Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

I never thought to brag about my husband drawing me a bath on social media. 

He's super cute about it, he calls it "setting a bath." So old fashioned. 

Oh wait, I need to hashtag that.

I actually see this as him taking care of her like she's a frail elderly person. 

• Love 19
16 hours ago, Calm81 said:

As much as that photo annoys the hell out of me, I can’t seem to bring myself to hate on the little twit anymore (I didn’t say I wouldn’t call him names ?). 

After watching the shit he has to deal with in his life, with or without MTVs big paycheck the dude has nothing but the dregs of society breathing down his neck sucking any positive air from him.

He stepped up a lot this year being the one main constant in Novas life. I know she goes to daycare a lot but at nighttime he is with her and engages with her, at least more than Catelynne, Jenelle and Adumb do. 

I know, I know, the bar is set pretty low for these asshats. All while remodeling his families new home and dealing with his small clothing business. It’s not a 9-5 job but running an online business is at least something and it’s lasting more than 6 months which is a lot in TM land.

You all can snark all you want as I LOVE reading it, I just don’t have much to add. I think with Catelynn running to and from the spa has actually helped Tyler grow up a bit. Having all of the parental responsibility and housing chores solely on his back made him more of a man. I guess.

Look, it’s Sunday and I’m heading to church so I’m feeling nice and loving, come 12:30 noon I’ll probably update this post with some funny new snark about how stupid he looks in that jacket. ?

Same on all this. I totally think her being away has been good for him not just as a parent but him period. I think you can definitely get sucked into someone’s swirling down and their slothfulness when it’s your partner.

also, I think Nova looks super cute in that burger pic with her grand dad. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, druzy said:

I give it two months after the show is cancelled that Tyler files for divorce.

That was my first thought when I saw these posts, too. No, actually, my second thought. My first was 'this is a parody... joke... something... right?!' My partner brings me hot drinks and I manage to not #die on social media. Incidentally, our relationship isn't headed for breakup town! Funny that.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, druzy said:

Cate stop talking to us and start talking to a (local) therapist. Also keep away from Kinkos Kathy.

Who is “someone”? She just tweets for the responses she doesn’t delete. She’ll be going off in 3, 2, 1.........

• Love 9
37 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

But what is she doing to make Tyler feel special and appreciated?

Telling him to have Kim pack the orders and ship them! Duh, it’s that easy! Only cait can have meltdowns, be depressed, go to the spa, and be the victim. 

• Love 13

Do these two ever have any private moments?  Does every fucking thing have to be Tweeted to their anonymous leg humpers so they can be told how awesome they both are?

#yourhusbandisnobetterthananyotherhusband

#stoplivingyourlifeonsocialmediaforchristssake

#vomitinducingclaptrap

• Love 17
17 hours ago, Kazu said:

So, David Lowell is just another babysitter in a long line of babysitters for that kid?

When did this dude officially come out? I mean, why is he suddenly interjecting his opinions, tweets, and comments? Did he just start his social media accounts?

The Siren Song of Marine City, Michigan finally got to the old boy.  He could no longer resist the allure of that free money, travel, and possible house to live in.  Daddy's home, sweetheart! 

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:
17 hours ago, Kazu said:

So, David Lowell is just another babysitter in a long line of babysitters for that kid?

When did this dude officially come out? I mean, why is he suddenly interjecting his opinions, tweets, and comments? Did he just start his social media accounts?

The Siren Song of Marine City, Michigan finally got to the old boy.  He could no longer resist the allure of that free money, travel, and possible house to live in.  Daddy's home, sweetheart! 

Totally.

I have posted previously, as have others, that the shock for C and T is going to brutal when the show ends and the cash and "fame" dry up. I feel a painful. side effect of all that will be the family and friends who all disappear once the gravy train stops chugging. You all really think April, Daddy David, Butch, Amber, and to some extent, Kim are all going to be so available and helpful once the cameras stop rolling? I have a feeling that 3/4 of their social circle is going to get real busy real fast with other commitments. I think that will be the saddest part.

And I do feel Kim has never been a Cate fan, but has put her resentments on simmer because she knows on which side her bread is buttered. Once that is cut off, I think ol'e Kim's hatred of Cate is going to boil over, and she will be the one pushing Tyler for a divorce because he can do so much better, which is actually probably true.  It will soon be time for Ty to find a nice boy and settle down again. ;-) 

It almost makes me sad to see the apocalyptic destruction waiting for these two once the show ends. Reading/viewing their social media posts and pics has caused a whole lot of my sympathy to dry up. These two are so full of themselves.  It's gag inducing. 

