Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

"Modern but edgy"...what the fuck does that even mean?

I paint quite a little bit, but I have no clue what this idiot means...Maybe I should send him one of my paintings I made when I was over in Kunar Province?

Yeah. The one of our Firebase's Killbox.

But that might be "too edgy" for him.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, jerseydeviljohn said:

"Modern but edgy"...what the fuck does that even mean?

I paint quite a little bit, but I have no clue what this idiot means...Maybe I should send him one of my paintings I made when I was over in Kunar Province?

Yeah. The one of our Firebase's Killbox.

But that might be "too edgy" for him.

lol...I'm sure he really likes the way those words sound together "modern but edgy."

Wouldn't it be modern AND edgy? 

• Love 12
On 4/11/2018 at 3:12 PM, druzy said:

Cate's not getting the love she usually gets. Here are some of the comments on her nasty tweets. 

1C.png

1C2.png

1C3.png

1C4.png

1c5.png

We will be seeing this hashtag on Cate's next tweet #HealYourDrainedBrain.

Finally people are calling them out

• Love 12

Cate has been to Sierra Tuscon three times now... obviously it is not working and she needs to find herself another facility....but then again...she is going there to be pampered...not get better.  

• Love 16
On 4/11/2018 at 5:00 PM, happykitteh said:

People in the REAL WORLD still have to care for our children, go to work and pray every day we can actually make it through the day without a breakdown, pray we aren't fired if we need to take a medical leave cuz while that would be illegal companies can always find a reason to get rid of you if they consider you a burden. Did I also mention that those of us who have to use insurance for our treatment have limits on how many therapy appt we get every year??

This, this, this, this, this, so much this...or there are those of us who lost our jobs or had to leave our jobs due to mental illness, and cannot qualify for benefits (SSDI), or qualify but are lost in the system or have been turned down several times for various stupid reasons.  And then there are the problems that those of us who are lucky enough to have insurance encounter when it comes to the number of therapy and shrink visits you can have each year.  You know, because you can put a number value on your mental health *eye roll*.  My therapist has to go to battle with my insurance company every single year to get more visits approved.  I am SMI-Bipolar I, Manic (SMI means Seriously Mentally Ill in the state of AZ), and he still has to go to battle for me to have more than my insurance-allotted slots.  My biweekly visits with my therapist are part of the reason I am able to function somewhat in society.  It is infuriating that I have to fight for that.

Wait a minute...is that brown rice in that stir fry?  I asked for quinoa!  Don't make me smudge a fingernail showing you what I want!

• Love 13
48 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

Cate has been to Sierra Tuscon three times now... obviously it is not working and she needs to find herself another facility....but then again...she is going there to be pampered...not get better.  

I think she went to Sierra Tucson for her first and second vacation. This time she went to Cottonwood de Tucson. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, druzy said:

I think she went to Sierra Tucson for her first and second vacation. This time she went to Cottonwood de Tucson. 

Huh so after her 30 second home visit for laundry she went to a different facility, did they have prettier horses cause I am lost wouldn't it be better to return to a facility that has already started to deal with the trauma, you know with familiar routines and staff. I already thought she was stupid but this just reached a new level, I guess I got snowed when she said she was going back after speaking to her therapist. How many more horsey farms are there in Tucson for her to attend just so Nova may have an idea in what decade her 'mother' will return to parenting.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Perhaps I just noticed, but this is Tyler’s current Twitter profile picture:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TylerBaltierra/photo 

That's when they dragged unsuspecting women out of the reunion show prior to taping and onto the frigid street to "ask Tyler a question," making a point to include the only two women of color in order to make it look like there was a diverse audience.   The women weren't allowed back into the studio because taping was in process.  A Reddit poster described the whole scene.

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

That's when they dragged unsuspecting women out of the reunion show prior to taping and onto the frigid street to "ask Tyler a question," making a point to include the only two women of color in order to make it look like there was a diverse audience.   The women weren't allowed back into the studio because taping was in process.  A Reddit poster described the whole scene.

