Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Okay, I have an ex hubby and I can't agree with you more.  Leida, listen to yourself:  You want, no actually, you are actively DEMANDING your precious and bloated Eric desert his LEGAL obligation to a court order towards his youngest child and make you and your son his NUMBER ONE PRIORITY.  His future stepson?  Over his bio daughter?  

Eric doesn't seem to realize that he can't just decide not to pay child support. That's the whole point - otherwise, a lot of deadbeat dads would happily 'give up paternal rights' to get out of paying. He can give up paternal rights. probably, and custody/visitation, but that won't get him out of support.

• Love 11

It took a lot of time, pain and money for us to have a baby.  So to see a woman cry because she's pregnant again so easily.... well she doesn't realise how lucky she is.

Eric is aging rapidly, the bags under the eyes are suitcases now. He's going to look 65 at the wedding.  Not that Leida will notice.  And I'm having a hard time believing she's as wealthy as she makes out. Not a Gucci handbag in sight. Heaven help the patients if she does get into the medical field.  She's a brat, a bully and doesn't possess one iota of empathy. The phone chat with the Ex was interesting.  He's obviously glad to be rid.

Another one lacking empathy is immature Steven.  I don't believe for one moment he will get out  of Russia with the baby, but what does he think he will do if he does manage it?  What then?  Hand Richie to gravel voiced gran and grandpa while he goes off to the skate park? 

I still find Larissa the most entertaining.  Does she have children back in Brazil?  They're never mentioned by her or the show.  

The others are kinda boring.  With that ash white skin, Ashley should stay out of the Vegas sun.

• Love 16

If Olga was able to get a work visa to come to the USA last year (when she met and was impregnated by Steven), can't she just get the same type of visa to get here temporarily so she doesn't completely lose contact with Richie?  Then they can get married here and apply for the married visa instead of the "fingers-crossed" 90-day visa.

(I know nothing of visas or international law . . . I'm just wondering why other options aren't being discussed.)

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

I still find Larissa the most entertaining.

Me too, I'm fast forwarding through most of the show these days and stopping for the Larissa and Colt segments.   Not that they're so great, they're just the least infuriating.  Kalani is getting on my nerves.   Everything about Asuelo annoys her except sex apparently.  If she didn't want to get pregnant why didn't she look into birth control that she could use while breast feeding?  I don't buy the innocent Mormon act.   Grow up and take responsibility for your actions. 

• Love 21
21 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

It took a lot of time, pain and money for us to have a baby.  So to see a woman cry because she's pregnant again so easily.... well she doesn't realise how lucky she is

Agreed!

• Love 17
3 hours ago, Cammi said:

And have no idea why people don't pull out anymore? The pull out method is almost as effective as condoms when done properly. Don't believe me? Ask almost every girl in my high school senior class. 

I can't imagine why it seemed effective. The biggest reason not to rely on it is that semen can be discharged before ejaculation.

Fernanda got some of my sympathy. She's young, she's alone. Sure, there are things she can do, but they can't erase her deep loneliness. To me, the stopping off for a drink with a pal is so fratboyish that I find it irritating. IMO, time to grow up and go home without the crying in your beer while complaining about your fiancée session.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, TaraS1 said:

Kalani crying those big, doe-eyed, silent sympathy tears was the best part of that whole episode.  I take great joy in the sheer terror she clearly feels about having to tell Uncle Sister about this new little development (that is all Asuelu's fault).

My God!  Back in 1961 my mom had my brother, breast fed him and then found out she was pregnant again when she had her stitches out.  They knew back then.  Kalani could have, since she is so religious, have abstained.

1 hour ago, TaraS1 said:

But these scenes with Steven and Olga are killing me.  I've never watched a reality show before where I literally feel desperate to step into the TV and help someone like I do Olga.  Can someone show these episodes to Putin?  I feel like someone, somewhere needs to step in and save this girl from having her child kidnapped by Richie Bitch.

I know!

