Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, seasons said:

Three hours of this I'm fading... How could they have thought this was a good idea? Speaking of sabotage...

or are they punking us and they will show 45 minutes of getting to know the Platt folk?

even our posts here slowing down we are dropping like flies

I'm letting people catch up LOL

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I have a friend who is older and she told me she has no interest in sex because it's messy (LOL) and that's how Tim strikes me, he doesn't want to get his hair mussed and break a sweat.

I think you hit the nail on the head...obviously not the sexual "head" in tim's case 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I have a friend who is older and she told me she has no interest in sex because it's messy (LOL) and that's how Tim strikes me, he doesn't want to get his hair mussed and break a sweat.

Nah, he's probably one of these guys that has watched so much p*** that he's afraid he won't perform as good as the dudes he saw in the flicks.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Rebecca wants a ring she didn’t have to buy for herself.

Rebecca bought her own.

Yennniffer's was bought for Veronica and got down-graded to a promise ring.

Caesar's friends and boss bought Maria's.

Darcey got keyed.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I respect Tim for acknowledging his sexuality being questioned and not being defensive about it. It says a lot about his character.  He seems to be metrosexual. 

My son, who is gay, says all metros are gay. 

• Useful 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m sure the psychologist who does the evaluations on these idiots is just someone who took one psych course in college

Maybe that job is Jesse’s goal 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, seasons said:

or are they punking us and they will show 45 minutes of getting to know the Platt folk?

drat, I think you are right.  I am not interested in knowing them.  They sound like a snooze fest.

• Love 4

I’m trying not to post much because I know I am way behind the live airing, but I just had to let you all I have such a headache from Angela screaming at everyone. So much loud. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tim looks 100 times more animated and happy talking to Veronica than he ever looked talking to Jennnnniffffffer. 

There’s no pressure there. Veronica isn’t expecting sex.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3