Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

If I could figure out how to insert a gif, it would be Monica Gellar during the trivia game in response to Rachel’s transponster answer.  “THAT’S NOT EVEN A WORD!!!!!”

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 23

All I think about when I hear her name is my tens unit I use for my back and the dice game tenzi.

They’re assholes for giving that baby who is already predisposed to a life of fuckery surrounding her so let’s give her a stupid name.

I had googled the name and found it trending on babycenter.  🙄 

Good job trying to be creative there Cate and Ty. Pfft. I’m worried about our future if names like tenzlee are trending haha 😆 

6F77F2D7-0C34-42EC-8A0E-FA4E986B4B9A.jpeg

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 9
On 2018-11-28 at 10:55 AM, teapot said:

how is homegirl gonna be a single mom of two?  that terrifies me...unless she goes the Amber route

Yeah I think it will end up, at least after the newborn stage that Tyler is a single Dad of two and Cate visits every weekend or every other weekend and has “business trips” during the rest of the time.

• Love 10

Does anyone want to place bets on a middle name?  It will likely have the "eign",  "eigh" or  "ynn" as in Braxlleigh or Addystynn or something similarly puke-inducing. Dreign,  perhaps? A Y (or two) in place of an I would not be surprising. I suppose I shouldn't be so judgey.  It could very well end in several E's. 

• Love 12

I didn’t know about the book/character name used for Novalee’s name. Did one of them actually read a book? 

Google informs me it’s a character from “Where the Heart is.” I didn’t read the book, but saw the film a long time ago. Is that the same book they used to name NotCarly#1? 

All I remember is a pregnant 17 year old, Novalee, (played by Natalie Portman) gets dumped by her boyfriend in a WalMart parking lot. She’s homeless, with nowhere to go, so she managed to secretly live in the WalMart. After giving birth to a baby girl (whom she named Americus) in the store, the media caught on, she went to go live with Ashley Judd’s character...blah blah blah. 

Is this really the future they are trying to telegraph for their kids? 

I. Just. Don’t. Understand.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Or not.

tent.jpg

STAHP!! With your sway back, and your lularoe stretch leggings, and clicking your crusty ass heels in your trailer park thong  sandals! 

STOP AND GET A LIFE, you want for nothing white trash loser who struck gold!

• Love 10
19 hours ago, druzy said:

Just in case you missed it:

At the 39th second, can anyone else hear Nova in the background, saying (loudly) “play with me!”? 

Yup.

Another life to mold, nurture, love and care for is exactly what these two needed. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Dawn takes the time to comment on Teen Mom OG’s Twitter (not even the “official” account) regarding Cate’s pregnancy:

14840C16-C506-423B-8545-01924BC22DB3.jpeg

Nova will be the one changing diapers and parenting her little sister. Watch human incubator run off to Arizona weeks after birth.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Dawn takes the time to comment on Teen Mom OG’s Twitter (not even the “official” account) regarding Cate’s pregnancy:

14840C16-C506-423B-8545-01924BC22DB3.jpeg

Shut up Dawn you shady enabler.

• Love 22
On 12/1/2018 at 1:56 PM, Bridget said:

I didn’t know about the book/character name used for Novalee’s name. Did one of them actually read a book? 

Google informs me it’s a character from “Where the Heart is.” I didn’t read the book, but saw the film a long time ago. Is that the same book they used to name NotCarly#1? 

All I remember is a pregnant 17 year old, Novalee, (played by Natalie Portman) gets dumped by her boyfriend in a WalMart parking lot. She’s homeless, with nowhere to go, so she managed to secretly live in the WalMart. After giving birth to a baby girl (whom she named Americus) in the store, the media caught on, she went to go live with Ashley Judd’s character...blah blah blah. 

Is this really the future they are trying to telegraph for their kids? 

I. Just. Don’t. Understand.

I would bet they just saw the movie.  I saw both the movie and read the book and I liked the book better.  Novalee had more depth in the book; she overcame abusive relationships (mother and boyfriend), and made a success of herself.   If I'm recalling the correct book, she enters and wins a contest -- maybe art related? 

I sometimes name my pets after characters/people ... one of my feral cats is Rochambeau, for example, and it's just cause I liked the name and the song from which I learned the name.  Of course he does act like a general and lead the charge when he goes on walks with my dog and me.

• Love 4
On 11/29/2018 at 3:24 PM, teapot said:

WTF is this new trend of just taking random syllables & adding "lee" to them and then naming your kids that?  (get off my lawn!)

I guess at least all these kids can just go by "Lee" when they are grown & ashamed of the ridiculous names their parents gave them.  There are going to be a LOT of young adults who tell everyone "I go by Lee"/"Everyone calls me Lee" in college in the 2030s (or in prison, rehab, or whatever). 

On 11/30/2018 at 11:12 PM, EmeraldGirl said:

Way too close to Ensley. 