Leida - does she actually think she can practice medicine in the states?  Has no one told her her "degree" does not translate here?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

She was going to leave Jon and drive home from the club when she got in her hissy fit over another woman trying to dance with Jon. 

I don’t think he would have bought her a car so early on if she couldn’t drive.

I must have missed it when it was stated Jon bought Fernanda a car. 

However, when she left the club, she got into the passenger seat of the car, not the driver's seat.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Olga *can't* go to the U.S. Embassy with Steven.

According to the Russian U.S. Embassy website, under the subheading "Visiting U.S. Embassy in Moscow", it states:

"Due to security considerations, there is no information window for walk-in visitors at the U.S. Embassy. Only visa applicants with scheduled interviews will be admitted."

Wow. Thanks for this. I honestly thought he was giving her the runaround.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, CoyoteBlue said:

Eric doesn't seem to realize that he can't just decide not to pay child support.

I think Eric knows this, deep down, it is LEIDA who is putting her culture's expectations onto Eric.  Lots of countries do not recognize nor enforce support, so why not Eric?  Can you imagine, just imagine, if Eric bailed in any way on supporting Alless?  Unless he adopts him there is no legal right to do so.....so man oh man Leida would flip a couch over if that were to happen.

16 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

Leida is VERY lucky, because any other ex-wife would make sure her life was hell after treating her kid that way.

You mean like me??  LOLOL!  No no one would have any teeth when I was done, plus my current hubby is a six foot seven gun enthusiast.*  Just sayin'.......

* = No, no one would get shot.  But cocking a gun for an effect could work wonders........ ;)

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, TwirlyGirly said:

However, when she left the club, she got into the passenger seat of the car, not the driver's seat.

He bought her a jeep, they showed it in one of the earlier episodes. Not sure if they've ever shown her driving it.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, millennium said:

Ashley has a son.  Where is he?   What have they done with him?   As far as we have seen, the son has not been introduced to the strange Jamaican man about to marry his mother.

I don't think Ashley has a son; I think she has two daughters. 

3 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

It may very well be neither Fernanda or Larissa have driver's licenses from their home countries.

Colt said Larissa can't drive (and the way he said it implied she does not know how to drive...not that she cannot legally drive in the US).

2 hours ago, suzeecat said:

I'm choosing to believe that Steven is a product of creative editing and producer driven drama.  They seem very concerned about whether Olga will get her visa and I'm not sure if that's a legitimate concern or if they're playing it up for the story line.  I'm choosing to believe that Olga will get her visa soon and the three of them will happily travel to America together.  

Didn't they just imply at the end that Steven will admit next week that he never applied for her K-1 visa?

1 hour ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Fernanda's Jeep Wrangler has been either shown or mentioned or both in almost every episode, including last night, when he listed all of the other things he paid (boobs, college tuition, apt in Mexico, jeep, etc.) When she left the club she was screaming for the key so she could drive the VW back to the hotel.

Edited by eatsleep
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Eric doesn't seem to realize that he can't just decide not to pay child support.

Actually, he can. He can petition Family Court to give up his parental rights. If the Court signs off he would no longer be the child’s legal parent and not be legally responsible.   You would be surprised how many men do this. In many cases there is a step-father in the wings to adopt, the idea of not having to pay child support becomes the carrot. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Also, Jesse looks like shit in that suit. Not only is his bow tie crooked and drooping, but the cut accentuates hie narrow, sloping shoulders. And he has no idea how to fit in formal wear. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=ventriloquist+dummy+tuxedo&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS727US734&hl=en-US&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj8lrWMnaffAhVR0FkKHSYBAZIQ_AUoAnoECBIQAg&biw=1024&bih=659#imgrc=og3LfFWLrLSRTM

rats, I was hoping photo would show up 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Jon was drunk I certainly hope someone stepped in and did not allow him to drive

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

<snip>

Fernanda's Jeep Wrangler has been either shown or mentioned or both in almost every episode, including last night, when he listed all of the other things he paid (boobs, college, apt in Mexico, etc.) When she left the club she was screaming for the key so she could drive the VW back to the hotel.

