Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Are they living together or on a break right now?

Did they EVER really take the break? I feel like I'm still waiting for this to actually transpire. 

What if they BOTH came up with this as a storyline for the season? 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Did they EVER really take the break? I feel like I'm still waiting for this to actually transpire. 

What if they BOTH came up with this as a storyline for the season? 

I wonder that myself as I am jaded to RTV. But that would also give credit to CandT for being smart, which I seriously doubt.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Wednesday-Addams said:

I wonder that myself as I am jaded to RTV. But that would also give credit to CandT for being smart, which I seriously doubt.

Yeah, if it was C&T's/Tyler's "idea," it was definitely suggested to them first by MTV producers (or Kim, because I see you Kim).

• Love 6
9 hours ago, dariafan said:

You are so precious to me. Am I precious to youuuuu????

It’s been in my head since I posted it! Which is way more than I can say for any of Tyler’s writing. So D. Silvs is actually a more talented “artist” than sonneteer TyBalts. Wow. Put down the pen, Tyler.

1 hour ago, Wednesday-Addams said:

I know its I’ts in the beginning stages but my first thought was This is Depressing .

My first thought was, when do the dog turds arrive for baby Reignbeau to play with? Nova had them! 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, druzy said:

Cate couldn't take the box out of the crib for the picture. 

Nor could she add the word “the” in between starting to do [the] little girls rooms as Nova has her own room.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Wednesday-Addams said:

I know its I’ts in the beginning stages but my first thought was This is Depressing .

The picture is so blah that I can't understand why they posted it. If it's still in the early stages, they could have not posted a picture or posted even a picture of a box or one (cute) item with a caption like, "Getting started on the baby's room, so excited!" Why post a picture of a generic crib with a cardboard box in it? Especially with them having such high SM profiles, I would kind of expect them to know better. Surely they are getting some kind of SM endorsements for baby products? So they could have posted a picture of a bottle, or a changing table, or even a TierraReign onesie and used it as a marketing opportunity to make at least a few bucks.

And while I'm being super picky, what's with the black and white rug? If they were "normal" people I'd think nothing of it and agree that it made more sense to get a cheap rug or use one you already had for the baby's room, but they are totally the types to buy all new stuff and make decorating the nursery a big "design" project. So I don't get it. And it doesn't seem to match the color scheme of the other items in the picture (there doesn't really seem to be a "color scheme," actually). Which I would totally understand if they weren't SM celebs with no real jobs who were posting pictures of their nursery on SM. For "normal" people, I would think there's no need to post pics of your baby's room if you just threw together random stuff from your basement and didn't particularly care what it looked like (which is fine). If posting on SM is a big part of your job, you can at least put a bit of effort into posting pics with some degree of interest/aesthetic value.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 8
On 1/12/2019 at 2:19 PM, ginger90 said:

There were comments, they have now gone poof, and have been turned off.

Both of them idiots! The damned addictive, third appendage smart fucking phones constantly being used to show off me me me.  And that shit superimposed  on Cate, a grown woman putting that out there looking like a dumbass.  I just can't.  Have fun with your latest spawn, you two.  This isn't going to help this marriage for sure.

Edited by Thorkim
Typo
  • Love 12

They’re only 27?  Yikes.  So.....who will be the first teen grandma?  

And yikes!  I know she’s prego, but dam!  It’s 2 Tyler’s to 1 Cate.  Seriously. 

Edited by geauxaway
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Now the “big reveal” will be the  NEW NAME , I guess. 

It wouldn't surprise me if they named the baby New Name.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 8

She's not friends with Kail is she? That poor baby could end up with a name like Dove, or Lifebouy. Irish Spring would be a cute name for a little girl, right? Tyler would probably think so. Think of the poetry he could write.

Edited by SweetieDarling
yes, I've had some wine, why do you ask?
  • Love 13
On 1/11/2019 at 11:21 PM, druzy said:

Cate couldn't take the box out of the crib for the picture. 

That's the bassinette, Druzy. Now all they need are the new Baby line of grey and black onesies with white skull decorations designed by Celine Dion!!! 

And Theresa can use these photos to remind Neverthere Carley how blessed she is to be adopted...

• Love 4
On 1/7/2019 at 6:03 AM, ginger90 said:

I went back to this photo, thinking it would go well in the  nameless baby's  depressing room.. I set up and ran a Native Art Gallery for years up north, and this  photo, if properly matted and framed is actually very beautifull. Especially if Nova were placed more to the right and not dead centerl It is a study in blue (as in Im feeling blue) and could be titled, "Melancholia" or "Childhood lost." It's piognantcy is a true indightment of  RTV.

