Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Go, Ximena!

Yes Go...and keep going! Please! Run!  Having to watch gross Ricky the last few weeks will have been worth it...as long as she doesn’t pull a Jesse/Darcy “Hey babe, I’m back, this just makes us stronger” <throws up>

• Love 2
Just now, greekmom said:

She would have done it anyway.  Grangela wanted some booty

Can't she find some redneck where she lives? You would think she could pick up somebody at the bar, or pay a younger man who lives locally. Like somebody said above she had some Mandingo fantasy. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Yep. My husband died out of nowhere  2 1/2 years ago, leaving me a widow at 50. Then last December I was diagnosed with cancer. I'm having major surgery in 3 weeks. So fuck you and your unfair, Rachel.

I am so very sorry.

1 minute ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I can’t wait a week to find out if she is pregnant !!!!

Yes that is it. Paul fell for it hook line and sinker. And mama karine knew what was up.

• Love 9

While I want to support Michael because Angela's horrific, I can understand being pissed that he keeps lying to her and calls her daughter. That's a tad shady. But then again, he's pretty clear that she's just a way to a green card for him.

I don't care how they spin it, Karine is either having an abortion because it's going to be clear that it's not Pole's given the age of the baby or it's a miscarriage which they won't admit to.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

No, it is not right to keep two people in love so far apart!!!    

Story of my life and many other folks. Stop wailing, Rachel.

This chick needs a swift kick in the ass. There are a tonne of unfair things. Unfair is those parents who have toddlers at St. Jude's fighting for their lives. Unfair is those husbands and wives who have lost their spouses and suddenly have to pull it together and get shit done no matter how broken they are. She makes me want to scream. Unfair is not you and your hot headed garden gnome not being able to follow your hearts, reenact a Disney movie, and chase after twue, fairytale love. Yes, twue! We all make choices. He made choices that he has to bear the cross for, and it ain't the government's fault, Rachel!

• Love 18
15 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Yep. My husband died out of nowhere  2 1/2 years ago, leaving me a widow at 50. Then last December I was diagnosed with cancer. I'm having major surgery in 3 weeks. So fuck you and your unfair, Rachel.

So sorry for your loss and health troubles. Best of luck to you. 

• Love 3
On 9/11/2018 at 9:06 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I once had a date show up at my door with Night Train...it was a short lived relationship and I was never tempted to try the booze or the date.

Night Train!! I am *shouting* with laughter! I fell off of the couch!

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

This chick needs a swift kick in the ass. There are a tonne of unfair things. Unfair is those parents who have toddlers at St. Jude's fighting for their lives. Unfair is those husbands and wives who have lost their spouses and suddenly have to pull it together and get shit done no matter how broken they are. She makes me want to scream. Unfair is not you and your hot headed garden gnome not being able to follow your hearts, reenact a Disney movie, and chase after twue, fairytale love. Yes, twue! We all make choices. He made choices that he has to bear the cross for, and it ain't the government's fault, Rachel!

Rachel, maybe the universe is sending you a message to not get involved with Jon. At least until both of you get your act together. Maybe you will get together - somewhere don the road, when you have a job, and are raising your daughters in a healthy way.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Rachel, maybe the universe is sending you a message to not get involved with Jon. At least until both of you get your act together. Maybe you will get together - somewhere don the road, when you have a job, and are raising your daughters in a healthy way.

Rachel is too stupid to realize that because Rachel is too blinded with love

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Mercolleen said:

Low sodium chicken RR doesn't hold a candle to last week's Butter and Herb.

Mmm, the butter and herb Rice a Roni is delish. I have not bought Rice a Roni in quite a few years as the sodium content is off the chart.  But when I did, I would throw in some long grain rice with extra water When cooking, which would dilute the saltiness.

Edited by ECM1231
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Two kids and heading off to Algeria? Something is fishy. No one should push you into a religion.  There will be more. Move along.

This woman is nuts. How on earth can a person who is Catholic and claims it is important to her think that a relationship with a Muslim who wants her to convert is going to work? Especially since she is a stripper?!? Everything she is is anathema to him! The BEST she can hope for is that he is catfishing her! Otherwise, there is nothing but fights and heartache to look forward to. I can't help but think of that "Not Without My Daughter" story.

• Love 2

Good lord. Watching Pole lumber around in his bulletproof vest, whining into his phone app makes me want to puke. I stacked 2.5 cord of firewood today. Pole is younger than me and can’t walk up slight grades on the street without straining. What a sorry excuse for a man. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, renatae said:

This woman is nuts. How on earth can a person who is Catholic and claims it is important to her think that a relationship with a Muslim who wants her to convert is going to work? Especially since she is a stripper?!? Everything she is is anathema to him! The BEST she can hope for is that he is catfishing her! Otherwise, there is nothing but fights and heartache to look forward to. I can't help but think of that "Not Without My Daughter" story.

She will pay a heavy price for him - if she is not being catfished. Algeria is not a popular tourist destination. How can she afford to go there? Some dude I've never met expects me to convert to his religion? I don't think so. Thank you but no. It was nice meeting you online and chatting with you.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Jon looks brain injured, which might account for the poor impulse control (fights, random sex).

it’s possible. If so I feel badly for him  I believe he played football (American, not soccer) which may have contributed. Perhaps Rachel is a good fit for him. Not meaning that in a cruel way but she is oblivious to it or it doesn’t seem to faze her. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

It’s not about money, it’s about boundaries.

Still, Paul shouldn’t have called them thieves.

Yes, I can see why he's upset. They seem to treat him like an ATM, as someone upthread said. I think there's culture clash here as well. I agree, he should have expressed his dismay without calling them thieves.

The way her mom is acting seems like they are all just looking for an excuse to be rid of him now that he is on the hook. He's no huge prize, but I feel they are using him.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I think it was fucking rude to eat someone’s food without asking.  I mean, what are they, animals?

I disagree.  In some cultures, this is completely normal.  I am ethnically Ukrainian.  In Ukrainian culture, any guest is offered so much food that they certainly would not leave a home hungry.  The brother's relationship with Karine is probably one where he can go to the refrigerator and choose food.  This certainly was the case with my grandparents, and even my godfather.  The cultural context is important.  

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I think it was fucking rude to eat someone’s food without asking.  I mean, what are they, animals?

That happens to be a very American mindset. In many, many other cultures when people come over -especially family - they are supposed to literally feel at home and not feel uncomfortable with taking something to eat or drink from the fridge. People are more relaxed. When my friends and family come over, they open my cabinets, help themselves to whatever they want, it's much more chill. When I lived in the US and had guests over, often they would sit awkwardly on the couch ans  politely decline whatever I presented them. 

If Paul and Karine are so short on money that they can barely afford to feed themselves, then he needs to hightail it out of there, back to the US and to whatever job he held. 

• Love 6