Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

bartender, fireman, opera singer, Hollywood star

all I could think of when he started with that list was this old nursery rhyme:

Rich Man, Poor Man,
Beggar Man, Thief,
Doctor, Lawyer, (or “Merchant”)
Indian Chief.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

It's fine if everything goes smoothly, but if there's a problem, so sorry comrade, we will have to transport you to Stalingrad General, by railcar.

Totally!  This is for every birth.  

You get to choose the hospital.  They have private, too.. 

When USA gets universal healthcare.....they are gonna take away the TV, husband couch and private bathrooms!  Rooms are going to look just like that.  

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, WonderWuman73 said:

None of these  people talk about 'debt, kids, future plans, etc' before bringing them over because if they, we wouldn't have all this this unnecessary drama to snark about lol

Plus some of the people would decide not to continue in the "relationship."

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Robert: Hell no, we ain't having any of this highfalutin' food for our wedding. Our friends will bring 40's and we'll provide the Twinkies and Doritos! 

And the goat!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Horrified said:

Tania needs a decent bra.  

So do both of her friends.

They are all wearing bras that are too small, and/or that are unsupportive.

Crikes!  The show is so boring tonight, that all I have to comment on is saggy boobs.

This is a job for Molly.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 11
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

I just can't believe that an 8 hour stopover on a cruise was not enough to figure out that she is materialistic!

We figured it out in the first few minutes of their first scene.  I don't think he is all that smart.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

I just can't believe that an 8 hour stopover on a cruise was not enough to figure out that she is materialistic!

I mean I think we would all expect more than a shopping trip to Pick N Save and a wedding catered by the value menu at Mc Ds

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I don't know.....I'm happy that what's his name isn't pulling any punches and calling her out on her demands.  She's basically Larissa....so before she gets all "buy me this" on demand he's telling her to settle.   Sure he's being a jerk about it but her bitch face and dismissive Queen attitude is equally unlikeable.

They both suck.   But I'm not Team Anny

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 19