Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Now that I think about, Avery must be faking it.  

I doubt she or her mother would have passed the psych interview with a traumatic incident in her past.  

By the way, the reason they do this is because on the first Survivor ( not the US version ), one of the contestants committed suicide after being voted off the island.  

People get on these shows having passed a psych profile and still get violent  . Remember the murderer from Megan Wants a Millionaire?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Why do I have the feeling that the Plath Parents planned their entire brood, at least secondarily if not primarily, with their sights on a television career? Too blond,  too photogenic,  too ready with the gimmick. Watch the kids learn who Justin Bieber is! Laugh as they discover Amazon Prime! Yuck. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Does anyone remember the last Tell All Angela was on? Who did Grangela fight with that time??

Rachel.  And when Tarik and Paul pulled Angela off of Rachel, she went off on them. Especially Tarik.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Why do I have the feeling that the Plath Parents planned their entire brood, at least secondarily if not primarily, with their sights on a television career? Too blond,  too photogenic,  too ready with the gimmick. Watch the kids learn who Justin Bieber is! Laugh as they discover Amazon Prime! Yuck. 

Like a Nazi experiment. Ugh. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m sure the psychologist who does the evaluations on these idiots is just someone who took one psych course in college.

It's probably Jesse.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I've lost count. She seemed to fight with everyone. Oh, excuse me.."Tells it like it is"

She got aggressive with Tyrik, but I don’t remember who she started the fight with.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Why is TLC running an infomercial for this buffoon (Jesse)? Why the naked shower scene? This and other idiotic segments on this show should have been edited out, including this one, and the whole tell-all event taken down to 2 hours. Part of the problem is the hostess's complete ineffectiveness.  

Sharp should have a clause in each contract that amounts to: On our live programs, you will not disrespect or be abusive to the other talent, or depart the stage early. Sharp reserves the right to remove any contestant immediately who does not meet the standards of conduct described in this contract. He or she will forfeit payment as well as all future opportunities with this franchise.  

If they had that clause, this show would last about 10 minutes, tops.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m sure the psychologist who does the evaluations on these idiots is just someone who took one psych course in college.

Probably the ones that were helping the participants on Married at First Sight.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Angela doesn't deserve another season, she is offensive on so many levels.

I can’t agree with you more.  We’ve seen two years of them with a third in the future.  Enough already, they are just in it for the paycheck.

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Angela’s got a “cross your back” bra for her udders. 🤮

I bet that’s a sports bra. Grangela’s entire wardrobe comes from Walmart and Rainbow Plus. A cross your heart would give her more support. She only wears bras that can tote her cell phone and Kool 100s.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3