• Love 23
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Do these two ever have any private moments?  Does every fucking thing have to be Tweeted to their anonymous leg humpers so they can be told how awesome they both are?

#yourhusbandisnobetterthananyotherhusband

#stoplivingyourlifeonsocialmediaforchristssake

#vomitinducingclaptrap

Preach!

When Cate had the audacity to create a hashtag about her “husband being better than anyone else’s,” I immediately thought she was acting like 12 year old bully on the playground. I thought it was also extremely antagonistic, but maybe I’m reading too much into it. Haven’t been sleeping well lately, so my judgement is possibly skewed.

All of the lame “My ___________ is going to beat up your _______________” crap that kids spew on the playground for no reason at all, other than to brag about someone else willing to defend their honor. 

She’s got no business even being on social media to begin with, just like the “health care professionals” at the spa told her. We also know this because the dumbass said it on camera during the few days she was home between visits 2 & 3. Has anyone called her out on Twitter about not complying with the “stay off social media” component?

I’m still waiting for a normal family photo of all three of them taken during regular family time. A photo that isn’t captioned with 10 hashtags and the ?? emojis. Just a photo of all three of them. In the same room. No photoshopping or bathroom mirrors allowed. 

Maybe one of Nova’s babysitters can snap the photo before C&T dump their only child onto a relative?

Having one kid who exhausts their parents so regularly and needs to be shipped off so mom & dad can sleep/recover/do whatever it is they do was a BIG sign that having a second baby was definitely the best idea ever. (Said no sane person ever)

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Bridget said:

When Cate had the audacity to create a hashtag about her “husband being better than anyone else’s,” I immediately thought she was acting like 12 year old bully on the playground. I thought it was also extremely antagonistic, but maybe I’m reading too much into it. Haven’t been sleeping well lately, so my judgement is possibly skewed.

It just comes across as arrogant and mean-spirited, to me. How the fuck does she know what any other husband's do? For someone who's all preaching about mental illness and "keep talking", she sure doesn't convey the proper positive, supportive mentality one should have when dealing with mental illness. 

• Love 22
5 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

It just comes across as arrogant and mean-spirited, to me. How the fuck does she know what any other husband's do? For someone who's all preaching about mental illness and "keep talking", she sure doesn't convey the proper positive, supportive mentality one should have when dealing with mental illness. 

We all have those friends who hash tag #mydaughterisbetterthanyours #mydogisbetterthanyours #mymobilecarrierisbetterthanyours & so on & so forth, so while it could be taken as "reading too much into it", to me it all circles back to Cate trying too damn hard to prove something about her relationship that just simply isn't there. As I've said before about both of these yahoos, they both seem to act & speak in a way that screams "this is how I'm SUPPOSED to act & this is what I'm SUPPOSED to say in this situation" as opposed to it being how they actually feel as humans. I don't see it as her being a bully, as much as I see it being based on her SCREAMING INSECURITIES over her relationship with her gay husband. 

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

We all have those friends who hash tag #mydaughterisbetterthanyours #mydogisbetterthanyours #mymobilecarrierisbetterthanyours & so on & so forth, so while it could be taken as "reading too much into it", to me it all circles back to Cate trying too damn hard to prove something about her relationship that just simply isn't there. As I've said before about both of these yahoos, they both seem to act & speak in a way that screams "this is how I'm SUPPOSED to act & this is what I'm SUPPOSED to say in this situation" as opposed to it being how they actually feel as humans. I don't see it as her being a bully, as much as I see it being based on her SCREAMING INSECURITIES over her relationship with her gay husband. 

oh my lord!  thank goodness that I don't have a small child, and that all of my friends are either ten years older or younger, (now that I think about it, for some reason,) so I'm not in a "keeping up" place.

I think I'd only hashtag #mycarisbetterthanyours if it was covered in bird shit, or dented, or had two flat tires or something.  I'd only do that as a joke!!!

• Love 11
31 minutes ago, teapot said:

oh my lord!  thank goodness that I don't have a small child, and that all of my friends are either ten years older or younger, (now that I think about it, for some reason,) so I'm not in a "keeping up" place.

I think I'd only hashtag #mycarisbetterthanyours if it was covered in bird shit, or dented, or had two flat tires or something.  I'd only do that as a joke!!!

You should totally respond with that #mycarisbetterthanyours on her IG. LOLZ. She'd blow a gasket and start ranting about how PEOPLE are worth more than THINGS. 