• Love 11
On 1/12/2019 at 12:19 PM, ginger90 said:

There were comments, they have now gone poof, and have been turned off.

She’s doing the stupid Kail thing: #momof______

Someone please make it stop!

Anyone else surprised she didn’t include three pink bows with her hashtag? I am.

Also, I’m just going to say it: she has gotten SO big.

She still has 7-8 weeks to go and she’s already this big? That can’t be healthy; it just can’t. It’s not like she was the living picture of health pre-pregnancy, but still. (Various media sources indicate she’s due on March 6.)

Maybe she thinks those ridiculous dog ears and muzzle will distract us from how big she’s gotten? 

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, Bridget said:

She’s doing the stupid Kail thing: #momof______

Someone please make it stop!

Anyone else surprised she didn’t include three pink bows with her hashtag? I am.

Also, I’m just going to say it: she has gotten SO big.

She still has 7-8 weeks to go and she’s already this big? That can’t be healthy; it just can’t. It’s not like she was the living picture of health pre-pregnancy, but still. (Various media sources indicate she’s due on March 6.)

Maybe she thinks those ridiculous dog ears and muzzle will distract us from how big she’s gotten? 

my guess would be Gestational Diabetes, which means baby could be over nine pounds and prone to problems.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Eagle Woman said:

my guess would be Gestational Diabetes, which means baby could be over nine pounds and prone to problems.

And also if history remains true, she won't lose any of the extra weight, and will just add it on to whatever extra she already had.  That was one of the big dangers of her getting pregnant again--honestly you have to think about your own health and she could have at least tried to get to a somewhat healthier weight before becoming pregnant again.  We will hear all about the baby weight and how hard it is to lose, which can be true, but the reality is she never tried very hard from her last pregnancy.

• Love 11

she could have at least tried to get to a somewhat healthier weight before becoming pregnant again. 

Prior to this pregnancy , I recall Cate stating she wasn’t going to diet if they were going to have another child.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Prior to this pregnancy , I recall Cate stating she wasn’t going to diet if they were going to have another child.

I know because she isn't all that bright and probably sees it as a waste of time because of the future weight gain, when in reality it helps you both in your pregnancy and after.  I think she does this to punish Tyler partly.  She knows being and looking healthy matters to him, so she just doesn't even try.  Kind of sad. 

• Love 7

Tyler looks ridiculous with that hair/pose. He will be devastated when he goes bald.

cate probably has diabetes or the kid will be a 10 pounder. Girl is huge.

#momofgirls is hilarious. Since you know Cate doesn’t mother she goes to the spa. 

• Love 6

I had two almost ten pound babies and I was never that big. (Granted, I'm probably about a half a foot taller than she is and I was better shape when I got pregnant.) I was big at the end, but it was mostly baby.  I feel for Cate being so big - she's got to be uncomfortable and waiting for that baby to be out.  I was so uncomfortable the last couple of months of my pregnancies. I guess at least she doesn't have to be big and pregnant during the heat of the summer, so at least that is something. 

On 1/11/2019 at 5:25 PM, ginger90 said:

I almost said I was pleasantly surprised to see them go with a gender neutral color scheme (or at least not super pink nursery), since they seem like the type to go with the standard gendered colors (in all fairness, my daughter's room is pink, so I did that...but I also really like pink myself and my husband didn't want a pink bedroom). 

Then I realized they probably picked a color scheme that would work for their next baby for when they (hope to) have that boy Tyler wants. I bet Cate will pregnanyt again soon with hopes she can finally get that correct sex trap baby boy for Tyler, especially if she can't runaway to the spa again this time after the birth. Ick. The last thing these two people who clearly hate each other need would be another baby.  If he's not going to leave, Tyler better get snipped while Cate's at the spa next time or finally learn about condoms. 

And I'm seconding whoever said that could have at least moved the box out of the crib. Ugh.  I think she's trying to show everyone she is doing something besides sitting on the couch complaining, but it would have taken like 2 seconds and hardly any effort to move that box.  So close, Catelynn.  You came so close. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 6
On 1/11/2019 at 7:10 PM, Wednesday-Addams said:

It is depressing. I can't put my finger on why. I kind of like the green color they're using, but maybe it's the rug? Looks like a desolate swamp where someone feeds a dead body to the gators? (David, is that you?)

