Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

And I'll be just as surprised at the end if it turns out Tyler has a penis! 

?????

well played!

I *do* love that movie, no matter how ridiculous it is!

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Guess it’s Tyler’s turn for sleep away camp.

Ohhhh!!! Good point! Is that what he is hinting at?   He has a nice home, adorable kid, Catelynn and he just isn't happy with himself? He needs Jesus! That's my opinion!  Because he just seems like he is searching for meaning.  

I love goldfish too! I'm in my 40's.  I think once you love them, you always will. Yumm! Flavor blasted though!

• Love 8
13 hours ago, teapot said:

Boy-child is 27 YEARS old & he *still* loves him some goldfishies!!!  We always have them when he comes to visit!

The vanilla cupcake flavored ones are my jam!!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I do too, and didn't know if anyone would get the reference! ? 

*waving hand up in the air* I didn't get the reference. Which movie is it from?

• Love 2
4 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

He’s just on a downswing from the manic phase. 

Yep. Curious to see what his next passion project will be once the hypomania returns in a few weeks. 

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, christie said:

*waving hand up in the air* I didn't get the reference. Which movie is it from?

Sleepaway Camp. Wretched 80s slasher flick but the end has a twist (cue Stewie Griffin voice “but wait! There’s a twist!”)

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, Enya Face said:

Sleepaway Camp. Wretched 80s slasher flick but the end has a twist (cue Stewie Griffin voice “but wait! There’s a twist!”)

I love the Sleepaway Camp movies, especially once they start getting, er, campy

• Love 4
(edited)
42 minutes ago, Enya Face said:

Thank you. I've never seen it; actually I've never even heard of it.

Edited by christie
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, christie said:

Thank you. I've never seen it; actually I've never even heard of it.

The "twist" end was a big deal when it first came out. We have this big horror convention, Scarefest, in my area every year. Last year the theme was "Camp Scarefest." They had some of the original cast members of the Friday the 13th and Sleepaway Camp movies. I was stoked. It's become kind of a cult classic. 

• Love 8

Since Tyler’s “alone” tweet, he has retweeted one about how great the packaging of the clothing is, and one from someone who just bought their book. Not a thing about the other tweet. Meanwhile, Cate has called people ignorant, told them to gtfo, and tweeted about her love of the block button. Out of that, this one is the best, IMO:

Catelynn Baltierra @CatelynnLowell

Replying to @ashley42031406

Well go be a mom and quit acting like a child #crazy

4:32 PM · Apr 3, 2018

• Love 9
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Since Tyler’s “alone” tweet, he has retweeted one about how great the packaging of the clothing is, and one from someone who just bought their book. Not a thing about the other tweet. Meanwhile, Cate has called people ignorant, told them to gtfo, and tweeted about her love of the block button. Out of that, this one is the best, IMO:

Catelynn Baltierra @CatelynnLowell

Replying to @ashley42031406

Well go be a mom and quit acting like a child #crazy

4:32 PM · Apr 3, 2018

Anybody else see the irony of Cate using #crazy as a self-avowed mental health "advocate?" Maybe she should take her own advice and #educateyourself

• Love 18
25 minutes ago, druzy said:

If you don't tweet a video of making breakfast for your babe it never happened.

Is that funny? I don't get it. I mean, I get it, snow cones because it's snowing, but it's not really funny or especially clever. 

• Love 19
2 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Is that funny? I don't get it. I mean, I get it, snow cones because it's snowing, but it's not really funny or especially clever.

Yeah, it is a bit of a "Kail: Lmaaaaaaoooooooooooo" kind of reaction. I would maybe half smile if my mom (or anybody) text me that, I wouldn't be all "OMG DYIIIIIIIING!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!". 

• Love 13
On 4/3/2018 at 10:01 AM, CaliforniaLove said:

Yeah Ty, don't let life bring you down! SNAP OUT OF IT!! #mh #stigma #mentalhealth #keepsayingit

That's basically what she is saying. "Oh, you're so strong, you got this" = "don't pussy out. You can't have issues when I do!"

• Love 11
(edited)
On 4/2/2018 at 9:45 PM, druzy said:

This self-absorbed drama queen is exhausting.  No wonder Cate needs to take breaks from him at the spa rehab.

This reads to me like he's basically asking fangirls to DM him. 

If you can't sleep and don't want to be alone, I bet the local Taco Bell is hiring for the night shift, TyTy.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 23

How about teaching your children to use ‘you’re’ instead of UR, you lazy cow.  What morals by the way? You leave your child with abusive drug addicts. 

8 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

This reads to me like he's basically asking fangirls to DM him. 

Fangirls? Oh you sweet summer child. Hahaha. He wants DMs but not from the girls. 

• Love 22

The fact that Cate thinks Amber is great and says she loves her just proves that Cate is even more of a piece of shit then I thought. And I didn’t think that was possible lol.

• Love 13
8 hours ago, Marley said:

The fact that Cate thinks Amber is great and says she loves her just proves that Cate is even more of a piece of shit then I thought. And I didn’t think that was possible lol.

Lazy slobs who exaggerate their mental health issues so they can continue to be lazy slobs have to stand in solidarity with one another. Lol

• Love 13
23 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Lazy slobs who exaggerate their mental health issues so they can continue to be lazy slobs have to stand in solidarity with one another. Lol

And they have MORALS!! Don't forget about dem' morals y'all! I bet Catelynn thinks morals are giant paintings. 

• Love 12

All right, this is enough! This is just a game to these two!