Thanks to both you and @Gobi. Sometimes when I'm watching (usually in my bed/lights off) I doze off and may miss some bits! (However, if I need to quote something one of the participants said during the episode I replay it the next day, FF to the part I'm quoting with the closed captioning on, so I can direct quote it, instead of paraphrasing).

• Love 2
10 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I'm SO BORED of watching Kalani whine and cry about her life. STFU. You are THIRTY damn years old and know well enough you can prevent pregnancy while you're breastfeeding, you're just too fucking lazy and stupid to look into anything. And why would you when it's so convenient to blame the simpleton you chose to reproduce with a SECOND TIME IN LESS THAN TWO YEARS?! And she's worried about telling her sister? There's a red flag right there, huh? Sounds like a healthy sibling relationship.

Ooooh, Jonathan, look at the pretty hot lava. Isn't it pretty? Isn't it fun? I know you want to touch it, it's so beautiful and it's so cool the way it burns everything and...oops. Did you hurt your hand? Well, it’s lava.

Kalani is a one trick pony at this point. She is embarrassed by the cultural differences that she should understand having been to Samwaa herself! And she copes by being cruel to Asuelu whom she clearly doesn’t regard as her equal even though he’s smarter than she is. Hell, I’ve seen tree frogs with higher IQ’s than Kalani! Kalani thinks she makes herself likable by henpecking this poor man. Henpecking is putting it too mildly. She’s such a dumb bitch! Seriously, Asuelu, go have the rest of your 20 kids with someone else. My guess is you’re already getting plenty of offers. Her, not so much.

Jonathan would do well to buy his hot lava a pet to keep her occupied during the day. 45 minutes out with a friend talking about how to be a better man to Fernanda and she still goes ballistic! I would hope that Fernanda could start to adapt better and grow up. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Lady Iris said:

Steven's lonely on that couch and his son will keep him company. For all his yammering about wanting his son to have the things he didn't have I don't think he's off to a very good start given the way he's treating the baby momma.

This! Several years ago my parents were getting divorced. My Dad was supposed to come back home for an important family gathering. He ended up chickening out by telling me this excuse, "You're old enough to not need a father." I was already independent, living on my own, working, taking care of my business just fine, not like he did anything for me anyways but damn that cut deep, it really did. We've discussed it since and he's apologized but I'll never forget. Its still there. It always will be. Eric's gonna have a lot of regrets when he's older and doesn't understand why his daughters look at him sideways.

First of all, I’m sorry about your dad! Wounds like that run deep.

Long after Leida is gone, Eric’s actions here will affect his relationship with Tasha and her sisters and even with any grandkids he may have. The word is out. Eric cannot be trusted. He’s no leader. He didn’t make the “right” decision. He just wanted to keep getting laid. (Wouldn’t surprise me a bit if she barely did any of that.)

Eric, you can’t fix this. And you can never take it back. You can’t blame it on alcohol. Or cameras. Or Leida. You’ve done permanent damage here. Even a tattoo can be removed. This can’t. 

22 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Actually, he can. He can petition Family Court to give up his parental rights. If the Court signs off he would no longer be the child’s legal parent and not be legally responsible.   You would be surprised how many men do this. In many cases there is a step-father in the wings to adopt, the idea of not having to pay child support becomes the carrot. 

Wouldn’t surprise me if Leida stuck around just long enough to make Eric do this. We know how spite driven she is. Then she’ll bounce.

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I appreciate this from a man’s perspective. Thank you. 

She is the one that doesn’t want the condom!  She is the one that doesn’t want birth control. 

She stays lying on Asuelo so much!

I can’t even with that conversation she was having with her mom!

I’d rather watch Leida play with Aless like you do with a dog.  At least she is not pregnant! 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Bitch, please!  Just admit you like bareback raw sex with Asuelo!

She is the whiniest of the whiniest all while ruining her own life! 

Kaloser just gonna stay pregnant because baby #2 is also going to breastfeed.

