Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Ellie Godfrey said:

I'm a beekeeper. Honey bees and big fat bumble bees are gentle little creatures. Angie is a hornet.

hornet.jpg

As I made that comment I thought of you!!  I remember from the preview of next season where we get new Bee People!   I felt bad for all the bees LOL!!!

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Arynm said:

All of these people are here to voice their opinions, on their own "journey" and everyone else's. I think Angela is wrong, we are watching this show for the drama and Tim and Avery are bringing it. If you don't want opinions on your life and relationship, don't go on TV.

No one comments on my relationship, because I am not on TV and I am spectacularly boring.

Oh I’m cool with that. But Tim was doing just a little bit much in refusing to shake Jesse’s hand and throwing a hissy fit like he insulted his mother or something.

• Love 13

Avery is only happy when she is championing for a cause.   She's going to do anything to be the center of attention her entire life, which is why she can relate to Darcey.   She doesn't see anything wrong with Darcey's behavior.

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Avery is only happy when she is championing for a cause.   She's going to do anything to be the center of attention her entire life, which is why she can relate to Darcey.   She doesn't see anything wrong with Darcey's behavior.

And as much as Ang is disgusting, Avery's upset because someone called her bluff and took her down a notch. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

I sorta agree with Grangela, Avery is mature enough to marry and move to Syria, she is mature enough to not freak out at Jesse showing up. 

And Angela is mature enough to not threaten physical violence to anyone who disagrees with her...

Oh, wait. She’s not. 6 grandkids or not.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I sorta agree with Grangela, Avery is mature enough to marry and move to Syria, she is mature enough to not freak out at Jesse showing up. 

Someone should have told her plan and simple that she's not the "casting director," and that Jesse being there isn't subject to her approval. 

• Love 8