Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Another relationship using google translate...and another group of kids who are smarter than their parent.  No they are not a problem according to Turkish culture, your mothers “beefriend” is afraid of his family.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
Just now, Bunnyette said:

Another relationship using google translate...and another group of kids who are smarter than their parent.  No they are not a problem according to Turkish culture, your mothers “beefriend” is afraid of his family.

Anna doesn’t deserve to have her sons:( she’s an idiot. Hate her ugly ass Turkish man too. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Anny may be a gold digger, but I don't like the way Robert speaks to her.  He promised her the world to get her to agree to come to America and now he can't deliver.  

Who said he promised her anything.  Anny? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Anny may be a gold digger, but I don't like the way Robert speaks to her.  He promised her the world to get her to agree to come to America and now he can't deliver.  

I’m not so sure he promised much. I think he doesn’t part with money easily. We heard him tell her before she came thath3 was not buying her an iPhone. 
I don’t like how he talks to her and I don’t like she talks to him. She’s one day in!  

• Love 7

Last episode Anna's oldest had a go at Mursel, telling him they were too loud in the bedroom and he was going to add pork to all his food. The fact Anna just shrugged it off bugged me. Today, I have no problem with him.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

Any Canadians here tonight? Remember the young woman who made the video encouraging us all to get out and vote? Well, she passed away yesterday. 😞  

Saw it on my Twitter account. Sad to hear.

2 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Any Canadians here tonight? Remember the young woman who made the video encouraging us all to get out and vote? Well, she passed away yesterday. 😞  

Oh NO! What? I know she was terminal but damn.

Edited by sainte-chapelle

I am really not liking the Beekeepers.    Have we ever seen the two of them at her apiary?

I wish he would explain better what his parents' objections are to these boys.  I can see the older boy leaving home as soon as he finishes school.   I just don't see this relationship surviving more than a year or two unless Murcel changes.  I am already sick of how everything is better in Turkey.  Well, for him it would be. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

I wish he would explain better what his parents' objections are to these boys. 

This! I suspect she wasn’t married to their dad - which would be problematic for devout Muslims. But I don’t think this has been explicitly stated so it’s just a guess.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

Who said he promised her anything.  Anny? 

Anny said he promised her an I-phone 10 and designer clothes.  He is a liar and she is being delusional.  They are living in a one bedroom apartment with just one bed for the three of them.  So, clearly he isn't rolling in dough. 

• Love 7