D51EF4AB-C6F6-4F9F-B653-AB935DB51DFA.jpeg

Kaloser.... hahaha!

i think she wants to stay knocked up because she’s afraid of losing him. She knows she will never get a better offer so if she wants kids, she had better have them now.

My guess is Asuelu will remarry before she can kick him out of the country. This next time around he will choose more wisely. After all he can’t do much worse!

3 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

I’d rather watch Leida play with Aless like you do with a dog.  At least she is not pregnant! 

Not yet, anyway. 

After all, to get pregnant she would have to have sex with him and I think at this point even Leida is thinking, “Eeeew.”

Btw I’m starting to think that Kalani is a pathological liar.

• Love 10

And, how come it is always MY BABY...... but, when she has to announce her pregnancy both the mom and Kaloser blamed Asuelo??

No! Don’t blame Asuelo for My Baby!  

Men are so easy to trick when it comes to not getting pregnant and I can’t imagine Asuelo is a challenge! 🤣

Kaloser is the one trapping Asuelo with My Babies!  

Asuelo got me pregnant to stay in America.  Now, I don’t know if I can trust to marry him.   But, you know what? Now, that Asuelo is here I am going keep bareback boinking until the 90 days are up.  Hahahahahah!

I swear that house has zero furniture.  They do it on that couch but I think that is where the brother sleeps...or, on sleeping bags on the floor! 

• Love 7
10 hours ago, charmed1 said:

The foster mom/guardian/Sammy Hagar/family friend whatever for Beavis may very well believe that he is the salt of the earth, but he probably gave her the Eddie Haskell act while in front of her face, and became his true self behind closed doors. 

I took in a friend of my son's about 7 years ago--he's diabetic, was living a marginal existence staying with friends here and there, trying to go to school. He's a very likable guy, amusing and charming. He made it work for him and I don't mean that in a bad way at all. Smart. Charismatic. Artistic. But there were huge gaps in his social education. There were things he just didn't know, culturally. He knew nothing about politics at all, current affairs. Cultural touchstones that were unknown to him. There were foods he'd never heard of, and I'm not talking exotic fare. He'd never been to a concert. Never been out of state, never flown in a plane. All kinds of weird stuff, things that were just outside his experience. And he was utterly unable to laugh at himself. (Still has some trouble with this). He stayed with us for years and I definitely saw changes, good ones, he's an actual adult now--got his license, got a car, has a good job, has traveled to Florida with friends several times, has established credit and pays all his bills. I tease him that he's "a real boy!" People who live that kind of hardscrabble life have different expectations and a different view of the world that's hard for many of us to understand. BUT Steven, unlike my young friend, seems to have no self awareness and no wish to better his life. He wants it to be better, but makes no effort to improve it.

And seriously, an utter fail at "teaching him how to treat a lady". Girl.

9 hours ago, millennium said:

"Leida, thank you for meeting me here down by the river's edge.   I want to show you something.   It's right over there.   You have to lean out over the rail to see it.   That's right.   Just a little further ..."

Hahahaha, I was expecting her to go full on Patty McCormick in The Bad Seed. Smash her hands!

3 hours ago, Gobi said:

In essence, she said that he's a really good kid and has been the victim of bad editing. I have my doubts.

I feel like Tara loves him and wants to believe the best of him, but she sees him as a mother would--she wants to help him, she wants him to be happy, she probably sees all the hurt and pain in his eyes and wants the world to see it too and be kind to him. She's not seeing him as he is to people other than her.

1 hour ago, jumper sage said:

My God!  Back in 1961 my mom had my brother, breast fed him and then found out she was pregnant again when she had her stitches out.  They knew back then.  Kalani could have, since she is so religious, have abstained.

Why, in 2018, are condoms and pulling out the only methods of birth control under discussion? Kalani should have a diaphragm if she fears hormonal birth control. There are a lot of options now.

