Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, LilaFowler said:

Marrying a guy who can't even get a travel pass to this country.

"But at least she can say she has a husband," so says every woman of my mother's generation.  

• Love 13
Just now, LilaFowler said:

Marrying a guy who can't even get a travel pass to this country.

I mean, there is always competitions for Most Stupid, but Rachel is the clear winner this season (IMO).

But dude, she’s in love with the man...can’t you see???

Yeah, right Rachel, cry me a river.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Was that Wesleyan? It’s the only thing notable about Middletown, CT ( other than the free refills and the goats).

I actually just watched something on Investigation Discovery about some psycho who murdered his wife in Middletown. I wouldn’t have noticed had they not shown that exact same Middletown sign in the episode.

1 minute ago, snarkish said:

There are some things about Rachel's mouth that distract and annoy me. She "sniffs" a lot and puckers her mouth, and what is up with the right side of her upper lip?

Now I can't stop staring at it....

• Love 3
Just now, ALittleShelfish said:

Rachel's crying-wiping thing wasn't something I paid much attention to before, like I saw it, but it didn't register as something she alwayyyyys does and now...

it's ALL. I. SEE.  

Thanks, guys. Thanks.  lol

SAME!! 

• Love 2
Just now, Scarlett45 said:

So a long distance marriage? Each visiting 2x a year?

One of the many reasons I've chosen not to marry is that they expect you to live under the same roof.  This sounds like a good option to me. 

• Love 20

So Marta bought that necklace that dangles fetchingly between her boobs, and says flirtatiously, "do you like my----necklace?" Only its a cross. And he's an observant Muslim. She is thick as a hammer. And why is she whimpering and weeping? Marta! You don't even know this guy! 

• Love 15
Just now, Quof said:

One of the many reasons I've chosen not to marry is that they expect you to live under the same roof.  This sounds like a good option to me. 

I know! Lots of people would dig it, BUT I don’t see Rachel or Jon being happy with it. 

1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I actually just watched something on Investigation Discovery about some psycho who murdered his wife in Middletown. I wouldn’t have noticed had they not shown that exact same Middletown sign in the episode.

I lived in Middletown, PA for a while and there was a show on ID about a murder here, so now whenever I hear "Middletown" I think PA.  But there have been a few Middletown murders on various murdery shows in various states.  Murdertown, maybe a new slogan?

Back to topic, self. Back to topic.

• Love 3

Anyone familiar with UK law? Is there anything stopping Rachel from getting married to and staying in England w/Jon? I realize she's got another kid, but apparently that isn't bothering her, so I'm not going to be worry about it either.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Rachel's crying-wiping thing wasn't something I paid much attention to before, like I saw it, but it didn't register as something she alwayyyyys does and now...

it's ALL. I. SEE.  

Ditto!

• Love 1
Just now, Quof said:

This! I need my own space! I need a staging area of my very own! maybe if my future husband and I got a duplex or something that would work.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

it's ALL. I. SEE.  

But she has variations - sometimes the outside of the eyes, sometimes dabbing at the insides, and sometimes a sweep outwards.  Always something to keep you on your toes.  But don' t worry, never a tissue or hanky.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Quof said:

You are wise person. I LOVE not having to share my remote control and not being criticized for watching crappy tv shows like this.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I can’t stand Tarik.  Hazel isn’t even all that.

She can’t even pretend to look happy. 

She also looks like she has Duggar genes.  *Benchseat for one please* 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 5
Just now, sconstant said:

But she has variations - sometimes the outside of the eyes, sometimes dabbing at the insides, and sometimes a sweep outwards.  Always something to keep you on your toes.  But don' t worry, never a tissue or hanky.

I am waiting for her to use her sleeve....I feel like she will.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

Anyone familiar with UK law? Is there anything stopping Rachel from getting married to and staying in England w/Jon? I realize she's got another kid, but apparently that isn't bothering her, so I'm not going to be worry about it either.

Daughter #1. 

• Love 1

She’ll get knocked up and try to get them to agree to let him come here. I hope they deny it and she’s screwed. 

Jons attitude that he doesn’t want to ask for permission is kind of arrogant considering his record. If he has a one on one interview and that comes across he could find his ass permanently banned.