Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

On 3/31/2018 at 12:16 AM, CaliforniaLove said:

Is this his way of letting us know he's standing in for Kail at her court date in a couple weeks while she decides to extend her stay in Jamaica?

The shirt says "Witt Lowry" (I think, reading between the letters).  Is "witt" slang for "with"?  But he says he's going to represent "my boy." 

I was on line at the bakery this morning and I opened this thread and that picture pops up. I kept scrolling but it didn't go away because it was quoted. I shut off my phone. I know someone behind me had to see that picture! 

• Love 15
(edited)
21 minutes ago, druzy said:

I was on line at the bakery this morning and I opened this thread and that picture pops up. I kept scrolling but it didn't go away because it was quoted. I shut off my phone. I know someone behind me had to see that picture! 

????

Sometimes being on the phone is not safe.

When I am in a waiting room, I have to make sure my screen is not visible to others when I am on the forums. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9

My hubs sends me schmexy abs pics sometimes. He's into body building as a hobby, so we're on the same page (I am not into body building as a hobby, I am into sitting on my ass and visiting this snarky snark website). 

The only time I've ever posted one online was when he'd lost a bunch of weight and I wanted people to see how well he was doing (his weight gain and blood pressure were a concern). 

Cate and Tyler definitely remind me of people who profess their undying devotion on social media only to end up divorced or fighting or whatever. The only way that people would know that we have sex was the child that resulted from it.

Cate and Tyler doth protest too much. Less talking, more doing, kids. 

• Love 21

Everything they are saying/doing has nothing to do with what they're saying or doing, and everything to do with the fact that they're doing it in front of everybody. What do they have to say about Farrah's voyeuristic ways again??

• Love 13

I'm still confused about what was going on while these messages were being sent. Were they sitting next to each other on the couch? If Tyler was flipping houses or whatever, why was he randomly twinking out in front of the mirror? Again, that is what makes this all so strange! 

When Tyler wears hats on top of his head, it makes him look like Ensley's father (Jenelle from TM2's daughter).

• Love 11

OMFG -- the child really thinks he's a big time social media influencer.

What about his big "Buy American" pronouncements?  I believe Vitaly is a Canadian company, and highly doubt that any of their overpriced stuff is made in the USA.  Their t-shirts are proudly made in Portugal, per their website.

• Love 7
On 4/1/2018 at 1:12 PM, guilfoyleatpp said:

The only time I've ever posted one online was when he'd lost a bunch of weight and I wanted people to see how well he was doing (his weight gain and blood pressure were a concern). 

I literally just did this the other day! He lost 50lbs. He won't brag on himself, so I'll do it for him. Once in awhile he boast about a meal I cooked or something. But our SM accounts are very private and we have like 30 friends each. Tyler and Cate are very public with these displays. I think it's all for show. 

• Love 13

Am I the only one who wants to know how much time and effort Cate put into Easter celebrations for Nova?

I mean, we know what the answer is, but after posting pre-Easter photos on social media, where's the follow through? Oh wait.....

• Love 8
43 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I'm guessing they put crackers in the eggs. She's used to that shit. The big egg though....that was an onion!

Awww, man. We put goldfish graham crackers in Baby Birdee's eggs. But in our defense, she's only 20 months and loves her some goldfishies! 

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Birdee said:

Awww, man. We put goldfish graham crackers in Baby Birdee's eggs. But in our defense, she's only 20 months and loves her some goldfishies! 

My kids are 9, 8, and 6 and they still get Goldfish. They always have. They get too much damn sugar from other people. I have to do my best to mitigate it. 

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, druzy said:

Tell Kinko Kathy

LYING not LAYING. 

His dog is on the floor next to him? He means the dog is next to the bed.

Tyler is so alone. He is remembering all that free time he had when she wasn't around as he spent hours on his laptop. 

9 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Omg! Cate is gonna need to go to that extra EXTRA special treatment center in Bora Bora! 

Yeah she is. She will read that and start thinking of 101 ways to kill herself. 

• Love 16

Given everything that Cate has gone through and the fact that she has been using twitter to compliment him, I found his comments inappropriate for social media.  I am not standing up for Cate or saying he shouldn't feel that way--just saying he knows better than to say that publicly or where Cate can read it.  

• Love 9
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

Let me get a grocery bag and bring it to you in your bed.?

How thoughtful! Too bad I have been up for four hours already, since I am a MOTHER to two children and work full time. I don't think Amber could comprehend either scenario. Or Cate for that matter.

• Love 10
17 hours ago, Birdee said:

Boy-child is 27 YEARS old & he *still* loves him some goldfishies!!!  We always have them when he comes to visit!

• Love 10
(edited)

I can picture Cate saying to Tyler at the kitchen table.

Cate: “It’s been hours since you posted that sappy tweet about feeling alone, should I wait a few more hours to give you my sappy reply or would now be more believable?”

Tyler: “Um, do it in about another hour, like 9:17am because nobody will believe you were up at 8am. Don’t forget to mention how funny and strong I am, you didn’t on the last tweet!”

Cate: “ Okay, I finished the tweet - do you want to proofread it?”

Tyler: “No, just surprise me. You know I like surprises.”

Cate: “Sent! Wow! Ty, already 100 likes!! They bought this shit up QUICK!”

Tyler: “Can’t talk right now I’m emailing Radar about doing a “leaked nude picture article” I hope we get a lot of clicks for that - Adsense is high on that website.”

And THAT my friends is love in the social media era!!

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 20
3 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

I can picture Cate saying to Tyler at the kitchen table.

Cate: “It’s been hours since you posted that sappy tweet about feeling alone, should I wait a few more hours to give you my sappy reply or would now be more believable?”

Tyler: “Um, do it in about another hour, like 9:17am because nobody will believe you were up at 8am. Don’t forget to mention how funny and strong I am, you didn’t on the last tweet!”

Cate: “ Okay, I finished the tweet - do you want to proofread it?”

Tyler: “No, just surprise me. You know I like surprises.”

Cate: “Sent! Wow! Ty, already 100 likes!! They bought this shit up QUICK!”

Tyler: “Can’t talk right now I’m emailing Radar about doing a “leaked nude picture article” I hope we get a lot of clicks for that - Adsense is high on that website.”

And THAT my friends is love in the social media era!!

This is probably spot on. 

Other than a FB page for his novels, my husband doesn't "do" Facebook. He has a VERY large following on Twitter but I barely remember that I have an account so we don't interact on there, either. But then, we both work from home and we're with each other pretty much 24/7. We communicate then. My friend's son was complaining the other day about his mom's birthday. She apparently got upset because he didn't wish her a happy birthday" on Facebook. He was like, "Mom, I told you in person when I came over to take you to dinner." That wasn't the same to her, though-she needed her social media peeps to see how "loved" she was. Bizarre. 

• Love 12