Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

The top that Rachel is wearing is really nice. Are a nice pair of pants and flats too uncomfortable to wear with it? Those 1998 Express, bootcut jeans were my best friends in college, but I didn’t wear them everywhere. I damn sure wouldn’t wear them on television.

Jon sounds like a nut job.

• Love 2

Here we go again with It's Not Fair, wahhhhh...

How nice that he can have his sleep schedule whenever he wants, free of a J-O-B, and "sleep well knowing [he's] a good person." I'm sure those he roughed up and seriously injured would agree. And his wife said he HAS an anger-management problem, not HAD. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

Beta male?  Is that like “alpha male” but European?

No, a beta male is the opposite of an alpha male.  Jon was saying that he isn't a beta male like other men.  Cause he's tough!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jon is getting prepared to trek to Mount Doom. He’ll have to take his umbilical cord keepsake with him to fight the orcs.

DEAD!!! *snorting uncontrollably and woke the dog*

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

I'm a terrible person, but I hate to hear people talking to babies. It's not cute.

Baby talk sucks. I hate that.  Besides, it’s better to just talk to babies normally; that’s how they learn to talk properly.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

I do! In dark wash. Because it balances out my Dat Ass.

Same! I'm a slave for the boot cut.  Me in skinny jeans is not a sight I'd wish upon anyone.  I can't bag on Rachel's wardrobe too much - it's not much different than my own day-to-day wear.  My bf takes me out and I wear my bootcut jeans, doc martens, and a tshirt (albeit a more fitted tee, maybe even a v-neck).  He still thinks I'm pretty.  LOL  My general work attire is jeans and a quarter-zip pullover, so me having a dress or "fancy" clothes is a hilarious thought. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, tincansailor981 said:

Lying ass Slick Rick......

I really hope that TLC decides not to pay him. 

They've got a clear cut case for misrepresentation. They don't have to cut his wife him a check.

I know that TLC has refused to pay some of the 600 pounders before because they start the show and then six months later basically just hole up in their houses and eat. Just doin' what they do.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And dresses them up in little outfits! Oh my god. 

I am happily married and live with my hubby in our nice house.  I would totally dress my 2 kitty girls in outfits if they would let me.  But I don’t want stitches.  

Bought a Packers jersey for our yellow lab.  Put it on her and she got so sad and didn’t move.  

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Meowwww said:

I am happily married and live with my hubby in our nice house.  I would totally dress my 2 kitty girls in outfits if they would let me.  But I don’t want stitches.  

Bought a Packers jersey for our yellow lab.  Put it on her and she got so sad and didn’t move.  

I still have a scar on my arm from when I was six years old and I tried to dress the neighbor's cat in one of my doll's dresses.

Haven't tried it again since.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, SuzyLee said:

Give me a break, Jon.  Your criminal record prevents you from traveling to the US to be with your “family.”  Don’t lecture us about “real men.”  Have a seat, dumbass.  

When I was dating (on JDate after my divorce), if I read someone's profile and they kept kosher I kept it moving along because that is not me and I am not willing to keep kosher, Rachel did not select wisely, she insisted on having a relationship with a man who is not allowed to live the US and that is a way bigger issue than mixing my meat and dairy. 

Why was it easy for me to know which man I should click on but Rachel could not sift thru any of those issues?

How come we have never heard those songbirds sing together?

• Love 17
Just now, Kareem said:

Apologies during this commercial. I start out three pages behind and never have a chance to say hello, so hello, 'Ronis!  Lovin' your snark.  

Yes.  Ya’ll are fast.  I go to comment and by the time I hit submit, a new page has started.  You are my people.  

• Love 12