I think Ensley sounds like it might even be a respectable damn name compared to Tezlee.  Seriously, I'd say it's worse than Lux, except at least Tezlee can easily derive Lee from it as her nickname (hopefully Novalee will go by Nova, so the Lee will belong to Tezlee).

Cate and Tyler are 26(?) years old.  Grow up and name your child an actual name.  

Carly, you lucked out so much. You have a name as your name.  And they didn't even spell it "Carl-Lee" or something. Is that why  C&T are picking names that end in "lee"? So those names sound like the ending of Carly? Because....that's crazy....and her first name is actually Carolynn. I guess Novalee should be thankful she at least isn't Novalynn. 

PLEASE Cate & Ty, PLEASE do not name your child Tezlee. Kim, please talk some sense into Tyler about this like you did when they placed Carly for adoption.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 20

No way Cate will be a full time parent when they divorce. Tyler will be full time custodial parent. The kids will be lucky if she shows up once a week.  And that’s a good thing. Cate will be like Amber live in bed/couch and snack on her nails, quesadillas and bitter regrets on giving Carly up.

• Love 16

This is how they came up with Tezlee:

"Tyler came up with it. He was looking up different names, and he saw names like Leslie. We have Novalee and now Tezlee. We wanted to keep the names kind of similar," Cate recently revealed to MTV News, adding that Tezlee is not named after anyone and she plans to dress her daughters in matching outfits.

As for the name creator, what nickname does Ty have in mind for Tezlee?

"Tezzie, for sure," he gushed.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Tyler came up with it.

Given how ridiculous that name is, this news comes as no surprise from the poet laureate of the remedial writing group. 

2 hours ago, druzy said:

"Tezzie, for sure," he gushed.

Do these people understand what nicknames are? "Tezzie" as a "nickname" for "Tezlee"? Really? It's like Maci...while I don't hate the name Bentley, I find it funny that she calls him "Benny" for short.  I think I'll have a daughter & name her Ashley, but call her Ashee as her nickname. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
18 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

It won't. 

Probably not. 

Honestly, I think maybe Tyler and Catelynn have just grown apart and don’t want to accept it. All relationships take work, but when it takes THIS much work and therapy, year after year, with no resolution in site, when there’s no cheating or finance issues or even any real fighting...I say they’ve just grown apart. It’s obvious they no longer work for each other. Tyler feels frustrated and held back by Catelynn’s issues, Cate feels pressured and anxious and depressed by her inability to meet Tyler’s expectations for a productive and happy life. Neither of them are happy. It is what it is.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

Probably not. 

Honestly, I think maybe Tyler and Catelynn have just grown apart and don’t want to accept it. All relationships take work, but when it takes THIS much work and therapy, year after year, with no resolution in site, when there’s no cheating or finance issues or even any real fighting...I say they’ve just grown apart. It’s obvious they no longer work for each other. Tyler feels frustrated and held back by Catelynn’s issues, Cate feels pressured and anxious and depressed by her inability to meet Tyler’s expectations for a productive and happy life. Neither of them are happy. It is what it is.

Tyler's expectations are for Cate to get out of bed and when she does, not to run to the spa in Arizona. 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 20
On 12/3/2018 at 2:42 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I guess at least all these kids can just go by "Lee" when they are grown & ashamed of the ridiculous names their parents gave them.  There are going to be a LOT of young adults who tell everyone "I go by Lee"/"Everyone calls me Lee" in college in the 2030s (or in prison, rehab, or whatever). 

I think Ensley sounds like it might even be a respectable damn name compared to Tezlee.  Seriously, I'd say it's worse than Lux, except at least Tezlee can easily derive Lee from it as her nickname (hopefully Novalee will go by Nova, so the Lee will belong to Tezlee).

Cate and Tyler are 26(?) years old.  Grow up and name your child an actual name.  

Carly, you lucked out so much. You have a name as your name.  And they didn't even spell it "Carl-Lee" or something. Is that why  C&T are picking names that end in "lee"? So those names sound like the ending of Carly? Because....that's crazy....and her first name is actually Carolynn. I guess Novalee should be thankful she at least isn't Novalynn. 

PLEASE Cate & Ty, PLEASE do not name your child Tezlee. Kim, please talk some sense into Tyler about this like you did when they placed Carly for adoption.

I'm drawing a blank, did C and T name Carly or was she named by B and T? 

From the interview that Tyler did for the podcast mentioned above:

It’s hard for people like my dad, who’s been in prison his whole life and never really had a serious adult relationship, to relate. It’s different.”

Does Tyler actually think he's in an "adult relationship?"

• Love 10

She needs to quit talking out both sides of her mouth.  It’s not ok to tear people down in social media, but it’s ok for HER to go on social media about hoping to see Farrah her her ass beat?  This bitch needs a life.  

1 hour ago, Darknight said:

Omg. This gif

Does anyone think Cate will tell Tyler if he leaves her she'll kill herself?

Yes 100%.

• Love 20