Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Jesse is just on to promote himself in whatever way possible.  He thinks he’s the next self help guru.  It makes me angry that TLC is allowing this.

I think that tlc are playing him, well I hope they are playing him

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

I actually agree with Big Ang. It's not Avery's or Tim's business as to why Jesse's there. 

Hmmm.. Then why come on the show?? Not only are they participating they are also watching the other's story. They are super judgey like we are.

I give them a pass.

• Love 7

All of these people are here to voice their opinions, on their own "journey" and everyone else's. I think Angela is wrong, we are watching this show for the drama and Tim and Avery are bringing it. If you don't want opinions on your life and relationship, don't go on TV.

No one comments on my relationship, because I am not on TV and I am spectacularly boring.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
Just now, hisbunkie said:

Angela has grandchildren, therefore, she knows from “Muslin”.

But she doesn’t know that even if she toted one of her daughter’s eggs that the egg/baby would biologically be her daughters.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

The Disney one was great. And I'm not a Disney fan. And I just started watching dancing this year! But I love the Halloween show idea.🎃

2 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I"m taping DWTS.  See ya there later LOL  ::salsa twirls away::

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I'm with Tim on that, I do feel bad for Darcey

Just imagine if Darcy hooked up with Tim. She’d lose her mind if he passed up sex with her night after night.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
Just now, seasons said:

The Disney one was great. And I'm not a Disney fan. And I just started watching dancing this year! But I love the Halloween show idea.🎃

The Halloween show is always the best one.

Also WTF is the point of Jesse being there if he isn't taking the stage with Darce and Tom?

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, PityFree said:

The Plaths are buddies with the Duggars. Gross. No, TLC,  I won’t watch your quiver full family shows.

Isolationism sounds like a recipe for incest. Just like the Duggars.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Just imagine if Darcy hooked up with Tim. She’d lose her mind if he passed up sex with her night after night.  

Darcey's one of those horrible women who would be astonished if a man didn't find her attractive. In a few short years, she'll be competing with her daughters. 

• Love 7