• Love 20
3 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Kalani is a one trick pony at this point. She is embarrassed by the cultural differences that she should understand having been to Samwaa herself! And she copes by being cruel to Asuelu whom she clearly doesn’t regard as her equal even though he’s smarter than she is. Hell, I’ve seen tree frogs with higher IQ’s than Kalani! Kalani thinks she makes herself likable by henpecking this poor man. Henpecking is putting it too mildly. She’s such a dumb bitch! Seriously, Asuelu, go have the rest of your 20 kids with someone else. My guess is you’re already getting plenty of offers. Her, not so much.

Cultural differences, tho they matter, are being relied on too heavily here imo as an excuse. They're both horrible and irresponsible for causing this pregnancy. Asuelu knows he has NO JOB and NO INCOME and NO HOME. No extended family and is able to eat and wipe his ass only by the largesse of Kalani's awful parents so he should realize he has no business making anything that even resembles a second baby. And he needs to stop trying to push this 20 kids nonsense. Didn't kalani say she wanted ONE more kid but not for several years? If he cannot come to some compromise with her, then he should tell her that and not go fwd w the marriage. 

3 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Jonathan would do well to buy his hot lava a pet to keep her occupied during the day. 45 minutes out with a friend talking about how to be a better man to Fernanda and she still goes ballistic! I would hope that Fernanda could start to adapt better and grow up. 

I agree that she was nuts to get so mad about this. But why, on the three occcasions where we saw/her her texting Jonathan while he was with his friend, did he not just reply "OMW" or "leaving soon" or something to her. Why did he keep ignoring her texts? Kind of passive aggressive BS imo.

Edited by eatsleep
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

I don't buy the innocent Mormon act.   Grow up and take responsibility for your actions. 

She's got the "I'm a VICTIM" persona down to a T.  Poor, poor millenial . .  such a target, nothing's her fault. Putting the blame on  Asuelu for "getting her pregnant" is Hilarious!

• Love 21

I'll bet at least a few of those girls from your high school class who took several months off from school to "recover from mono" didn't have mono at all...

According to the CDC:

Typical use failure rate [of condoms]: 13%."

In comparison to the withdrawal ("pull out") method, this study:

Withdrawal as pregnancy prevention and associated risk factors among US high school students: findings from the 2011 National Youth Risk Behavior Survey found a typical use failure rate of 27% - twice the failure rate of condoms.

I get it, I was mostly joking about Asuelo's "pull out game being weak"- however, charting my cycle and a combination of this worked for me. But you KNOW these nimrods didn't practice ANY precautionary methods to prevent pregnancy. It's just tragic that a grown woman is upset, and almost seemed surprised that sex causes babies smdh

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, GoGamecox said:

I never thought I would say this but I actually miss Jorge and Anfisa.

I think a lot of the Anfisa drama was fake now that I have seen her YouTube channel. I think the car keying and other fights were faked for ratings. She seems quite savvy and I think she pulled one over on us.

• Love 7

Who the hell asked for that 90 day live episode?!?! I'm all up late and what do I get? Ashley's useless friend who provided no new info or insight in a dress with a mesh glory hole. Baby snatching Steven's mother figure who has only known him for 3 years telling me not to believe my lying eyes. Slimmed down Molly dressed like a blueberry with her bra hanging out. And the worst, Jesse in a whole tuxedo obsessing over himself and Darcy. Who can't stop talking about and obsessing over who exactly? Darcy's name keeps tumbling out of that coin slot of a mouth of his. Why get a new phone #, just to keep the old phone # he claims Darcy won't stop calling him on? He keeps his old number because Darcy's low self-esteem feeds his ego. 

This may be an unpopular opinion but I do like the 90 day live hostess. She is just the right kind of messy. I continue to advocate for her to replace Shaun at the reunions. At least the 90 day live woman appears to like and watch the show. 

Most hated 90 dayer? It is a race to the bottom between Eric, Leida and Steven but Steven manages to pull ahead by continuing to nonchalantly threaten to snatch a newborn out of a new orphaned mother's arms. 

