Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Why is TLC running an infomercial for this buffoon (Jesse)? Why the naked shower scene? This and other idiotic segments on this show should have been edited out, including this one, and the whole tell-all event taken down to 2 hours. Part of the problem is the hostess's complete ineffectiveness.  

Sharp should have a clause in each contract that amounts to: On our live programs, you will not disrespect or be abusive to the other talent, or depart the stage early. Sharp reserves the right to remove any contestant immediately who does not meet the standards of conduct described in this contract. He or she will forfeit payment as well as all future opportunities with this franchise.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Useful 4
  • Love 16

I admit I have watched Sex And The City and read Cosmopolitan but I have a feeling those are the Bible for Darcey. Darcey go home and take care of your children, stop all the plastic surgery and find a decent man who appreciates you and not a blow up doll trying to look 25.

• Love 12

Now all of a sudden Tom is acting like Jesse is coming in between their relationship?! After him and his linebacker sister dodged her out?   Wanker, please. You don't even like Darcey.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Jesse if you really wanted to not be in contact there is this wonderful thing on your phone which you can block a caller & text.

Use it.

I don't think he really does.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, greekmom said:

Darcy like Nicole just needs to finish up with Sharp and not be signed on again.

At this point it's getting ridiculous. 

Angela too. Tim, Ben and Caesar are only in their first season but are zeros also. They all need to go.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Julyolo said:

Actually I suspect he may have stolen some of the twin's extensions.

The twins better have security for the Louboutin’s. Tim might walk out with them. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Now that I think about, Avery must be faking it.  

I doubt she or her mother would have passed the psych interview with a traumatic incident in her past.  

By the way, the reason they do this is because on the first Survivor ( not the US version ), one of the contestants committed suicide after being voted off the island.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I totally believe Jesse has been getting contacted by Darcey. 

I don’t get the Darcy love from all these people. I wouldn’t waste 10 minutes on her.

I'm just shocked that no one throws Tim’s “weirdness” in his face.

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Wonder if she was a victim of that doctor that assaulted hundreds of gymnasts?

I really hope not. Poor Avery. She didn't have to take such a radical step though (not that there's anything wrong with Islam).

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Does anyone remember the last Tell All Angela was on? Who did Grangela fight with that time??

I've lost count. She seemed to fight with everyone. Oh, excuse me.."Tells it like it is"

• LOL 3
  • Love 4