Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

When I was dating (on JDate after my divorce), if I read someone's profile and they kept kosher I kept it moving along because that is not me and I am not willing to keep kosher, Rachel did not select wisely, she insisted on having a relationship with a man who is not allowed to live the US and that is a way bigger issue than mixing my meat and dairy. 

Why was it easy for me to know which man I should click on but Rachel could not sift thru any of those issues?

How come we have never heard those songbirds sing together?

We did!   On the intro episodes.  Auto tune and filters in full effect.  

• Love 2

Howdy all! Late to the party. What an utterly vile and trashy person Angela is!  And those capri pants! Yikes!

Ricky's heart, aka his little Johnson, led him to meet Melissa, his Colombian Cupid. Ximena does not pull any punches.

• Love 4

Why do these people subject their poor children to their deranged behaviors? Ricky, Molly, Darcey, Rachel, Tarik, Danieyell? And then the ones that turn to their children for emotional support and advice? True narcissists. 

Edited by Gigglepuff
  • Love 13

I know these are all adults, but Ricky is so goddamn dumb that I’m actually feeling a little bit angry with TLC for preying on these stupid people.  It’s pretty sad that Ricky’s preteen daughter is smarter than he is.  Bless her heart, I hope that poor baby has other adults in her life upon which to model herself.  This is just pathetic to watch. 

Edited by SuzyLee
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

I am happily married and live with my hubby in our nice house.  I would totally dress my 2 kitty girls in outfits if they would let me.  But I don’t want stitches.  

Bought a Packers jersey for our yellow lab.  Put it on her and she got so sad and didn’t move.  

My cats drag their asses so the “humiliating” bell on their collar doesn’t ring. 

• Love 5