Am I the only one who busted out laughing watching Ashley's friend drive off on a scooter? I was not expecting that. 

You come knocking at my door like that I am just gonna assume you came to get some i.e., came over to fight me and get your ass kicked. Still, everything about Jay and Ashley's storyline, feels just like well, a storyline and not genuine.

Eric's dad looks more like he should be his brother. That is how badly Eric is aging. Eric is a piece a shit and I hope that barber de-greased and deloused his chair and equipment afterwards.

• Love 20
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I think a lot of the Anfisa drama was fake now that I have seen her YouTube channel. I think the car keying and other fights were faked for ratings. She seems quite savvy and I think she pulled one over on us.

Edited by eatsleep
4 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

Savvy but she married a common drug dealer who's doing hard time? 

Jorge lied to her about his job and just about everything lol....he got her to the US so she got what she wanted. She might have been a Russian Web cam girl so prospects were probably fairly low.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 2

Jonathan!  You weren’t at work.  You went out drinking.  Drink at home with Fernanda!  Invite friend to come over with another girl to chat with Fernanda.

My husband is not allowed to go out drinking with his buddies.

You work your 14 hours and get your butt back home! No stopping at the bar.

That is for single guys.  When you are married we drink at house parties or we ALL go out together.

Fernanda was going out because she was leaving the country!  Duh!  

How dare he shame her for things HE bought her.

In Latin American countries we don’t start clubbing until midnight or 1 in the morning.  Coming home at 4 is normal.

Y’all ever invite a Latin person to your wedding or party and they show up at 10 pm??  My parents did this one time and when we arrived the band was packing up their equipment.

I remember this from when I was little and my mom talking to my aunt.  We went to this American wedding and the party was over at 10!  Hahahahah!

You ever show up to ever Latin person’s house at 2 pm and they are sleeping?  Yea, it is cultural! 

What is wrong with that interviewer woman?  She asked Molly to tell us 3 things she wants in a man.  When Molly was about to answer she cut her off and asked another question.  LMAO

Molly was cool because we saw her true story.  This season is like actors!     

I think TLC is ruining this show and why they gave us Jesse last night!  Like, WTF?  

You are not even the American....Go Home!

I  see he has transformed himself into some MacDaddy!  Oh, Jesse!  Why did What is her Face have a bad arm and not knocked you out with her Louboutin???

• Love 5

It may very well be neither Fernanda or Larissa have driver's licenses from their home countries.

There is still Uber, Lyft, taxis and the bus. They can go to shopping malls, libraries, community centers, museums, galleries, etc.

3 hours ago, TaraS1 said:

Kalani crying those big, doe-eyed, silent sympathy tears was the best part of that whole episode.  I take great joy in the sheer terror she clearly feels about having to tell Uncle Sister about this new little development (that is all Asuelu's fault).

Sister-Surrogate Daddy will request a paternity test to confirm that it's hers!

• Love 11
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

If Olga was able to get a work visa to come to the USA last year (when she met and was impregnated by Steven), can't she just get the same type of visa to get here temporarily so she doesn't completely lose contact with Richie?  Then they can get married here and apply for the married visa instead of the "fingers-crossed" 90-day visa.

(I know nothing of visas or international law . . . I'm just wondering why other options aren't being discussed.)

Not even a situation that could be entertained. Steven cant take that baby to America with him if Olga objects in any way, legally. Besides, shes breastfeeding. And oh by the way, shes the mother. End of story. It really grates on me that this was even brought up as a possibility, because NO, mothers and newborns simply.xannot be separated. Steven needs to go back to the US and make some f***ing money to send to buy diapers and food for Richie. 

Also, coming to the US om any visa is no easy feat, and people mistakenly think that there is some kind of "anchor baby" law. (Hint: it takes 18 years) ;)

Edited by Lily247
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, CSS.MD said:

What was Jesse wearing?

What is he smoking?