Except Nova, of course. Nova will manage.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

It's just like Whitney Thore. Her whole no bullying/no body shame crap REALLY means that if you're referencing HER weight then you're being mean but SHE can bully or shame anyone she wants. 

• Love 14

OMG Catelynn is like the first mom ever to tell her child to not grow up so fast. She's like...this genius who can put into words things that the rest of us can only think. Like how sweet it is of her husband to run her a bath and bring her hot chocolate. Like, legit. She's a beautiful genius. 

/sarcasm

• Love 23
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

Am I weird for not even thinking that's cute? #Iveheardbetter 

Nope. Not weird at all. That is nothing but Cate's usual bullshit. She wants people to think she is not yelling at her daughter.

1 hour ago, druzy said:

Nova: Thanks for stopping by!

lol  Love it!

• Love 10

I was looking at the comments on Cates latest tweet about Nova that y’all are referencing and every single comment is positive, so I guess we all know what little miss mental health is up to tonight... deleting negative comments.

• Love 11
12 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Joey Lawrence did this so much better two decades ago, Tyler......

“Whoaaaaaa.....there’s nothin’ my love can’t fix for you baby......”

• Love 6
3 hours ago, leighroda said:

I was looking at the comments on Cates latest tweet about Nova that y’all are referencing and every single comment is positive, so I guess we all know what little miss mental health is up to tonight... deleting negative comments.

On the social media she isn't supposed to be accessing.

• Love 11
On 4/14/2018 at 7:12 PM, druzy said:

Here's your weekend update:

@MyPeopleAreNordic were you talking about this? ...Whoaaaah! ?

I miss his hair. There’s something creepy about his new appearance these days. I like the 90s version.

FCF5821A-653F-49D8-905F-B30E68BF0425.jpeg

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 14
6 hours ago, druzy said:

Nova: Thanks for stopping by!

Something tells me she added some words that Nova didn’t say and left out a few.

Putting nova to bed Me: “ I wish you would stop growing up one me” Nova: “yeah I promise I’ll stay little forever but I’m getting bigger” ME “ I just want you to stay little forever” Nova: “just get over it”

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Something tells me she added some words that Nova didn’t say and left out a few.

Putting nova to bed Me: “ I wish you would stop growing up one me” Nova: “yeah I promise I’ll stay little forever but I’m getting bigger” ME “ I just want you to stay little forever” Nova: “just get over it”

You’ll manage lady claiming to be mom

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Yeah, we haven't yet seen evidence of the kid being able to string together two words, but now she is saying "I promise I will stay little forever, but I'm getting bigger"? More like "paw-miss MaMa! Big!!!!". Then Cate chuckled, parroted back "Big!!!", & concocted that tweet. 

• Love 24
40 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Yeah, we haven't yet seen evidence of the kid being able to string together two words, but now she is saying "I promise I will stay little forever, but I'm getting bigger"? More like "paw-miss MaMa! Big!!!!". Then Cate chuckled, parroted back "Big!!!", & concocted that tweet. 

I thought the same thing.

Cate must have dreamt that bed time conversation.

Nova: "I am NOT Carly."

• Love 9
21 hours ago, mamadrama said:

It's just like Whitney Thore. Her whole no bullying/no body shame crap REALLY means that if you're referencing HER weight then you're being mean but SHE can bully or shame anyone she wants. 

Or the stupid 'Always be kind, you never know what someone else is going through' type posts-that are constantly shared by people who are the last people on Earth to give someone else the benefit of the doubt.  (*Ahem, Amber*)  My sister-in-law is like that and it makes me insane.  What they mean is "be nice to me because my life is hard and I'm very stoic, but I will believe the worst about others based on third-hand information".  Meanwhile their lives aren't any harder than anyone elses and if they are, much of it is self-inflicted.  It's a nice rule to live by, but is usually the kind of advice people want to give, rather than practice.

They don't like Farrah because of what she does and the way she treats people (valid point here), but they do different stupid crap and treat Farrah like shit and it's OK, because they have a reason.  They definitely had the option to disagree with her and still be civil human beings the two times a year they had to see her.

Edited by eskimo
to add
  • Love 10
15 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Am I weird for not even thinking that's cute? #Iveheardbetter 

Not at all. It's very cliche. Every mom/kid has that conversation. I'm more likely to share when my 9-year-old passionately disagree's with Napolean during our history lessons. Something a bit more original. 

At any rate, I could barely even read that Tweet. I know Twitter limits characters, but damn. The lack of punctuation and the spelling errors make me think the schools aren't "well" in her area either. 