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/04/tyler-baltierra-rehab-concerns-catelynn-lowell-supportive-teen-mom-og/

Tyler has a lot going on in his life, I will agree but these idiots are treating rehab like a vacation from a life THEY created! These spoiled, entitled brats know that if they just whimper they'll get exactly what they want.

And another thing, Tyler has for sure taken some (shitty) acting classes. I've been watching his head in his hands pose, crying no tears on cue dumb behind for so long now I don't think even he knows what's real and what's acting anymore he's so deep into it.  He was even coaching his sister Amber, she was all exaggerated and animated and what was with jumping into your dad's arms like that? Just weird.

Tyler, do you know what a real mental health breakdown looks like? Your hair will dry out and turn, your skin will turn pasty and then you will go into a cold sterile locked hospital where they will give you smoke breaks and let you color as much as you want to.

Not even thirty years old...Honey, just you wait until life throws some shit in you and your wife's face.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

MTV should change the title of this show with this^^^ here. It is long, but it is accurate. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, citychic said:

All right, this is enough! This is just a game to these two!

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/04/tyler-baltierra-rehab-concerns-catelynn-lowell-supportive-teen-mom-og/

Tyler has a lot going on in his life, I will agree but these idiots are treating rehab like a vacation from a life THEY created! These spoiled, entitled brats know that if they just whimper they'll get exactly what they want.

And another thing, Tyler has for sure taken some (shitty) acting classes. I've been watching his head in his hands pose, crying no tears on cue dumb behind for so long now I don't think even he knows what's real and what's acting anymore he's so deep into it.  He was even coaching his sister Amber, she was all exaggerated and animated and what was with jumping into your dad's arms like that? Just weird.

Tyler, do you know what a real mental health breakdown looks like? Your hair will dry out and turn, your skin will turn pasty and then you will go into a cold sterile locked hospital where they will give you smoke breaks and let you color as much as you want to.

Not even thirty years old...Honey, just you wait until life throws some shit in you and your wife's face.

why do I imagine Nova in the kitchen handing one of the dogs a broom, one of them a pan and one of them a dust rag & saying "ok guys, Mom's in bed again, we got this..."

• Love 12
48 minutes ago, druzy said:

Cate is retweeting stuff about depression because she is a self proclaimed advocate on mental health issues. Stop retweeting and read Nova a book.

Cate thinks if she is tweeting about depression she is working on her post-rehab. 

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, druzy said:

At least Tyler isn't cursing at us.

“Looking into”? More like figuring out which wellness resort will offer him a free week in exchange for being featured on MTV. 

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

If Tyler goes away for 7 days, I bet Cate will send Nova to April for 6 of them

SO true.  She’ll post a picture with the kid showing her actually parenting — then she ships the kid off to April’s. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, druzy said:

At least Tyler isn't cursing at us.

No he's being nice because his plan worked.

He sold the story to radar in the first place about wanting to go to rehab, pinning it on his "friend" to leak the information then wallow around like a pig in mud enjoying being socially relevant for another day. He already planned to tweet this shit for his daily importance check and tomorrow it will be Cate's turn to continue the story on social media.

Since when does he have seven precious days to spare from being Tyler the great?

• Love 9

Of course he is.

Teen Mom OG’ Stars Tyler Baltierra & Catelynn Lowell Reveal Future Plans For A Mental Health Special & Kids’ Adoption Book

Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra‘s appearance on Kail Lowry‘s Coffee Convos podcast last week sparked quite a bit of controversy (what with them talking about a time where Farrah Abraham‘s father Michael allegedly tried to fight Tyler, which Micheal later denied happened). However, the Teen Mom OG couple shared a lot of interesting info on the podcast that has gone unnoticed so far, including the ventures they have planned for the future.

Cate and Ty told Kail and her co-host Lindsie Chrisley that they have a few things in the works that focus on two topics that are dear to them: mental health awareness and adoption.

Tyler and Catelynn, who have both been open about their mental health struggles on ‘Teen Mom OG,’ shared that they are currently attempting to convince MTV to turn its spotlight on mental health issues, given that many of the ‘Teen Mom’ stars have mental health issues. (Kail has stated she struggles with bipolar disorder, while Amber Portwood has bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder.)

“We’re talking to MTV and trying to come up with a couple different pitches for a mental health special,” Tyler said. “Ironically ‘Teen Mom’ has had a lot of mental health [issues] that have been covered on a lot of the stories. We really want to do a public thing, possibly with Dr. Drew [Pinsky].

“The hard part is crafting a message and making it be genuine and not just trying to cash in on this thing we’ve got going on,” Tyler added.

Catelynn opened up about her recent struggles. At the time of the podcast interview, she was three weeks out of her most-recent rehab stay.

“I feel way better,” Cate said. “I did a whole med switch and genetic testing. I found out that the medication I was on for five years doesn’t even work for me. They put me on different medications and they seem to be working really well. It all stems from the trauma of my past so I’m going to have to keep digging into that.”

The couple also revealed that they are planning their next book. (As we know, the ‘Teen Mom’ franchise stars love to write books!) Tyler and Catelynn released their joint autobiography, Conquering Chaos, in 2015, but said their next book would focus on the topic of adoption, which they have been advocates for since they placed their daughter Carly in 2009.

“Me and Catelynn have been talking lately about doing an adoption book for kids who are adoptees and for kids who have siblings that have been adopted,” Tyler said. “I think it would be cool to explain to the kids, in their language, how [adoption] works.”

• Love 4