Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

Ironically ‘Teen Mom’ has had a lot of mental health [issues] that have been covered on a lot of the stories. We really want to do a public thing, possibly with Dr. Drew [Pinsky].

It is intentionally not ironically - these shows select people for drama. 

Me and Catelynn have been talking lately about doing an adoption book for kids who are adoptees and for kids who have siblings that have been adopted,” Tyler said. “I think it would be cool to explain to the kids, in their language, how [adoption] works.”

Will this kids' book be written in their hill-billy English as well? 

• Love 20
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

"Me and Catelynn have been talking lately about doing an adoption book..."

How about first working on your grammar?

Or start paying attention to the child you have.

My post merged. 
Edited by druzy
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, druzy said:

They are experts on everything. 

I think I'll write a book. I just sneezed. I know what it feels like to sneeze. My book will be about sneezing. 

omg @druzy your so strong for speaking ur truth.  keep being an inspiration to us all!!

• Love 17
On 4/2/2018 at 8:31 PM, ghoulina said:

My kids are 9, 8, and 6 and they still get Goldfish. They always have. They get too much damn sugar from other people. I have to do my best to mitigate it. 

Not knocking the Goldfish cuz they are delish. Just mocking Cate and her floor crackers her poor kid gets. Makes me wonder how much she vacuums now.....UGH! 

• Love 8

@druzy

I’m dying to know which pages will get a “?” feature and how many times you will use ?. Will ? be only on the dedication page? Or, will you use ? on the first page of every chapter? Will ? be the name of your book?

#KeepSneezing

#DontHoldItIn

#InternationalSneezingAwarenessDay

#April5

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Bridget said:

@druzy

I’m dying to know which pages will get a “?” feature and how many times you will use ?. Will ? be only on the dedication page? Or, will you use ? on the first page of every chapter? Will ? be the name of your book?

#KeepSneezing

#DontHoldItIn

#InternationalSneezingAwarenessDay

#April5

So far I only have a working title: There's Always a Reason for Sneezing. 

Spoiler alert: I'm interviewing Sneezy Simon Saran today.

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, druzy said:

So far I only have a working title: There's Always a Reason for Sneezing. 

Spoiler alert: I'm interviewing Sneezy Simon Saran today.

I have a couple connections at Disney...I could maybe score you an interview with Sneezy of the Seven Dwarfs (he is in kind of high demand though). 

• Love 13
(edited)

Can you have a chapter called "The Art of Sneezing After 40: Cross your legs and hope you don't pee"?

Edited by LBS
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I have a couple connections at Disney...I could maybe score you an interview with Sneezy of the Seven Dwarfs (he is in kind of high demand though). 

Thank you for believing in me, I am flattered that someone with so much hustle and heart is willing to help.

40 minutes ago, LBS said:

Can you have a chapter called "The Art of Sneezing After 40: Cross your legs and hope you don't pee"?

That's brilliant! The chapter will include ways of conquering chaos in the midst of a sneeze.

• Love 14
(edited)
4 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

@druzy, I also have contacts when you want to turn the book into a musical. I just hope you'll still remember @CaliforniaLove and the rest of us when you're a huge star.

My BFF (since grade 6) is the most talented stage designer in all of NYC. She was actually poached from her job out here to make the move to NY!

When you're ready to win a Tony Award, let me know and I'll send you her info so that you can meet for lunch in the city. 

(I won't list her accomplishments because she would kill me, but for all of you Elton John fans: the production company she works for designed the stage, lighting & special effects for the "Grammy Salute to EJ" that is going to be broadcast on CBS later this month.)

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, Bridget said:

@druzy, I also have contacts when you want to turn the book into a musical. I just hope you'll still remember @CaliforniaLove and the rest of us when you're a huge star.

My BFF (since grade 6) is the most talented stage designer in all of NYC. She was actually poached from her job out here to make the move to NY!

When you're ready to win a Tony Award, let me know and I'll send you her info so that you can meet for lunch in the city. 

(I won't list her accomplishments because she would kill me, but for all of you Elton John fans: the production company she works for designed the stage, lighting & special effects for the "Grammy Salute to EJ" that is going to be broadcast on CBS later this month.)

@Bridget As a teen it was always my dream to do a musical! I thought my teenage dream ended, but because of you my dream may come true! It's never too late.

You don't have to list her accomplishments, I'll read between the lines.

(I'm definitely going to watch that Elton John special, your friend must be extremely talented!)

@FairyDusted there will absolutely be a page on Snarts, I will always put pride over pity.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

REAL parents get the fuck off social media & actually PARENT THEIR CHILDREN!!! Last I checked, parenting doesn't entail parroting your child in a voice that makes you sound mentally challenged. He is such a prepubescent fuckwad.  One more "real" comment from him or Amber, and I am unleashing a wrath on their Twitters, the likes of which they have never seen. 

Oh good! please give us a heads up. I may have to slip up out of my Twitter Cave.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

REAL parents get the fuck off social media & actually PARENT THEIR CHILDREN!!! Last I checked, parenting doesn't entail parroting your child in a voice that makes you sound mentally challenged. He is such a prepubescent fuckwad.  One more "real" comment from him or Amber, and I am unleashing a wrath on their Twitters, the likes of which they have never seen. 

I'm getting my popcorn ready because you know there will be another post proclaiming themselves to be "real" in 5,4,3,2...

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Who needs ipecac syrup when we have these vomit inducing knuckle heads? 

You've that right @ginger90

Just now, druzy said:

I'm getting my popcorn ready because you know there will be another post proclaiming themselves to be "real" in 5,4,3,2...

You KNOW they can't count! #teenmommath thank you @MyPeopleAreNordic

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Not drug addicts. But sober for 5 months? What the ever living fuck?!

You're right. She went to rehab for anxiety and depression.

Just now, ginger90 said:

Liar face. #boogietown 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Now now. You need to quote her tweet correctly. It is But sober for GOING on 5 months. 

Bitch is high. And an idiot. 

I will be back later. I hate to post and run. I only had time to check out one thread. Toodles! :-) 

• Love 10

Every time I start to get the smallest feeling of empathy for Tyler he goes and says something that makes me say “never mind he loves this”. I have no doubt that living with Cate is difficult, and feeling like you are carrying the world is exhausting but I don’t need you to remind me of this every 20 minutes. 

• Love 13
18 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Right?! I mean, fuck, speaking as a gal who spent  most of her early 20s higher than the motherfucking Goodyear blimp (and it said Ice Cube’s a PIMP!) the wording is all wrong.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, monicageller said:

B stands for_______________

Boogietown

Bitch

Bastards

no Baths

Binge-eating quesadillas

Big fat mess

Boogers

16 hours ago, hoosiermom said:

Get your ass back here GreatKazu! I can’t live without your posts!

Awwwww I can't live without you and the rest of my preverts around here. :-)

16 hours ago, CofCinci said:

@GreatKazu - Where did you run off to? The horsie rehab resort?

14 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Lol!! I hope so! Then we can all randomly visit at various times & GreatKazu can make us write down what we've learned from her while blaming us for her being there. 

lol!!!! That's right. 

Make sure you bring various family members, and any children you bring can lie down on the desert ground and play with the scorpions.

12 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Hell they will keep my ass!?

We can share a room!  

• Love 9