegan, I would never buy a product A: from Jenelle who has a history of animal abuse, and B: one that just says vegan, but isn’t truly cruelty free. 

I will enjoy watching her tank from this endeavor. I truly can not see it ending well for her.

• Love 13
10 hours ago, harleybeanswind said:

Mr. DC is also a professional dog walker/pet sitter. I’m actually the real animal one (cats, dogs, horses and house rabbits - I’ve “won” all adoptions I ever applied for).

We board a lot of dogs. I’ve walked a lot of dogs (including my two former Akita-mixes). Not to discount other dog murders - it was a fucking young, healthy Frenchie for fucking sake not a Presa Canario (seriously Kail?). It’s a desirable expensive breed (high vet bills too). A rescue would have taken him in two hot seconds. Would have lasted in shelter less than a day (then they’d call Frenchie rescue).

They re-homed Michael Vick’s pitbulls you fucking POS. Goes for your wife too.

• Love 17
16 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

Mr. DC is also a professional dog walker/pet sitter. I’m actually the real animal one (cats, dogs, horses and house rabbits - I’ve “won” all adoptions I ever applied for).

We board a lot of dogs. I’ve walked a lot of dogs (including my two former Akita-mixes). Not to discount other dog murders - it was a fucking young, healthy Frenchie for fucking sake not a Presa Canario (seriously Kail?). It’s a desirable expensive breed (high vet bills too). A rescue would have taken him in two hot seconds. Would have lasted in shelter less than a day (then they’d call Frenchie rescue).

They re-homed Michael Vick’s pitbulls you fucking POS. Goes for your wife too.

Hold on there, Kail bought a Presa Canario? Just what the world needs. Another moron spending a ton of money on a huge dog that needs a very experienced person to train them and be a very strong leader. I hope she spent money on a good fence for her new McMansion. This isn't a Frenchie that is happy to nap on the couch most of the time. This is a big, powerful dog that was bred for protection.

ETA: She bought a Cane Corso. Either way, stupid, stupid move. Who is going to care for this very protective, very much a one person dog while she's off vacationing half the year?

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 6
From TMZ

David Eason might've just dug his own grave -- turns out, him fessing up to killing the family dog, Nugget, has caught attention of local authorities ... and it's possible they'll reopen the case against him.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... investigators at the Columbus County Sheriff's Department are well aware of David's interview with People, in which he confessed to killing Nugget after she bit their kid. Now, we're told the department is deciding whether to open a new probe into the killing and potentially charge him with animal cruelty.

It should be noted ... cops have NOT officially reopened the case, yet. However, we're told if they do go forward, it'll be a new case started from scratch ... and this interview will be a big part of it.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

Hold on there, Kail bought a Presa Canario? Just what the world needs. Another moron spending a ton of money on a huge dog that needs a very experienced person to train them and be a very strong leader. I hope she spent money on a good fence for her new McMansion. This isn't a Frenchie that is happy to nap on the couch most of the time. This is a big, powerful dog that was bred for protection.

ETA: She bought a Cane Corso. Either way, stupid, stupid move. Who is going to care for this very protective, very much a one person dog while she's off vacationing half the year?

Yep. Apparently. I just posted on the Kail board about it.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

You are correct! She bought a Cane Corso. My bad! 

• Useful 1
12 hours ago, druzy said:

I broke down and watched it. Thanks Druzy (or not).

What the fuckety fuck. Do these idiots actually think this makes them look better? We’re supposed to applaud David for holding back and not killing Jax? Jenelle’s only pet that has managed to survive?

They’re probably stupid enough to think so.

• Love 9

We had a Cane Corso for ten years before he passed away from cancer. They're great with their families, but highly territorial. It's the absolute worst choice of breed for someone like Kail, who has a random rotation of people in and out of her house. The dog will be dumped before it's a year old, I guarantee it. 

Hey Dave...if a dog has bitten a child on the face more than once, maybe don't film said dog with your child getting in its face from across the room? Lies, lies, lies. I really wish they'd hurry up with the murder/suicide already.

Also, this is why I can't stand lazy interview preparation. Do the people of People not realize that having that tape at the ready & calling him out for the fact that he was doing NOTHING to stop his daughter from antagonizing a supposed "known biter" would've made for a much more interesting piece? That is the one thing I will always love Nessa for...calling Thundercunt to the carpet & being like "no bitch, HERE ARE THE RECEIPTS!!!!". 

Edited by CaliforniaLove
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, dariafan said:

She’s claiming she wasn’t fired from mtv , they just aren’t filming her   I’m hoping even mtv isn’t willing to put her back on screen.  Have some standards!

kind of like when my best friend & I worked at Burger King in high school & all we did was goof off, then we got this strict manager who never put us on the schedule again?

Jenelle, girl, you've been fired...

• LOL 22
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, teapot said:

kind of like when my best friend & I worked at Burger King in high school & all we did was goof off, then we got this strict manager who never put us on the schedule again?

Jenelle, girl, you've been fired...

Funny. I won't miss her and her asshat husband, but I will miss Barb and Jace and Kaiser.

• Love 12
21 hours ago, TresGatos said:

"It was a situation where my daughter, her health, her safety was in danger,"

Then he should kill himself. I don't have words vile enough to described this piece of excrement and his spouse, Thundercunt. 

Bullshit--that dog was backed into a corner by a toddler and was giving very clear signs that it was uncomfortable, but instead of taking the child away or teaching the child he filmed instead, then was shocked (shocked I tell you) that the dog snapped as a warning.  Dickhead

• Love 17
23 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Seriously. We have chihuahuas (and have had them long before we had human kids - they were/are our first "babies"). Basically from the moment our human children could reach for/at the dogs, we've told them "NO" for the one that doesn't like kids and taught them they could pet the friendlier one who loves kids but ONLY when we are holding them and if they pet "soft, soft" and "gentle, gentle."  We've taught them NEVER to chase the dogs (even the friendly one!), corner them, or go near the dogs while they're eating.  We've taught them never even to approach the dogs without permission from us.  If the friendlier one comes to cuddle by one of our human kids while they're sitting/laying down, we taught them just to pet them gently, not pick them up from where they've laid next to them, or to move them (but to call for us if they want the dog moved).  Even our friendliest chihuahua who loves kids (a rare chihuahua trait) would have snapped if he'd be corned like Ensley was doing to Nugget. 

If you're going to have kids around your dogs (or vis-versa), you have to train your kids how to behave around them/with them.  They're the humans and they can be trained how to treat animals because dogs are going to freak out when someone comes at them or corner them, especially physically unstable, walking-hurricane, loud-ass toddlers who come hunkering towards them.  That has to be scary for a dog. Poor Nugget. This just makes me so sad again. Sad for Nugget, but sad also for Ensley, Kaiser, and the other kids to see their dog nearly beat to death then shot for just doing what dogs do. 😞 

I Really hate these fuckers i hope they lose everything . i love animals so much I have 6 dogs of my own so it really angers me when i read shit like this. 😣

• Love 20