Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

My selfish teenage boys want watch. It’s just me and the dogs. Occasionally husband pokes his head in to see why I’m cackling

Mr. Persnickety (RIP) and I used to watch this and all those trashy Bravo reality shows together and laugh our asses off.  I'm still pissed off he got me addicted to Vanderpump Rules.  😄 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

That was cold Tom saying "did you ask?" when Darcey said he didn't tell her about being engaged twice. Something tells me old Tommy boy has a lot of secrets.

OMG now we have bee keepers church goers, what are they doing on this shit show?

LMAO. Reminds me of the response of a certain Canadian/American politician when asked a question about his citizenship.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I call producer shenanigans with Darcey not knowing Tom was engaged twice. If you talk to someone for 4 years, especially if there's mutual attraction to date, things like "Have you ever been married? Ever been close to it?" come up.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
34 minutes ago, Twopper said:

because she is gross and tacky and has no class.  That's all I got.   I guess she wants us to know she has boobies.

s

But they are not as beautiful as her uterus!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Jeniferrrrr is a dumb ho!

She is just saying that stuff because a lot of western women think that Middle Eastern men have a lot of money and it is Dubai Instagram all day!  

Dubai is just like Vegas.  There is a flashy strip (like Jumeirah) and the rest is mostly slums.

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Persnickety1 said:

Mr. Persnickety (RIP) and I used to watch this and all those trashy Bravo reality shows together and laugh our asses off.  I'm still pissed off he got me addicted to Vanderpump Rules.  😄 

Mr Poetic will watch for 5 minutes, shake his head and walk out. He was kind of freaked out when he saw Tim. 

He does the same thing with the REal Housewives. 

He is scared of My 600 Pound life. He accidently saw a couple of shower scenes and hasn't recovered.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

She was real I think, had many dumb middle aged men sending her money. She cut him off because he’s a pauper

Yeah couldn’t waste that time a lot ( talking/texting) on a low income loser !  

I’m watching 90D & enhancing my watching experience reading the message board - i almost dropped my iPhone when Maria actually appeared 😂🤯

cesar looks even worse in person - Maria will not be attracted in any way shape or form 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
11 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

I call producer shenanigans with Darcey not knowing Tom was engaged twice. If you talk to someone for 4 years, especially if there's mutual attraction to date, and then spend 3 weeks together FT, topics like "Have you ever been married? Ever been close to it?" will come up.  

Edited by Tuneful
Don't know why this posted as a quote.