Oh that old thing, I think it was a tux from an old Dutch costume shop that's definitely seen better days but delusional Jesse thought he could actually pull it off and offer it a new life for this holiday season during his helicopter motivational speaking tour. He sure can ramble on about basically about nothing, he's so exhausting.  According to him Darcy just can't even get over him, she just can't let him go. But he has completely moved on and has seen a picture of beautiful American women and has totally been inspired by their work ethic, beauty, culture, hospitality blah blah blah.....back to Darcy calling him, propositioning him but he wishes her the best.  Jesse was so disappointed when there  was only one viewer question for him 🤷‍♀️

• Love 8
1 minute ago, eatsleep said:

I tried to delete this bc it's a spoiler I guess. Maybe we should delete this? IDK bc they appeared several seasons ago.

But she wanted to be stinking rich but now she's grinding (and driving a Civic??).

Deleted :) lol at the civic comment but I think she failed to land the rich American so is now making her own way....I don't lover her by any means but she is taking advantage of the d list fame to self promote while going to school. I say good for her....better than useless Pao trying to model at 30. Anyway I will stop as this is off topic sorry!

• Love 1

Cinderella's cackling step sisters, I mean Ashley's friends,  on the LIVE show. They were a sideshow! 

Jesse: Thirsty as hell trying to promote himself- the hostess handled him absolutely BRILLIANTLY asking him if she could butt in for a moment. Loved it, he is such a narcissistic attn whore. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Kaloser.... hahaha!

i think she wants to stay knocked up because she’s afraid of losing him. She knows she will never get a better offer so if she wants kids, she had better have them now.

My guess is Asuelu will remarry before she can kick him out of the country. This next time around he will choose more wisely. After all he can’t do much worse!

Not yet, anyway. 

After all, to get pregnant she would have to have sex with him and I think at this point even Leida is thinking, “Eeeew.”

Btw I’m starting to think that Kalani is a pathological liar.

I think she stays knocked up because she is unwashed!  Yea, of course, she has latched on to Asuelu.  Everything she says about Asuelu is all her insecurities. 

We need a cross-over episode with Dr.  Jackie! (Married to Medicine)  Someone needs to teach her not to be scare of birth control. 

hahahahaha!   Leida thinks she is a bad bitch!  So, you kicked out a 19 year girl and managed to ruined Tasha’s  relationship with her dad.

Ok, girl!  If he does that to his own daughter.....what do you think he is going to do to you???  Wait until the cameras are gone and Eric starts dipping back into the meth...!  

I  think you are right.  No sex.  ED!  This is why Leida is always so chippy.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, hisbunkie said:

I only thought it work this way.  A man can give up his parental rights, but he still has to pay child support.  Child support is the baby’s right.  This happened to a friend of mine.  The judge said he still had to pay child support.  

Can you imagine how many deadbeats would just do that?  I think if you have a Federal job, they just take the money from your check.

I think that happens when the mom is requesting dad to give up parental rights so that her new husband can adopt child.  I had a friend like this, too, and the man didn’t have to pay any more child support.  

• Love 6
5 hours ago, millennium said:

Ashley has a son.  Where is he?   What have they done with him?   As far as we have seen, the son has not been introduced to the strange Jamaican man about to marry his mother.

Ashley doesn’t want her children shown on the show. I don’t blame her. It’s nice to see a parent keeping their children off of this train wreck of a show.

Anyway, I don’t think it’s a big deal that Jonathan went for drinks after work. As my 3rd teacher so eloquently said when I complained about being bored....boring people get bored. Fernanda, blessed as she is, is quite healthy physically and mentally. Thus, nothing stops her from heading to the gym, going out to explore the neighborhood, checking out local shops, visiting a library or a museum, etc. I can understand that she’s lonely and frustrated, but she’s old enough to entertain herself until Jonathan is back. If she can’t do so, that’s a big problem.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 16

.He mentioned it in the list  of things he has given her.  It was shown in a couple of scenes   parked in the driveway. She got in the passenger seat of the car because Jon had followed her out of the club. In the club she demanded the keys saying she was going home, he said “ you’re going to leave me here?”