I recall that. I found it an odd choice.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I recall that. I found it an odd choice.

Tyler surrounded by (what looks like) his adoring fans is exactly what I would expect him to have as his profile picture.

• Love 16
6 hours ago, druzy said:

Yes. Sierra Tucson does not allowing filming. The scenes we saw were filmed at Cottonwood. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

But if they really fixed her issues...she wouldn't come back and spend more MTV money!

• Love 9
3 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Is he holding his wiener? does he have to pee? is that a mid pee pee dance photo?

I was wondering the same thing!  Nobody else to hold it!

Did you notice no wedding ring?

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

I was wondering the same thing!  Nobody else to hold it!

Did you notice no wedding ring?

If you look really closely at his right hand, you can see his wedding band. The photo must've been taken in a mirror, you know, where all of their important family photos are taken. 

And that reminds me. When's the last time either one of them posted a photo of ALL THREE of them together?

• Love 11

As much as that photo annoys the hell out of me, I can’t seem to bring myself to hate on the little twit anymore (I didn’t say I wouldn’t call him names ?). 

After watching the shit he has to deal with in his life, with or without MTVs big paycheck the dude has nothing but the dregs of society breathing down his neck sucking any positive air from him.

He stepped up a lot this year being the one main constant in Novas life. I know she goes to daycare a lot but at nighttime he is with her and engages with her, at least more than Catelynne, Jenelle and Adumb do. 

I know, I know, the bar is set pretty low for these asshats. All while remodeling his families new home and dealing with his small clothing business. It’s not a 9-5 job but running an online business is at least something and it’s lasting more than 6 months which is a lot in TM land.

You all can snark all you want as I LOVE reading it, I just don’t have much to add. I think with Catelynn running to and from the spa has actually helped Tyler grow up a bit. Having all of the parental responsibility and housing chores solely on his back made him more of a man. I guess.

Look, it’s Sunday and I’m heading to church so I’m feeling nice and loving, come 12:30 noon I’ll probably update this post with some funny new snark about how stupid he looks in that jacket. ?

• Love 17
36 minutes ago, monicageller said:

Yes, encourage your daughter to put her filthy hands all over breakfast and then rub uncooked meat on her face. The kid is probably used to eating uncooked foods because her mother is a lazy cow, like Leah Messer. 

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

Don’t know how her head fits through the neck holes on shirts. 

LOL! When I read that it reminded me of my niece, who was stuck at 34 lbs for years! Her noggin was also challenging to smaller neck hole shirts. 

• Love 4

A toddler on a stool, with raw meat and what looks like a hot cup of coffee within reach.........and let’s handle raw meat. Ok then. But, I will say, Nova and Tyler actually spoke to each other, that’s my positive!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

A toddler on a stool, with raw meat and what looks like a hot cup of coffee within reach.........and let’s handle raw meat. Ok then. But, I will say, Nova and Tyler actually spoke to each other, that’s my positive!

I don’t find bacon frying all that safe when my face is nearly 3/4 metre away from the pan. No kid needs to see bacon frying up close. 

• Love 9

So, David Lowell is just another babysitter in a long line of babysitters for that kid?

When did this dude officially come out? I mean, why is he suddenly interjecting his opinions, tweets, and comments? Did he just start his social media accounts?

• Love 13
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Judging from his Instagram page, Cate's dad spends a lot of time with Nova.

Guess I would get on the Cate and Ty dole too.  Lots to be gained over there. Free tits, free housing, spa vacations. Between Amber and these two all of the midwest is going to live well.

• Love 15
On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 1:31 PM, CofCinci said:

Yes. Sierra Tucson does not allowing filming. The scenes we saw were filmed at Cottonwood. 

Wait, so the scenes we saw with the home visits were AFTER she came home, turned around and went right back?

9 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Don’t know how her head fits through the neck holes on shirts. 

We're snarking on three year olds' looks now?  That seems a little....I don't know.    Gotta wait until my kids aren't around to watch the video, otherwise I'll have to watch it 20 more times. 

• Love 4