Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Outwit, Outlast, Outsnark! How many of us will survive 4 (!?!) hours of show tonight? 😂

I intend to hang in as long as possible. I'm just not sure its going to be for the whole marathon. 

9 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Under the duvet with a hot cup of tea. Bering it bitches

Also curled up under the covers. 

2 minutes ago, Kareem said:

I’ve been trying to say hello for 10 minutes but then I’m at least 10 posts behind.  Very much speedy snarklets.  Good to see you all!  

(waving) Same here! 

Hi everyone! 

• Love 14
Just now, Pixilicious said:

Hello to all...i'm new to this forum and may have problems navigating at first...i've been a long time lurker, though ☺

Welcome, just got to be able to speed read and type. By the number of typos I have, it’s clear I’m not good at it.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pixilicious said:

Hello to all...i'm new to this forum and may have problems navigating at first...i've been a long time lurker, though ☺

You’ve landed in a great spot!  Welcome.  

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Pixilicious said:

Welcome to the Snark Side. We have Rice a Roni.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

I think we’ve heard enough from Tom’s sister. Why is he hiding behind her?

Darcy and Stacey Do. Not. Like. Each. Other. There is no way I would join in a televised pile-on against my sister, let alone a twin sister I live with. Starting to see why Darcy laid a bitch out.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

Darcy has many faults but I have never heard a nasty word come out of her mouth about anyone. She is not a mean girl and this pile on is not a good look for Stacey and Emma.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19

Pretend what I'm about to type is in the biggest font possible:

Darcy!!:  Stop. Touching. Your. Acrylic. Hair.  JUST STOP.  Its disgusting.

Stacey:  Don't waste money on fillers.  Your booze bloat is doing the job just fine.

So much pathology with those two.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 10

The Jesse/Tom timeline does not make sense. She was cooking steak on the bias two years ago. She cannot claim she’s been with Tom for four years. 
Also, She was talking about Jesse constantly, she was comparing the men always. 
I don’t like Jesse but I do think she has a problem relationship with alcohol 

• Love 10