• Love 15
50 minutes ago, Claire85 said:

Cate has mentioned more than once that during her latest vacation rehab stay, she had genetic testing that determined her medication wasn’t working for her. Is this a real thing? 

Apparently so. http://mayoresearch.mayo.edu/center-for-individualized-medicine/drug-gene-testing.asp

God only know how much that test costs. And who knows if it was accurate. Since she's at least 78% quesadilla the results are probably skewed. 

Edited by Birdee
grammar and whatnot
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, Claire85 said:

Cate has mentioned more than once that during her latest vacation rehab stay, she had genetic testing that determined her medication wasn’t working for her. Is this a real thing? 

Yep! There are some genes that make certain medications difficult for your body to process properly. My pain management doctor had me tested. For my body weight and height (95 pounds and 4'10"), I have a crazy-high tolerance to opioids. There are some medications that I have trouble processing at all-it's like I haven't even taken them. 

• Love 10
28 minutes ago, Birdee said:

Apparently so. http://mayoresearch.mayo.edu/center-for-individualized-medicine/drug-gene-testing.asp

God only know how much that test costs. And who knows if it was accurate. Since she's at least 78% quesadilla the results are probably skewed. 

If you’ve done 23&Me, you can take the “raw” data and upload it to websites like Promethease to receive a sort of bootleg, non-FDA approved version of those tests (as well as other interesting info). 

• Love 11
16 hours ago, CofCinci said:

If you’ve done 23&Me, you can take the “raw” data and upload it to websites like Promethease to receive a sort of bootleg, non-FDA approved version of those tests (as well as other interesting info). 

Funny you mentioned this I specifically didn't do that part. I don't want to know. LOL

• Love 2

I definitely used to post like that about my partners...WHEN I HAD MY FIRST BOYFRIEND AT AGE 14. I also went through a bit of a sappy-online period when I first got engaged and married. A few months of excitement, then back to normal--kind of like how it's expected to post endless pics of your newborn, but 20 pics a day of a kindergartener (1 P.M. SHE DREW A THING!!!!!! 1:12 P.M. SHE ATE A SNACK!!!!) gets old.

If it's suddenly happening constantly like this, what, 3? years into the marriage, my NonExpert Opinion is that something is wrong and they're headed straight for divorcetown.

On 4/15/2018 at 2:30 PM, druzy said:

Man, the men in her family REALLY like that quote.

• Love 15

By the way, in my mind these people are all 19, mostly because of their behavior. 

I'm only about a year and a half older than Catelynn and Tyler. They're 26 years old! Dear Lord. I was in my fourth adult (not like Farrah adult) job by then, teaching college kids and over halfway through a PhD. And frankly, I don't think I'm that mature (I'm a terrible cook and a worse housekeeper). I thought I had it easy and knew people doing a lot more--folks who were firefighters, nurses, in med and law school, devoted parents of multiple kids, on their second grad degree, buying homes and apartments with money they'd actually *earned,* or just holding it down working multiple jobs. Even one foster parent!

This is just embarrassing.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

I can’t even with Catelynn’s dad. Where were his Game of Thrones quotes when his daughter was being abused by big bad wolf Butch?!!!

Exactly.

Is he back in town permanently?

April gets the shaft constantly, but Daddy Cheeseburger gets love thrown his way. 

Reminiscent of Jenelle and her dad. Even Amber has thrown shit at her mom, but her daddy got all her praise.

• Love 8

One day Carly is going to wonder what her birth parents were like and she will watch this show and be horrified and probably very embarrassed by cate Tyler and crew. She may even feel sorry for poor neglected Nova who can barely string 2 words together and at the age of 3 has abandonment issues already. The pure trash that is cate, April butch amber and company is a life Carly will probably never be exposed to as Brandon And Teresas daughter. Carly is probably safe and happy and doted on by her mom and dad.

I'm not adopted by i grew up in a family where drugs and prison were never part of life of anyone in my immediate family or even extended family. When I was in my 20s my younger cousin got into drugs and was sent to prison twice. To that day she still gets arrested for theft drug use etc. Both of her kids fathers have died of drug overdoses and she's been to rehab multiple times. I am not proud to be related to her and my family doesn't have much to do with her . no one hates her but we just don't know what t I say to her or hiw to relate to her. I think Carly may feel similar when given the choice to have a relationship with her birth parents.  I know that probably sounds horribly insensitive but becoming an addict is a choice. One first chooses to use heroin, cocaine etc. As "unfair" as it may be Carly is more than likely going to look down at her trashy druggie birth family and thank her lucky stars she escaped that mess. 

Edited by kira28
  • Love 10