Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Cammi said:

I think Ashley is super cute. Looks like a wife of a second string NFL player or some such. She coulda punched higher. 

When Billy Bob Thornton was married to Angelina and their marriage ended he famously said........’you can be married to the most beautiful woman but you eventually get tired of fu**ing her!’  He was dissing Angelina. He said this right after the divorce. 

• Love 2
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

So what I am hearing is that if I make a Tinder profile I should be surprised that I get messaged from guys but it is not my fault...the world according to Jay.

And if you set up a time for a hookup and give your address, you didn't know.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

When Billy Bob Thornton was married to Angelina and their marriage ended he famously said........’you can be married to the most beautiful woman but you eventually get tired of fu**ing her!’  He was dissing Angelina. He said this right after the divorce. 

If memory serves, Angelina was the one who did the dumping.  She didn't think he was worthy of being the father to her newly adopted son.  

• Love 2

I was hoping to see reflection and remorse by Steven, but, no, he’s an asshole.  I can’t believe no one is interjecting about babies needs and post surgery and hormones, especially the 2 moms on stage.  Ugh these people!

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Looks like Jon has known Fernanda since she was just a leeeeetle girl.  Fernanda was a fast one....hooking up and getting some tits when she was just a tot.

It’s a program the US underwrites with foreign countries called “Tits For Tots.”

(Sorry my comments are so much behind the forum.) 

• Love 14