Maybe there needs to be some balance. Brighter colors to offset the green. 

On 1/12/2019 at 7:51 PM, geauxaway said:

They’re only 27?  Yikes.  So.....who will be the first teen grandma?  

And yikes!  I know she’s prego, but dam!  It’s 2 Tyler’s to 1 Cate.  Seriously. 

I think Tyler basically looks his age (he actually dresses much younger, IMO). Cate, however, could easily pass for late 30s. 

I think Leah, sadly, will be the first teen grandma. 

On 1/12/2019 at 11:21 PM, druzy said:

Cate said on her Snapchat that they decided against the name Tezlee. 

Thank. Freaking. God. (for the child's sake)

6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Yup. She was all, "Fuck that, I'm gonna eat and eat until after I'm done having kids."

Worst plan I ever heard. 

• Love 10
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I think Leah, sadly, will be the first teen grandma.

Really? Interesting. If I had to guess, I'd say Maryssa (if we're including step-TM kids), Kaiser; Lincoln or Lux (I feel like Isaac is less likely); Carly or Nova (we don't have a sense of what Carly is like, but I don't necessarily assume that she's a well-adjusted sorority girl in training); one of Maci's kids (Maci/Taylor seem like they'd give lip service to finishing school/waiting to have kids until marriage, but really not take it that seriously or be that upset if their kids had kids early (since Maci did and everything "worked out great.")); or James (he will either be raised by Amber (worst case scenario) or grow up in CA with his dad and grandma, having access to money/privilege, but very unstable parenting/home life). I could see Sophia getting pregnant as a teen, but I think she'd have an abortion (with Farrah's support/at her insistence). At this point, it seems to me that Leah would be more intent upon being the "Anti-Amber" and abstain from teen sex or use birth control because she's focused on future goals like college and wants to do everything she can to avoid becoming Amber 2.0.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, druzy said:

Is Cate going to be the new Dionne Warwick from Psychic Friends Network?

Said the woman who has gone for treatment, been in therapy, and states the show is “raw and real”. 🤦‍♀️

A142F357-1B74-402F-8E1E-C41621336359.jpeg

• Love 3
On 1/12/2019 at 11:21 PM, druzy said:

Cate said on her Snapchat that they decided against the name Tezlee. 

Good!!!!! So Reignbeau is still in the running...

On 1/14/2019 at 7:55 AM, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

I. Am. Dead. Thank you for this gem!

I just stole it because I love it too, someone else care up with it first. And now I’m afraid Tyler read it and that WILL be the baby’s name for real now. Hahaha!

18 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Really? Interesting. If I had to guess, I'd say Maryssa (if we're including step-TM kids), Kaiser; Lincoln or Lux (I feel like Isaac is less likely); Carly or Nova (we don't have a sense of what Carly is like, but I don't necessarily assume that she's a well-adjusted sorority girl in training); one of Maci's kids (Maci/Taylor seem like they'd give lip service to finishing school/waiting to have kids until marriage, but really not take it that seriously or be that upset if their kids had kids early (since Maci did and everything "worked out great.")); or James (he will either be raised by Amber (worst case scenario) or grow up in CA with his dad and grandma, having access to money/privilege, but very unstable parenting/home life). I could see Sophia getting pregnant as a teen, but I think she'd have an abortion (with Farrah's support/at her insistence). At this point, it seems to me that Leah would be more intent upon being the "Anti-Amber" and abstain from teen sex or use birth control because she's focused on future goals like college and wants to do everything she can to avoid becoming Amber 2.0.

I think they meant Leah Messer will be the youngest grandma when one her kids (aka Gracie) gets pregnant not that Leah Shirley would be the one to get pregnant making Amber the youngest “grandma.”

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

I think they meant Leah Messer will be the youngest grandma when one her kids (aka Gracie) gets pregnant not that Leah Shirley would be the one to get pregnant making Amber the youngest “grandma.”

LOL, Yes! Sorry for any confusion. I did NOT mean sweet, thoughtful Leah Shirley would be a teen mother. But I'd put good money on Leah Messer being the first grandma. That Gracie....whew. She's got an axe to grind and acts far too mature for her age. 

Ummmm, but I think Amber B's kids will give her a good run for her money. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The term "lover" makes me want to vomit.

The picture from August is actually pretty. Her current pictures are bad. She has gained A LOT of weight this pregnancy which isn't good for her or the baby. She also looks a lot better with a more natural look rather than whatever look she is currently going for.

Edited by BlancheDevoreaux
  • Love 12